Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,902
» Forum posts: 14,227

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 331 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 325 Guest(s)
Bing, Baidu, Applebot, Google, Shaun2025, Matt Hodges

Latest Threads
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
1 minute ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 110
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
Yesterday, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,146
La Pequeña Luz
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
Yesterday, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 5,199
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
Yesterday, 12:37 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 121
Crystal Zdunich vs. Marie...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The Matt
Yesterday, 09:10 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 120
Rise to Greatness XXIII r...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
09-27-2026, 10:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 37
Update on Rise to Greatne...
Forum: OOC Board
Last Post: Matt Hodges
09-27-2026, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 245
2026-27 SCW Schedule
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: supremecw
09-23-2026, 08:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 78
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
09-20-2026, 10:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 117
The debut of Orison
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
09-20-2026, 10:00 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 122

 
  Fatal Fortunes Card - May 6 & 13, 2020
Posted by: supremecw - 04-26-2020, 11:27 AM - Forum: Breakdown || May 6 & 13, 2020 [Fatal Fortunes] - No Replies

Fatal Fortunes 2020 – May 6 & 13, 2020
Deadline for BOTH SHOWS – 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, May 5, 2020
Roleplaying rules: You either can post ONE roleplay by the deadline on the Breakdown forum or your last roleplay since (and including) Cold Blooded can be counted.
 
EVENT RULES: Every match is randomly drawn (including competitors, stipulations, etc.) for these two weeks. Every roster member will be in action at least once. No one will know their matches EXCEPT champions. Every championship will be defended at least once during the Fatal Fortunes period (The Television Championship will be defended each week). It is possible to earn a title shot these weeks too for future shows.
 
Roster booked includes:
Aaron Blackbourne
Ace Marshall
Alice Ames
Alistaire Allocco
Asher Hayes
Autumn Valentine
Blake Mason
Bree Lancaster
Cain Adams
Chris Cannon
Christy Matthews
Damian Angel
Datura
David Helms
Derek Adonis
Gavin Taylor
Giovanna Steward
Giovanni Areas
Glory Braddock
Jake Starr
Jason Helms
Jay Gold
Jordan Majors
Kandis
Katie Steward
Kelsai Adamson-Mason
Konrad Raab
Madison Steward
Maria Vencejo
Matt Hodges
Owen Cruze
Peyton Rice
Ravyn Taylor
Regan Street
Scarlet Grey
Selena Frost
Shilo Valiant
Sienna Swann
Syren
Thomas Valentine
Valeria Garcia
Void
Xander Valentine


Deadline: 11:59:59 PM ET Tuesday, 5, 2020
RP Limit: 1 RP

Print this item

  Matt Hodges
Posted by: Matt Hodges - 04-25-2020, 12:07 PM - Forum: Inactive - No Replies

-----------------------------------
PERSONAL INFORMATION
-----------------------------------

Wrestler's Alias: Matt Hodges
Wrestler's Real Name: Matt Hodges
Twitter Handle (if applicable): Matt Hodges hates twitter.
Pic Base: Cillian Murphy
Height: 6 ft 1 in.
Weight: 226 lbs
Birthdate: 4/6/83
Birth Place: n/a
Current Residence: Miami, Florida

Physical Description: Now more focused than he once was, Hodges is more toned and slightly more dense with muscle. He keeps his hair neatly cut and his face cleanly shaved. He has piercing bright blue eyes.


WRESTLING INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Style: Ground and pound/mat wrestler
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Heel
Years Pro: 16
Theme Song: “I Want It All” - Queen

Finishers: Fisherman Brainbuster, Euthanasia II
Finishers Descriptions (If Needed):N/A, Bar Arm Sleeper
Signature Moves: Exploder Suplex into turnbuckle, Pendulum Samoan Drop
Signature Moves Descriptions (If Needed):

Common Moves:
Standing Sleeper
Knife Edge Chops
Foot choke
Knee drops from second rope
Elbow Grinds on the mat
Double Leg Takedown
Chin Lock
Crossface Chickenwing
Hammerlock scoop slam
Suplex variations
Forearm Blows
**NO PUNCHES PLEASE**


Strengths: Hodges is an extremely gifted technical wrestler and uses this to his advantage, excelling at keeping his opponents grounded. He is also willing to take liberties that otherwise ought not to be taken in wrestling contests, such as refusing to break holds until the count and disregarding the ref.

