Sarah Wolf vs. Kimberly Williams
Shaun Cruze isn’t wasting time. Whether this is because of Angelica Jones, a desire to offer peace to Kim Williams, or just a desire to prevent all out wars from taking over every building SCW runs. Sarah Wolf attacked Kimberly Williams, clearly making good on her promise to make her pay for failing to help her win the Tag Titles. Notable is that this match is not underground rules. Will that be a mistake? Additionally, we all expect Autumn Valentine to be watching closely as it’s clear she still hasn’t forgotten Wolf’s attack on the Rise to Greatness pre-show.

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET THURSDAY, September 8, 2022
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
1 of 2
=========

==========
September 1st, 2022
Philadelphia, PA
Off Camera
==========

Kimberly Williams had hoped her fight in Philly against The One would be the bounce back match she needed after an absolutely horrible Rise To Greatness weekend where she lost her SCW Underground Championship and then failed to capture the SCW World Tag Team Championship. The Woman Scorned put up quite a fight and actually had the advantage over The One until a ghost from her Rise To Greatness past came back to haunt her…namely, Sarah Wolf. The demented, violent Wolf jumped Kimberly mid-match and pummelled her. This was certainly not how The Woman Scorned had hoped to start the new season post Rise To Greatness. What she wanted to accomplish was to prove her critics, her doubters wrong. She wanted to get back into the Underground Championship hunt. But now it seems she still has to finish off old business with her former tag team partner Sarah Wolf.

Breakdown was not a complete bust for Kimberly Williams. If nothing else, she at least got start over fresh with a brand new manager. Her old manager, Eduardo, had promised the world and under his “watchful eye” Kim only got double booked at Rise To Greatness and lost all respect from almost all SCW officials. Tonight Kimberly brought in a new advocate, a new representative who will actively help her instead of just sit idly and do nothing. Kimberly’s new advocate is none other than former SCW World Tag Team Champion and SCW Television Champion, Kimberly’s mother Angelica Jones.

The demented ginger may be eccentric, more than just a little on the wild side, but she isn’t stupid. Kimberly knows her strengths and her weaknesses and she recognizes that one of her biggest weaknesses has to do with the business side of the wrestling industry, especially when it comes to negotiating with SCW commissioner Shaun Cruze. Kimberly has managed to convince herself that Cruze is just simply out to get her. Whether it be his insane decision to literally force her to challenge for the SCW World Championship when she had no desire to ever be a world champion, skipping her to hand out Underground Title shots to other less deserving competitors who had not earned them, and ultimately double booking Kimberly at Rise To Greatness. Is it just a matter of simple miscommunication? This is a possibility although Kimberly highly doubts it. But she is willing to give it a shot in the name of a more peaceful resolution to her problem…Kim’s first, instinctual solution to the problem would be to kidnap Cruze and gut him on live television.

Instead of doing something criminal, something that would definitely land her in prison for the rest of her life, Kimberly has opted to let her famous mother, SCW alumnus Angelica Jones advocate on her behalf. Angelica has worked as an authority figure herself before. She knows the lingo and can speak Shaun’s language. Angelica can best translate what Kim wants into words Cruze can understand and do it far more tactfully than Kim could ever hope to do.

Breakdown has come to an end and The Woman Scorned finds herself in the medical area of the Wells Fargo Center being looked at by on site medical team. Williams is slightly annoyed by all of the attention she is receiving right now. She is slightly bloodied, and definitely bruised, but she has experienced and endured far worse than anything Sarah Wolf gave her tonight. She does not feel all of this attention is necessary.

“Oh please would you stooges knock it off?!” The Woman Scorned whines. “I mean, seriously, I have wrestled on barbed wire, nails, thumb tacks, broken glass, and you think I’m gonna be let some sore loser nitwit send me to the freaking hospital?”

