Vengeance vs. Jay Gold & Kelsai Adamson-Mason
==========
November 11th, 2020
London, England
Off Camera
==========

SCW Breakdown just concluded from the O2 Arena in London, England.  In what was viewed as a surprise to almost everyone at the arena, Kimberly Williams and Jessica Lasiewicz intervened in the aftermath of the Owen Cruze and Blake Mason match.  Why would they get involved in this?  It’s simple and it should not surprise anyone at all who knows Jessica Lasiewicz; it was simply the right thing to do.  The Wonderland, along with Sienna Swann, had invaded and was attacking Blake and Owen.  It would have been too easy just to sit idly by and do nothing but that’s just not Jessica’s style.  The Wonderland had already targeted them once, specifically Kimberly Williams, by sabotaging the stage causing Kimberly to fall through.  They were not going to let this group get away without a receipt of some sort.  And they were not going to stand by and watch them cause chaos and run roughshod over Supreme Championship Wrestling.

Have the battle lines now been drawn?  Perhaps they have, and if this is the war that they must fight in then so be it.  Jessica has engaged in wars such as this before in her professional career.  She was raised with a strong sense of right and wrong, she is not one to back away from fighting for justice and righteousness.  This is, after all, why she calls herself The Archangel.  So if The Wonderland wants to continue spreading their brand of chaos then they will have Jessica and Kimberly to deal with; they will have Vengeance to deal with.

Right now Jessica finds herself alone, isolated just outside the arena awaiting on her half-sister, “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams to bring the rental car around.  Jessica finds solace and peace in her current isolation.  It gives her time to ponder about what comes next for this experiment known as Vengeance.

Yes, this is still considered an experiment by Jessica Lasiewicz.  While she and Kimberly may be half-sisters, deep down she still has an issue of trust that is festering.  They share the same mother, former SCW World Tag Team Champion and former SCW Television Champion Angelica Jones.  Family in and of itself has always been important and valued above all else within the Jones family but Jessica cannot bring herself to fully trust Kimberly.  It was Williams who, during her darker more troubled times, caused lots of trouble for the Jones family, going as far as to kidnap Marie Jones, Kim’s identical twin and Jessica’s other half-sister.

Yet it is Marie herself who first accepted Kimberly back into the family with open arms.  Marie herself was the one who worked with Kimberly and brought her out of her dark times.  If Marie can trust her, why can’t Jessica?

Suddenly all thoughts cease before The Archangel can event ponder this question any further.  Jessica can sense someone nearby.  She feels someone watching her.  It isn’t the same feeling of being in the ring with the eyes of thousands of fans upon you.  This feels as if someone is spying on her.  And if anyone would know it would be Lasiewicz, for she has mastered the art of sneaking around and spying on people herself.  It is almost like an insult to think anyone could get away with spying on her.  The Archangel stands up and turns to stare off into the darkness.

“Come on out.” Her voice is demanding and commanding.  She pauses and waits for a response but receives none.  Frustrated Jessica runs a hand through her long blonde hair. “Look, whoever you are you can maybe fool others but you can’t fool someone like me.  So come on out and let me get a good look at you.”

Jessica waits yet again for an answer but still nothing.  The Archangel sighs deeply. “What are you waiting for?”

“Nothing.” Finally a voice answers back from the darkness.  It is a voice that rings somewhat familiar within Jessica’s mind, but she cannot put a name to the voice.  She knows that once she sees this person she will immediately recognize them, but whoever this is, she hasn’t seen them in ages.  Jessica keeps her eyes facing forward into the darkness, waiting for whoever is there to step out into the open.  A few moments later a female figure steps out into the open.  The woman is in her mid to late forties, perhaps early fifties?  She has raven black hair and is stunningly beautiful.  If Jessica did not know any better she would swear this woman was younger than what she really is.

“Coach?  Is that you?” Jessica asks.  Her eyes see this woman, a woman she knew simply as Coach.  But she hardly can believe that she is standing here before her this evening.  A nod of this woman’s head confirms it to be true.

“Yes, my sweet Jessica.  But I am no longer your coach, I am no longer your mentor.  Call me by the name given to me by my parents upon my arrival into life; call me Sorinah Florschu.”

Sorinah and Jessica met nearly eight years ago.  Jessica and her tag team partner Summer Collins were contractually obligated by virtue of a tag team loss to serve as cheerleader valets to the men who would later become their husbands, Kyle Butler and Neil Newman.  Jessica and Summer were rebellious and Sorinah was hired as a mentor of sorts to keep their rebellion under control.  It appeared as if the mentoring failed miserably when Jessica and Summer destroyed the original arrangement and the contract itself.  But Sorinah refused to stay away from Jessica.  It became painfully clear that Sorinah never intended to keep them in line but had been trying to sabotage the foursome from the very beginning, all because of her own hidden agenda; an agenda that involved Jessica Lasiewicz.