Weaknesses: Matt Hodges is slow afoot. Whereas in his earlier career he was able to take chances, coming off the top rope is not something he is able to do at this stage in his career. He is not a particularly gifted striker. Whereas he used to employ a Thai Swing Kick as a high impact move, he is unable to do so now. He has also suffered a number of injuries in his career, notably to his right knee. The longer a match goes on, the more of a liability it becomes.

Entrance:
I Want It All!
I Want It All!
I Want It All!
And I Want It Now!
The opening guitar riff of Queen’s “I Want It All” and Matt Hodges makes his way out from behind the curtain to momentous boos from the crowd. He pays no heed as he walks down to the ring, smirking. The fans sing “Matt Hodges sucks!” in unison with the chorus of the song. Hodges slow moves up the steps, wipes his foot on the apron, and gets into the ring. He walks into the opposite corner and pulls on the top rope. “I Want It All” dies out as the fans continue to chant “Matt Hodges sucks!”

Biography: Matt Hodges has never really cared what anyone thinks. He’s selfish and has backstabbed friends and partners at every turn, most notably James Exeter. All of Matt Hodges’ stock came to fruition when he became the first man to win Taking Hold of the Flame and the main event at Rise to Greatness that came with it.

Matt Hodges began referring to himself as WORLD CLASS around that time. Since then, Hodges has suffered a string of injuries that had forced him into an early retirement. At 37 years old, he is now married with two children and resides in Florida.

 Sample RP:


HANDLER'S INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Handler's First Name:
Email:
Skype:
Discord:
Other:

Print this item

  Swann, Cannon & Braddock vs. Frost, Marshall & Hayes
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-25-2020, 04:09 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 29, 2020 - Replies (5)

6 RP limit for six person tag

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Print this item

  Kandis vs. Regan Street
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-25-2020, 04:06 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 29, 2020 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Print this item

  The Wonderland vs. Las Bandidas de Gata Negra
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-25-2020, 04:04 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 29, 2020 - Replies (1)

Alice Ames & Cain Adams vs. Valeria Garcia & Maria Vencejo

4 RP limit for tag

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Print this item

  Christy Matthews vs. Derek Adonis
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-25-2020, 04:02 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 29, 2020 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Print this item

  Matt Hodges vs. Konrad Raab
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-25-2020, 04:01 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 29, 2020 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Print this item

  Erik Holland vs. Gigi Steward
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-25-2020, 03:59 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 29, 2020 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Print this item

  Void vs. Sammy Thomas Davies
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-25-2020, 03:58 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 29, 2020 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Print this item

  Amelia & Gracie, Seduction
Posted by: Simple77 - 04-23-2020, 11:58 PM - Forum: The 2020 World's Best: Phase 2 - No Replies

“Ok, so maybe that didn’t go exactly as we had planned it. Not the attack on HUNG of course, though he seems like a nice enough kid which is why Supergirl and I decided to make the save when Avery and Santos assaulted him after our match.

Our match with HUNG and Delilah, I mean we lost damn it!

What the hell Nana! I thought that we were supposed to be the favorites in this whole thing, since we have been tag team partners for longer than I can keep track of. Now if you look back through our history you will realize rather quickly that yes, we DID lose a fair amount of the time, though more often than not it was for SWA World Tag Team Championship. We lost a match for those championships more times than we care to count, because honestly we lost so often going for them that it became a running joke.

Particularly we used to lose matches for those belts to Standing Room Only a lot! I mean Simon Lyman ended up on top of me so many times that last year in 2010 that Trinity Street may have become suspicious if she didn’t know that Amelia and I were an item.”

“Hey now, not so fast there Good Doctor. I will have everyone know in case they weren’t there at the time that Donovan Kayl used to spend a lot of time on top of me in 2010 also. You weren’t the only one here who used to get pinned by those two guys all of the time!

Anyway, like Gracie was saying before she got sidetracked because we do have a tendency to get sidetracked a lot, we didn’t plan on losing to Delilah and HUNG. Does anyone really plan on losing a match though? Because to me that would seem rather pointless. I digress though, we did lose, though to be fair, Delilah and HUNG are really very good, much better than people might have expected them to be for teaming together for the first time.

That was what happened to us in the second round. In the first round THAT did go according to plan with the two of us getting the victory over Faustina Santos and JaMarcus Avery, the first time we had been in a match together in nine years. They also lost their second round match and maybe that is why they decided to have such poor sportsmanship on display and attack Delilah and HUNG.”

“Right, and we couldn’t let that happen so we got back in the ring with some nice steel chairs at our sides because steel chairs help keep things like douches away. Hence we got the douches to leave the ring rather quickly after that and made sure that HUNG and Delilah were ok, which they were so cool!

