Konrad Raab vs. Samuel Davis
SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, October 7, 2022
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Bristol, Tennessee. Saturday 17th September (Off-Camera)

Somehow despite the mayhem, I did pretty solid and thank god because if I had problems with this fucking track, I wasn't ever going to race on it again. However, I wondered if I should go to bed after that race I had with the best drivers in the smaller classes. I do somehow outshine them at short circuits, apart from that horrible Bristol dirt, but this wasn't so bad. I was still smiling from the damage I caused to James Evans. It has been a long time since Justin Davis I'd laid a hand on male wrestlers. Anyway, many drivers were going to bed because it was already three in the morning.

Although I still fear sleeping because of the nightmares, I feel I can cause. However, thankfully, my wife was at home because she had a skateboarding competition to do and could turn professional. It has to be in a way that she wants to do them than being told to do them on certain days because of her NASCAR spotter duties that she's getting training for. But thankfully, I met with the one guy who finished a place behind me, a guy I could count on to talk about anything, but he had somebody else with him from what I saw in the far distance. Last week before I did the Xfinity race, he did come to me and say that he wanted me to meet his son.

One of the things I admired about that team was that they were lively and were an actual team that trusted each other and got along, something I never ever see myself doing again in wrestling because they are all a bunch of kissasses. It almost wrecked my wrestling career; funny, I use the word wreak when I avoided all sorts of wreaks tonight. I figured AJ wasn't going to bed anytime soon; he was a lively forty-year-old man. This young kid with short blond hair, I've seen him about obviously, but not very much, but I could tell how close they were.

AJ hadn't seen me stand there, waiting for him yet, but I decided to walk around for a while, looking at the hauliers because I hadn't seen them up close, apart from when I went in one to get changed. I walked around, and then suddenly, my and AJ's elbow touched, and I looked at him.

Konrad Raab: "Hey man, I knew you would still be up."

AJ Allmendinger: "I suppose you were waiting for me, huh?"

NASCAR young kid: "Are you going to introduce me to your friend?"

AJ Allmendinger: "Oh right, of course, son. It's about time you two met. Meet my future NASCAR Cup Series champion, Justin Haley. This is Konrad Raab.”

Justin Haley: "Holy shit, the wrestler? Oh, man."

I was gobsmacked; how did Justin know who I was? Sure he knew me as a NASCAR driver, but to know my other job as well? Surely. Justin must be a wrestling fan, and I gladly put my hand out and shook it with AJ's smile. I was already beginning to like this kid and why AJ wanted me and Justin to get to know each other.

Konrad Raab: "It's finally nice to meet you, kid. AJ told me all about you and what you are doing over there. Honestly, it's an awesome family thing you have with Kaulig Racing."

Justin Haley: "My dad here, he's teaching me all the tricks in the book on how to improve myself as a driver."

AJ Allmendinger: "Hey now, I've learned a few things from you, too, especially the patience you have when it comes to Super Speedways, god I hate them."

Konrad Raab: "Yet, I hate road courses, but I don't know why you don't like them; you seem solid at Daytona and Talladega races to me."

Justin Haley: "So tell me about your other career; I know everything about you and your NASCAR career. What's been happening?"

Konrad Raab: "Let's talk somewhere where not everyone can hear us; it's not something I should say here, well after Kansas."

Justin Haley: "We could use my motorhome."

I nodded at Justin as he pointed to me where it was, but I could not leave without my trusty Mace. I wanted Justin to see my new wrestling weapon. I also couldn't go anywhere without my dog, Frankie, who's got a love thing going on with Xena at the moment, but he's a young dog still, so luckily, nothing will come to that as of right now. I went to get him and the mace before I took both out of the motorhome and went into Justin's. I closed the motorhome door after Frankie got in and brought my mace to place on the table. Even AJ, until now, hadn't seen it.

AJ Allmendinger: "Ah, I've never seen this up close before. I have to ask, though, why is it so special that you have to carry it around with you?"

Konrad Raab: "How can I say this as calmly since talking about my family pisses me off. My granddad wanted me to have this flanged German mace when he passed away. I wasn't even looking for it, so I brought it to wrestling because my mum said he would've wanted me to use it."

Justin Haley: "Ah yeah, I think I saw you welding the thing to the ring the first time out and thought it was unusual because I've never seen such a thing in wrestling before. But that damage with James Evans, what's all that about?"

