| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Forum Statistics |
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,902
» Forum posts: 14,229
Full Statistics
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 110 online users. » 0 Member(s) | 106 Guest(s) Baidu, Bing, Google, Applebot
|
| Latest Threads |
Vespertine vs. Chase Upsh...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 126
|
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Glimmer
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 129
|
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
Yesterday, 05:25 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 125
|
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,155
|
La Pequeña Luz
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 5,205
|
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
09-28-2026, 12:37 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 127
|
Crystal Zdunich vs. Marie...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The Matt
09-28-2026, 09:10 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 126
|
Rise to Greatness XXIII r...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
09-27-2026, 10:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 50
|
Update on Rise to Greatne...
Forum: OOC Board
Last Post: Matt Hodges
09-27-2026, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 261
|
2026-27 SCW Schedule
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: supremecw
09-23-2026, 08:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 89
|
|
|
| THOTF update and more! |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 06-06-2022, 08:23 PM - Forum: OOC Board
- Replies (6)
|
 |
Welp, we're here.
First off, the easy part - THOTF should be up mid-week. I'm working on it now. The battle royal will be the big thing (obviously), but once I hit my stride there, I should be able to get it done. A card will follow.
More importantly, for those who are not in the know, this is Rise to Greatness season!
*insert glorious applause here*
This is our biggest time of the year, leading to our biggest event of the year, Rise to Greatness. This is also when I try to go all out on my end to develop the strongest angles I can. I will try to even have a general week to week plan, far more structured than I normally do, with the aim of giving everyone the best I can. To put it simply, if you know, you know; if you don't, enjoy the ride and we should all have plenty of fun!
|
|
|
| BD update |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 05-27-2022, 10:16 PM - Forum: OOC Board
- No Replies
|
 |
Show should be up tomorrow. I'm the hold up as I promised my wife I'd spend her days off with her (instead of writing shows) and just wasn't able to get as much done beforehand as I wanted to). Everything is judged. Just need to finish some things off. THOTF card is up in full (or threads will be posted shortly after this post).
|
|
|
|