| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Forum Statistics |
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,902
» Forum posts: 14,226
Full Statistics
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 289 online users. » 3 Member(s) | 282 Guest(s) Bing, Applebot, Google, Baidu, Matt Hodges, supremecw, Braddock
|
|
|
| Breakdown card - February 26, 2020 |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 02-21-2020, 03:33 AM - Forum: Breakdown || February 26, 2020
- No Replies
|
 |
Breakdown – February 26, 2020
SCW World Tag Team Championship – Number One Contendership
The Jackass & Big Ass Connection (Tommy Valentine & Kandis) vs. Frozen Hell (Selena Frost & Regan Street
Chris Cannon vs. Derek Adonis
SCW Television Championship
Damian Angel vs. Jake Starr
Ravyn Taylor vs. Peyton Rice
Scarlet Grey vs. Jason Helms
Glory Braddock vs. Aaron Blackbourne
Alistaire Allocco vs. Konrad Raab
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, February 25, 2020
|
|
|
| LOA |
|
Posted by: Ruby - 02-16-2020, 12:27 AM - Forum: LOA
- No Replies
|
 |
My deepest apologies, but I'm going to need to take an LOA. With my work schedule being a mess that never seems to be adhered to (as mentioned in my trios post, I was supposed to have my first day off in two or three weeks today but still got called in anyway) due to illnesses running through my workplace, I've been so utterly burnt out that trying to set aside any time to focus on writing has been near impossible. It bothers me because I have a story I really want to tell with my characters and this is keeping me from being able to do that and be able to be a part of things around here.
I'm only asking off through the next ppv, Retribution, because a month should be enough time for everyone at work to have recovered and my schedule can get back to normal, especially since I feel I'm owed some vacation time with the borderline criminal amount of overtime I've been putting in because of all of this. That said, both members of Las Bandidas de Gata Negra are still free to appear on shows as needed, and I promise you I'll be back stronger than ever once I'm not so bogged down with more work than any human being should have to be saddled with.
|
|
|
|