Konrad Raab vs. Deanna Frost
Konrad Raab is as unhinged as they come. While this will not be Underground rules, he faces the Underground Champion. This is fresh off Deanna Frost’s title win, and Konrad Raab’s continued harassment of Christy Matthews. What will happen when these two very different people clash on Breakdown?

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET THURSDAY, September 8, 2022
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
The Witches of Alden

”Ceremony”

PS 290 The Manhattan New School
Manhattan, New York
September 4th, 2022
2:43pm

Leslie Sanderson was someone that Deanna Frost just couldn’t get along with. When the redheaded Frost had moved into the quiet Manhattan neighborhood with her beloved wife, Selena, over six years ago, they had been eagerly welcomed by most of the community’s residents. Wishing to make as good of a ‘first impression’ as possible, the Frosts had arranged a small ‘spring block party’, the then-pregnant Deanna eagerly making her way around the people, introducing herself and thanking each person for coming and welcoming the Frosts to the neighborhood.

That was when she had met Leslie. The woman stood a few inches taller than Deanna, with a few more inches added thanks to the stiletto heels she always wore, putting her standing ‘height’ even above Selena’s, her brown hair was permed ‘something-fierce’ – the only way Deanna could, even presently, describe it, for it expanded like a lion’s mane around the bird-like face of the woman. Add those super-long faux-fingernails she wore that looked more like overexaggerated claws and a shrill voice that reminded the redhead of a VERY angry Zoe Sperling or Sienna Swann (like the ‘screaming and crying on camera’ kind) and the woman was quite the sight to see and hear.

Still, that was not the worst thing about the woman. If it was, Deanna would have still been trying, to this day, to win her over, at least in terms of civility and ‘being neighborly’. No, sadly, the worst thing about the woman, who was an active member in her own ‘neighborhood events’, was her ignorance. For, inevitably, every conversation she ever had with the woman would involve the same question asked by Leslie:

“When are you going to settle down and get married…”

No, there was no mistaking the question, because it was always asked the exact same way. And every time Deanna answered with the most basic reply about ‘being married’ or ‘Selena is my wife’ or anything like that, the inevitably reply always cause the wrestler to bristle angrily a little.

“I mean ‘really’ get married…”

Oh, Deanna hated hearing that. As one of the ‘avid church-goers’ in the neighborhood – zealots, if Deanna were honest with herself – Leslie was one of the few people that did not view Selena and Deanna’s marriage as legitimate, and yes, the ‘logic’ was as basic and bigoted as it sounded. For Odin’s sake, on the first day meeting them, the older woman had flippantly laughed off the idea of Selena and Deanna being wives as ‘Well… you say ‘married’ but it’s really just two women who couldn’t find love in the world playing ‘house’, but don’t worry! You’ll find it some day! I’ll help you!’

Oh gods… Deanna even remembered how Leslie, whenever Selena had been out of town for SCW shows while Deanna had stayed at home to look after the children (Before her incarceration), had visited their house to inform Deanna of several ‘lovely young men she had met’ that would be ‘perfect husband material’ for the redhead.

In short, Deanna had given up years ago on ever being on good terms with the woman or even liking her. In fact, being honest with herself, Leslie was one of the few people that Deanna found unbearably annoying and rude. Which was why, as the new SCW Underground Champion sat in the auditorium of the Manhattan public school, she cursed her luck that said woman sat directly behind her – something Deanna didn’t have to look behind her to confirm, her ears were enough to do that, hearing the shrill voice talking over the ceremony – not loud enough to disturb it but enough that she could be heard by the few people surrounding her, including Deanna.

“Oh! That’s my little Willy-bear!” Leslie exclaimed, to whom Deanna wasn’t sure, but the woman clearly had no cares about her self-preening, clapping her hands and shouting, “That’s my boy!”.

Again, Deanna felt that familiar bristle run down her spine but said nothing. She wasn’t going to chastise or disrespect anyone if no one but her had a problem with Leslie being overbearing. Instead, she gave a quiet exhale, focusing her efforts on the children that were making their way onto the auditorium’s stage, all dressed in various formal to semi-formal attires. As she did, however, she felt the shift in people sitting beside her, the people moving as a person made her way down the specific row of seats where Deanna sat. Immediately, the young woman’s head shot up, finding herself instantly relaxing at the flash of platinum-blonde that her eyes caught first before taking in the rest of the figure. 

“Sorry…” she heard Selena whisper as the older woman returned to her seat beside her wife, adjusting her dark-green t-shirt over her jeans. “Did I miss it?” 

“Not yet.” Deanna smiled, grateful to her wife’s ‘unintentionally, well-timed’ return, the younger Deanna taking Selena’s closest hand into both of hers and hearing the taller Frost breathe a sigh of relief. The ceremony for the kids going back to school in the next few days had involved every single class and had been running for the better part of two hours, forcing Selena to duck out for a ‘bathroom break’ after they had watched David’s ceremony, having a bit of time before Elsianna’s-

Deanna’s thoughts went blank as she spotted the aforementioned girl walk on stage between a taller boy and a shorter one. She wore black socks that almost reached her knees and complimented the black skirt she wore. The light-blue long-sleeve shirt was the splash of color that stood out compared to the black of her other clothes and gloves that covered her hands and forearms. “There she is!” she whispered to Selena, squeezing the woman’s hand while pointing a little with her free one – she had no desire to make such a display as Leslie was (and continuing to do so if Deanna allowed herself to hear her sitting behind the redhead).

The new third-graders of the classroom, like the first and second graders before them (the pre-K and Kindergarten classes had not done this due to the young age), stood on the stage as the principal of the school stood at the podium – both Frosts recognizing the thin-haired but pleasant face of Mr. McKenzie, who had been the principal there for years. 

“To our new third-graders…” he started brightly as he had for the previous classes, his voice full and warm as he spoke into the podium microphone. “As you begin the last half of your time here – I spoke about fathers in the previous years. For the young boys, excuse me, young men, to aspire to their fathers. Learn from them as they will from the teachers. Now, I’d like to talk about mothers.”

Despite herself, Deanna bit her lower lip in amusement, leaning to the side to whisper in Selena’s ear. “I was wondering if he was going to get to us.” She giggled. “He went on a ten-minute rant about fathers being ‘guardians and protectors of the home’ and ‘beacons of morals for the boys…’. I wasn’t sure if I should say something.”

“Did you?” Selena raised an eyebrow as she whispered her reply, amused. 
“No.” Deanna shrugged. “But boy was I tempted to!”
“Hush.” The Snow Queen smiled, pulling Deanna’s held hand up to kiss the top of it. “He’s clearly pacing himself across the grades.”

“And for the young girls – young women – in all our grades… I want to ensure you understand the importance and respect of mothers. Because as you enter into your new year, know that the doors are open to you for opportunity. Know that you will start a new adventure to be all that you can be and wish to be and it is through the love and support of not only fathers but mothers. Mothers that gave life but also, women that have strived for equality so that all of you-“ he gestured to the third-graders, who were clearly getting more bored than listening (some were staring at the ceiling, others were nodding off, others still were picking their noses- yes, Deanna was sure she saw that). “-All of you may strive here to be whatever it is you wish to be.” The principal gave a smile. “And as you go out with your certificates to your parents, know that your new adventure has just begun. Walk with love and confidence as your parents have shown you…”

Now Deanna could have listened to the rest of that speech, a basic second-half of a ‘thank-you’ to the parents of the children, but she found her mind wandering as she spied Elsianna standing patiently on stage with the other children, thankfully not picking her nose like some of the others. Moreso, the redhead spied the gloves that lined her oldest daughter’s arms, covering up the scarred flesh underneath. 

