Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,902
» Forum posts: 14,227

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 175 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 170 Guest(s)
Baidu, Bing, Applebot, Google

Latest Threads
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 121
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
Yesterday, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,153
La Pequeña Luz
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
Yesterday, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 5,204
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
Yesterday, 12:37 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 123
Crystal Zdunich vs. Marie...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The Matt
Yesterday, 09:10 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 124
Rise to Greatness XXIII r...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
09-27-2026, 10:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 46
Update on Rise to Greatne...
Forum: OOC Board
Last Post: Matt Hodges
09-27-2026, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 253
2026-27 SCW Schedule
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: supremecw
09-23-2026, 08:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 84
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
09-20-2026, 10:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 120
The debut of Orison
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
09-20-2026, 10:00 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127

 
  Sarah Wolf, Syren & Bree Lancaster vs. Nicole Kinneck, Owen Cruze & Ravyn Taylor
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 12-30-2022, 02:25 PM - Forum: Breakdown || January 5, 2023 - Replies (3)

Trios Tournament Semifinals & Finals

2 RP Limit per match

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Print this item

  Alexis Quinne vs. Konrad Raab
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 12-30-2022, 02:24 PM - Forum: Breakdown || January 5, 2023 - Replies (4)

2 RP Limit per match

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Print this item

  Cassie Wolfe vs. Polly Playtime
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 12-30-2022, 02:22 PM - Forum: Breakdown || January 5, 2023 - Replies (2)

SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit per match

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Print this item

  Reginald Dampshaw III vs. Jamison Logan
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 12-30-2022, 02:21 PM - Forum: Breakdown || January 5, 2023 - No Replies

2 RP Limit per match

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Print this item

  Vespertine vs. Bambi Hurst
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 12-30-2022, 02:20 PM - Forum: Breakdown || January 5, 2023 - No Replies

2 RP Limit per match

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Print this item

  Breakdown Card - January 5, 2023
Posted by: supremecw - 12-30-2022, 12:28 PM - Forum: Breakdown || January 5, 2023 - No Replies

Trios Tournament Semifinals & Finals
Kimberly Williams, The One & Adam Allocco vs. Glory Braddock, Chance Owens & Josh Hudson
 
Sarah Wolf, Syren & Bree Lancaster vs. Nicole Kinneck, Owen Cruze & Ravyn Taylor
 



Alexis Quinne vs. Konrad Raab
 
SCW Television Championship
Cassie Wolfe vs. Polly Playtime
 
Reginald Dampshaw III vs. Jamison Logan
 
Vespertine vs. Bambi Hurst
 
2 RP Limit per match (Word limits in effect)
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Print this item

  Adamsama GFX Workshop
Posted by: Adamsama - 12-30-2022, 12:26 PM - Forum: Graphics - Replies (3)

READ FIRST

Hi, it's me, Adam. Most of you know this already, but for those of you who are new, I'm the guy who has provided SCW with almost all of its layouts since 2005 (I think there might have been one exception). I currently do all the graphics for the site, including the event posters. Now, I've strayed away from volunteering my time taking banner requests for various reasons: A) sometimes people aren't grateful, B) some people have too distinct visions for a banner, and that limits my artistic expression, and C) sometimes, to fulfill my vision it's a time-consuming process. Years ago, when I used to do this work, sometimes I walk away with a bad taste in my mouth. I don't want that.

Lately, I've come on hard times, so I've been looking for a side hustle. People suggested charging for my graphic designs, but I have never been comfortable charging people a flat fee, especially as in this case, I would be using the unlicensed likeness of others. I rather leave it up to the patron's discretion to decide what the final product is worth to them and they can donate that much to my cause. Think of it like tipping. 

Let's see if this arrangement works out for everyone. 

Here are portals that you can use to support me, whether it is an appreciation for the work I did directly for you or for the work I do around the site:


- https://www.buymeacoffee.com/adamsama
- https://www.venmo.com/u/Adamsama-Allocco
- https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/adamrallocco

REQUESTS

Ideally, this thread is reserved for banners, but I'm also open to other requests (depending on how involved they are). Of course, the exception is this will not be used for anything but your personal use, meaning I'm not designing graphics that you intend to use for commercial purposes.

I'll ask that you give me some basic parameters to work in (see form below) and let me run with it. 

For banners, reply to this thread.


