David Striker vs. Kimberly Williams
{The screen static jumps to a shot of David Striker sitting in a chair that faces a massive enshrouded structure in the foreground. Striker is wearing a pair of blue jeans with of his signature black “Young Punks” t-shirts as he looks straight ahead at shrouded structure before leaning back and running his hands through his short hair}

David: I’ve heard your words, Kimberly, and I recognize them for what they are…your way of showing me respect and that no matter how much respect you have for me, I will not be leaving the pay per view tomorrow night with *your* Underground championship.

Problem is that you believe that you have any say in that particular matter because truth be told, who is or isn’t the Supreme Championship Wrestling Underground championship following the end of Taking the Leap will neither be you nor myself.

But *HIM*.

{David motions at the massive structure that stood before him}

David: Like I tried to explain to you previously, Kimberly, this isn’t a match that you win but you have to survive it. You literally have to fight your way through three levels of hell with no way out but down a zip line from the very top of the structure and even then, fighting in this kind of match is brutal on your body as there is no stopping because of a ref coming over to make your opponent stop attacking you, there is no ref causing a rope break or to make your opponent step away to allow you a quick breather.

This is your greatest test as the Underground champion, Kimberly, this is the ultimate endurance test…the kind of match that a guy named Loki once said that was like Raining sulfur or playing soccer, a true endurance test of not only your physical body, Kimberly, but also of your very soul, but of your very soul because if you fight one level below what you can feel in the very bottom of your own soul and if you don’t fight…well then, that will be the end for you and that’s not just me making big talk, Kimberly, that is hard facts generated from nine of these matches over the last twenty five *YEARS*.

{David stops and jabs a finger at the structure before him with a serious intent}

David: *THAT*, my dear Kimberly, THAT is the *MEASURE* of my desire for this industry, no matter what the level because THAT is how serious I take not only the company but this division!!

In the build up to our match, you mistook some of my words for weakness when in fact those very words were ones of concern for how much you care for this division and how serious you wanted everyone to take it, even from the young talent.

You wanted *ME* to show you how serious I was and thus when you beat me at Retribution, I knew that out of all of the matches I knew that I could challenge you in…only one would be enough to get the job done, *ONLY* one one would fit the bill *EXACTLY* with the right levels of CHAOS and CARNAGE to show you the depths of the levels of my respect for you and what you have built here in SCW.

You see Kimberly, I’m just like my older brother Jacob in that I’m a long time student of the game…just not to his *level* of insane study mind you…but I was an incredible study nonetheless and from what I had studied and learned over the years, there was only one match that I could challenge you to….a match that sings to those who are meant to wrestle in it and after Retribution and I headed to Japan for the first leg of the Pro Wrestling Nova tour there, I knew…I *KNEW*...deep down in the very pits of my soul where I had to go and with whom I had to present my argument to because you just don’t challenge someone to this match without going through the channels because it was a Slayton family signature match through and through…and *PLUS[/i]*, I wanted you to see just how deep my dedication to this division was.

Because if you wanted *[i]chaos
*, Kimberly, then I was going to give you *CHAOS*.

And Marcus Alexander Slayton Senior, the head of the Slayton Dynasty himself, not only agreed with me on my request but he also demanded FRONT ROW *SEATS* to the match itself because he had heard what levels of beautiful violence we have created and he wanted to see for himself first hand what we could create.

But think on this, if you hadn't questioned the chaos in my soul…if you hadn’t mistaken my words for what they really meant…then this match may not have happened because I had not shortage of matches of lesser chaotic birth that I could’ve challenged you too.

But this…

{David turns to regard the structure in front of him and the camera for a few seconds, his eyes slowly tracking over the entire enshrouded structure for several long seconds before he shakes his head and regards the camera once more}

David: This, Kimberly, this version of the structure was built especially for OUR match, my dear foe. I haven’t actually *seen* it yet…but from what I’ve been told that they have done do it…my god, it’s going to be beautiful when that bell rings, Kimberly, because while yes this match is for your title but truth be told, I’d sooner do this for free because this is one of those milestone moments that you heard about wrestlers having in their careers and I get to share mine with perhaps one of the greatest if not *THE* greatest opponent that I’ll ever have in the entirety of my career in *you*, Kimberly Williams.

This is *THE* Long Hard Road out of Hell match, Kimberly.

I have seen each and every single one of these matches, been ringside for at least four of them and even backstage in the aftermath of those same four.

But those weren’t *MY* matches.

This….this one IS *MY* match.