“We are not sending you to the hospital, Ms. Williams,” one of the members of the medical team, presumably the leader, a well built man with a buzz cut “we just need to check you out before sending you on your way.”

“Where were you clowns when I dove off the top of a cage onto Oktoberfest and that pane of glass? I was sent home without a second thought. I guess Shaun Cruiserweight didn’t give a damn if I had accidently severed a carotid artery. Tonight since I obviously didn’t get hurt he’s just making me endure this out of spite.”

“Mr. Cruze is not the one who requested that we check on you. Now please, hold still while we run a few more tests.”

“Tests for what? A Concussion?” Kimberly rolls her eyes. “Hell, let me at Wolfie right here and now. I can beat her and Autumn’s asses at the same time WITH a concussion.”

The door to the medical area opens, interrupting the proceedings before the medical staffer can respond. Angelica Jones walks into the room. She is dressed in an ankle length black skirt, white silk blouse, and a black blazer. She is perched atop black patent leather high heeled pumps.

“Ask and you shall receive, Kim.” Angelica says with a knowing grin on her face. The Boston native and SCW alum turns to looks at the medical team. “Do you mind giving me a few moments alone with my daughter?”

“Sure thing, Ms. Jones, but we DO need to finish our exams before we can allow her to leave. I hope you understand.

“Of course.”

The Woman Scorned sticks her tongue out at the medical staff as the slowly file out of the room, one by one. Once they are all gone, leaving the room empty with the exception of Kimberly and her mother, The Woman Scorned speaks up.

“I think between the two of us, we can take those idiots. So what I suggest is we just go out there and…

“No.”

“Oh, you’d rather use weapons?” Kim shrugs her shoulders. “That’s fine by me. I don’t have my bag of tricks but I can make use of this really sharp thingy. Is this a scalpel? I dunno, either way it looks nice and sharp!”

“No.” Angelica says firmly. She places a hand on her daughter’s shoulder. “I think you should just let them finish looking at you, let them evaluate you, and then we can go.”

“You’re no fun.” Kim says with an annoyed look on her face. “You sound like that idiot Shaun Cruiserweight. He’s probably the goon who set this whole bullshit up. Seriously, in this company I’ve been in death matches against Air Jordan, Oktoberfest, and so many others. Never before did anyone in this company give a damn about me to have me checked on. Yet suddenly now Shaun Cruiserweight is forcing me to undergo a medical evaluation? This is insanely spiteful even for him! It makes no sense!”

“That’s because he didn’t order it.” Angelica points to herself. “I requested this.”

“No…really?” Kim looks and feels somewhat betrayed. Angelica sighs and nods her head.

“Kim, earlier tonight when I said that sometimes people need to protected against themselves, I meant it. You brought up your matches against Jordan and Konrad. I remember those matches very well. And I watched you spill their blood…but what I remember most is the amount of blood you shed, the amount of punishment you endured. And I didn’t have to ask, I KNEW you didn’t receive medical attention because like me, you are too stubborn to seek any help. That kinda news spreads quickly. The crazy chick who damn near kills herself in the middle of the ring yet refuses to get medical help.”

“It shows that I’m tough.”

“Yes, but it also shows that you’re crazy, and some people could interpret that as if you don’t take any of this seriously. And the build towards Rise To Greatness, let’s face it, part of the double booking was your fault.”

“Not you too!” Kim exclaims. She stands right up off of the table she had been sitting on but Angelica gently, yet firmly, forces her back down into a seated position on the table.

“Sit. You wanted my advice? You’re going to listen. I agree with you, Cruze was being a spiteful prick and he took this to a personal level that a commissioner should not have taken things by double booking you. If he wanted to punish you or teach you a lesson, then why not fine you or suspend you? Strip you of the Underground Title. That would have been a more professional way of punishing you and teaching you a lesson. So I agree that he was in the wrong.” And she pats Kim on the shoulder. “But so were you. You involved yourself in the business of two other people. Something like this was bound to happen. So part of the blame does rest on your shoulders.”

