Marcus "Ghetto Bulldog" Briggs
This is an old bio. Most of it should be correct. 

--
Name: Marcus Briggs

Ring Name (If Applicable): Ghetto Bulldog

Likeness: Mark Henry

Height: 6'4

Weight: 400

Alignment (Heel/Tweener/Face): Monster Heel

Home Town: Watts, California

Entrance:

The introduction of “Hail Mary” can be heard before the lights go pitch black.

Makaveli in this... Killuminati, all through your body
The blow's like a twelve gauge shotty
Uhh, feel me!
And God said he should send his one begotten son
to lead the wild into the ways of the man
Follow me; eat my flesh, flesh and my flesh

The first chorus starts to play as the Ghetto Bulldog walks through the curtain alongside his boy Jeffrey Alexander. Jeff remains behind him as Bulldog slowly makes his way down to the ring. As he walks down to the ring a crimson red spotlight is placed right on Bulldog. As he walks fire pyro explodes on Bulldogs path to ring, representing a walk through the deaths of hell. Bulldog finally reaches the ring, walks up the steps, steps in the ring. The light comes on. Bulldog leans in the corner waiting for the match to start. Jeff takes his positions outside the ring to root Bulldog on.

Gimmick: Angry Black Man. 

Fighting Style: (Technical/Brawler/High Flying) Brawler

Sample Moves (At least 15, these are regular moves)
* Dawgpound Splash (Second Rope splash)
* Dawg-pound Drop (Gorilla press to a Samoan drop)
* Running hip attack to the head of a seated opponent leaning against the bottom turnbuckle
* Reverse STO
* Running headbutt drop to the head of an opponent held in the tree-of-woe position
* Dawg-Pound Chokebomb (Turnbuckle powerbomb, usually preceded by an elevated three-quarter double-arm choke)
* Giant swing, occasionally into an object such as ring steps or a barricade
* Full body block
* Double leg lift on the outside before driving opponent's spine into ring post
* Leg Drop..
* Bearhug
* Deathfrom Above (Banzai drop)

Signature Move(s): (no more than three, takethem from the list above, these are your favorite moves)

*Deathfrom Above (Banzai drop)

*Bearhug

*Dawg-Pound Chokebomb (Turnbuckle powerbomb, usually preceded by an elevated three-quarter double-arm choke)

Primary Finisher:

Dawgpound Power Bomb:
(Triple Powerbomb combo with the last power bomb is a sit down Power bomb into a pin)

Secondary Finisher(s): (Could be to set up your Primary Finisher, or just an
Additional Finishing Move.)

Dawgpound Slam (Falling slam)

Special Finisher: (saved for special matches, PPVs, feud-enders, etc.)

Good Dawgy (Moonsault. He will find a way to make it work. If Bam Bam can moonsault then why can’t Bulldog?).

Short Bio:
Most of his career has been spent as a tag team wrestler with Jeff (Black Hollywood), part of a trio (Team Excellence with him, Jeff and Randall). He has won singles championships, mostly team championship with his good friends. Someone opened the gates to Emerge, and Jeff decided to let the dawg out.