Konrad Raab: "Because he got involved in my business. I don't know why he wants to fight Christy Matthews, but I send him a direct fucking message. A big one to not get in my way ever again and that he can have her when I'm done with that bitch. I fucked him up pretty well, I love violence, and it grows daily. I think I injured him for quite a while because of what I did to that prick. The power of treating everyone like shit is the same sort of treatment I got my whole life."

AJ Allmendinger: "I understand talking about family pisses you off, but sometimes, we need to talk to someone about family to get to know them a bit more."

He was so caring, and although he wasn't technically AJ's son, he took Justin in as if he was, and that's the chemistry I see in the pair of them. What's more awesome was Justin knew about wrestling. Maybe AJ talked to him about it or something else. But I have my reasons to keep a close guard on my family. I shook my head; if only I were in Justin's position and had a great dad like AJ around, I would die to have a dad like AJ.

Konrad Raab: "Justin, you are one lucky kid to have this man treating you like a dad because not many dads are nice people. My dad didn't even want me born; he wanted to burn, beat and torture the living fuck out of me. I have burns all over because of him. I've lost my fucking mind because of him in the ring."

AJ Allmendinger: "Hey, cool it with the swearing."

Konrad Raab: "My bad, I can't seem to help myself from swearing a lot. I was cut open a few times because my dad didn't want to acknowledge me as his son. Only I found out all of this after he passed away. It made me so angry that all the secrets of him beating the shit out of me and not wanting me to defend myself got me unhinged."

Justin Haley: "Oh my. I'm sorry to hear that. You're not a bad guy, from what dad has said about you. So anyway, what's been happening with your wrestling career?"

Konrad Raab: "Well, I battered the living shit out of James Evans with this weapon, hence the blood over it. I enjoyed dishing violence on pieces of shits like him and feeling so happy with myself when I was done because I only wanted to make wrestlers bleed, and I wanted them to make me bleed. Are you a wrestling fan, or did your dad tell you?"

AJ Allmendinger: "No, he's a wrestling fan. If you come to his home, his house is covered with wrestling action figures. Hence why I've been dying for you two to meet."

Justin nodded at me, clearly having a vision all this time to visit me. He brought out a photo picture of me with the Underground title, one of the proudest moments I've ever had in SCW, and I don't count the TV title because the title runs with them was a fluke, and I hated to see how boring I was in my earlier career. I couldn't stand my voice's sound, being robotic to respect the roster.

Justin Haley: "I always wanted you to sign this. I know it's weird, two NASCAR drivers meeting for the first time personally and being celebrities of the world, but I've always been a huge wrestling fan, even before you came to the sport. I see many more wrestling fans now, despite how much they hate you."

Konrad Raab: "I love walking to the ring, being booed. I even get booed in NASCAR because of my actions in the ring, but I don't care. They love or hate me. I take it all on the nose. Of course, I'll sign this for you, no problem."

AJ Allmendinger: "See, son, you had nothing to worry about. I knew Konrad would sign that picture for you."

Justin Haley: "I was just nervous."

I can't blame the kid; he was very young and shocked to see someone like me, a wrestler and a NASCAR driver, at the same time. It's never happened in the sport. I happily sign anything for this kid, especially when AJ treats him with very high regard, and I can trust AJ with my life. The only time me and AJ hate each other is when we're racing on the track. But I love him like he was my brother, the only person in the world outside of my family, Luiza and Minerva, who was a story for another day with AJ I hadn't told him about, well at least how close we are. I remember Justin saying he was nervous as I grabbed the pen and signed his photo.

Konrad Raab: "Don't be; you're good with me. You're not some crazed fan who wants to fuck me or anything because, trust me, I had a lot of those experiences. Or some fan wants to sell my autographs on eBay for money. Anyone AJ respects or treats like a family member is good in my books. You're not a bad kid."

Justin Haley: "Well, I'm learning about myself with my real parents and my dad here. I also want to become a better driver and lead the Kaulig Racing team when AJ retires from the sport."

AJ Allmendinger: "That won't be for a long while, you cheeky bugger."

Konrad Raab: "Hey, since you're a fan of me, I suppose you don't want to hold the mace, do you?"

Justin widened his eyes and immediately grabbed hold of the mace, but the problem was he couldn't lift it. Hence, AJ got up as we sat in Justin's living room in his motorhome, and he could easily lift the mace above his head, but Justin wanted to as well, so they both raised it together, and they put the mace down gently. Justin touched the spikes on my mace, which may have hurt a bit, but AJ went to touch it, and even he flinched with it too.

AJ Allmendinger: "Damn, that's one hell of a weapon."