The Woman Scorned hates to admit it but her mother raises a good point. A lot of the guilt does fall upon her shoulders. “The only match I really wanted was against DeeDee McFrosty. I walked out on a match against her. That was wrong of me and I felt I owed it to her to give her that match. But that damn fool Shaun Cruiserweight wouldn’t book the match. So I did what was necessary to force his hand. Had that fucking idiot Cruiserweight just given me a one on one match from the very beginning none of this shit would have happened. None of the taunting, the concert, none of it would have happened.”

“Yes, well while I appreciate your desire to try and make things right with Deanna and give her that match you walked out on, maybe your way of going about getting that match was wrong? But thankfully now you have me to help negotiate your matches on your behalf. Such as next week. I imagine you want a piece of Sarah Wolf?” Angelica asks. A sinister grin forms on Kim’s face.

“More than anything.”

“Well like I said earlier, ask and you shall receive. Cruze agreed to book the match.”

“Seriously? Just like that?!”

“Just like that.” Angelica snaps her fingers. Kim stares at her mother and she looks very impressed.

“If I had asked I wouldn’t have gotten the match against Wolfie until Rise To Greatness 56. That old bastard would have delayed it just to spite me.”

“That’s why you have me to advocate on your behalf.” Angelica says with a triumphant grin. “But, seriously Kim, why did you involve yourself with this Sarah Wolf character to begin with? I thought you didn’t want any title other than the Underground Title.”

“You’re right. I didn’t even want to compete for the tag titles. I would never willingly team with anyone else except for one of my sisters. I only involved myself because scaring the ever loving shit out of Penguin and Bear is fun. I was only going to get involved the one time. But when I saw how fun it was and when I heard the reaction of the fans, I just had to keep it up, if for no other reason than to continue entertaining the fans.”

The door opens just as Kimberly finishes that thought. The three members of the medical team walk back in. The self-proclaimed Queen of the Death Match rolls her eyes. “Awww, no! Not Larry, Moe, and Curly again!” The lead medical staffer ignores Kim’s insult. He turns his attention towards Angelica instead.

“My apologies, Ms. Jones, but we really do need to finish evaluating her.”

“That’s fine. I will wait outside.”

“Don’t leave me, mommy!” Kim wails as Angelica exits, walking out of the medical area.

==========
September 1st, 2022
Philadelphia, PA
Off Camera
==========

About an hour passes while the medical team gives The Woman Scorned a thorough examination to check for the possibility of a concussion or any other injuries sustained this evening on Breakdown. After they were satisfied they released her to go as she pleased. It was the best news Kimberly had heard all night. She immediately left and found her mother. Angelica and her daughter then found the “rental car” and made their exit. Although this would be yet another change for The Woman Scorned. Kimberly isn’t used to the finer things in life. Her mother, on the other hands, wants nothing but the lap of luxury. Thus it was Angelica’s stubborn insistence that convinced Kimberly to let them arrive…and subsequently leave…in a nice long black limousine. Mother and daughter are sitting in the back of the limo riding down the roads of Philly. Angelica has a glass of red wine while Kim just sulks next to her.

“You really should try the wine, Kim. It’s marvelous.”

“Can it, mom. You know I hate the crap.” She waves her arms furiously. “I hate all of this crap.”

“Suit yourself, but you are missing out. You should try living this lifestyle more often.” Angelica grins from ear to ear. Kim contorts her face in absolute disgust.

“I TRIED living this lifestyle. My old manager, Eduardo, he tried to force feed this lifestyle. Don’t you start trying to shove it down my throat too. If you do then I will drop you like a ton of bricks regardless of the fact that you are family.”

Angelic arches a brow out of curiosity. “What exactly was Eduardo trying to do?” She asks. Kim sighs.

“He wanted to change my image. He said my behavior and my image was holding me back. Essentially he was trying to change who I am. He said that I needed to do that in order to get ahead.”