Quote:Character Name:
Pic Base: (If there's a specific look, please link me. I will do "light" modifications to pic base ala Cid Turner/Hairlesss Penguin/Deanna Frost)
Text Preference: 

Color Preference: 
Text/Tagline: (I will try to work it in, no promises)
Specific Pictures: (I will try to work it in, no promises)
Banner Style: Blended? Boxed? (See: portfolio in the post below)

Feel free to DM me on discord if there are any other specifics (aka suggestions) that you would like to mention after the request.  I will respond with the finished graphic on the thread. I will try to accommodate any mistakes or minor changes after the fact.


Also, I'm willing to keep the image hosted on my server. 

Print this item

  Dylan Howell Update
Posted by: Simple77 - 12-28-2022, 06:56 PM - Forum: Character Development - No Replies

#OOC: This is just an update for all of the Dylan Howell fans who are still here and wondering what he has been up to. Dylan is actually the PWS:Apex Collateral Damage Champion (At least until their most recent show is posted, lol.) This is not a long CD, I just don't have time for it, but I wanted to let everyone who cares about and follows the character some recent events. Enjoy if you want, Smile

You seem awfully quiet…



As he sat alone on their back patio, the moonlight shining off of his face in the early morning hours, Dylan did not even notice that Sam had joined him, sitting at his side. No, Dylan was a million miles away in his thoughts, if you even believe that he was even thinking about anything at all. With Dylan Howell you need to consider the fact that not thinking is always an option. Still Sam, she was not about to give up on Dylan, not now. She was genuinely interested in what was going on in that head…even if it was nothing.



Sam: “Dylan, I said you seem awfully quiet and you had nothing to say in response. Not that I mind you being so serene, I kind of enjoy it for a change truthfully. But, it’s not you, and I love you so…



Looking at Dylan calming Sam touches his cheek tenderly until she gets Dylan to look back at her.



Sam: …where have you gone babe?”



Dylan: “Cancun.”



Sam: “Cancun?”



Dylan: “That is where I had always wanted to go when it was over, Cancun. I figured that would be a nice, relaxing place when I want to, I don't know, nicely relax?”



She had been with Dylan long enough now to realize that Sam could tell when Dylan was bluffing her about something or he was being serious and right now? Sam did not think that Dylan was bluffing at all.



Sam: “Are you sure that is what you really want to do, are you retiring from wrestling?”



Dylan: “No I don’t want to retire. I don’t even like the word retire. You remember my friend Simon Lyman?”



Sam: “Of course I remember Simon.”



Dylan: “Simon is the best professional wrestler I have ever seen, Sam.”



Sam chuckles



Sam: “You mean the best professional wrestler not named Dylan Howell.”



Shaking his head emphatically, Dylan tries to make understand the importance of what he is saying.



Dylan: “I appreciate that Sammy, I do. But Simon Lyman was so much better than me in his prime and it wasn’t even close. A 4-time world champion. But he never won the one that he really wanted, the SCW World Championship. Then he had a stroke, and everyone told him to retire so he did. But sometimes I turn on the SCW Breakdown where he is an announcer now and I can hear it in his voice. It’s still eating away at him from the inside, that he never won that one that he wanted the most before he retired. The last thing I want to be is Simon Lyman, a wrestler that is so great, but is left with regrets because of retiring before his unfinished business was taken care of.”



Sam: “So, what do you want then Dylan?”



Dylan: “After this match with Carmie? I want a possible permanent cessation of my career, I want a little beach house in Cancun. I love all of the fans, but I want to wake up in that beach house and not have to worry about what those fans might want from me next.”



Sam: “That sure sounds like retirement babe, and if that is what you want, why can’t you just say it? You can go into Crusade:Armageddon with a clear head, something that I know you don’t have often mind you, you can beat Carmen Rodriguez and then you can ride off into the sunset.”



Dylan: “No, it needs to be the possible permanent cessation of my career. I can’t be Simon Lyman, there will be no retirement for me honey. Afterall, I am crazy so you never know when I might want to come back.”



Sam: “So, that’s it, the possible permanent cessation of your career after your match at Crusade, a beach house in Cancun, and there is nothing else you want.”



Dylan: “There is one more thing.”



Sam: “Yeah, what’s that?”



Dylan: “Marry me, Sammy.”



Standing up Sam looks stunned and then starts to cry. Dylan meanwhile drops to one knee and even has a ring, a gorgeous diamond ring.