Konrad Raab: "As you saw with James Evans, it can be one deadly weapon. Even going as far as killing people with it. But I know who exactly I am with this thing. It's brilliant; it made me more violent than ever. Do I regret doing what I did with James? Fuck no, and am I scared of what this weak stable-ass prick does to me when he returns? Hell no, because that guy was a lunatic too, but he became a weak ass bitch."

Justin Haley: "He does seem to have changed. But you have as well, but after hearing about your dad, I understand why you carry that thing around if it's the only thing from a man's side of things you treasure. It can be hazardous, but I guess you want to be."

Konrad Raab: "Exactly, Justin and AJ, many wrestlers call me a monster. Do you realise how many people get called that in wrestling without the monster attachment to them? Barely anyone besides Xander is the only exemption, but it's so good when I'm an unstable, dangerous wrestler to be around. All the hurt I give them is from the emotional pain I've gone through in my life, and I got a lot to let out."

Justin Haley: "I realise that. Anyway, I better get off to bed; it was nice to meet you, Konrad. I hope to see you soon."

Konrad Raab: "The pleasure is mine, Justin. If you got anything for me to sign, do not hesitate to ask me, and I will happily sign whatever you want me to sign."

I nodded at Justin, making sure he got the message, and he put his thumbs up at me before I picked up my mace and grabbed Frankie with me. Both me and AJ left the motorhome of Justin Haley, and before I closed the door, he hugged his dad before he fist bumped me as he went back inside and closed the door, leading me and AJ walking back to our motorhome area. However, AJ had something on his mind to talk to me about.

AJ Allmendinger: "My team have got an open day coming up on the 5th of October, and I will be honoured if you came down. Got some pretty big announcements to make there."

Konrad Raab: "Depending if I have to wrestle, but if I don't, I'll be there for sure no matter what because you're one of my only best friends in this NASCAR business I can count on, especially after being my best man for the wedding. Bleated, thank you for that."

AJ Allmendinger: “No problem. I'll see my wife now, and you take care of yourself. Oh, and don't forget your tablets."

I nodded as my psychologist told AJ that he was to remind me to take my Rapid Eye Movement tablets. He went into his motorhome as I went into mine with Frankie and my mace. I placed the mace on the table for now as I stroked and kissed Frankie before I put him in the bedroom I set up for him to sleep. I then went to my bedroom and took my clothes and overalls off to change into my pyjamas. After that, I sat on the bed, took my tablet before turning the lights off, and went off to sleep.

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Lexington, North Carolina. Wednesday 5th October (Off-Camera)

It was Kaulig Racing's open day, something for once in my life had been invited to by AJ Allmendinger himself. However, because I was a well-known face, I had to hide behind a mask, so it didn't take any shine away from any of the Kaulig Racing drivers because it was their day, not mine or my team's for that matter. I would always be there for AJ, who I considered my best friend and told me at Bristol with Justin Haley he had big announcement plans, or his team did. The guy has come a long way to get where he is now in NASCAR. 

As I sat with the other people with the plain white mask on my face, the announcement came through that my best friend was going to be a full-time NASCAR Cup Series driver next year; I wanted to take my mask off and cheer so severely. Because I knew how much it meant to AJ, I stood up and applauded like everyone else in the media room and the fans behind them. 

However, when AJ said he's more comfortable in his own skin than he's ever been in his life, I believed him. I saw the intensity in his eyes of wanting to do the best he could for the team. I knew he would be busy signing autographs for fans most of today, but I knew he'd thank me for coming. They announced a new kid that I was like, uh oh, I could see a challenger up my tail in Xfinity Series next year in Chandler Smith, a young kid I briefly glimpsed in the Trucks series who I competed against on Bristol Dirt.

The press conference was over as everyone went their separate ways. At the same time, I explored the headquarters of the place, not that anyone would spot me who I was behind the plain white mask where I could breathe normally and drink and eat too. While AJ goes outside to do autograph signings with the fans, I did send him a text of what I look like as he wouldn't know underneath the mask it's me.

Also, I have some news I had to tell AJ and, possibly, if he was free, Justin Haley. I enjoyed my interaction with Justin back in Bristol when I met him personally for the first time, being a big wrestling fan and knowing what I had done in the ring. I could see a long line for meeting with AJ and Justin, although Chandler Smith was announced to do autograph signings at the last minute with those two. 

It was a busy day, as it would be with an open day, and I wondered if my Brad Rogers Racing team would do something like this. When two thirty in the afternoon reached everyone that went home at this point, AJ came along with Justin Haley. I finally removed the mask, and Justin especially froze, gasping in shock that I even came here today.

