Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,903
» Forum posts: 14,237

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 444 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 438 Guest(s)
Baidu, Bing, Applebot, Google, Braddock

Latest Threads
Breakdown Writers - Octob...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: Ruppy
Yesterday, 10:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 47
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Glimmer
09-30-2026, 11:33 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 179
The debut of Orison
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Orison
09-30-2026, 09:50 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 163
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
09-30-2026, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 158
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
09-30-2026, 01:01 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 166
Vespertine vs. Chase Upsh...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
09-30-2026, 07:09 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 156
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,167
La Pequeña Luz
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 5,215
Crystal Zdunich vs. Marie...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The Matt
09-28-2026, 09:10 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 149
Rise to Greatness XXIII r...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
09-27-2026, 10:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 78

 
  Katie Steward in action
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 07-09-2021, 11:56 AM - Forum: Breakdown || July 15, 2021 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, July 14, 2021


Print this item

  Derek Adonis vs. Purity Pixie
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 07-09-2021, 11:55 AM - Forum: Breakdown || July 15, 2021 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Print this item

  Diamond Steele vs. Cassidy Carter
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 07-09-2021, 11:54 AM - Forum: Breakdown || July 15, 2021 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Print this item

  Breakdown Card - July 15, 2021
Posted by: supremecw - 07-09-2021, 10:38 AM - Forum: Breakdown || July 15, 2021 - No Replies

Bree Lancaster & Lucas Knight vs. Minerva & Konrad Raab
 
Cid Turner vs. Christy Matthews
 
SCW Television Championship
Kimberly Williams vs. Autumn Valentine/Kandis
 
Katie Steward in action
 
Derek Adonis vs. Purity Pixie
 
Diamond Steele vs. Cassidy Carter
 
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Print this item

  BD update and more
Posted by: supremecw - 07-08-2021, 01:48 AM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (3)

I am going to try and get the show up tomorrow, but it's likely to be up a bit later. I will have a card up tomorrow regardless.

I'm getting my second vaccine shot tomorrow, so I'm not sure what reaction I'll have. But I figure I'll do enough so people can keep building to RTG.

Otherwise, I just hope the build has been worth it.

Print this item

  LOA
Posted by: Adamsama - 07-07-2021, 07:32 AM - Forum: LOA - No Replies

After mulling, I will be bowing out for the next few months minus RtG, I'll try to show to avoid my nasty habit of no-showing the big show. I think a combination of my real-life situation (depression, job, etc.) and some storylines not panning out have contributed to this writer block I'm currently contending. This reminds me of when I was younger, the summer months seem to be the hardest for me to focus on writing.

Instead of quitting/retiring, I know that I will be back sooner than later. I still have a story to finish. I'll provide an update soon. I will also help with minor duties I picked up as the site's webmaster.

Print this item

  Cid Turner vs. Xander Valentine
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 07-03-2021, 10:05 PM - Forum: Breakdown || July 8, 2021 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Print this item

  Syren vs. Holly Adams
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 07-03-2021, 10:00 PM - Forum: Breakdown || July 8, 2021 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Print this item

  Ace Marshall vs. Glory Braddock
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 07-03-2021, 09:58 PM - Forum: Breakdown || July 8, 2021 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Print this item

  Selena Frost vs. Jordan Majors
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 07-03-2021, 09:56 PM - Forum: Breakdown || July 8, 2021 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Print this item