Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,902
» Forum posts: 14,228

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 459 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 455 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Baidu, Google

Latest Threads
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Glimmer
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 126
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
Yesterday, 05:25 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 123
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,153
La Pequeña Luz
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 5,205
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
09-28-2026, 12:37 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 123
Crystal Zdunich vs. Marie...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The Matt
09-28-2026, 09:10 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 125
Rise to Greatness XXIII r...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
09-27-2026, 10:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 49
Update on Rise to Greatne...
Forum: OOC Board
Last Post: Matt Hodges
09-27-2026, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 260
2026-27 SCW Schedule
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: supremecw
09-23-2026, 08:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 88
The debut of Orison
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
09-20-2026, 10:00 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 128

 
  Breakdown results and Apocalypse card
Posted by: supremecw - 09-18-2022, 11:02 PM - Forum: OOC Board - No Replies

Here are the Breakdown results: http://www.supremecw.com/results/breakdo...152022.htm

I'd have liked to do a bit more segment work on the show, but I'm just coming out of what's been a hellacious schedule and frankly, I haven't had the time I thought I'd have dealing with a lot of troubleshooting with elearning tech, unpacking, and just some other challenges. I do hope you enjoy the show nonetheless as I think the general stories are solid. There are just some other more subtle things I wanted to do as I'm seeing Apocalypse as a major show in its own right, but really also a stop building up to Under Attack and a much bigger show. 

The Apocalypse card will be up tomorrow and I will post an adjusted deadline too to ensure lots of time to roleplay. Some matches will be different, hoping to take advantage of some fresh matchups and seeing what happens, while telling some other storytelling as I have a good sense of what developments will happen on Apocalypse. While I've had little time, I have been watching some older shows and getting some inspiration and trying to still make matches meaningful and keep the strong angles, even if I've had limited time. And hopefully after this next week, I should be in the groove with teaching and the other challenges will have gone away.

Thanks again for the patience and again, I just hope the shows have been worth the wait.

Print this item

  Breakdown writers - September 15,2022
Posted by: supremecw - 09-15-2022, 08:20 PM - Forum: Match Writing Board - Replies (2)

Selena Frost vs. Jenni Anderson
Writer: Adam

Owen Lee vs. Samuel Davis
Writer: Mr. D

Aisling vs. Dancing Bear
Writer: Jay

The One vs. Ace Sky
Writer: Mr. D

Print this item

  Ravyn Taylor vs. Glory Braddock
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 09-12-2022, 06:50 AM - Forum: Breakdown || September 15, 2022 - Replies (4)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, September 15, 2022

Print this item

  Holly was STILL TOTALLY Robbed vs. Datura
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 09-12-2022, 06:49 AM - Forum: Breakdown || September 15, 2022 - No Replies

SCW Adrenaline Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

No Word Limit

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, September 15, 2022

Print this item

  Selena Frost vs. Jenni Anderson
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 09-12-2022, 06:48 AM - Forum: Breakdown || September 15, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, September 15, 2022

Print this item

  Owen Lee vs. Samuel Davis
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 09-12-2022, 06:47 AM - Forum: Breakdown || September 15, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, September 15, 2022

Print this item

  James Evans vs. Katie Steward
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 09-12-2022, 06:46 AM - Forum: Breakdown || September 15, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, September 15, 2022

Print this item

  Aisling vs. Dancing Bear
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 09-12-2022, 06:45 AM - Forum: Breakdown || September 15, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, September 15, 2022

Print this item

  The One vs. Ace Sky
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 09-12-2022, 06:45 AM - Forum: Breakdown || September 15, 2022 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, September 15, 2022

Print this item

  Breakdown Card - September 15, 2022
Posted by: supremecw - 09-12-2022, 12:03 AM - Forum: Breakdown || September 15, 2022 - No Replies

Ravyn Taylor vs. Glory Braddock

SCW Adrenaline Championship
Holly was STILL TOTALLY Robbed vs. Datura

Selena Frost vs. Jenni Anderson

Owen Lee vs. Samuel Davis

James Evans vs. Katie Steward

Aisling vs. Dancing Bear

The One vs. Ace Sky

2 RP Limit for singles matches (Word limits for all matches but Adrenaline Championship)
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, September 15, 2022

Print this item