Physical scars that would never heal. Much like the scars – emerald eyes stole a glance to Selena who sat beside her, Deanna eyeing her wife’s sides that the green shirt covered – that belonged to the Snow Queen.

To say that, at this point in her life, Deanna had had her share of emotional scars and hardships would be fair. Her years in prison were at the forefront of such hardships, ranging from beatings to… Deanna slammed her eyes shut for a quick moment to dispel that particular line of thought. Still, where her scars were far more internal, she had escaped much of her trials physically unscarred. 

And it wasn’t like that had changed recently, but… absent-mindedly, her free hand (the one not hold Selena’s) reached up to trail across her eyebrow, the one that had been cut open from Kimberly Williams at Rise to Greatness.

It was the first time in her life that she had, in Selena’s world – No, she corrected herself, in THEIR world now, because she was as much an SCW superstar now as her wife was – but in all the years she had been a manager and in the near year she had been an official SCW superstar, she had never, as much as she could recall, been cut open like that. Never felt her own blood on her face. 

It was a strange sensation at the time – or rather, after the match (she had been so pumped on adrenaline fighting Kim that she had barely noticed she was bleeding until she was backstage with Selena afterwards). To look in the mirror and see her face covered with blood – her blood.

It was like falling of a bicycle for the first time. Or losing your first tooth. A sort of ‘rite of passage’ much like the one she had been watching on stage all morning and into the afternoon with Selena, their children taking part of the ceremony to welcome in the new school year. And while Elsianna and David moving up was not as big of an issue, as little had changed, her Amiliah was finally going to school in Pre-Kindergarten. Her last child was no longer going to be home all day with her and Selena…

That was how Deanna felt about seeing her own blood that night after her match with Kim. As if the world was changing – that things were different now… it was both prideful but also terrifying. Part of her didn’t want her children growing up. She had already lost two years of their lives and now all of them were in school. Part of her – which she knew was selfish, she admitted that to herself - wanted those two years back with Amiliah. Wanted those two years of watching her grow, learning to walk, learning to talk, where Deanna was her teacher… Two years she would never get back.

Again, the redhead’s eyes found the gloves Elsianna wore as the young girl stood on stage, waiting patiently for her certificate from the principal. 

Kimberly had warned her about the brutalities of this division – and for what those words were worth or meant to mean, Deanna hadn’t denied them, but had rather refused to conform to the direct message. Kim had wanted Deanna to embrace chaos and carnage because it was ‘fun’ or whatever and the redhead had refused to do that. But there had been an underlying truth to Kimberly’s words that Deanna HAD dismissed.

The notion of brutality. 

For what it was worth, Kimberly had fought Deanna relatively decently, with them travelling across FanFest, yes, but compared to the other matches Deanna had looked into and researched of the Underground division, their match had been quite tame in regards to the blood and weapons used. And that was the truth Deanna had not fully grasped. Even when Jessica Winters, last week, had hinted at it, Deanna hadn’t fully understood. 

But the idea of facing Konrad Raab… and that mace he now wielded. Yes, she was set to face the unhinged man in a regular wrestling match, which meant that she was protected by wrestling standard rules of disqualification but would Konrad even give a damn about that? After all, it wasn’t like the Underground title was on the line. Hell, Ravyn had attacked Selena last week, allegedly, to avoid the risk of Christy Matthews losing cleanly to the Snow Queen. It was no secret, people preferred DQ losses over being beaten clean – that notion of ‘integrity’ vs. ‘getting the last laugh’. 

What if Konrad turned that weapon on her? To further himself towards an Underground shot – would that be a stronger message than just wrestling her and showing his already impressive ability? Was she even the target in the man’s mind? He could easily bash her head with that mace to get to Selena – the ‘bigger fish’ in SCW (how many times had the redhead heard THAT since becoming a wrestler?). 

She wasn’t afraid of being beaten. Hell, she had been beaten by Clamydia/Beef/Joseph/Whatever and lost the Television title shortly before RTG. Humiliating losses were part of the business. But…

Once more, her eyes found Selena’s sides in their gaze. Every scar the Snow Queen had suffered… it had changed her a little. Maybe not her morals or her beliefs, but… it was like breaking a vase. You could glue the pieces back together and even fix it, but it wouldn’t ever be exactly what it once was – not entirely. Her beautiful daughter, Elisanna… it was beyond apparent how much her scars had affected/changed her. She was not the carefree, loud and go-lucky girl she once was. That innocence and kindness was gone and it pained Deanna, as much as she knew it pained Selena.

What if the Underground changed her? What if, as she faced such brutality at the hands of people like Konrad and even Kimberly, she wasn’t as strong as Selena and able to fight it? What if she gave in and changed… she had attacked Kimberly with a microphone stand out of revenge. Would Selena understand if Deanna accidentally went too far one day? Would her children understand?

Would they still love-

“De…” came Selena’s voice, breaking through her thoughts, the redhead gazing up in time to see their daughter stepping off the stage with the rest of the children, each student going to find their parents as Amiliah and David had hours ago (Gerda had been there to take them home while the Frost wives waited for Elsianna’s turn). Immediately, the two wrestlers were standing on their feet along with the other parents, making it easier for their children to find them. 

After a moment of searching, little Elsa’s eyes landed on her mothers and the child half-marched, half ran as they made their way out of the row of chairs. As soon as she was in reach, Selena wrapped a loving arm around her daughter, kissing Elsianna’s crown. “Well done, snowflake.” She said, loud enough amongst the crowd that her daughter could hear her.

“Thank you, mother.” Elsianna shrugged. “But I don’t get why I need this for starting school. Shouldn’t I get it after I finish?”
“Well…” Deanna shrugged. “I think it’s more a graduation/commencement thing.”
“What’s commencement?” 
“Means ‘start of something’.” Selena replied.
“Oh!” Elsianna nodded her head, eyeing the laminated paper that held her name printed on it. “Can we go home-“

“SO PROUD OF YOU!”

Again, that voice and Deanna felt the bristles across her skin. Okay… so maybe there WAS something scarier than Konrad Raab with a mace… Maybe…

Turning around, the Frosts spotted Leslie, clearly, overacting over her child’s accomplishment, holding Willie’s certificate as if it were a Nobel-Prize-

“Gonna become a scientist! Win a Nobel-Prize-“ came the shrill voice, declaring her son’s ‘greatness’ to anyone that was passing by. 

With a shake of her head, Deanna tried to lead Selena (who still held Elsianna) around the nearby woman quietly. However, perhaps because of the flash of their hair colors in peripheral vision, the second they were passing, Leslie’s head jerked and locked onto the Frost family. 

“Deanna! Selena!” she exclaimed. “So glad you could make the ceremony!”
“Why would we miss it, Leslie?” Selena asked with a raised eyebrow. Like Deanna, the Snow Queen held no positive feelings towards the ignorant/boarder-line delusional woman. 

“Oh, just with your busy schedules and all that – I mean you’re both working now. Which – I’ve been meaning to ask.” She eyed both women. “Who one of you plays the mommy and stays home?”

With a roll of her eyes, Selena crossed her arms over her chest. “Both Deanna and I are mothers, Leslie. I believe we’ve been over this. And as for responsibilities, we manage just fine, thank you.”

“Well, I mean…” she grumbled under her breath. “One of you, I guess – but the other’s just a step-“ her head jerked, as if an idea suddenly seized her. “Oh my god! Willie here had the best joke the other day when I was talking about you!”

