Alias: “The Light”
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 120 lbs.
Town of Birth: New York City
Picture Base: Penelope Ford
Body Type: See PB
Alignment (Face/Heel/Neutral): Face
Entrance Music: “Light Up The Sky" by Yellowcard
Wrestler Entrance: “Light Up The Sky" by Yellowcard begins to play as the lights in the arena shine brightly onto the stage. Madeline Masters steps out on top of the ramp, her reflective entrance gear causing the light on the stage to radiate out through the arena. She begins making her way down towards the ring, followed by the spotlights. She slaps the hands of some fans along the way. Once she gets to the ring apron, she stops, propping one leg on the apron before bringing the other up in the splits, sliding under the bottom rope. 

Gimmick/Personality (NEEDED): EMERGE is a land full of darkness... and the only way to battle darkness with by putting light within. 

Finishing Moves and description:
The Blinding Cutter: A Springboard Split-Legged Cutter - as Madeline lands, by going into a splits, it allows her to transition around into a pin easier.
Light Show: A front-cartwheel split-legged legdrop. On special occasions, she can bust this out from the top rope, though the standard is more protective of her legs in the rare event she miss.

Signature Moves and description:
[i]Spinning back elbow[/i]
[i]Elevated swinging neckbreaker[/i]
[i]Running blockbuster[/i]

Please list at least 15 moves in your characters move set: 
[i]Plancha[/i]
[i]Tope[/i]
[i]Flying crossbody[/i]
[i]Top rope hurricarana[/i]
[i]Spinning head scissors[/i]
[i]Running high knee[/i]
[i]La magistral pin[/i]
[i]Victory roll[/i]
[i]Schoolboy pin[/i]
[i]Abdominal stretch[/i]
[i]Spinning heel kick[/i]
[i]Dragon screw[/i]
[i]Charging high kick[/i]
[i]Double knee in the corner[/i]
[i]Tornado DDT[/i]

Wrestler Biography:
A party girl from NYC, Madeline Masters is a product of the BlackOut Wrestling Academy run by former SCW World Champion Amy Chastaine. Most of her background isn’t part of the public record.