“Did you believe him?”

“No.”

“So why did you let him try to “force feed” you that crap for so long?”

“Hell if I know!” Kim exclaims as she shrugs her shoulders. “He just promised so much. Mainly he promised…acceptance…” Angelica can note a hint of sadness in her daughter’s voice. She reaches out and pats her on the knee.

“You said it yourself, Kim. Your fans adore you, they love you, and they do not love you because you act the way someone else wants you to act. They love you because you do march to the beat of your own drum. They love you because you are the crazy, wacky, Kimberly Williams that we have all grown to love. Especially me.”

“You’re biased. You are my mom.”

“True. But that’s beside the point. My point is that Eduardo and anyone else, including Shaun Cruze or that annoying Knots, who want to change you are wrong. Perhaps some things were mishandled in the past, but that was because you had no real true representation. You did not have a real voice arguing on your behalf. Your sister admitted she was just using you to help herself. Then when you ditched her for Eduardo, Eduardo never even showed up during an SCW live event. He never once spoke with Cruze or anyone else in power to argue on your behalf. It was always you having to be your own advocate.” Angelica pats herself on the chest. “But that changes right here with me. My job is to handle the behind the scenes crap that you do not need to bother yourself with. It has already paid off, hasn’t it? You handled your business in the ring…”

“At least until Wolf and Valentine stuck their noses in my situation.” Kim growls angrily.

“Instead of you having to deal with that situation yourself, I handled it. I got you a match against Wolf. I deal with the crap you don’t want to deal with so that you can do what you do best inside the ring.” A wild grin forms across Kim’s face.

“Is that a license do whatever the hell I want?” Kim asks hopefully. Angelica chuckles and shakes her head.

“No, unfortunately you still need to behave at least to some degree. But otherwise you can be your own genuine self. Finish off Wolf. And then maybe I can get you what you really want.”

“What I really want is my Underground Championship rematch.”

“And I will do my best to convince Cruze that…” Angelica is startled when Kim jerks the entire bottle of wine away from her and starts guzzling it “...hey! I thought you didn’t want any?!”

“I changed my mind.” Kim finishes drinking and then sets the bottle down. “Just do what you can. If you get me that title match, I guarantee that the title is coming back home where it belongs.” Kim looks over at her mother with almost sad eyes. “You know I’m not a monster, right?”

“Of course I know that. I’m your mother, why would you think you would need to ask me that question?”

“Everyone thinks of me as a monster. I was the evil villain who harassed, bullied, and taunted poor Deanna. All I was trying to do was give her the match that I had walked away from. I was the crazy villain who didn’t care about the “prestigious” tag titles. Ignore the fact that I never even wanted to be booked in that match in the first place, ignore the fact that there were others who would have and should have been booked in that match in my place. And of course I’m the bad guy simply because I don’t like Shaun Cruiserweight. Its as if no one really wants to get to know the real me.”

Angelica pats Kim on the back. “Don’t let it get you down. SCW employees and management may not know the real you but it is as you have said many times over, the people know the real Kimberly Williams and that is what matters more than anything else. The people know you, the people love you, and if you really are doing this for the people, then who gives a damn what anyone else may think?” She leans over and kisses her daughter on the cheek. “You are a good person, Kim. Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.”
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GsZQ...DxoIU/edit
2 of 2
======

==========
September 4th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

Labor Day weekend is typically an opportunity for most Americans to enjoy a relaxing vacation, maybe get one final beach trip in before the cold weather begins to roll into the picture. If you are a professional wrestler, however, those types of luxuries are not often available. In the case of “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams, she is not getting the opportunity to relax by a beach all weekend during this Labor Day holiday. Instead she is spending it in her mother’s personal gym in Boston, Massachusetts preparing for her match on Breakdown. But then again, the deranged ginger isn’t like most people. To be perfectly honest, she would rather spend her time actively pursuing her wrestling goals than relaxing in a swimsuit on the beach. Laying around and doing nothing is just a waste of time in the mind of The Woman Scorned. She wants to constantly be active doing something to improve herself and her game, with her eye constantly and always on the same prize; regaining the SCW Underground Championship.