“Surprise surprise.” Whispered Deanna. “You talk about us behind our backs…”

Ignoring the redhead, Leslie rambled on. “He was asking me how two women can be parents together and, of course, I had to explain how they can’t really be parents but step-parents. That one of you has to be pretending or playing or whatever-“
“Leslie.” Came Selena’s warning voice.

“Oh, relax.” Leslie dismissed Selena with a wave of her hand. “I just meant that only one of you can be the real mother. The other has to be the step-mother. And Willie – such a smart boy – said, oh it cracked me up…” she took a moment to give a laugh that sounded more fake and forced than anything else to Deanna. “He said, ‘what? Like Cinderella evil step-mother?”

The mocking laugh that came out of the woman’s mouth was beyond forced and loud. “Isn’t that funny?” she added with a laugh, eyeing Elsianna before eyeing the Frost wives and gesturing to each one. “Isn’t it? It’s the mom and the evil stepmother. The mom and the evil stepmother. The mom and the evil-“ as she moved her hand to gesture from Deanna to Selena again, the redhead’s hand flew out to grab the overly-manicured appendage, catching Leslie off-guard, the tall woman’s eyes widening in alarm as her voice dropped.

“Say it one. More. Time.” Deanna growled low in her voice, her hand firmly squeezing Leslie’s hand, the redhead watching her neighbour wince a little at the discomfort that was filling her.

“Hey…” Leslie tried. “I…it was just a joke…”
“Yeah…” Deanna’s jaw clenched. “And you’re the only person laughing. Because if I was the evil stepmother.” Deanna’s eyes glowered. “I would just break this hand right now, wouldn’t I?”

For a brief second, Leslie’s eyes flashed in a panic but before she could say or do anything, Deanna tossed the hand away, avoiding a scene from unfolding and, thus, preventing any unnecessary attention. “Come on.” She whispered, taking a deep breath before leading her family away from the annoying woman.

She immediately felt relief as she stepped outside of the school and into the parking lot. 

“I was sure you were going to slap her in the face.” Came Selena’s voice, earning a quick look of concern across Deanna’s features.

“Would you be mad at me if I did?”
“I’d have rather I did it.” Selena answered honestly. “I’m taller so I get more of a downward swing.” She teased, nudging Deanna’s shoulder with her own.
“Could I slap her?” Elsianna asked. “She was calling mom names.”

“No.” both Frost wives shook their heads. “You know what we said about you using violence.”
“But you…” the child tried.
“We’re adults.” Deanna replied. “We are old enough to understand when such exceptions exist.”

“Oh….” Elsa sighed before nodding her head in understanding. “I’ll know someday too, right?”
“Of course.” Selena assured her. “And, hopefully…” she eyed Deanna, perhaps a little knowingly. “You’ll never have to worry about using it.”

The redhead gave a nod before following Selena and their daughter to their car, the last part of Selena’s statement – unspoken – ringing in her mind.

You’ll never have to worry about using it… and thus paying for it later when you do…
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Las Vegas, Nevada. Wednesday, 3rd August (Off-Camera)

It's the biggest day of my and my now wife's life after I soaked in the US title contention loss; it quickly passed, especially knowing that AJ passed out at the Indianapolis race, which led to me having to buy a fridge full of ice-cold water. He was my best man and did a great job setting the wedding for Luiza and me. It was a private wedding where mostly NASCAR friends I had, Dakon Theron, Hide Yamasaki and Johnny Hitmaker, were my only wrestling friends. My now sister-in-law, Minerva, my twin brother Markus "Lord" Raab, his husband Samuel McPherson, Henry Losak, their anger therapist and my counsellor I have for my Asylum Wrestling Society meetings and Luiza's skateboarding friends and some skateboarding professionals at the wedding. 

It was meant to be a small number of people, and I preferred it because unless Dakon, Hide and Johnny were going to tell wrestling companies, they kept their word on not saying shit to anyone about my marriage to Luiza. Especially last time with Fizz, who wanted everyone to know. Thankfully, Luiza wanted to keep it on a down low too. It was strange of me to wear a suit because it had been some time since I had worn one. The party was going well with proper food that we ensured had high ratings and some alcoholic beverages.

We haven't had our traditional marriage dance yet, and I wondered if that would happen. Mind you, many things I thought wouldn't happen, like photos of Luiza and me wearing a beautiful red dress, she didn't want to get married in a white dress, she said they are plain, boring and not her style. She was beautiful in it, not something a guy like myself would usually say, right? But there weren't other words to describe my now wife, and it feels good to say that, considering nobody knows that she is why I've not gone to prison yet. She keeps me stable, well, my dog as well.

AJ, over the microphone, announced that Luiza and I would go and dance alone as we stepped onto the dance floor. I had my hands locked into Luiza's, and then we hugged before we went around with everyone watching us dancing. It was one of the happiest moments I've had to dance with the woman I'll do anything for. Luiza staying by my side after telling her about my rapid eye movement disorder was a wedding for me in my eyes. Then I saw AJ and Minerva, the best man and maid of honour, dance together with AJ's wife, dancing with Johnny Hitmaker as I requested him to. However, we were the main show as the other two dancers were on the sidelines. Luiza couldn't hold back what she wanted to say to me as I smiled, beaming with delight.

Luiza Doe: "Konrad, this is the best night of my life. Can't believe I get to call you my husband."

Konrad Raab: "Anything you want, you'll get. This is your night, not mine."

That was the truth, every wedding should be important for a woman, and it was for Luiza, who, unlike Fizz, had never gotten married before, so it was a big deal for her to go around and brag that she married me. Many people on the outside would think Luiza is stupid, risking her life to be with someone that could hit her and bully her. I would never do such a thing; it was why I didn't invite anyone from SCW or UGWC, knowing they'd start shit with me, and I don't want that.

AJ Allmendinger, as I said, was a great best man for me; after telling him in Nashville about my Rapid Eye Movement Disorder, we became close friends quickly, even if he was one of my rivals for the Xfinity Championship. Still, we were friends first and only off track. Ty Gibbs, another guy who was my championship rival, also nodded his head at me. However, I looked into Luiza's eyes as we danced.

Luiza Doe: "I'm so glad to be married to you and will protect you for the rest of my life."

Konrad Raab: “As so will I. I love you more than words can say."

Luiza fell to my body as I continued dancing with her as she was soaking her happy tears onto my jacket and shirt, which I could forgive her for because it was so special for her. AJ and Minerva could see that and put their thumbs up at Luiza and me. We danced for another five minutes until the music stopped, and I kissed Luiza on the lips as everyone cheered and clapped for us as we went off the stage floor and sat down. Suddenly, as I was about to relax and kiss Luiza for just being beautiful, Dakon rushed towards me with my phone in hand as he was saving mine and Luiza's drinks from being spiked, as things can happen like this with these sorts of parties.

Dakon Theron: "I have no idea why, but this number keeps calling you a lot since you started dancing with Luiza. Luckily, your phone was on mute."

Konrad Raab: "Ah, most likely someone wishing us congratulations."

Dakon Theron: "I highly doubt they'd call you ten times, though."

As I was about to respond to him, the phone rang again with the number Dakon showed me, and because they seemed impatient, I answered it as I said this.

Konrad Raab: "Let me go outside with this, and we'll talk."

As the music was so loud, I could barely hear who was on the phone to me was saying. I left the wedding hall and went outside, where things were quieter as I needed to listen to whatever they said to me, and I had no idea who this person was. I was a little nervous, considering I was weary of strangers calling me on my wedding day. However, I was in a good mood today and decided to talk.

