Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,902
» Forum posts: 14,223

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 419 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 413 Guest(s)
Google, Applebot, Bing, Baidu, Chris Lawler, Braddock

Latest Threads
Crystal Zdunich vs. Marie...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The Matt
48 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 112
Rise to Greatness XXIII r...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
11 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 26
Update on Rise to Greatne...
Forum: OOC Board
Last Post: Matt Hodges
11 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 226
2026-27 SCW Schedule
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: supremecw
09-23-2026, 08:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 69
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
09-20-2026, 10:06 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
09-20-2026, 10:05 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 109
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
09-20-2026, 10:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 114
The debut of Orison
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
09-20-2026, 10:00 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 118
Vespertine vs. Chase Upsh...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
09-20-2026, 10:00 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 119
Orison
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Orison
09-18-2026, 09:11 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 123

 
  Update
Posted by: supremecw - 11-14-2019, 10:43 PM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (2)

So I'm buried by my work but I should be free to finally start catching up tomorrow. My first plan is to post a card to allow people to start planning roleplays. I will then aim to judge, determine winners, and since the show was taped in London, have "Spoilers" so things like the TV Championship can be dealt with and move forward. Then I hope to have the show up as soon as possible. Sorry for the delays.

Print this item

  Breakdown writers - November 13, 2019
Posted by: supremecw - 11-14-2019, 02:57 PM - Forum: Match Writing Board - Replies (2)

Rachel Tatum Lee vs. Katie Steward
Writer: Omar
 
SCW United States Championship
Derek Adonis vs. Bree Lancaster
Writer: 
 
Cassidy Carter vs. Konrad Raab vs. Scarlet Grey
Writer: 
 
Las Bandidas de Gata Negra vs. The Jackass and Big Ass Connection
Writer: 

Print this item

  My Sincerest Apologies
Posted by: Rachel Foxx - 11-13-2019, 10:23 AM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (4)

I want to start by giving my deepest apologies to Olek, my recent opponents, those i collaborate with, and to the fed as a whole. I know I have flaked quite a bit lately, and I cannot apologize enough for this.  I usually like to keep my real and RP lives separate, but I feel I need to at least explain myself.  Over the last few years, I've been dealing with pretty serious depression. Over the summer, I thought I had it in check.  Between meds and therapy, it seemed things were taking a turn, but now it seems that it has made a comeback.  As I know there are some of you here who are dealing with the same thing, you know how it feels.  I have a head full of RP ideas, but actually sitting down and writing them out feels like a monumental task.  The simplest things, like getting out of bed and getting dressed feel like impossible tasks.  

I'm not trying to use this as an excuse, I am merely trying to explain myself.  As I have a bit of free time in the next few days, I am going to sit down and do some writing.  I have a Cassidy CD in my head, plus two half written CDs for newer characters that I need to finish writing.  I am giving myself one last chance with Cassidy.  If I no show one more show, I am placing her on LOA for a while.  


Again, I apologize to each and every one of you, and I hope you can forgive me.

Print this item

  Las Bandidas de Gata Negra vs. The Jackass and Big Ass Connection
Posted by: James Evans - 11-11-2019, 11:07 AM - Forum: Breakdown || November 13, 2019 - Replies (2)

Las Bandidas de Gata Negra vs. The Jackass and Big Ass Connection


Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, November 12, 2019
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag; 8 RP Limit for the Eight person tag

Print this item

  Cassidy Carter vs. Konrad Raab vs. Scarlet Grey
Posted by: James Evans - 11-11-2019, 11:07 AM - Forum: Breakdown || November 13, 2019 - Replies (2)

Cassidy Carter vs. Konrad Raab vs. Scarlet Grey


Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, November 12, 2019
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag; 8 RP Limit for the Eight person tag

Print this item

  ??? vs. Aaron Blackbourne
Posted by: James Evans - 11-11-2019, 11:06 AM - Forum: Breakdown || November 13, 2019 - Replies (1)

SCW Television Championship
??? vs. Aaron Blackbourne(Champion)


Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, November 12, 2019
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag; 8 RP Limit for the Eight person tag

Print this item

  Owen Cruze vs. Gavin Taylor
Posted by: James Evans - 11-11-2019, 11:05 AM - Forum: Breakdown || November 13, 2019 - Replies (2)

Owen Cruze vs. Gavin Taylor


Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, November 12, 2019
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag; 8 RP Limit for the Eight person tag

Print this item

  Derek Adonis vs. Bree Lancaster
Posted by: James Evans - 11-11-2019, 11:04 AM - Forum: Breakdown || November 13, 2019 - Replies (2)

SCW United States Championship
Derek Adonis vs. Bree Lancaster


Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, November 12, 2019
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag; 8 RP Limit for the Eight person tag

Print this item

  Rachel Tatum Lee vs. Katie Steward
Posted by: James Evans - 11-11-2019, 11:03 AM - Forum: Breakdown || November 13, 2019 - Replies (2)

Rachel Tatum Lee vs. Katie Steward



Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, November 12, 2019
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag; 8 RP Limit for the Eight person tag

Print this item

  Infamous (Christy Matthews & Ravyn Taylor) & Zero F***s to Give vs. Twin Magic (Kim W
Posted by: James Evans - 11-11-2019, 11:03 AM - Forum: Breakdown || November 13, 2019 - Replies (7)

Infamous (Christy Matthews & Ravyn Taylor) & Zero F***s to Give vs. Twin Magic (Kim Williams & Marie Jones), Jake Starr & Jordan Majors


Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, November 12, 2019
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag; 8 RP Limit for the Eight person tag

Print this item