The European Fiery Nation vs. Team Desire vs. The Playgirls
Team Desire | "To Walk With The Goddess Again"

Gigi Steward lays on a bed in the trainer's area backstage of the latest episode of Breakdown. Her eyes shut tight trying to clear her head from the chaoticness of what had just happened. She tries to clear her mind, but she can't, not with Katie’s voice carrying across the arena. She doesn’t sound too happy. Screaming at management about it.
Gigi shuts her tight trying to block out the noise. Feeling like a teenager whose helicopter mom is yelling at her managers. Gigi tries to find calm and clear her mind. She takes a breath and as she lets out. She just starts coughing. She sits up trying to catch her breath.

The door to the trainer rooms opens and Sasha D. walks inside. She takes one last peek outside at the very loud situation Katie has brought on. “Phew, I’m so glad I'm not the boss.”

Sasha turns to see Gigi coughing and rushes over to help pat her on the back.Gigi gets it all out and starts breathing again. “Thanks.”

“You have to take it a bit easy. Lucky Katie and TJ got you out of that mess.” Sasha says walks around the bed to face Gigi.

“Yeah, I didn’t even see them coming. Next thing I knew I was on the mat.” Gigi shakes her head. She pushes herself up off the bed standing up. Using the bed for support while Sasha stands there waiting to catch her just in case. “I’m good. What is happening out there anyways?”

“It’s just Katie being the protective mama bear. Giving everyone an ear full about how they could’ve let outside interference happen. It’s actually really sweet.” Sasha nods.

“She has her moments.” Gigi tries walking a little bit around the bed. “So are you on her side too?”

“Her side?” Sasha asks, looking a bit confused by the accusation. “What do you mean?”

“We kinda got into a bit. Not really seeing eye to eye on a lot of things. I just got frustrated with her. She wanted to take this year seriously. Both of us bucket down and focus on the tag title pursuit. I don’t know why she needed to tell me this. I’m serious. Whatever I’m set to, I’ll give it my all.” Gigi takes a breath. She holds the bed tight bracing herself feeling a little light headed. Still needing a few more minutes to recover.

“Of course.” Sasha nods in agreement with her. “And you told her this?”

“Yes. That’s where we left off pretty much” Gigi presses her fists against the bed. “And now we’re here. Sitting in the trainer’s room because I got a punch I didn’t see coming.”

“I wouldn’t blame yourself too much on what happened tonight. They were going to try and get involved with who it was. After Katie is done with being a Karen…”

“Oh my Goddess.”

Sasha laughs. “SCW will have a talk with everyone and figure something out. For you and Katie though I think you should give another talk. Maybe you can find some common ground. I mean seeing Katie backstage right now. You’re probably one of the few people that can talk to her.”

Gigi stands in the middle of the trainer’s room. Not realizing yet she’s back on her feet and moving around fine.

Sasha’s words run through her mind. Wondering how a talk with Katie would be different this time.

“Well I should be going. Just wanted to check and see how you were doing. Glad you’re back on your feet, Gigi.”

Sasha smiles and she walks by and leaves the trainer’s room.Before she can  open the door Katie opens it first. Sasha jumps back out of her way. Hoping she’s not going to get an ear full. “Just checking to see how she’s doing. You can see she’s back on her feet.”

Katie’s eyes turn from Sasha to Gigi. Sasha slips by Katie while Katie waves Gigi along for them to follow suit.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Outside the arena, Katie and Gigi walk to their car with TJ Johnson walking next to them. Katie is still very fired up.
“I told you TJ. Let it be known that I am always right. They’re nothing, but a bunch of hooligans.”

TJ nods along in agreement. “I never doubted you for a moment.”

TJ takes the Steward’s bag and puts them into the back. Gigi gets into the backseat and Katie in the passenger side.

TJ drives them to the airport for their flight.

“Gigi, you don’t have to worry about anything. They’ll get what’s coming. They want a fight? What is it that everyone wants in SCW? Street Fights, Brawls, Blood shed?” Katie is still venting hot that the windows in the rental fog a bit.

“You hate those kinds of matches.” Gigi points out curled up in the back.

“Yes, but people do love the horror genre. I’m sure I can find something to make it work. You don’t have to worry. I won’t drag you into this. I can handle it.”

Gigi is a little confused. Or maybe she’s relieved? Katie is letting her off the hook. Them going their separate ways to handle their own business. Katie is going to get justice for Gigi being attacked and Gigi, she figures she could pursue her own interests. Gigi shakes her head.

“No. What are you saying? They attacked me. Colleen and Asiling were getting into the fight as well. This should be something we all are invested in.” Gigi says in a serious tone. A serious tone, suddenly Katie’s words come back into her mind from their last conversation.

“It’s alright Gigi, I know this isn’t what you want.” Katie understands Gigi’s side of things and leaves her on her own. Why is she so frustrating to deal with?