Konrad Raab: "I don't know if you were aware, but this is my wedding day."

Man on the phone: "I didn't know, and I apologise. Congratulations on my behalf, first of all, to you and your lucky wife. However, I have an important request for you tomorrow in London, England."

Konrad Raab: "What's your request?"

This made me nervous; why did some guy want me to be in London, England, tomorrow? Granted, we would have to fly past the country anyway to get to Germany, but why was this happening straight away tomorrow? Of course, I had to wait until this guy somehow spoke like he was Chinese.

Man on the phone: "I apologise, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Alejandro Agag, the owner of Formula E. I read on the internet via a fan tweeting at me about you doing the Formula E race in London tomorrow."

Konrad Raab: "How will I be suited in time and my helmet? How is that going to arrive in time?"

Alejandro Agag: "We got the helmet here, or rather a dealer was selling your branded helmet, and we got the suit all ready for you, along with the car. I don't think you realise the opportunity I want to give you here. We know you're a NASCAR driver, but I contacted you because we do racing in electronic cars. A Twitter fan said you're very much a guy that wants to prevent climate change and made a lot of charity money for it. You need to give Konrad a shot to drive Formula E. I said I'll see what I can do."

This was a great opportunity. Fuck sake, I nearly blew the guy off because I was pissed off about being distracted from my wedding with Luiza, but this was something that caught my attention as I smiled after I showed tiny signs of anger. It's completely gone, and doing something I'm proud of is something I'm interested in, but before I can answer, Alejandro had more to say about the deal he's willing to give me.

Alejandro Agag: "These Formula E races are about preventing Climate Change, and we're racing for climate change charity. I know you have no experience with single-seaters, but this would be a great opportunity for you, especially Brad, who I just got off the phone with said you need this experience for street races you'll do with NASCAR next year and said your weakness is road courses. I want to offer you a deal, you come to London, England, tomorrow night, and you'll race."

Konrad Raab: "Of course, I'd do it, man. I'll do anything to raise charity money for Climate Change, especially racing, the second sport I do after wrestling."

Alejandro Agag: "I don't want to hold up any more time with you. We'll go through the details of this Formula E race tomorrow. You'll be in an Envision Racing team with a blue and green car. See you there."

Alejandro cut off the phone, knowing now why I didn't answer the phone straight away, but there was only one person in the whole wedding that could help me. A man who stated he drove in single-seater cars before becoming a NASCAR driver, from reading his bio in the past, drove a single-seater car, AJ Allmendinger. I had to go over to him, despite hating to disrupt his time with his wife. He could tell something was up with me.

AJ Allmendinger: "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost."

Konrad Raab: "Well, this news did shock me. I know nothing about single-seater cars, and I'm driving in one, according to the boss of Formula E. I need your help AJ."

AJ Allmendinger: "Woah, you got a shot of driving a Formula E car?

I nodded back at AJ as he responded to it.

AJ Allmendinger: "Wow, congratulations. Now let's sit down and let me write down things you need to know, despite this might be different from what I've driven before. "

I took a seat next to AJ, and his wife went up to dance to a piece of pop music, but at the same time, she understood the privacy of a racing question I brought up to AJ as he was more than happy to answer it.

AJ Allmendinger: "Now you have to know that single-seaters are much faster than Stock Cars. The technology is also different. Instead of you strap yourself in, the staff will help you do that. Pit stops are different because you don't have to wait long to leave the pit lane."

AJ wrote the advice down for me on a small notepad he somehow always carried around with him to remember as they were vital parts for me. There was more advice as I nodded, mostly because I wanted to improve my driving, especially taking these fucking road courses I needed to improve on in a hurry.

AJ Allmendinger: "You have to brake a lot earlier than you do with NASCAR due to the speed of these things, and be careful of the barriers because they can eat you fast. Compared to NASCAR, you have to get the corner entry and exits done at a great time. You also will likely go past one hundred and ninety miles per hour. You must be careful with the cars because the stability is very sensitive."

AJ did signals on what he meant, and I nodded as he wrote down the signals for Formula E and. I got to admit, I get to do something I've never done before, and it excites me, risking more of my life in these cars. It only got me nervous, yet I hadn't told Luiza about this. AJ gave me a few notes he hadn't told me, but I didn't care as it was to keep for myself anyway.

Konrad Raab: "Thanks very much; now I will talk to Luiza about this."

AJ nodded at me, and it was perfect timing when his wife came back toward AJ and heard her talk to AJ about what I was all about and went into detail. However, I couldn't leave my wife on her own, so I went back to her immediately, and she was curious from the look on her face why I was talking to AJ and what he put in my pocket.

Konrad Raab: "I got an offer to drive for Climate Change Charity for a racing series called Formula E. It seems like a NASCAR fan knew about me racing for Climate Change or raising money for charity to tell the boss of Formula E to contact me to race."

Luiza Doe: "I'm so happy for you; congratulations. You deserve this shot for the Formula E drive, especially since it's for charity too."

Konrad Raab: "I'm glad to put a sock in someone's fucking mouth in UGWC that I'm not a fraud like this piece of shit is."

Luiza Doe: "I know, but no more anger; enjoy the day of being a husband to me. I love you."

Konrad Raab: “I love you too. We are going to London, England, tomorrow before flying to Germany. We'd had to fly past England anyway, so it was perfect timing. That's what I and AJ were talking about."

Luiza nodded and hugged me because I got something to be happy about as well as she did. While she was pleased to get married, I was delighted to do something for a great cause; something none of these bastard SCW wrestlers wants to understand. Regardless of how brutal and vicious I am in the ring, I've donated a lot of money to Climate Change charities and will continue to do so. 

I aim to hurt someone with that flanged German mace very soon, and I won't feel sorry for anyone that will feel the pain they'll receive. I feel sorry for whoever my opponent will be when I have my first wrestling match since Rise To Greatness. Luiza and I spent the day dancing with our friends. We partied until it was one in the morning when we went on a plane, as we already had our stuff packed and headed towards London, England, as we slept on the plane. During my charity raising race when I arrived that day, I did practice and landed in twentieth place and then in the race, I finished fifteenth place.

I love AJ Allmendinger.
The Witches of Alden

”Release”

Frost ‘Forever Home’
Manhattan, New York
September 5th, 2022
12:51pm

Deanna opened the front door to step outside of her home, feeling the cool breeze skirt against her bare legs. She heard her sandals clop a little as she walked out past the porch and into the sun, letting it warm her – taking a deep breath to savour it.

As she walked down the path away from her house, she flicked the plastic ring that was around her wrist, feeling the metal key attached to it flick against her skin. The mailman always came by around 11am, so there was no doubt in her mind that he had already visited the house to drop off the dailies.

Another breeze felt good against her arms as she lifted one to pull the large, black gate open, hearing it give a slight creak as it did. The mailbox stood on the outside of the gate against the gray stone and the redhead fit the key in the lock to open the iron swing-door of it. Immediately, her eyes saw the small stack of envelops within, which she removed.

“Junk mail…” she whispered, reading one after the other. “Junk mail, coupon, statement-“ she spied one white envelope, than another, than a weird black one with some kind of embossed insignia on it. “No idea…probably junk mail.”