Before she can do that, she must get through a ghost from her Rise To Greatness horror story named Sarah Wolf. What Kim has before her in the form of Sarah Wolf is someone who almost matches her in violence and aggression. Wolf was seemingly desperate to become SCW World Tag Team Champions at Rise To Greatness but unfortunately she got saddled with Kim as a tag team partner, who did not even want to be a part of that match to begin with. Obviously they lost to The Happy Farmstead Friends and Wolf blames Kimberly. A victory over Wolf will certainly help cement Kimberly’s claim to a rematch for the SCW Underground Championship. It will also help Kim in the sense that she can finally put Sarah Wolf behind her once and for all, so that she can move on to bigger and better things.

The Queen of the Death Match finds herself in a regulation size wrestling ring deep in the heart of her mother’s personal gym. Kim is wearing black shorts, a black t-shirt, and a pair of black tennis shoes. Her long red hair is pulled into a ponytail in the back. She is not alone in the ring, standing across from her is her full time mother and part time manager Angelica Jones. Angelica is wearing her one piece jumpsuit wrestling gear. Angelica seems to be looking forward to what is about to come but Kim, by contrast, seems rather annoyed.

“Do we really have to go through this crap?” Kim whines. Angelica nods her head.

“Yes, we do. I know you think you have this easily in the palm of your hand. And yeah, you’ve been working with Wolf for a hot minute in the build up to Rise To Greatness. So maybe you think you have her scouted, but lets face it, you have only had one match with her and that was a glorified brawl on the set of a dumbass kid’s show. If you want to put Wolf behind you then you need to defeat her. If you want to change the hearts and minds of those who doubt you, you need to beat her decisively. Imagine if you made her tap out? That would certainly open some eyes and make people rethink what their evaluation of you.”

“Don’t you think I already know all that?” Kim rolls her eyes. “And don’t you think that I already can beat Wolfie?”

“This isn’t your forte, though. This isn’t Underground rules.”

“It doesn’t need to be Underground Rules.” Kim smirks knowingly. “I am just as good a technical wrestler as I am good at death matches.”

“That’s pretty confident of you.” Angelica says, arching a brow.

“I’m just stating facts.”

“Then prove it.”

Angelica approaches Kimberly slowly. Kim can tell what her mother wants. She is looking for a sparring session. The Woman Scorned nods her head and meets her mother in the center of the ring. They tie up and Angelica immediately goes into a side headlock. Kim quickly counters with a belly to back suplex but Angelica with amazing agility lands on her feet. Angelica spins Kim around and throws an enziguri but Kim had it scouted; she catches the foot and then turns Angelica over into her mother’s own elevated Boston crab, the Angel’s Arch.

“Ha! Do you believe me now?!”

“Ok! Ok! I yield!” Satisfied with her victory, Kim releases the hold. She holds out her hand and Angelica accepts as Kim pulls her back to her feet. Angelica sighs and shakes her head. “I should have never taught you my submission finish.”

“I’m glad you did!” Kim says with a sinister grin on her face. “I may even use it against Little Red Riding Wolfie on Breakdown.”

“If you can catch her in the Angel’s Arch as quickly as you caught me in it then you should easily beat her. Just remember once you get it locked in, lean back as much as you can on it. Sit back on it. The more pressure you apply the less likely she will be able to make it to the ropes and force a rope break.”

“Aye, aye, SIR!” Kim says playfully saluting her mother.

“We should probably keep going. I may not know Wolf that well but there are plenty of tricks I can teach you to use against her or anyone else you end up facing.”