I still wonder if HUNG is family to our friend WELL HUNG?”

“I am going to say probably not since I don’t believe there is anything in his name that says Hungate, and that was WELL HUNG’s last name. But that is just a guess.”

“Ok, so you are probably right. Anyway, what was I babbling on about?”

“Can’t say that I know honestly babe, I think the last thing you were trying to say was that it was good that we got back into the ring with the steel chairs when we did, so that HUNG was not hung out to dry Avery and Santos.”

“Right, thanks sweetie!”

“Anytime babe!”

“After that though, during the last week something pretty important came up, something that I can say I never thought was going to happen again, but now that it has?

Well I am excited about it!”

“Ditto for me, so now are we going to tell them about it or what?”

“Of course we are!”

The Home of Amelia Robson and Grace Morningwood
Monday, April 20th 2020
Toronto, Ontario
8 am.

“Wakey, wakey, eggs and bacey….”

Not even wanting to pull her head out from beneath the covers, Gracie instead answers without opening her eyes.

Gracie: “If it is before 10 o'clock you should know that this is a terrible idea Amelia, trying to get me out of bed.”

Turning over with her eyes still shut, Gracie comes to the realization that she is not alone in the bed, as that is clearly Amelia who is snoring peacefully alongside of her. Realizing this, and then realizing that she does in fact smell at least like somebody tried their best to make eggs and bacon, Gracie suddenly becomes very nervous and pops her head out from under the covers to see the couples four year old son Donovan waving.

Donovan: “Hi Mom! I made breakfast for you and Mom!”

Yep, definitely wide awake now, no doubt about it.



Gracie: “Donnie...thank you, and how did you get the stove on in the kitchen to make the eggs and bacon?”

Donovan: “I turneded it on myself so that I could make that surprise for you and Mom. I am very smart.”

Pointing at his head to show just how smart his Gracie laughs at Donovan until she remembers some very important things, while getting up and throwing on her slippers and walking to the kitchen, Donovan following closely behind her.

Gracie: “Oh yes you are, very smart, but I need to ask you Mister, who told you that you could turn on the stove by yourself?”

Looking at Gracie with a look that says she was caught in the cookie jar, Donovan gives her a sheepish grin shrugging his shoulders.

Donovan: “It wouldn’t be a very big surprise if I waked you or Mom up first and asked you to turn on the oven first so that I could make you eggs and bacon.”

Gracie: “I agree, it wouldn’t be a very big surprise no, but it would be a very big surprise for both of us if we ended up having to get a new house because our very smart little goob…”

Taking the opportunity to change the subject, Donovan knows what is probably coming and immediately objects, rather loudly as well

Donovan: “Please don’t call me that anymore Mom! You said that you wouldn’t anymore and I know how you have said that you do not like it when people lie to me. ”

Gracie: “Right you are, right you are I have said that I do not like it when people lie to you, and that would be a lie, so I will be sure not to do that, at least as much as I can remember. But you also interrupted me, and it was right when I was going to ask if you think that your Mom and I would enjoy buying a new house because our very smart little Mister forgot to shut the stove off and the house ended up burning down?”

Donovan’s mouth is suddenly open very wide as he watches Gracie reach up and turn off the burner on the stove. Instantly Donovan slumps his shoulders.

Donovan: “I am sorry Mom. You can call me a goober now if you want to because that was a very goober like thing to do.”

Gracie laughs, shaking her head while picking Donovan up.

Gracie: “No, I am not going to call you a goober.”

Donovan: “Thank you!”

Gracie: “You’re welcome little Mister. But please don’t use the stove by yourself, even if you are trying to surprise Mom and I with something, alright? You are just to young and Mom or I never would want anything to happen to you

Looking over Gracie, Donovan nods.

Donovan: “Or the house Mom?”

Gracie laughs again while hugging the child tighty.

Gracie: “Yes, and the house of course.”

Gracie and Donovan continue to hug each other so tightly that they don’t even notice that they are joined in the kitchen by the recently awakened Amelia, who comes in and gives each of them a quick kiss on the check.

Gracie: “Well hey sweetie, when did you decide to roll out of bed?”

Amelia: “Oh I don’t know, around about the time that I could hear our son screaming for you to please not call him a goober again.”

Gracie tries to hide her face from Amelia who is just shaking her head back and forth while it is Donovan’s turn to laugh now, even as he sticks up for Gracie.