“DEANNA!” The shrill voice instinctively caused her jaw to clench and her eyes to slam shut. She had hoped that yesterday’s ceremony would be the only interaction she had with this particular neighbour this week. She had enough to worry about with facing Konrad Raab in a few days – though she was grateful that it was a simple wrestling match, which played more to her strengths rather than his. True, brutality could still be an issue, but she was certain the last thing Raab’s fragile ego needed was people saying how he needed to ‘disqualify himself because he couldn’t beat Selena Frost’s little wife’…

“DEANNA!” the voice came again, louder – as if the woman was standing right behind Deanna. With a slow exhale from her nose, Deanna lowered the hand that held her mail, closed the mailbox door, and locked it before turning around.

“Yes, Leslie?” Deanna asked as patiently as she could. Unlike the redhead’s shorts and purple t-shirt, Leslie was dressed in a flashy fall-dress of pink, green, blue and red – was there a color that Deanna couldn’t see on that dress? “Can I help you?”

“Well…yes.” Leslie shrugged. “First, are you in a better mood than you were yesterday?”
“Better mood?” the shorter Deanna asked, raising an eyebrow.
“Yes.” Leslie sighed mockingly. “I imagined seeing my Willy there – such a smart boy – upset you compared to your step-daughter and that’s why you viciously attacked me.”

“I viciously attacked you?” Deanna’s eyes widened a little as she raised an eyebrow. “Leslie, you were waving your hand in front of my wife and I and insulting us. If I hadn’t stopped you, Selena would have and, trust me, you really can’t handle her.”

“Regardless of how you twist it.” Leslie answered quickly. “You acted very rudely, very inappropriately in front of my son and several of our neighbours.” The older woman squared her shoulders back. “And I believe an apology is due.”

“An apology?” Deanna asked in disbelief. “You want me to apologize?”
“Immediately.” Leslie replied. “I mean, I’ve been nothing but a good friend to you since you got here and to repay that with such hostility-“

“Okay.” Deanna breathed, forcing her nerves to calm. “Leslie, I am sorry. Okay?”

“For?” Was she really pushing?! Again, Deanna breathed calm into her system.
“For grabbing your hand like that.”

“Great!” Leslie beamed. “Now that we’re friends again and all is forgiven-“
“Leslie…I really need to head back inside my house.” Deanna tried, turning to go. “I’ve got some things in the oven and the kids are swimming in the backyard and need snacks-“

“How does your Thursday look?” Leslie asked, ignoring Deanna.
“Thursday?” the question caught the redhead off-guard. “I work Thursdays, Leslie. You know? SCW? Wrestling? I’ve got a match.”

“Well, blow it off. Call in sick. I don’t understand how you can enjoy such lowbrow ‘entertainment’.”
“I’m not going to blow it off.” Deanna scoffed. “Selena and I have to work – that’s our jobs.”

“Fine!” Leslie replied, holding up her hands. “What about Saturday?”
“Why do you want to spend time with me?” Deanna asked, crossing her arms across her chest.
“Oh not me! I’ve just been talking to my cousin and she works as a secretary to a dentist – Dr. Petterson – here in Manhattan. She said he’s single and he’s-“

“Single?” Deanna asked, rolling her eyes in disbelief. “Really? You’re doing this again?”
“What?” Leslie asked. “Is it wrong that I want my friend to have a happy life with a happy husband like I have?”

“ENOUGH!“ Deanna could literally hear something snap in her brain. “Leslie! I have a happy life, okay? I don’t need a husband! I have a wife, okay? I’m gay! G-A-Y! Always have been and always will be! I am married, see?!” Angrily, she flashed her free hand towards Leslie, showing the gorgeous wedding ring that laced the proper finger. “Selena Frost is my wife of nearly seven years, okay? I’ll happily send you a copy of the wedding certificate if you still can’t figure out that this is 2022, you bigoted brat!”

“Excuse me?!”

“No, I’m not done. I’m not sorry for grabbing your hand and shutting you up.” Deanna shook her head. “Yeah, I take it back. You were mouthing off, insulting my wife and my daughter! You’re lucky I didn’t do worse or Selena didn’t! Cause unlike you with those long witch-claws you call fingernails-“ she saw Leslie cast a quick glance at the fake nails. “I know how to throw a damn punch!”

“You…You wouldn’t…” Leslie tried.
“You’re right. I wouldn’t.” Deanna shook her head. “Cause you’re not worth it. I fight fighters and warriors on television almost every week. And beating down a whiny, egotistical blowhard would prove nothing to me! But I’m done listening to you huff and puff about how Selena and I aren’t married. That her children are not my children and that we don’t belong here as a married couple and family!”

Biting her lower lip, Deanna reached for the gate and pulled herself back onto the inside, slamming it shut as she did. “Oh!” she turned around, her frustration not quite done with her. “If you’re going to brag about your marriage to me, make sure I don’t know about the two or three girlfriends your husband has on the side!”

At that, Leslie’s eyes went wide, her jaw shaking and her face turned red. “How…How dare you!”

“Little tip?” Deanna shot back as she reached the porch, her eyes locked on Leslie. “Those girlfriends have Instagram too – worst kept secret in the neighbourhood.”

She was about to say more when the door behind her opened, taking her focus as she saw Selena walk out, dressed in jeans and a black t-shirt. “Hey. I heard shouting…” her voice stopped as she spied Leslie standing there, a mixture of shock and rage on her face. “Everything alright here, belove-“

She was unable to finish as Deanna grabbed Selena by the shirt, pulling her down to crash their lips together, the redhead pushing Selena up against the brick wall of the porch as she poured everything into the kiss. It lasted for a few seconds before she pulled away.

“Not at all.” Deanna answered before grabbing Selena’s hand, turning her eyes back to Leslie. “Don’t knock it till you try it!” she yelled out to the stunned woman. “Come on, wifey. Let’s go have mind-blowing sex!” she added with a little thickness. “Odin knows Leslie ain’t getting it anytime soon!” she threw in with finality as she pulled Selena inside and slammed the door behind them.

A moment of silence hung in the air as the two stood in the mudroom. Slowly, recovering, Selena crossed her arms over her chest. “Well…that was something.” She said slowly, earning a slightly guilty smile from Deanna.

“I’m sorry.” The redhead breathed, calming herself. “She popped up and got to me again. Tried to fix me up with some male dentist.”
“They DO make good money.” Selena shrugged her shoulders. “I mean, we make more, but still… ‘my hubby’s a dentist’ does sound better than ‘my wifey is a wrestler’.”
“I disagree.” Deanna sighed. “I didn’t mean to get mad – I’m just sick of people like her.”
“Like her?”
“That say we don’t belong here or aren’t a real couple or I’m not really Elsianna’s and David’s mom or you aren’t for Amiliah or whatever!” Deanna sighed in frustration, tossing the mail onto the nearby table.

It was only a few seconds before she felt Selena’s arms wrap around her. “It’s one person.” Selena tried. “And she is hardly in a position to really judge us, no matter how hard she tries.”

“I know but… I’m just sick of her.” Deanna breathed, leaning into her wife’s embrace. “ But I’ll apologize to her later.”
“Or don’t.” Selena shrugged.
“What?”
“Hunny, she’s always insulting our family. She just did it today and yesterday. I say ‘screw her’ and let her hate us. One person hating us in the neighborhood is not the end of the world.”
“But…she has friends.”

“And so do we. Friends that love us and know the crap she does.” The platinum-blonde’s voice dropped. “I rather we be happy and surrounded by people that love us and accept us and our family than ‘liked’ by everyone in the community.”

