Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,902
» Forum posts: 14,228

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 320 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 315 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, Baidu, Kemal Yilmaz

Latest Threads
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Glimmer
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 129
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
Yesterday, 05:25 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 124
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,154
La Pequeña Luz
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 5,205
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
09-28-2026, 12:37 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 124
Crystal Zdunich vs. Marie...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The Matt
09-28-2026, 09:10 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 126
Rise to Greatness XXIII r...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
09-27-2026, 10:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 50
Update on Rise to Greatne...
Forum: OOC Board
Last Post: Matt Hodges
09-27-2026, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 261
2026-27 SCW Schedule
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: supremecw
09-23-2026, 08:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 88
The debut of Orison
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
09-20-2026, 10:00 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 129

 
  Owen Cruze vs. Matt Hodges
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 10-10-2020, 02:57 PM - Forum: Under Attack || October 18, 2020 - Replies (1)

3 RP Limit

Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, October 17, 2020

Print this item

  Datura vs. Alioth Starre
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 10-10-2020, 02:56 PM - Forum: Under Attack || October 18, 2020 - Replies (2)

Special Challenge Match

Unsanctioned Match

3 RP Limit

Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, October 17, 2020

Print this item

  Vengeance (Kim Williams & Jessica Lasiewicz) vs. Blake Mason
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 10-10-2020, 02:55 PM - Forum: Under Attack || October 18, 2020 - Replies (2)

Luxury Suite Brawl

3 RP Limit

Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, October 17, 2020

Print this item

  Jay Gold vs. Ricky James
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 10-10-2020, 02:54 PM - Forum: Under Attack || October 18, 2020 - Replies (2)

**Double bookings under Tag League RP rules

3 RP Limit

Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, October 17, 2020

Print this item

  Rice vs Matthews vs Starr vs Kandis vs Blackbourne vs Zdunich
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 10-10-2020, 02:54 PM - Forum: Under Attack || October 18, 2020 - Replies (7)

Chamber Match – Winner receives a US or Adrenaline Championship shot; Winner’s Choice

3 RP Limit

Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, October 17, 2020

Print this item

  Jay Gold & Holly Adams vs. Golden Boys
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 10-10-2020, 02:52 PM - Forum: Under Attack || October 18, 2020 - Replies (1)

World Tag League

**Double bookings under Tag League RP rules

3 RP Limit

Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, October 17, 2020

Print this item

  Chris Cannon & Lucas Knight vs. Jordan Majors & Cookie Dreams
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 10-10-2020, 02:52 PM - Forum: Under Attack || October 18, 2020 - Replies (1)

World Tag League

3 RP Limit

Deadline: 5 PM ET Saturday, October 17, 2020

Print this item

  Breakdown results - October 7, 2020
Posted by: supremecw - 10-10-2020, 01:31 PM - Forum: Results - No Replies

http://www.supremecw.com/results/breakdo...t72020.htm

Thanks for the patience. Hopefully it's worth the wait.

Print this item

  Update
Posted by: supremecw - 10-08-2020, 01:03 AM - Forum: OOC Board - No Replies

The show unfortunately will be delayed - I just have not enough hours for everything on my plate. My hope is to get the show up as soon as possible. I will post a full PPV card tomorrow so people can plan appropriately, and the show will explain why some matches will occur. My hope is post Under Attack, I'll be back to at least having my Wednesday's (I'm covering a colleague's class each Wednesday for two more weeks) and that will allow me to get back on top of shows.

Print this item

  THE END... kinda (Please all EMERGE guys read)
Posted by: thisisemerge - 10-07-2020, 05:27 AM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (1)

Good afternoon guys, 

To those that visit the discord, this thread will not come as much of a surprise, to the rest of you I apologise if it comes as anything of a shock to you. Because after careful consideration I have decided that Season 3 will be EMERGE’S last season 

The reason for this is two fold really. One, the roster has dwindled now to just double figures, which is simply not enough to run a fed. This is by no means a slight on the people that have had to leave for varying reasons. I want to make a point that I understand in ALL case why people have had to do this and hold no bad feeling at all. We live by the mantra that real life comes first, and so it ALWAYS should so please if anyone is feeling guilty… don’t. 

Secondly, as some of you may have noted, I’ve been struggling to get the show out on time anyway, with my real life having cranked up a notch as well. As it stands, EMERGE is actually done bar the matches, but as you all know I would have usually have that done a couple of weeks ago. 

SOOO, how am I going to go about this? Well, in character I don’t want any of the owners etc to suffer story wise, so IC the fed isn’t going to close. People that still have characters can reference it, Shaun will do from time to time, then all I ask it when characters turn up somewhere else, just mention that you were released from your EMERGE contract, something like that. It’s still alive, but in the background… think TNA lol. Whoever are the champions can say they are after Season 3 ends, make the storyline work for you. But EMERGE IC is still OPEN as far as our world is concerned… this also gives me an in if ever time allows for all etc. 

Out of character, the show will see out the season, and I ask you to all help me with this. To do this though, I will need access to peoples characters that have left recently. So Danny, Melissa, YUYO and all will be seen till season ends if that’s ok. Don’t worry, no one gets murdered, I’m not in the process of doing that I hope you know me well enough to realize that, and I don’t expect you to rp either unless it is two people that are still active. Of course, I also understand that people might not have the motivation to rp… if that is the case, I’ve no problem going ‘shoot’ only for the reminder of the season if that suits? Just let me know here, or in discord if the discussion starts there. 

And that’s about it really… EMERGE had a really good run guys, and I thank you all for that. I take a LOT from the fact it’s quite simply real life that has done this and has nothing to do with the product which I hope you guys realize I put a lot into, as I know you all did. Let’s make sure it goes out, OOC wise, with a bang and once again THANK YOU.
 

Chris

Print this item