“Sounds good, my parental unit. But, uh, is this gonna become a regular thing?”

“What, the training?”

“Yeah.” Kim asks. Angelica shrugs her shoulders.

“I don’t know. Probably? I mean, your aunt Kayla and I used to train together all the time. I trained with both of your sisters as well. I suppose it is just a time honored tradition that we train with each other.”

“So we’ll be training like this same Kim-Time, same Kim-Channel next week?” Kim asks hopefully. Angelica chuckles softly but shakes her head, dashing her demented daughter’s hopes.

“Sorry, Kim, but next week you will be on your own as far as your training goes. I can always arrange for your sisters or your aunt to drop by and work with you if you feel you need the exercise.”

“Awww, what’s wrong mommy?” Kim asks playfully. “Are you already sick and tired of me and ready to dump me like yesterday’s garbage?”

“Quit joking, Kim. It’s nothing like that. I just have other plans, that’s all.”

“Are you murdering someone?”

“What?!” Angelica exclaims, shocked that her daughter would ask such a thing.

“Well when I say I have other plans, that typically means I’m hiding a body.”

Angelica rolls her eyes. “I’m going to hope that’s a joke and just say no, I’m not hiding any bodies.”

“Are you having an affair?”

“An affair?!”

“Yeah! I promise not to tell dad one, two, or three. Well, dad one is dead so I can’t tell him. Dad three may be dead too for all I know.”

“Again, I’m going to pretend this is a joke and just say no, I’m not having an affair.”

“Well then what is it?” Kim says with a big grin on her face. “You know I can’t stand secrets!”

“Too bad, you’ll just have to live with it.” Angelica winks. “Let’s get to work, ok?”

“So does that mean you’re not telling me why you’re ditching our workout session next week?”

“That’s right.”

Kim folds her arms over her chest and playfully pouts for a moment. Angelica cannot help but laugh at her eccentric daughter. What she doesn’t notice are the wheels grinding inside Kimberly’s head. Angelica’s daughter is naturally curious. She wants to know what her mother is up to. Where is she going? Kim did not find out today but she does plan to find out eventually. One way or the other.

==========
September 7th, 2022
San Francisco, CA
On Camera
==========

“And now the story of….Little Red Riding Kim”

We open deep in a forest. There is a tiny cabin in the middle of the dense woods. Seriously, who would put a cabin out here in the middle of nowhere, anyway? And what sane person would be out here at this time of day? The answer to that becomes abundantly clear when Kimberly Williams skips into the scene from the right. She is wearing denim jeans, a black t-shirt and is covered by a long red cloak. Kimberly approaches the front door of the cabin. The door of the cabin has a sign that says ‘No Penguins or Bears Allowed’. Kim smirks and then knocks on the door.

“Oh grandmother! Your favorite granddaughter is here!” She snickers. “Let’s ignore the obvious fact that both of my grandmothers are dead!” Kimberly gives a gentle shove to the door and she sees that it opens up rather easily. The Woman Scorned shrugs and then skips happily into the cabin. Once she crosses the threshold she slams the door shut behind her. “Oh grandmother! Your favorite granddaughter is here!”

“Hey! Who said you were the favorite?!”

“Shut up, Marie, and stick to the script!” Kim exclaims. She turns to face the camera and grins. “I suppose my grandmother is already beginning to lose her marbles!” The Queen of the Death Match skips further through the cabin and into what appears to be a bedroom. What Kim finds, lying in the bed, is what is obviously her twin sister Marie, dressed up in a wolf onesie. Kim gasps.

“Grandma Sarah!” Kimberly furrows her brow. “You look different…”

“Nonsense, dearie. Come closer, dear.”

“Are you sure you won’t eat me up, Grandma Sarah?”

“Of course not!”

“I dunno…if I choose to ignore you, are you just gonna kick, scream, whine, and moan like a spoiled little child who didn’t get what she wanted?”

“NO! Just get over here!”

