Samantha Raine vs. Andrew Raynes
Okay there is a couple things of note that I want to point out before I give the link to the rp. The first things is that that first and second scenes of the rp (the later which is rushed due to my falling asleep while trying to write it.) happen AFTER the breakdown that the rp is for due to the nature of the storyline going further. I really couldn't have what happened happen before Breakdown, because then how would she have shown up for the match.

Secondly, I don't know what is going with Ricky Octavius character on twitter that I just noticed prior to posting this and I would like to add that this moment in the story was always slated to happened. In fact, it's been supposed to have happened since my final GDW rp for Samantha against Sophie O'Brian, but for one reason or another I always failed to pull the trigger till now. So the similarities between what is to come after this rp and what is going on with Octavius character are purely not purposefully intended and I hope that the pay off where this story is going is enough to make it stand on it's own against what is going on with Ricky. Thank you... I'll get off my soap box now so yall can read the rp...

Click Here

Messages In This Thread
Samantha Raine vs. Andrew Raynes - by Konrad Raab - 06-16-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Samantha Raine vs. Andrew Raynes - by Rick Young - 06-18-2019, 11:41 AM