Sam: “Dylan, now is not the time to play around, what did you just say?”



Dylan: “Samantha Alexis, will you marry me?”



Sam screams and cries even more.



Sam: “YES! OF COURSE I WILL MARRY YOU!”

Print this item

  EOTY Awards 2022
Posted by: supremecw - 12-21-2022, 10:17 PM - Forum: OOC Board - No Replies

Here is the link for the End of the Year Awards ballot: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N8KYJLB

All completed by December 30, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm ET will be counted.

Print this item

  Potential EOTY Award list
Posted by: supremecw - 12-21-2022, 03:14 AM - Forum: OOC Board - No Replies

Here is the potential EOTY awards list. Please let me know if I've omitted an obvious choice. I am doing this from memory and late at night. I'll give it another look tomorrow while creating the formal form tomorrow, but please let me know if there are any glaring omissions.

Male of the Year:
Ace Marshall
Adam Allocco
Cid Turner
Gavin Taylor
Giovanni Aries
Hairless Penguin
Josh Hudson
Owen Cruze
Samuel Davis
Xander Valentine
 
Female of the Year:
Alexis Quinne
Autumn Valentine
Bree Lancaster
Clamidiya
Datura
Glory Braddock
Holly Adams
Kandis
Kimberly Williams
Polly Playtime
Selena Frost
Syren
 
Tag Team of the Year:
Happy Farmstead Friends
Holly Adams Brand
House of Frost
Jackass and Big Ass Express
Playgirls Three
Team SU
 
Match of the Year:
Asher Hayes vs. Cid Turner, Retribution 2022
Cid Turner vs. Brittany Lohan vs. Tommy Valentine vs. Jordan Majors, Body, Heart and Soul 2022
Giovanni Aries vs. Selena Frost, Taking Hold of the Flame 2022
Konrad Raab vs. Lucas Knight, Body, Heart and Soul 2022
Alexis Quinne vs. Giovanni Aries vs. Datura vs. Autumn Valentine, Rise to Greatness XIX
Owen Cruze vs. Josh Hudson, Rise to Greatness XIX
Syren vs. Gavin Taylor, Rise to Greatness XIX
Selena Frost vs. Adam Allocco, Rise to Greatness XIX
Syren vs. Xander Valentine – Apocalypse 2022
Gavin Taylor vs. Xander Valentine – Breakdown
Sarah Wolf vs. Kimberly Williams – Under Attack 2022
 
Feud of the Year:
Adam Allocco vs. Selena Frost
Adam Allocco vs. Xander Valentine
Asher Hayes vs. The Holly Adams Brand
Christy Matthews & Lucas Knight vs. Konrad Raab
Cid Turner vs. Holly Adams
Josh Hudson vs. Glory Braddock
Josh Hudson vs. Owen Cruze
Kimberly Williams vs. The Frosts
Ravyn Taylor vs. Gavin Taylor
Nicole Kinneck vs. Ravyn Taylor
Sarah Wolf vs. The Happy Farmstead Friends
Sarah Wolf vs. Kimberly Williams
Selena Frost vs. Holly Adams
 
 
Shocking Moment of the Year:
Cid Turner gives up on the Holly Adams Brand
Datura turns on the Holly Adams Brand
Kandis is injured and can’t compete for the World Championship
Kimberly Williams interferes in the World Championship match to force a result
Kimberly Williams kidnaps people and has them compete in her game show
Ricky James attacks LHS
Shaun Cruze quits
Spencer Pryce is stripped of the US Championship
Xander Valentine returns and wins the World Championship
 
 
Star of Tomorrow:
Aisling
Amelia Blythe
Bambi Hurst
Calvan Greene
Cassie Wolfe
Chance Owens
Colleen
Dancing Bear
Deanna Frost
Hairless Penguin
Jamison Logan
Jenni Anderson
La Pequena Luz
Magical Cosmic Princess YUYO
Nate Krelle
The One
Polly Playtime
Randy Ramon
Reginald Dampshaw III
Sarah Wolf
 
 
 
Rookie of the Year:
Ace Sky
Aisling
Cassie Wolfe
Chance Owens
Colleen
Jamison Logan
Jenni Anderson
Magical Cosmic Princess YUYO
Nate Krelle
The One
Polly Playtime
Randy Ramon
Reginald Dampshaw III
Savannah Sunshine
Sarah Wolf

Print this item