“Ok…” Kim walks over and grins. “Grandma! What big arms you have!”

“Well I have been working out…”

“Stick to the script!” Kim snarls.

“Oh, sorry…uh, all the better to hug you with, my dear.”

“Grandma! What big boobs you have!”

“All the better to…” ‘the wolf’ frowns “...big boobs?! Now who needs to stick to the script?!”

“Sorry. Grandma! What big ears you have!”

“All the better to hear you with, my dear!”

“Grandma! What big teeth you have!”

“All the better to EAT YOU WITH MY DEAR!” The wolf (Marie) leaps out of bed. But before she can make any movements, Kim snatches a nearby lamp with the word “ACME” written on the side and smashes it over Marie’s head. She drops like a ton of bricks. The wolf (Marie) is groaning in pain. Kim watches her and then shrugs her shoulders.

“Sorry about that! I’ll pay you extra!” Kim turns her attention back to the camera and waves playfully. “Hi there, kiddies! Little Red Riding Kim here! The moral of the story is usually that children should never ever talk to strangers, because those strangers may prove to be rather dangerous to the children.”

“Now I admit that I didn’t heed the warnings of this fairy tale. I interjected myself into the business of a wolf, namely Sarah Wolf. In my own defense I never once said I wanted to challenge for the tag team titles. I was merely entertained by the ongoing chase of Wolf and the Farmstead Friends. It was like a freaking road runner and coyote cartoon! It was freaking great and I wanted a front row seat to the action! I just wanted to watch and observe. Yet somehow you and I got thrown together as a tag team at Rise To Greatness. I can admit that part of that is my own fault but I will not apologize for my performance at Rise To Greatness. I did what no one else in SCW has ever done. I competed not once, not twice, but three times. What else could anyone have asked of me?”

“My only mistake was involving myself in the business of a wolf. I spoke with a wolf, I dealt with a wolf, and when things didn’t go the wolf’s way at Rise To Greatness, she lashed out at me on Breakdown. Ordinarily that would be the end of the fairy tale. The problem is that I am STILL STANDING!” Kim snarls at the camera. “You haven’t eaten me alive yet, you dumb little bitch! You have yet to put me down! For all of your pathetic attempts, for all of your tough talk, I AM STILL HERE!” Kimberly pats herself on the chest. “And now it is MY turn to turn this fairy tale of Little Red Riding Hood on its head.”

Williams points down to the floor where, presumably, ‘the wolf’ still lies on the floor unconscious and hurting. “The REAL moral of this story isn’t a warning to the children or a warning to future Little Red Riding Hoods. The moral of this story is a warning to the phony tough out there like Sarah Wolf. You can go after lesser, weaker, and fearful people like Penguin and Bear. You can bully people like that fairly easily and get away with it. You can even build up a reputation for yourself as one tough bitch. You can eat those Little Red Riding Hoods alive. But then one day you end up pissing off the wrong person. You end up biting off more than you can chew.” She throws off her red cloak.

“You got to bully Penguin and Bear. You got to whip their asses in city after city. And it was damn entertaining to watch. But you should have left well enough alone. Instead you went after the tag team titles. And you failed…” she shakes her head “...for all of your tough talk, you failed to beat them when it really mattered. Now I played my role in that. You win as a team and you lose as a team. I lost that night too, Wolfie. And you really should have dropped the issue right then and there. But you couldn’t stand the fact that you got beat by a pair of children’s show hosts.”

She snickers nastily. “I don’t care. Losing to Penguin and Bear didn’t bother me because I never wanted the tag titles to begin with. But you, oh that loss ate you alive. Now you want to return the favor. You blame me for your failure at Rise To Greatness and you decided to take out your frustrations on me. What’s really pathetic, though, is that you went back to your tired old tricks of bullying people. Just like the big bad wolf, you think you can eat me alive. Do you honestly believe you can eat me alive, Wolfie? Sure, you got in a good nibble. You drew first blood. But all you managed to do was piss me the fuck off.”