And I have you to thank for it and the best and only way that I can do to show my deep and heartfelt appreciation for what you have done is to tear you the fuck apart in this match…because as much as I respect you for granting me such a beautiful gift, my dear Kimberly…I must do it justice by destroying you within this very structure.

So if you try to fight at a hundred percent, then I will fight you at a thousand percent plus *ULTRA*!!

For every sick and twisted move that you think will be enough to put me down long enough for you to escape me, you’ll only turn and find yourself with my teeth at your throat. For every piledriver that you use to put my through glass and wood, I shall do the same to you only a thousand times better and worst, because that is the level of my desire…my drive…to honor both you and this match as I will do so by baptizing it in your very own steaming hot and sticky blood, Kimberly. And after this match at Taking the Leap, you will no longer the “Woman Scorned”, you could actually call yourself the new “Queen of Blood” or even “Queen of the Damned” and everyone *will* have to bow do in awe of you because if somehow you managed to survive *ME*....in this *MATCH*...how could they not?

Hm?

I mean how many people get the actual chance to play in Satan’s own backyard? This is the *TENTH* match of this type, Kimberly, TEN times in TWENTY FIVE *years*....with each one being perhaps the most sadistic way to end a particular feud, end a war, win a title, or in one rare case rebuild a destroyed friendship…the point of the matter is that in ours, it’s simply about chaos and the desire for it.

And you…*YOU* made the disastrous question to question my dedication to not only the Underground division here in Supreme Championship Wrestling…but you also chose to *INSULT* my respect for you as well!!

{David’s eyes narrow as he then braces his forearms onto his knees as he leans into the camera’s pick up, his eyes twin dark pools of blue that grow even darker as the dark thoughts start to build deeply within him}

David: I am used to little shits questioning my HEART because of who my older brother is, but out of all the people…I never expected *YOU* to be one of them and the best way that you can make that up to me, Kimberly, is to do nothing more than give me the fucking FIGHT of my CAREER…I don’t want you to take it easy on me, because you know full well that when the time comes and that bell rings, that I’m going to do everything in my dark little heart to show you EXACTLY of what the Dope Show does to the pretty little ones who just simply want to come into this industry and thinks that we’re here to be “sports entertainers”!!!

You question the HEART of the Dope Show, that means that you wish to put your very career into the hands of the the Mephistopheles of Cameron North Carolina, that you wish to sit in the confessional of the Angel with the Scabbed Wings and pray, *PRAY* that in the end when the Astonishing Panorama of the Endtimes comes for you, that you are saved by the biggest Bastard of them all in the Front Man of the Dope Show, David "Bam Bam" Striker…but in the end, Kimberly, don’t pray for forgiveness from me because in the end, the only forgiveness that I can issue to you for your failure to recognize my words to you in the lead up to Retribution….will be every ounce of pain and suffering that is bounding your way faster than Donkey Kong on crack, my dear Kimberly.

No…there will be no forgiveness nor will there be survival because I am going to tear through you and become the survivor of this match, there is no question to that because while I don’t question your heart and desire to remain the SCW Underground champion…I simply do not see that same fire in your desire to survive what the Long Hard Road out of Hell brings out of people the moment that you are locked in and that bell rings…because you’ve never SEEN it before, have you?!

You’ve never SEEN the level of its hand crafted glorious violence nor have you ever had to wrestle an opponent who could ever offer up such a banquet of extreme brutality within its own heresy that thums with enough chaotic forever that you lock up your daughters and first born sons for what it brings forth…*this* is what I bring to you at the Pay Per View, Kimberly, an opponent who not only thinks and wrestles you on that same chaotic level that you thrive on, my dear foe, but someone who knows how this match lives…breathes…thinks…an opponent that knows the desires of this very match and how you should properly handle the ecstasy of being apart of such a gloriously dark legacy!!!

{David then raises his right hand up and points directly at the camera}

David: This is everything that you have begged the stars above for all of this time, Kimberly. An opponent that was not afraid of facing you in the ring for whatever the reason and here we go, with me entering the final preparation for this lovely chaos war to begin.

So enjoy your trip with your friend and your daughter, I will be right here…waiting.

Like Thulsa Doom awaited for Conan….I will be waiting and our epic war will continue.

So come, come and visit our very own circle of Hell, Kimberly, I’ll make sure that our own circle is nice and ready for our bloody conflict.

{The screen then static jumps to black}

Messages In This Thread
RE: David Striker vs. Kimberly Williams - by PhantomTroupe - 04-15-2024, 12:05 AM