Justin Haley: "What are you doing here?"

AJ Allmendinger: "I invited him to come, my son. Because he knows how big the announcement was."

Konrad Raab: “Indeed I do. Congratulations man. I cheered so severely because this opportunity to do Cup Series racing is a massive deal for you."

AJ Allmendinger: "Thank you, man. It means a lot for you to come here and support me. I knew you would fully support my and the team's decision today. Shame your wife had to do a skateboarding competition today."

Justin Haley: "I also believe you defeated Christy Matthews at the PPV. You celebrated like you were proud to win that match."

Konrad Raab: "Thank goodness because while I didn't make the bitch bleed, although I came close to doing so, I put her through a table. She pissed me off with the mace she touched without my permission, but she's over and done with. I have no other business to deal with her unless some bullshit management wants me to face her repeatedly. I've beaten her twice; nothing else left to do."

I believed in that as there's no point wanting to face her once again, although I know James Evans will want my head after I took his bitch ass out, and I welcome it. It has been a while since I last fought a male wrestler. I think Owen Lee was the last male opponent I fought in the ring because most of my opponents have been female, and I was getting bored of them, quite frankly. I needed a good challenge. It was a sunny day, and we got ourselves some frozen custard and bottles of water supplies, although there was a metal one, luckily, I could use.

Justin Haley: "Is there something you don't like about touching plastic bottles?"

Konrad Raab: "I'm a vegan, and if you're big on climate change, you'd be totally against touching plastic, so I refuse to and use the metal bottle instead."

Justin Haley: "So what's this I hear about you being a title contender?"

AJ Allmendinger: "Wait, what? Surely you must be bluffing, Justin."

Konrad Raab: “No AJ, the kid is right. I do have a title shot against the most unpassionate TV champion I've ever seen, Samuel Davis. This is why I have to say this; I will not be able to compete at the Charlotte Roval in the Xfinity Series. I had to do the race, but two stupid bastards of Mr D and Shaun Cruze prevented that."

Missing that Xfinity Race was a massive blow to learning the track a bit more, but as I was going to mention the cup race, AJ immediately asked about it.

AJ Allmendinger: "What about the Cup Series race?"

Konrad Raab: "Oh, Brad made sure I was going to do that no matter what. Doing what I did with Christy with the limited amount of time I could put extra damage on that bitch, only made me happier. Me winning Christy Matthews match led me to go for the TV title, but I'm willing to make a change that nobody wants to do."

Justin Haley: "To be honest, I forgot Samuel Davis was a champion."

Konrad Raab: "In a way, I did, too, especially since he should've been defending it every week and hasn't. The only title defence he's had since he won it is against Ace Sky."

I shook my head entirely, knowing Samuel was destroying the TV title and it would be down to me to take that belt away from him, despite, to be quite frank, not interested in winning the TV title, but I got an idea that will make the title less boring. Justin Haley shook his head after realising what I just said.

Justin Haley: "That's messed up."

Konrad Raab: "Sure is, and I'm going to batter the cunt."

AJ Allmendinger: "Seems to not care about defending it to me. Anyway, Justin and I better get going, especially with my wife. It's my anniversary on Friday."

Konrad Raab: "Congratulations to you and Tara, man and congratulations on coming back to the Cup Series full-time. I'll see you guys for Saturday practice and qualifying sessions for the Cup Series."

Justin Haley: "You better bring that TV title with you Sunday. Good luck in your title match against Samuel Davis."

I know how much AJ thought it was a waste of his time that we did all that testing for the Roval with our Xfinity cars for nothing. At least I did a lot more laps that day in the Cup Series car. As for Samuel, let's say he will be wreaked like a racing car, or it will be when I'm done with this fucker. We all fist-bumped each other before AJ and Justin went home. 

I could breathe and headed back home myself to pack for Charlotte Roval as I will not be staying in Canada at any point when I have Cup Series duty to do. Still, I did have to do a video against Samuel Davis before going to Charlotte, North Carolina, for Cup Series practice and qualifying before heading straight off to Canada to face Samuel.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chicago, Illinois. Friday 7th October (On-Camera)

I don't need to go through all the bullshit of what's around us because all of you know what this place looks like by now, but there was one more addition to the blood wall of fame collection I added on there, James Evans. I'm building quite a list of victims that have bled by my own hands. I loved everything I was doing in the ring lately, including my special mace I take everywhere I go, treating it as if it's my baby. It is clearly just that. However, I look with a ton of intensity because of the opponent I was going up against. I'm not going to mention much about Christy Matthews or James Evans for that matter. I also had my two tins of red paint on the floor.