“I…” Deanna sighed. “Okay.” She nodded before moving out of Selena’s embrace – only for the taller Frost to hold her fast. “Hey…” Deanna looked up at her wife. “I have to get back to the kitchen and get the snacks for the children-“

“I already took care of that.” Selena smiled. “Gerda’s out there with the kids now – she was the one that heard the commotion first.”
“Oh…” Deanna’s voice trailed off as she gazed into her wife’s sapphire eyes.

“Besides…” Selena’s bit her lower-lip, her grin becoming mischievous. “I believe someone promised me, and I’m quoting here, ‘mind-blowing sex’?”

Immediately, Deanna’s face turned red. “Wha…I was…now?”
“What can I say?” Selena teased. “Seeing my baby take charge like that…can really turn a girl’s head.”

Seeing the spark in her wife’s eyes made Deanna suddenly grin like a lovestruck fool, the redhead grabbing her wife’s pale hand and pulling her upstairs, ready to make good on that ‘suggestion’ she has just made outside.

“Though let’s keep the volume down.” She threw back as she yanked Selena into their bedroom. “Just in case.”

“That’s why we got the thick pillows.” Selena winked before grabbing her wife and pulling her into another passionate kiss, the Snow Queen not willing to wait another minute to get what she had been promised…

The Guard Tower

Okay, yeah…so guys… for those that have missed Rise to Greatness – possibly the greatest pay-per-view of the year and last week’s Breakdown… no judgment here if you did… but I did something… I MADE THE ELITE 15 for the first time! Number 12! And with Selena as the #2, we’re the first wife-wife couple to occupy the only spots on that list with the number 2 on them! Oh…and I also won a title!

I’m kinda the new SCW Underground Champion. Yeah, me. Deanna Frost. New Underground champion.

I know, sounds weird right? I mean, for that to be possible I would have to have beaten the self-proclaimed (and she self-proclaims A LOT – check her Twitter) ‘Queen of the Death Match’ in Kimberly Williams. Now nicknames and such aside, I don’t think that anyone will deny that the Underground is very much Kimberly’s world. I mean, she was the one that brought it back – the idea management had to resurrect the title? That had to come from somewhere. They had to see that such a style could exist in SCW again. And it was people like Kimberly that made that notion have weight. Not me.

So… what I’m saying is I get it. The idea that Deanna Frost walked into that world and not only beat Kimberly at her own game but took the title from her – yeah a lot of people are double-checking results online and footage on YouTube to see how the hell that happened.

But I don’t think I did anything that remarkable. Don’t get me wrong – beating a superstar like Kimberly Williams is incredible in and of itself. Her ability and randomness and such. I mean she was a world title contender earlier this year, remember? But me walking into the Underground division? That’s all people want to talk about where this title win is concerned. ‘Deanna Frost… in the Underground division…’. Like they’re waiting for the big punchline or the ‘Gotcha!’.

But is it so different than the other divisions? Okay, you can use weapons. Okay, you can wrestle anywhere in the arena. Okay, anything goes. Okay, the chance of injury is higher.

But… if I was wrestling in a ‘street-fight match’, would people be so confused? A ladder match? A cage match? If I was waging war beside my wife and chairs were involved, would people not understand?

So…why is this any different? Why is me being champion of this division so ‘odd’? And to be clear, I am not mad that Jessica Winters brought this topic up last Breakdown. Jess is a dear friend of mine and to my wife. She’s been there not only as a professional for years but also a dear friend and supporter to the Frost family. She merely brought up what everyone else was asking – so… Why is me being the champion of the Underground so odd?

Is it because I don’t swing around a chair everywhere I go? Because I don’t carry a massive mace to the ring or a glove with knives tapped to the fingers? Because I don’t promise to ‘cut a person open’ or ‘make them bleed’ or ‘force their organs to squeeze out of their eye sockets like chunky mustard while I laugh maniacally… ha ha ha’?

I mean, yeah I don’t do that, but why do I have to? Why do I have to be that way like Kimberly said? “Embrace the chaos…be the chaos! ERRRR!”. Can’t I just be me? That’s who I was when I faced Kimberly. I didn’t care about what the match was. Didn’t care about the advantages. I just… I needed to do what I felt was right. I had to make Kimberly accountable for all she had done. Was it scary? Yeah. But…

Isn’t that what this division is truly about?! Not about how much blood you can make someone lose but standing your ground? Not about what you will do to your opponent but how far you’re willing to endure and push yourself to prevail and do what is right? My wife did it for the World title… is me doing it here so different just because every time I’ll defend this title, there will be people using weapons and whatnot?

I… I don’t think so. What have I said all along? I am here not only to support my wife and The House of Frost but to show my GRIT! Yeah, the “Believe GRIT!” t-shirt I wear? That’s not a spelling error! That’s MY belief. As in, I believe that I can and will endure whatever is put in front of me. Whatever match, whatever stipulation, whatever condition, whatever promise or guarantee – whether the person is a wrestler, a monster, a queen, a king, or an animal – I will stand my ground and I will endure all I can to be… to be good enough for SCW and for all of you.

And for me, hearing so many people be so ‘shocked’ or ‘confused’ or those that think me being the SCW Underground champion is some big joke and bad for the division just because they think they know me? It just makes me want to prove them all wrong! To make this division better! To show everyone I belong here and in SCW and whatever division I go to next! Every match, every moment, I will prove it!

And that starts with me taking on Konrad Raab. Yeah, the big guy with a bigger mace. And Konrad, I am REALLY trying to be professional here and not use the ‘overcompensating’ jokes for that big thing you’re swinging around now-

But, let’s not kid ourselves here. You’ve made things clear every time you’ve been in front of a camera. You’re angry. You want to hurt people in SCW – basically Xander Valentine but with more face-paint. You want to ruin lives. And the thing is, this isn’t like with Kimberly who waves her glove in the air, has a Dalek squirt hot mustard or salsa, or throws around a plush penguin…

Your threats are real. You want to hurt – which means you want to hurt me. Maybe…maybe even injure me to promote yourself.

And I am going to get such an earful from Selena when I say this, but Konrad… do it.

Yeah, do it, Konrad! Come at me with all you’ve got. See, you’ve probably got it in your head that you’re facing me and either a ) You’re gonna compare me to my wife like everyone else or b ) going to remark on my ‘ignorance of the Underground division’, ‘not knowing true pain, blood and carnage’, and that I don’t belong here… like pretty much everyone else has.

Either way, Konrad, that is your mistake. Cause facing someone like you – scratch that – beating someone like you? More dangerous than me? Stronger than me? Bigger than me? Clearly – as the teaser said – more ‘unhinged’ than me?

I need to do that. I need to face people like you to show the reality that you will deny. Because as much as you may promise to break me or scare me off, Konrad, you’re not going to. I am here to stay! I am here to prove that I belong here in this federation and in this division as much as you do as a former Underground champion. I am here to show the world a different way of being a good Underground champion! I am here to show my integrity and my grit!

So, yeah, you may have ‘evolved’ from being the guy that followed Giovanni and then the Jackals, picking up your ‘bloodlust’, or whatever you want to call it, bit by bit along the way until you could stand on your own as some ‘Psycho-Bully’ but I’ve evolved too. I started as a manager that nobody believed would last in the ring, to becoming a wrestler that could hold her own, to becoming not only a Television Champion but an Underground champion. All in less than a year. A 0 to 100 miles per hour trip and I am NOT looking to slow down now!

The only difference between your evolution and mine, Konrad, aside from the direction, is that people just haven’t realized mine yet. They see me smiling. They see me kissing my wife and being happy with her. They see me with my children and yes – I am not miserable like you. I am not destructive like you. I love being a wife. I love being a mom.

