| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Forum Statistics |
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,901
» Forum posts: 14,220
Full Statistics
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 1609 online users. » 4 Member(s) | 1601 Guest(s) Bing, Baidu, Google, Applebot, Chris Lawler, Braddock
|
|
|
| LOA |
|
Posted by: Team Desire - 08-25-2019, 07:32 PM - Forum: LOA
- Replies (2)
|
 |
I can't really take this heat. I can't really play WoW like this and playing WoW + Writing I just want to get in a groove, but I can't deal with this.
So I just going to take a break from now.
|
|
|
| EMERGE #27 Update |
|
Posted by: thisisemerge - 08-23-2019, 11:56 AM - Forum: OOC Board
- Replies (1)
|
 |
Just so you all know, EMERGE definitely won't be posted on Monday and will be Tuesday instead, due to it being Bank Holiday Monday and I'll be out with the family etc. So, with that in mind, IF segments aren't in Sunday night, just this once I'll allow it to go into the Monday if you wish, 2359 EST still being the final cut off. Gives an extra 24hrs should anyone need it.
Just for clarity though, the first rp (3250) deadline remains the same... tonight
|
|
|
| Breakdown writers - August 28, 2019 |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 08-21-2019, 11:53 PM - Forum: Match Writing Board
- Replies (4)
|
 |
Jordan Majors vs. Christy Matthews
Writer: Jon
Owen Cruze vs. Scarlet Grey
Writer: Josh
SCW Television Championship
Drake Hemingway vs. Peyton Rice
Writer: Omar
The Jackass and Big Ass Connection (Tommy Valentine & Kandis) vs. Team Desire 2.0 (Gigi Steward & Maddy Steward)
Writer:
Freedom Grey vs. Max Kane
Writer: Adam
|
|
|
|