Lucas Knight vs. Kimberly Williams
OOC: 2 of 2. Promo time. Good luck.
=========================

==========
Orlando, Florida
On Camera
==========

The camera begins rolling. The majestic view of Cinderella’s castle can be seen off in the distance. Yes, we are in Disney of Orlando. Many characters are walking around the park; stormtroopers from Star Wars, Mickey Mouse, and Goofy. The Mickey Mouse character is suddenly stopped dead in its tracks when a pepperpot shaped robot, the loyal Dalek belonging to Kimberly Williams, approaches.

“INFORMATION IS REQUIRED!” The Dalek shouts in its robotic voice. “WHERE IS THE HUMAN FLESH CREATURE KNOWN AS LUCAS KNIGHT?!”

Mickey Mouse shrugs his shoulders. The Dalek then shoots a stream of liquid at the actor in the Mickey Mouse outfit, causing him to stumble backwards. “WHERE IS LUCAS KNIGHT?! ANSWER ME OR BE EXTERMINATED!”

The Mickey Mouse actor runs off in fear. The Dalek starts to give chase but then it is stopped when ‘The Woman Scorned’ Kimberly Williams jumps into its path. The reigning SCW Underground Champion and self described Queen of the Death Match places her hands on her hips and stares down at Dalek with a look of disappointment upon her face.

“What the hell are you doing?!”

“I AM SEARCHING FOR YOUR ENEMY LUCAS KNIGHT!”

“What makes you think he’d be here?!”

“YOU ARE DEFENDING YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST HIM IN ORLANDO”

Williams rolls her eyes. “Yes, Orlando...the Amway Arena, NOT DISNEY!”

“APOLOGIES!”

“You didn’t assault that character actor did you?!” Kim asks. “We’d put SCW in serious legal trouble if you hurt him. Hell, Mr. D may have to sell SCW to Disney! Do you want that?! The last thing we need is for me of all people to become a Disney Princess!”

“I BLASTED HIM WITH A HIGH CONCENTRATION OF FIGHTING SPIRIT RUM!”

Kim furrows her brow in curiosity. “Do you mean that crap Lucas Knight sold with Helms?!”

“AFFIRMATIVE!”

“Damn it!” Kimberly kicks the Dalek. “Whose side are you on anyway?!”

“KEENIE IS MY WIFE!”

“Not yet! And if you think getting on Lucas’s good side will help convince him to give you Kennedy’s phone number think again! I can take the batteries outta you and you’d be done!” Williams points off screen. “Now go! I’ll finish up here and meet you at the car!”

Dalek rolls away, off screen. The Woman Scorned turns to face the camera and waves. “Sorry about that, Lucas! My friend has the hots for your sister in law. Speaking of my friend, you didn’t give him any of that rum if yours did you? Cause if you did then so help me god I am going to carve you up like a thanksgiving turkey! Do you realize how damn hard it is to get a good genocidal death bot nowadays?! Your alcohol may have ruined him!”

The Woman Scorned shrugs. “But you know what? Let’s not focus on the negative. I mean, you already have plenty of negative in your life already. You had to work with Holly for weeks and all for naught, because you got eliminated from the Trios Tournament just one match short of the finals. You could have been in one of the signature marquee matches at Under Attack. Instead…”

She strikes a pose “...Ta-Da! You’re stuck with me! Now under any normal circumstance having a championship match at a pay per view is a reward. But is this truly a reward for you?” Williams smirks nastily. “Sure, you have an Underground Title Match. But the Underground is my world now. I recently declared that I was the Queen of the Death Match and I have continued to prove it each and every time I stepped into this environment. Just ask Jordan Majors.” Kim winks at the camera.

“I say this because I don’t want you to walk into this Underground Title Match with any delusions of grandeur. You have had some negative experiences lately but if you think even for one second that Under Attack is your chance to turn things around then think again. See, Lucas, buddy, you have had some success with Christy. Reforming OOC. Winning the tag titles. That is enough to make anyone cocky. Overconfident. That overconfidence is why your team failed in Trios. Overconfidence and pride is a killer. What you need, Lucas, is a reality check. And the time for your reality check has arrived.”

She pats herself on the chest. “I am that reality check, my friend. I take people who believe that they are immortal and remind them of their mortality. Just look at Syren. I humbled the bitch. I was her reality check.” She points a finger at the camera. “You failed to win Trios and maybe you’re thinking you can rebound by picking up the Underground Championship from good ol’ Crazy Kim; am I right?”

She shakes her head. “I am by no means some damn consolation prize. The Underground Championship isn’t some freaking participation trophy. While this may be just another chance to recapture your former glory, to me this championship is my whole damn world! You’ve seen what I can do with the proper motivation. I fought like hell and damn near killed myself in a war with Datura over a fake championship. I went to war with Jordan in a cage believing that there was nothing on the line.” A sinister grin forms upon the face of the demented ginger.

“Cian gave me a reason to fight. He gave me something to believe in. Imagine what I can do now that my motivation has been multiplied tenfold.” She points a long slender finger at the camera. “See you soon, Lucas. I can’t wait to step into the Underground with you. I look forward to us maiming one another in front of the whole damn world.”

Kimberly throws her head back and laughs maniacally. The scene fades to black.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x