But what I also am is tougher than you. Because as much as you want to revel in the fact that you’re the powerhouse in this match, you’re also the one that needed years to get to singles title victory, where I needed months. You’re also the guy that promised blood and couldn’t handle Glory Braddock at Rise to Greatness. And I know my wife has knocked you down a few times in the past, ‘Iceman’.

So, I know there is a way to beat you, Konrad. I just have to keep getting back up after each attack from you, keep pushing through the pain of whatever hold you put me in until I find it! A tall order but one I am prepared for! Because it may just come down to a moment. A single mistake. A move that you mess up or don’t see coming – hell, maybe it will be when I kickout and see the stunned look on your face as you contemplate what more you can do to put me away… and that is all I will need to take you down, Konrad.

Because after being told by Adam Allocco that I’m ‘not ready’.
After being told by Kimberly that I am not ‘worthy of the Underground title’.
After being told by so many that I shouldn’t be in this division…

I am going to make some believers tonight, Konrad, by beating the monster that you are far more than people like Glory or Alexis Quinne did. I am going to make some believers tonight that will see that not only do I belong here in the Underground, but I am going to change it! One person, one match at a time. Even if I have to knee the paint right off your face to do it!

Checkmate, bitch!
Deanna Frost

SCW World Tag-Team Champion
SCW United States Champion
SCW Underground Champion
SCW Television Champion
2x Winner of Elimination Chamber (2023)
Winner of Last Woman Standing Match (2023)
SCW Rookie of the Year (2022)
Match of the Year (2023)
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Chicago, Illinois. Monday 5th September (Off-Camera)

The venue opened up a week ago. I allowed Darren to sign everything for this place, even paying for it, because I didn't want to organise something I wanted to do to get my anger out or, in this case, want to test my underground fighting skills because I'm always angry. I need to let myself off loose at times since I wasn't able to at home, and these angry men, although we get women coming in to let off some steam or even some wanting to exercise without just boxing-type stuff because that does get boring. 

I loved what I found on the internet for Darren to buy this large warehouse that was now The Ice Blooded Pit. Darren wanted this place to be named after me since I was the one who found this place and organised everything. I loved to have a good old street brawl with barely any rules other than not killing your opponent, you had to have men vs men and women vs women fights, and you had to be eighteen and over for legal reasons to fight. Well, they know I've brought my trusty weapon with me. I gave Darren this idea for all men and women to have a chance to beat the shit out of each other.

I saw a lot of fights take place here tonight and saw lots of bloodshed with and without weapons as I was all dressed to go, precisely like my SCW gear I wear to the ring or Supreme Championship Wrestling to be spot on since we didn't want to confuse that with the other trash company now, did we? So I sat in the seat like a spectator as we didn't have a good locker room to sit in. I like it this way because I didn't feel I needed to be treated differently, despite the name of this place being named after me.

Nobody else in Supreme Championship Wrestling would ever dare to do something like this, on top of me being a part of raising a lot of money for Climate Change, something I love to do in the future for this place. Still, it needed an identity from other people before we could arrange any charity events and ensure that this place was legalised, even with the illegal street fighting rules in place. Besides, it's been too long since I've tested my skills, and I want to see if this weapon is as dangerous as I think it is. I haven't tested it properly, other than beating the fuck out of a wrestler in UGWC with it. Darren was going to announce something as I stared at him.

Darren: "Tonight, we have a special guest with us that's fighting for us, a guy who's going to be using a new weapon he discovered in his warehouse. A guy you should know very well, please welcome, The Ice Blood, Konrad Raab."

This was the only other place I got cheers for besides NASCAR races. Although I still find it strange to get cheered, I knew Darren hadn't addressed what this weapon was. I stood up, and with my weapon in hand, I raised my hands, and everyone cheered as I stood inside an octagon where weapons can be attached to the cage for my opponent to use. Before Darren could even ask who would fight me, a big guy with dark skin and many tattoos stood up and got into the octagon with me.

Big guy: "I'm Jackson, and I'm going to beat the shit out of this prick."

I smiled; I loved this guy already who wanted to kill me. I don't like guys who face me and do not say a damn thing. I see he's angry, ready to fight a war with me. However, because nobody knew what the weapon was, I snatched the microphone from him and stated this as I raised the weapon in the air.

Konrad Raab: "For those wondering what this is, it's a flanged German mace."

I dropped the microphone as I had no reason to trash the guy; in fact, him criticising me only made me happy because I didn't want to be liked and adored by millions worldwide. Unless you're a NASCAR fan, I also wanted to risk my life a lot more than I do in wrestling, and NASCAR has gotten me closer to death than I ever had in wrestling. Although this comes closer to it than both wrestling and NASCAR do. I was ready to go as the octagon cage closed as I held my flanged German mace. The ref made sure we were prepared. We started fighting, and I decided for now at least to drop the mace as I wanted to weaken Jackson first. I enjoyed it, I kicked his ribs in really hard and laid the punches into the man, despite him putting punches on me, but I enjoy being punched in the face; it's one of the things along with being hit with weapons overall in wrestling I loved.

It makes me have even more of a thirst for violence as I got him weakened enough, despite him body slamming me, and it was a pretty good one at that for someone with barely any experience in fighting. I could tell this guy was made for wrestling. But I couldn't hire him because then it would make me weak. He still had the killer instinct, something most wrestlers in SCW don't have these days. I then gave him a cheap shot with the mace by wracking it on his left leg for him to go on one knee. Because I couldn't use it on his head, I beat him with the mace on his back as he collapsed. 

I used the mace to pound on his body, even giving people a shock as I stopped because I knew that was enough as I saw the blood covering it; luckily, Jackson was still breathing. I knew this was a dangerous weapon, but I needed to test it before I could potentially use it on my first victim, who recently became the Underground champion, Selena's wife and her lackey, Deanna Frost. Some of her comments pissed me off. Darren stands outside the octagon and announces this.

Darren: "Winner by knockout, The Ice Blood, Konrad Raab."

I raised my hands and did what I had to do today. I grabbed Jackson's hand and helped him up as we left the octagon and allowed other angry men and women to fight for the night as it was their show and mine. I've done more to the community than these SCW bastards have. I knew Darren wanted to talk to me as he always had Steven to co-own the place, too, in case Darren had to speak to someone or Darren was sick and the usual stuff. 

We had a lengthy discussion about me being the central star, but while I accepted, at the same time, I couldn't commit to it due to my wrestling and NASCAR career. He said I could show up when I wanted to, and I agreed. Anyway, I left after the twenty-minute meeting we had. I left the warehouse as Luzia, and I went on a date night to see a rock concert in Charlotte, North Carolina, where AJ and his wife lived the next day. We had a blast before I got a plane straight to San Francisco, California.

---------------------------------------------------

San Francisco, California. Wednesday 7th September. (On-Camera)

Once again, due to unavoidable circumstances, I did yesterday as I will never talk about my private life to the world since it's completely irrelevant, and nobody wants to hear that shit from me. I was again in a temporary warehouse I found in California, thanks to my cousin, who's also a professional wrestler who lives here and has all of his archery gear all over the place. However, he created a room for me on how bloody and gory I liked my settings, especially how I love blood and make people suffer and cry in pain. When I'm in pain, I act for the cameras because when I scream in pain, it means I enjoy screaming in pain. I used a knife to cut myself, and my good cousin brought me two tins of red paint and a metal chair. I sit on it with skull figures around the room. I start to talk.

