| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Forum Statistics |
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,902
» Forum posts: 14,227
Full Statistics
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 316 online users. » 2 Member(s) | 310 Guest(s) Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Google, Shaun2025, Matt Hodges
|
| Latest Threads |
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
28 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 110
|
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
Yesterday, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,146
|
La Pequeña Luz
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
Yesterday, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 5,199
|
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
Yesterday, 12:37 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 121
|
Crystal Zdunich vs. Marie...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The Matt
Yesterday, 09:10 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 120
|
Rise to Greatness XXIII r...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
09-27-2026, 10:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 37
|
Update on Rise to Greatne...
Forum: OOC Board
Last Post: Matt Hodges
09-27-2026, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 245
|
2026-27 SCW Schedule
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: supremecw
09-23-2026, 08:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 78
|
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
09-20-2026, 10:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 117
|
The debut of Orison
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
09-20-2026, 10:00 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 122
|
|
|
| BD update |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 05-23-2023, 12:26 AM - Forum: OOC Board
- No Replies
|
 |
Thank you for everyone's patience. For those on the Discord, you already know why the show has been late. For those who aren't, I am in the process of completing a manuscript of a book. I have a deadline of May 31. Because of how I tend to work, I've been almost fully engaged in the last few weeks to get it done, but that means if inspiration hits or things start to flow, I have to take advantage of it. The reality is a lot of late nights, weird sleep hours, and just being all over the place.
The good news is that I have every intention (and I should be able to meet this) to get this off by May 31. Then outside of some general marking and oversight for a summer course I teach, I will be taking time off from any other work, which means diving into SCW and really trying to put out some great shows to go along with the great work you've all been doing.
As for Breakdown, I'm working on it now. So late, late tonight, or early tomorrow.
|
|
|
|