Your 2019 SCW goals, plans and targets.
Okay, so I have a few... alphabetically

Damian Angel - 2018 was a return year for him, and though I struggled at times to gain footing, I feel that by the end, I was in a good place with him with an interesting hook I'd like to explore deeper. For 2019, I'd like to continue exploring this new avenue, and potentially completely reinvent and revitalize the character. (This one encompasses Har Megiddo)

Derek Adonis - I've said it before and I'll say it again: I have been having the time of my life working on this character. His journey has been such a blast through 2018, and he's gone from my "joke character I can fire off RPs in 5 minutes for" to what we have today: A two-time "Champion of Television". For 2019, I want to keep that enjoyment and spark alive.

Donovan Kayl - 2018 started big, but then declined. I'm not a fan of all the creative decisions I made for him throughout the year, but that's bound to happen. I'm not sure how much 2019 has for him, but if it's the end, I want him to go out with the proverbial "bang".

Gavin Taylor - I'm including Gavin here since it won't be long until he comes up to "the show". When he does, I'd like to hit the ground running with a creative hook. I've already got his personality down to a science (I've been running the character since 2008). In 2019, I'd like to adapt him to a new environment.

Personally - maybe handle a female character here that gets some measure of success (I have a few around the efedding world that would be potentials), maybe write some more matches. Overall, I just want to be able to keep my motivation up, limit any potential burnout, and have a respectable 2019.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your 2019 SCW goals, plans and targets. - by Ace - 01-02-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: Your 2019 SCW goals, plans and targets. - by Corner G - 01-04-2019, 10:05 AM