Konrad Raab: "Ah, you idiots are bloody hypocrites. It seems to be the case that when I won the Underground Title, people were shitting on me for the title win because Lucas's brother came to destroy Lucas for me to win the match. I never needed Jacob to beat Lucas Knight, nor request it. Yet, when we see a worthless Glory having assistance from Christy and Jerko, people turn a blind eye that it doesn't matter because Glory got the pinfall on her own, you know, like how I did with Lucas for the title. You know what? It meant I'm a threat, so I'm not too angry about it because I'm the most hated guy on this roster. Of course, I turn to violence, it's what I've grown to do, and I overcame my fear of doing so. How many of you overcome your fears and use them to improve yourselves in wrestling? None."

A lot of people neglected that about me. I was afraid of getting my hands dirty and being on the warpath, but now, it's all I want to do. It's all I dreamt in my sleep to do with the nightmares of being hunted by my fucking dad, by the enemies I had at school chasing me and beating the shit out of me. I dream of strange men trying to kill me, but I kill them instead in my dream.

Konrad Raab: "We have some bitch who claimed to be in a level three women's prison in Germany being all tough when we know it's bullshit known as Deanna Frost. I know what you're going to say, right, you've won a title quicker than I did, but we know Selena had a lot to do with that. She has treated you hand and foot since the day you came here. Of course, you'd win a title in months, you stupid cunt. It doesn't take much effort to be trained by Selena and do absolutely nothing for yourself. I had no friends, no relationships, and nobody I knew in SCW to get to the top as fast as you did. You only exist to support Selena. You never wanted to be a wrestler, just got here on her coattails."

Maybe I went overboard, but I know she would say ridiculous shit about me taking years to win a title. I had no help getting me there, only because I had no friends or anyone I knew. I know I should've been positive but fuck that, but I have to force myself to give this Selena version two credit.

Konrad Raab: "OK fine, you beat Kim on your own; well fucking done. Let's applaud you for not allowing Selena to do the work for you. You haven't had many matches, but let's applaud you for the wins against weak opponents like Ace Sky. Let's applaud you for getting the TV title from someone who became weak and hides behind a fake monster who can't do shit himself, Jenni Anderson. Well done for managing such a simple task that you had nobody until Adam Allocco threatened you. So I guess I praise you for that."

Although I was mocking her achievements because she acts like she's someone special when clearly, Deanna isn't, and I knew she was a weak, pathetic person that had no idea what Underground Championship was about.

Konrad Raab: "However, your match with Kim wasn't impressive at all; let's be honest when Kim was more violent than you in the match. The sad thing is you never wanted that Underground Championship; you have no passion for the title. You only got one because Kim needed to owe you a match. You even stated that you don't want to use weapons or cause people to bleed because, in your words, you don't need to maim your opponents. God, you're already the worst Underground champion from those quotes alone. How generic can you be? How much more alike do you have to be to your gutless wife that can't find not being afraid to bend the rules?"

I could never see the difference between the two right now; they are so much alike. However, what pissed me more was that Deanna was lovey-dovey with Selena Frost, and it got me sick because she barely wanted to wrestle at times.

Konrad Raab: "Sure, Kim didn't defend the title for three months but say what you want about her, and god, I fucking hate doing this because it goes against everything I do, but at least she had the passion for the title. At least we can see her violent actions and how much she cared about being a great violent champion. If you want to be different from Selena, be violent, be willing to use weapons and beat the fuck out of someone for their blood. That's why Kim wanted you to be chaotic to stand you out from Selena because right now, you're too much like Selena. We don't give a fuck about how much you love your stupid wife, this is wrestling, and romantic relationships in wrestling are fucking worthless. Keep your personal shit out of wrestling and focus on beating me. Winning a wrestling match as I did with Christy didn't satisfy me when there was no blood drawn, unlike you, who thinks nothing, but winning a wrestling match means everything, being the only thing that makes you happy. It makes you boring and predictable."

I may have crossed the line, but I didn't care at this point because I was that pissed off at seeing people surround each other. I poured my first tin of red paint all over my body as I sniffed it as if I already had Deanna Frost's blood all over me because it's what I crave and want to do to weak bitches like her. I drank my metal container of water and continued speaking while bringing the mace into the picture.

Konrad Raab: "While what I do is unpredictable, that's exciting. You never know what I can do, even with this mace that's very valuable to my life. It's the missing ingredient I needed to stand out from the other wrestlers. I already poured some blood on this thing, but not from a wrestler; although a wrestler did get fucked from the damage I gave them elsewhere, I don't feel sorry when you could be the first victim to feel the wrath of my mace. I don't give a fuck about losing by disqualification. I don't give a fuck about winning matches cleanly. All I want is to give you an Underground division welcome that you truly need."

I know I have to make Deanna Frost view me as a threat, and I had to provoke her as much as I have with Christy. I know it may seem as if I'm blowing her off, but I don't like giving respect when it will be thrown in my face. I know what respect I would give would be complete bullshit. I poured another tin of red paint across the floor, soaking it right into my body. I smiled with even the mace getting red paint too.

Konrad Raab: "Prove why you were in a women's level three prison. Show your violence because getting yourself out of prison couldn't have made you this fucking soft. Then again, being around Selena has made you weak. Beat the shit out of me as I will with you. Make me taste my blood because I certainly will with you, with or without the mace. I'm not going to be sorry when I push you to your fucking limits for you to walk into the match like you want to kill me. I already want to beat you with your blood dripping like I want to kill you because I'm a violent, bloodthirsty bastard you do not want to fuck around with. I always want to face all of my opponents in matches with violence. I know this is a regular match, but I can still make you bleed without weapons."

I only wanted what Kim did, only I begged her to cause me pain and beat the shit out of me. I don't want a regular wrestling match, it only bores me to death, and she needed to prove her worth in a violent division. She hasn't done it with the mire effort she put in against Kim.

Konrad Raab: "Break a bone in my body if my words have gotten to you. Do I want to break a bone in your body? Damn, right, I do. Everything violent-wise, I want you to do to me as I want to do to you. You're everything wrong with wrestling right now. My focus is on violence, even if it's just a regular match where I throw you around, and I get bored because throwing you around with my strength doesn't get me excited. It benefits a boring wrestler like yourself who relies on skill to win matches because you're too scared of ruining your reputation with your wife to be a violent lady. I'm angry, but when I see the sight of blood from my face or yours, I smile and become happy because being in psychical pain is ineffective to someone who's fucking deranged and someone who's a fucking bastard, not pretending to be a good guy."

I had to pause again as I was thirsty. I drank nearly all the water in the metal container as sometimes, my voice goes funny when I get angry. I feel better now and continue where I left off for the last time.

Konrad Raab: "You may have some tenancies of violence, but I'm not convinced you are ready to tackle me. I won't win until I make you bleed because that's what will make me happy, not winning a match, simple bull crap. I aim to pin you or submit you to make you tap like the pathetic bitch you are after I've made you bleed because I'm a fucking nutcase. I may very well unless Christy and/or Selena will win the match, for you to beat you with my mace and see how much damage I can do with it on my own because I don't trust anyone in this company. I'm not done with Christy either because she has another thing coming to her too. Prepare to be checkmated by The Ice Blood, cunt, because you will get it."

I finished my notes by provoking as much as possible with Deanna because I wanted her to hate me for who I am and didn't demand respect like the rest of the roster did. I force them to hate my fucking guts. I then stood up with the mace I kissed and stroked before the camera darkened.

I love AJ Allmendinger.