SPIRIT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT - Please read Within
Camera fades to a gravesite and to a person kneeling in front of a grave, flowers in front of her. The camera finally fades in to see that it is Mya Denton. She touches the grave as she gives a deep breath before standing and looking at the grave as Calvin is seen behind her.

Mya- Sorry!

Calvin- Take all the time you need Mya, I know the past is a hard one to live. The memories will mess you up alone.

Mya- I wish I can forget that past. So many bad memories.

Calvin- Trust me, you don't. I have been part of making people forget things. Let it drive you to what you are now.

Mya- Is that what happened between you and Lil?

Calvin- That was my own stupidity. I listened to the wrong person and it lead me to becoming sloppy. I controlled every part of her life and that is what drove her away. 

Mya- Are you doing the same with me?

Calvin- I'm trying not to. Mya, I did come back to help you get revenge against Lil and if you still want to continue then so be it but I think you also need to move on. You have a chance at winning gold as does Lilith. The Spirit Tournament is here and you get Mark O'Brian in the first round. You get past him and then it should be easy pickings the rest of the way. Maybe even another shot at Lilith as she is in it as well.

Mya- Hmm, who does she get to face?

Calvin- Ryan Singer.

Mya stands there for another minute before she dust off her pants and turns looking at Calvin.

Mya- Let's go, there is much to be done. Deaths to plan and a title to win.

Calvin just gives a nod as the two walk off as the camera fades out.
[Image: C4yMeKE.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SPIRIT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT - Please read Within - by MyaDenton - 10-05-2018, 10:58 PM
RE: SPIRIT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT - Please read Within - by LilithEvans - 10-05-2018, 11:24 PM