Floreschu would return to Jessica’s life and finally get what she wanted; the chance to guide Lasiewicz and her career.  Under Sorinah’s guidance Jessica became something she truly hated.  She became something morally and ethically ugly.  Jessica truly believed that Sorinah just wanted to harness the darkness that lived within Jessica and use it for her own gain and quickly parted ways with her.  Jessica never learned much about Sorinah except that she is of Romanian descent.  The rest of her past remains a mystery as the Romanian woman always kept her past closely guarded.  The Archangel had hoped to never see Sorinah again and yet here she is…

“You shouldn’t be here…” Jessica is visibly shaken by this strange turn of events.  Sorinah chuckles as she slowly approaches her former student.

“And yet here I am.  Oh Jessica, you should have learned by now that I can be anywhere I want at any time I choose to be.  And I have been watching you very closely, Jessica.  I’m sure you knew that, though.  After all, did you really expect me to give up on you so quickly?”

Sorinah gets close enough to reach up and rub Jessica’s cheek.  “I have always wanted to guide you, Jessica.  It should come as to no surprise that I have been keeping a close watch of you.”

“How long have you been spying on me?” Jessica demands angrily from this Romanian woman.

“Ever since we parted ways a couple years ago, my dear.  I have been following your career very closely, hoping that you would have taken my teachings and guidance and become the person I had tried to shape.”

“And?” Despite her distrust of this woman.  Despite the fact that their history together is not a pleasant one.  And yes, despite the fact that Jessica feels used by her, a part of Jessica still feels connected to her, as if she wants to make her proud.  Sorinah dashes those hopes rather quickly by shaking her head.

“Not exactly.  I mean, you are close.  Some of the things I have observed make me proud.  The rebellion you a part of in HKW, leading the charge tonight against The Wonderland in SCW, all of this makes me proud.  Yet there’s something missing.  Something that you have lacked ever since we parted ways.”

The Archangel shakes her head vehemently and then shoves Sorinah backward.  “What is it?  What do you think I lack?!”

“An identity.” Sorinah whispers.  Jessica growls angrily.

“You’re crazy.  I know who the hell I am.”

“Yes, you are the daughter of Andreas Lasiewicz.  You are the daughter of Angelica Jones.  But who exactly IS the daughter of Andreas Lasiewicz and Angelica Jones?  My dear you live in their respective shadows.  Granted those are mighty shadows but you are capable of overcoming them and outshining them both.  You are capable of so much more, Jessica, but you are afraid.”

Jessica reaches out and snatches Sorinah with her hand, grabbing her around the throat. “I fear nothing.”

“Heh…” Sorinah begins to laugh.  Jessica growls angrily, for she doesn’t like being mocked by this woman.

“What’s so damn funny?!”

“This act, this childish act of bullying on your part is an evidence of fear.  You are afraid that I may be right.  You have your doubts because the words I speak ring true.”

“You think I’m afraid?” Jessica slowly releases her grip on Sorinah.

“Yes, you are afraid.  You are afraid of doing what is necessary to fulfill your destiny.  Your destiny is with me, Jessica Corey Jones Lasiewicz.  We both know this to be true, we both knew it the moment we locked eyes that first day.” Sorinah extends a hand out to Jessica. “Let me mentor you.  I promise that this time will be different.”

The Archangel stares down at Sorinah’s outstretched hand and then she looks up into Sorinah’s eyes.  She looks back down at the hand and for a brief moment seriously considers the offer.  But before she can act on it, either by accepting or rejection, the decision is delayed when Kimberly Williams comes rushing into the scene, stepping in between the two women.

“Hey, what’s going on here?” She looks over at Sorinah and furrows her brow. “Who is the dark mystery lady?”

“Dark mystery lady?  Cute.” Sorinah rolls her eyes.

“Got a better description?” Kim asks playfully. Sorinah sighs and looks over at Jessica.

“Think about my offer, Jessica.  And remember, I will be watching your career very closely.”

Sorinah turns and walks back away into the darkness. Jessica is seemingly mesmerized as she watches on; long after Sorinah has disappeared into the darkness Jessica still stares forward where the Romanian was just standing.  Kimberly gets her attention by snapping her fingers a few times in front of her face.

“Hello?  Earth to Jessica?”

“Huh?” Jessica appears dazed and confused, almost as if coming out of a trance.  “What?”

“Who was that weird chick with the funny accent?”

“Who?”

“The lady who was just here.” Kimberly puts her hand to Jessica’s forehead. “You’re not sick are ya?”

“No, I’m fine.  It’s just…” Jessica’s voice trails off.  Kimberly, in an unusual move for the somewhat deranged ginger, wraps an arm around Jessica’s shoulder.

“It’s ok.  I’m here, Jess.”

“Thanks.  I don’t know what’s wrong with me.  Seeing her again after all this time just brings back bad memories, I suppose.”

“What do you mean?” Kimberly asks.