“Maybe I need to remind you just who in the hell I am?! I am the psychotic bitch who is willing to risk her own life and limb to punish her opponents. It was my violent aggression that brought back the SCW Underground division. I won that championship not once but twice. I am the Queen of the Death Match, not because it is a cute moniker that I can slap onto some t-shirts or lunchboxes, I am the Queen of the Death Match because I have fucking earned that title every single time I set foot inside a wrestling ring! So let me make one thing perfectly clear, Wolfie…I am tougher than you. I am more violent than you. That’s not arrogance, that’s fact.”

“Now it has been made abundantly clear that our match on Breakdown is not Underground rules. It is just a standard match. Are you crazy enough to think you can beat me straight up in a wrestling match?” Kim shrugs her shoulders. “That’s fair enough. For a long ass time people wanted to categorize me, pigeonhole me as just a hardcore wrestler. Eventually I simply grew to embrace that moniker. But you should never ever forget that I am also one of the best technical wrestlers in SCW.” She shakes her head. “I’m not going to be like some of these egomaniacs like Syren, Glory Braddock, and others who claim to be the very best wrestler in the world. But I certainly am among the best. Just remember the names of those whom I have beaten in the center of this ring.”

“I beat Bree Lancaster for the United States Championship. I beat Autumn Valentine for the Television Championship. Autumn was the longest reigning TV champion when I ended heer run and Bree would go on to become World Champion. I also beat the so called ‘greatest world champion in SCW’ Syren, I beat her straight up in the center of the damn ring! So don’t be offended, Wolfie, when I say that in a straight up wrestling match that I AM BETTER THAN YOU! That isn’t ego talking, it is fact!”

Kimberly chuckles softly. “The typical version of Little Red Riding Hood is a story about what happens if children are unsafe around predators. But in this version of Little Red Riding Hood is a story of a bully, a bully named Sarah Wolf. She bullies Penguin. She bullies Bear. And now she thinks that she can bully me. Well what exactly happens when the bully gets bullied? That’s what we’re going to find out on Breakdown. You wanted to be feared and respected. I never respected you and I damn sure never feared you. I found you entertaining, Wolfie. But now I no longer find you entertaining. I find you annoying. And I am sick and tired of you bullying everyone. I am going to beat the living hell out of you, Wolfie.”

“You are angry and bitter over what happened at Rise To Greatness. I get that. But that’s in the past and I have moved on. Unfortunately just like all spoiled children and just like all bullies who don’t get their way, you refuse to move on. You got involved in my business on Breakdown. You interjected yourself in my match against The Onesie. Now I’m not an idiot. I may be eccentric and deranged but I’m not stupid. I see where this going. You are going to keep sticking your big ass nose in my business week in and week out, which will only further delay me from my ultimate goal of regaining the SCW Underground Championship.” She shakes her head.

“That just won’t do. So I am going to have to not only beat you but humiliate you. I am going to humble you, Wolfie. I am going to beat you and humiliate you so badly that you won’t want to show your damn face in SCW again, let alone involve yourself in my business. By the time I am done humiliating you and humbling you, you will regret ever signing an SCW contract.” She smirks knowingly. “And you wanna know how I’m going to do that?”

Kimberly holds her right hand out and then with her left taps it. “I am going to make your ass tap out. I am going to make you give up. I am going to make you quit. Again that isn’t arrogance or ego speaking, that is just facts. I can say that because I know good I am and I know that I can beat anyone in this company at any damn time I want given half the chance. And when I am done, Wolfie, you are going to forever remember the moral of the story of Little Red Riding Kim: Do NOT fuck with The Woman Scorned!”

She winks at the camera. “How serious is that, assholes?” Kim roughly shoves the camera, causing it to fall over. We can hear her storming away as the scene fades to black.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x