“This isn’t just your fight Katie. Thanks for helping me out of there, but now we can return and get them back.” Gigi sits up in the back.

“So you want us to be a team?” Katie questions her.

“They wanted a fight. Playgirls still want some fun. I think we still can give both teams what they want. Then maybe after that… then maybe we can win the tag team titles. Seriously.”

Katie lights up with enthusiasm. She’s got Gigi back with her and both of them are on the same page.”Thank you Gigi. You don’t know how much I needed you for this. At least I still have a brat by my side.”

Gigi looks up at Katie and sees the smile on her face. It brings a smile to hers too. “So, you were saying something about a street fight or some blood sacrifice match?”

“What? No! We’re not doing that barbaric stuff.” Katie quickly hits the brakes and backtracks. “We don’t need any of that to put on our redemption arc.”

“Come on, I thought we were going to war.” Gigi continues to have her fun poking the mama bear in the passenger.

The drive continues to the airport and instead of awkward silence from the girls, they’re now reunited and Gigi is having a good time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

At the Steward’s apartment in Los Angeles, California. Gigi sits on the couch in the living room with Maddy next to her. Gigi’s sister, Ash sits by them in the chair.

“So you and Katie are getting along again.” Ash asks. “You two are one of the worst will they, won’t they couples.”

“Shut up.” Gigi responds jokingly. “I think this will be good. After the talk with Sasha, maybe Katie and I can make this work. She needs someone watching her back. I’m all she’s got.”

“Plus, it’ll be pretty cool to be tag team champions with her.” Maddy adds.

“Yeah, well now I’m highly motivated and we have some receipts that need to be cashed.” Gigi smiles looking to be in her best moods. She relaxes on the couch with her friends. Realizing her goals are in her sight.

Katie arrives home after dropping Gigi off at her apartment. TJ follows her inside carrying her bags with him.

“Oh my Goddess, TJ I am so happy. Gigi is back and wants the tag team titles. I’m so close I can feel it.” Katie clutches her fist and holds her arms close to her body. She just wants to explode into a cheer. “But before that, we need to take care of some business. Both unfinished and new.”

TJ nods with Katie as he puts her bags by the front door. “It’s a lucky break for you. Their misfortune will be your reward.”

Katie smiles. “Everything is falling into place. We owe it all to their own idiotic  tendencies to do their stupid stuff. I win and they lose. Just the way the Goddess intended it.”

Katie laughs in amusement. Nothing can stop her now from finally cementing herself above everyone else.

“Everything is okay. Team Desire is finally ready. Body, Heart and Soul we will be taking care of business with Playgirls and the European Fiery Nation. We didn’t get to finish things with the Playgirls. I said we were going to beat you and we’re still going to do that. Only now it’s worse for them because Gigi and I are now back together. Focus on one goal and there is no force in this world that is going to stop us. We’ll give you the fun that you’re looking for. Then when playtime is over, because we’re going to say it’s over. There is no more time for play when Katie Steward is going to achieve her greatness. You will pay tribute to your Goddess. Now as for those hooligans that decided that they would interfere in my business. Attack my apprentice and think… Well, I’m going to be serious. European Fiery Nation aren’t thinking period. Now just like The Playgirls, well not just like them. We don’t want to just beat the European Fiery Nation. We’re going to make an example of them. SCW has a problem. A problem that Katie Steward can fix. Everyone is in their own way. They want fights and violences. Katie Steward is going to give them something more, the Art. At Body, Heart and Soul Katie Steward is going to present a show that the Playgirls and the European Fiery Nation can barely put on.When we’re done with this match. I’ll make sure to remember to remind TJ to add their names to the list of supporting casts.” -Katie Steward.

coughs “I don’t know what to say. I thought I was just going to go my own way. If I needed to I’ll tag with Katie. Or if I had an opportunity for something more I’ll try even harder for that. Well that’s what I thought I was going to do. Apparently faith has other ideas. I got a nice little bit of reality come my way on Breakdown. Though I’m feeling quite good now. It was a wake up call nonetheless. As much as I want to try to do this on my own. There isn’t a single person in SCW that you ever want to turn your back on. The only person that I have to trust is Katie and I’m going to help her get what she needs. That is because she’s right. She’s right about everything. SCW needs a change. They need a hard dose of reality and Katie is going to deliver it. What she ends up doing no one can ever take it away from her and that’s why that’s all running scared. Body, Heart and Soul Team Desire is returning for two things. We’re going to finish what we started with the Playgirls. So Colleen and Asiling you better be ready because we aren’t waiting to play around with you. As for the Fiery Nation. You may have knocked me down, but you’ve also woken me up. I’ll give you the fight that you were looking for on Breakdown. Team Desire is going to be the only team left standing at the end of this. You can bet on that.” -Gigi Steward
[Image: wk3BgLS.jpeg][Image: mFro5V6.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The European Fiery Nation vs. Team Desire vs. The Playgirls - by Team Desire - 01-20-2024, 11:53 PM