“That woman is Sorinah Floreschu.  She fancies herself an agent, that’s how I first met her.  But I learned it was all a front to get to me.  I got away from her once but she came back into my life during a time when I was vulnerable, when I was unsure who I could trust and unsure of who I wanted to be.  I had so many questions that needed answers and Sorinah gave me answers. Unfortunately those answers turned me into something horrible.  During that time with her I became a monster, Kim.  I managed to get away from her a second time and I had hoped to never see her again.”

“Wow, she must be some piece of work to scare you.” Kim says, almost sounding impressed by the woman.  Then an evil grin crosses her face. “Can I get Betty White and take care of her?”

“No!” Jessica exclaims.  Kim pouts.

“You’re no fun.”

“Seriously, Kim, don’t go after her.  Don’t do this.”

“Why not?”

“Because if she truly is back in my life and she is truly going to try and manipulate me then…” she pauses momentarily as if trying to find the right words “...then I need to fight this myself.  She is my responsibility.  I have to deal with her alone.”

“Now it’s my turn to defiantly shout NO!” Kim says with a mocking grin on her face.  Jessica rolls her eyes.

“I’m serious, Kim.”

“And I’m serious too.  You don’t have to deal with this alone anymore.  You have me.  Ok?” This time it is Kimberly who extends a hand towards Jessica.  Kimberly looks at the hand.  She still isn’t certain that she can trust Kim.  But Kim is family…

“Sure.” Jessica takes the hand and then pulls Kimberly in for a tight embrace.

==========
On Camera
==========

“No justice, no peace…”

That is a statement we have heard much of lately, is it not?  But if you really get to the core of the issue, do those making such a bold claim really know what they are asking for?  The truth is, those in society today may ask for justice but when faced with what justice really and truly is, they begin to cringe.  They balk in fear of receiving the justice they ask for.  Take, as a simple example, being pulled over by a highway patrolman for speeding.  If you were indeed speeding, then you do not want justice.  You make excuse, after excuse, and sometimes even begin for mercy…

...ah, there is what we really want, isn’t it?  Mercy.  Mercy is that highway patrolman letting you off with a warning.  Justice is you paying that speeding ticket.  And depending upon the severity of the crime, justice could be far worse than a simple ticket.  It could even be death itself.  That is justice.

Justice and mercy do not go hand in hand.  Those who believe in justice cannot have a certain, particular line that they will not cross in order to achieve justice.  Justice must be obtained without pity and without remorse.  I am an instrument of justice, I am The Archangel.  And what do I see when I look out upon the landscape of Supreme Championship Wrestling?

I see a landfill of toxic waste.  I see a wasteland of injustice.  And as of right now the most prominent bringer of the toxic waste is a group who claims to be for justice; The Wonderland.  They are delusional in more ways than one.  But as I said, I am an instrument of justice and I will not allow the crimes of Giovanni Aries go unpunished.  But how do you fight the mentally deranged?  How do you fight someone willing to use such insane tactics as The Wonderland has been willing to take thus far?

Well as I said, I am not above crossing any lines.  Plus I have my half-sister, Kimberly Williams, who knows a thing or two about mentally deranged psychopaths.

The goal of myself and Kimberly, Vengeance, is to be an instrument of justice and we will exact justice by any means necessary.  So I invite The Wonderland and any of your allies...hint hint, Sienna Swann...to tune in and pay very close attention to exactly what we are capable of on Breakdown when we face Jay Gold and Kelsai Adamson-Mason.  You see, Wonderland, the fact is that while you two are separated at the hip based purely on a very shakable and unsteady relationship of a common enemy in Sasha, Kimberly and I are joined together by the unshakable foundation of family and blood.

Jay, Kelsai, you have done nothing wrong.  In fact, you two are more of the brighter spots of Supreme Championship Wrestling.  But unfortunately you drew the short end of the straw.  You get to face The Woman Scorned and The Archangel.  And much like the enemies we are primarily focused on, you are also bound together by a very loose and rather unstable working relationship.

If we are completely honest with ourselves, your history with tag team partnerships lately has not been the best.  How many of your partnerships have ended up on the outs, Gold?  Kelsai is your latest in a string of failed partners.  How do you know this will succeed where others have failed?

And speaking of Kelsai, sweet and naive Kelsai, I truly do wish the world operated the way in which your heart works.  Alas the world is not the way you see it through the rose colored glasses.  The world is a dark, grim, and ugly place where you have to be prepared for anything.  The world is a rotten cesspool of people willing to betray you at any turn.  Few good people are left in this world, Kelsai.  You are one of the few who believes in its inherent goodness.

I suppose at this point I could point out how I used to be like you until my eyes were opened.  That’s the typical transitional line, am I right?  But the truth is that I was never like you.  My parents “The Morning Star” and “The Dragon” both educated me from the very beginning about how the world works.

Breakdown will be your education, dear Kelsai.

Vengeance is coming for you and Jay Gold.  I hope you are prepared.  Dobranoc...
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vengeance vs. Jay Gold & Kelsai Adamson-Mason - by Braddock - 11-23-2020, 11:30 AM