Donovan: “It’s ok Mom, Mom did not call me a goober even when I told her that she could because I was doing something that was kind of like a goober.”

Amelia cocks her head to one side.

Amelia: “I see Donnie, and what were you doing that was so much like a goober that you told Mom that she could actually call you a goober?”

Donovan turns and tries to hide his head against Gracie, who is having none of it for him unfortunately.

Gracie: “No, no, Donnie, I think your Mom needs to know what you were up to this morning and I think that it is better if she hears it from you, rather than me, don’t you think?”

Donovan: “No I don’t think, that is how I ended up in this situation to begin with.”

Amelia stands with her arms crossed over her chest.

Amelia: “Donnie?”

Donovan: “I was trying to surprise you and Mom by making you eggs and bacon for breakfast. Mom said though that I should not use the stove without one of you in here to help me, because I accidentally left the stove turned on when I was done cooking and Mom said if there was an accident that me or the house could be burned down.”

Amelia shakes her head in agreement, then gives Donovan another kiss on the cheek.

Amelia: “That is right, and we don’t want anything to happen to you and also preferably to the house either.”

Donovan: “That is what Mom said too.”

Amelia: “Well your Mom is pretty smart.”

Gracie: “You are pretty bright there yourself Supergirl.”

Donovan: “I thought that I was the smart one here!”

Both Amelia and Gracie look at Donovan followed by looking at each other and laughing again, while smiling at their son.

Amelia: “I think that all three of us are pretty smart, what would you say babe, do you think that is true?”

Gracie: “I think that there is a certain amount of truth to that yes.”

Amelia: “And what do you think, little Mister?”

Looking back and forth between his two Moms, Donovan starts to give the girls a wide-eyed smile.

Donovan: “Yes, I think we are all pretty smart here, but I must say that I think that I am the smartest!”

Both of the girls laugh again at their son.

Amelia: “I think that could be very true little Mister.”

Gracie: “You will get no arguments from me.”

Looking at Gracie kind of oddly, Amelia turns back to Donovan.

Amelia: “So Donnie, did you make certain to tell your Mom that you will never use the stove without having one of us help you again?”

Donovan nods.

Donovan: “Yes, I even made sure that I promised mom. I will not touch the oven without having help from one of you again.”

Amelia: “Well that is good enough for me, Gracie?”

Immediately noticing that something was off right there, Gracie nods trying to figure out what is going on.

Gracie: “Yeah, that is all that I needed to hear, sure.”

Amelia: “Alright. Say little Mister, why don’t you run along and go play in your room for a little bit. There is something that you Mom and I need to discuss, just the two of us, alright?”

Donovan: “Alright.”

Gracie sets Donovan on the floor and she and Amelia watch as he runs off to play in his room before Gracie turns and looks at Amelia.

Gracie: “You called me Gracie.”

Amelia: “Your name is Gracie.”

Gracie: “Yes, but you call me by my name only when there is something important that we must discuss immediately. So Amelia, what is up, spill it.”

Amelia bows her head.

Amelia: “I have a bit of a confession to make. I lied when I said what woke me up this morning.”

Gracie: “You weren’t woken up by our son screaming at me not to call him a goober? Wow sweetie, you really have to work on what it is that you call important.”

Amelia: “No, I heard him yelling at you while I was on the phone.”

Gracie looks oddly confused.

Gracie: “I never heard the phone ring?”

Amelia: “That’s because it was a call on my cell phone.”

Gracie: “Ooooooo scadalous!”

Amelia: “Oh would you just shush and let me finish?”

Gracie: “Already, already, I was being a brat. Continue. Who was calling you before nine o’clock in the morning?”

Amelia: “The head road agent who also works for talent relations for SCW, Dean Black.”

Gracie’s ears perk up.

Gracie: “Alright, I am listening.”

Amelia: “Well apparently not only was Dean watching us in the first two rounds of this tournament, but so was Sasha the promoter of SCW and it seems that they really liked what they saw.”

Gracie: “You have my undivided attention.”

Amelia: “They liked what they have seen so much that they would like for us to come in and discuss the two of us joining SCW full time as a tag team!”

Gracie: “No way!”

Amelia: “Yes way!”

Gracie: “So what did you say?”

Amelia: “I told him that we have a lot too discuss but that we certainly would like to talk about a possible contract with SCW.”

Gracie: “I can’t believe this is happening!”

Amelia: “I know right?!”

Gracie: “I guess we do have a lot to discuss.”

Amelia: “Yes we do.”

And we fade.

Print this item