Cassie Wolfe vs. Deanna Frost
It’s sort of funny, I guess. I mean, there is a lot I can talk about. A lot I can talk to all of you about – I mean, those that are interested enough to tune into a title-less, graphic-missing video of a redhead shooting the breeze about her job, right?

But yeah! A lot I could talk about. I could talk about my mindset going into that chamber. The combination of excitement and fear. I could talk about what parts I remember, like the pain and soreness. I could talk about the moments where I questioned everything…

Yeah, there were times I did that, guys. I’m not too proud to admit that to all of you. Maybe it was that lariat from Gavin or when I had blood pouring out of my head – maybe it was both and several other times – I would definitely believe such a thing. Times where I was so banged up, so beat up, so knocked around and loopy that I didn’t know which way was up and which way was done. Which way was left and which way was right. Hell, there were times were I wasn’t sure if I was still in the match – kicking out of a pinfall on sheer instinct rather than really knowing that I had beaten the three count.

And, yes, with all of that, there were times that I was lying in that ring, covered in blood and bruises, in-between full and semi-consciousness, that I asked myself ‘What the hell was I thinking?’.

Because you warned me. Everyone warned me. It didn’t matter how much I needed that chamber match – how much I needed to prove myself to the world and how much I needed to move on past another ‘defining loss’ in my career. It didn’t matter my reasons, the chamber didn’t give a damn. It is called one of the most unforgiving structures in SCW for a darn good reason! And being in it once before did NOTHING to make me realize just what I had gotten myself into. So, yeah, there were times that part of me wanted to call the whole thing off. I could talk about that in greater detail.

And then there is me winning the whole thing from start to finish. I honestly would have been happy just winning the match, but to have survived the others – because I’m pretty sure I took the best shots from every single competitor, from Lucas Knight to Polly. From Cassie Wolfe to Katie Steward to Gavin Taylor. – to take everything they had and keep going… Gods, I think that says more than just ‘winning the chamber’, doesn’t it?

Again, there is so much to unwrap here. So much I want to say. So much I want to talk about… but none of those things is at the front of my mind. And forgive me if that was what you wanted to listen to, but it was all of you. You guys that are at the front of my mind…

I mean, if I can be a little blunt and call the spade a spade here, we haven’t really gotten along since, really, earlier this year, SCW Universe. We haven’t really seen eye to eye on much. And, to be honest, part of me didn’t want to have anything to do with you have what happened to Selena. You didn’t like me simply because of who I was married to and I didn’t like any of you because of… well… who I was married to.

I was ready to just be hated by all of you for the rest of my career. But that night, even with my head ringing with a headache – or a concussion – with the blood streaming off my face, all of you… you cheered me. You didn’t hate me. You offered me respect, even if it was just a little. Not because you had to or because it was ‘cool’ or whatever, but because of what I could give you in the ring. What I could give this company.

Don’t get me wrong, guys, I’m not about to swing a ‘Flag of Integrity’ or something and say ‘let’s work together’, but if maybe… I don’t know… if you guys can look past some of these things and I can look past some of these things. If I can change and you guys can change…

Because that was something I saw happening as that chamber match went on. Things changed. How you were looking at me, responding to me… and I felt change in myself – none more potent than at the end as I looked out and saw all of you…

And if things can change – if we can change – maybe I don’t have to be so afraid of being hated one day or liked the next. Maybe, if so much change is possible, maybe it doesn’t have to be doom or gloom. Maybe anything can be possible and nothing can be certain or ‘forever’.

I know that sounds confusing, guys. It’s just hard for me to put into words what that match did for me. What all the combatants did for me by bringing their best. What all of you did for me. The hope that I have for this place, even if I come to SCW on my own these days. I don’t feel like the odd person out. I don’t feel so alone. I feel like anything is possible, long as you understand that ‘anything is possible’. Good and bad. With you and against you.

And all I want now, with such feelings in my heart, is to keep doing what I’ve been doing and defending this beautiful title until I can’t anymore. Keep rising to every challenge and every opportunity until I can’t anymore. But I’m not going to let myself fixate on things anymore just because they don’t align with me or my ideals. I’m not going to let myself be dismayed if we don’t always get along, SCW Universe. Because we can always change. We can always learn and find some common ground. And we can always love this ring and what we do within it even if we don’t always see eye-to-eye!

And this coming Breakdown, I plan to continue that mentality and path of whatever is next! And, honestly, I could not ask for someone better than you to do that with, Cassie! You may not believe me when I say this, but I’ve been where you are. A year ago, I was the person at Under Attack fighting a match first and then entering the chamber for another. I was the one that was trying to survive two matches. And I know what it is like to have the questions in my head. “What if I hadn’t taken that first match?”, “what if I had been at 100%?”, am I right?

You have every reason to ask such questions, Cassie. You earned your place in that chamber match because of your hunger and desire to prove something of yourself, but you didn’t just stop there! You made it at least halfway through the match! You out lasted a former world champion/Hall of Famer and a top contender for the world title! And you got some good shots on me as well! Even I am curious what might have happened if you had just been placed in the match like Gavin, myself, and the rest of us had been! What you could have accomplished…

It's a question I, actually, want to know the answer to. Call me ‘curious’. Because I look at you, Cassie, and I don’t want there to be any doubt. I don’t want there to be any suggestion of ‘well… if Cassie hadn’t wrestled earlier…’

That isn’t what the chamber match was meant to be to me. It was meant to be definitive. A bona-fide, 100% proof of what this division means to so many of us and what it means to me. Now, I can say with my head held high that I have bled for this championship and I would happily, without hesitation, do it again! Even tonight when you and I face one another… if it comes to that! I’m not afraid to do that in this ring.

Let me make it clear, Cassie, this match is not about undoing the past. It is confirming the assessment. It is making it clear as crystal why I am still the SCW United States Champion and it has nothing to do with the number of matches you wrestled back in Atlanta, but rather how much I am willing to take on, endure, and rise above for this championship and for this business that I love so much!

What that means, Cassie, is that I need you to come at me like you did all night at Under Attack. Through the battle royale and all its combatants, I was the target, wasn’t I? You just wanted to get to me so you could get the chance to become SCW United States Champion, didn’t you? Don’t be upset with that, hun. I am not admonishing you for that. I am respecting you for that! And I want that Wolfe in the ring tonight. I need that Wolfe in the ring tonight. Because I don’t want to ‘slow down’ simply because I ‘won the big match’ and can rest on that. I want to continue charging forward. I want to keep seeing SCW change with me. Good or bad, whatever it may be. I want to continue seeing what this place has for me and the SCW United States Championship.

So take my advice, Cassie. Treat this like it’s even bigger than the chamber match was! Treat this like the opportunity it is for us. Because know I will! Because I have survived the chamber, my demons, and my past… and I have no intention on slowing down now!

Checkmate, bitches!
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]

Messages In This Thread
Cassie Wolfe vs. Deanna Frost - by Konrad Raab - 11-20-2023, 09:35 AM
RE: Cassie Wolfe vs. Deanna Frost - by SnowQueenSCW - 11-24-2023, 11:06 PM