Konrad Raab: “My opponent today doesn't deserve any fucking credit for what he's done in the ring so no, I'm not going to be nice at all about Samuel Davis because he's everything wrong with the wrestling business today. I mean for fuck sake, I completely forgot Samuel is a television champion because he's pissing all over it. Congratulations for being the literal worse champion in SCW history because you are just that.”

I didn't give a damn because there was nothing to give this prick credit for, not even when he won the title. He clearly didn't deserve to be in SCW right now and especially on all the shit that went on in regards to getting help and giving bullshit speeches. I spit on the floor from disgust of me facing this idiot.

Konrad Raab: “Are we suppose to believe that you couldn't seek help for your fucking self and have to get Giovanni to do you favours? You're brain can't actually function without anyone around. Sure, I bitched and complained when I was stabbed in the fucking back by The Jackals by Drake, Kandis and Tommy, but I got the fuck on with it. I actually accomplished more on my own than I thought. All without people telling me what to do. All without people trying to stop me. I'm a wrestler you truly do not want to face. I'm not Where's The Beef and Ace Sky's of the world, I'm a legitimate the biggest threat you've ever had to face for the television championship.”

I literally don't give a shit about Sammy Davis and hope he'll never succeed in this business. I hated guys who think people will do shit for them to get somewhere, sick of people having to get friends to not feel lonely. He just makes me so angry, but only it made him a perfect opponent for someone like myself.

Konrad Raab: “The House of Nirvana is full of shit and everyone in your fucking group are a disgrace. You all act like you can help to save the world, when in reality, you lot don't do jackshit. You especially Sammy that you're officially Giovanni's bitch. What a crying shame that you couldn't fix a bullshit romantic relationship yourself. What a crying shame you couldn't fix your improvement to be a better wrestler. It goes to show you're the laziest fucking wrestler in this business. I don't care if I treat you like trash because you are trash.”

Of course, I was going to win this match because there was no reason I couldn't, not when my momentum is high right now and I poured one tin of red paint all over myself, pretending I will have Samuel's blood all over me by the time the match is over.

Konrad Raab: “Don't you see what I've done by myself since I had no friends? I've been able to think outside the box to be extremely violent and dangerous. I've won the Underground title all on my own, no matter what anyone says. I will smash you over your fucking head with the mace. I will make you suffer so badly that you won't ever come close to winning another title belt again because you're unable to defend it against Owen Lee and you said jackshit to him. Go ahead, call me a bully. Because that's exactly what I am, go and cry about it you worthless fucking bitch. It only shows if you go around calling people bullies, you well and truly don't belong in the wrestling business.”

I heard him moan and complain so much about Selena being a bully when she actually spoke facts, oh god I'm ending up agreeing with that SCW's golden girl since the company revolved around Selena Frost these days. So I poured another lot of red paint purely because I fucking hated Samuel, hated how he won the title and hated how he's treating it.

Konrad Raab: “You can shove your spiritual bullcrap up your ass. Because nobody believes you. Nobody believes me when I say I don't need help or anyone to talk to in the wrestling business because I'm better off for it. I'm better off beating the living shit out of weaklings that deserve their heads being pounded by my own fists, knees, whatever I damn please to make you aware what I'm about. You don't give a shit about defending the title every fucking week. You don't care about anything but your spiritual and how people need help bullshit. You don't even care about wrestling or the passion for the sport as a whole.”

Each time I speak about Samuel, it only makes me want to already go down to Canada and beat the ten shades of shit out of him. I'm always angry, but this guy just doesn't fucking get wrestling and thinks Giovanni is a fucking god to House of Nirvana crap which we know it's false pretences. I stared hard and almost screamed at the camera. 

Konrad Raab: “All I want to do is beat people down with violence, seeing blood seeping out of their body and making people like you squeal like bitches to feel my fucking emotional pain. The only way I can remove that emotional pain is by giving you psychical pain because I know you're not man enough to give me psychical pain. You'd be too scared to even look me in the eye, let alone trying to fucking beat me and make me bleed. I will use my mace onto your disgusting ass and kick your head so hard that you will end up fearing the hell out of me if you aren't already because you have no chance on beating me, absolutely none.”

See, I don't need to be a fucking robot to treat this wrestler like a fucking laughing joke he is. I'm not taking him seriously because he doesn't deserve my attention. He doesn't deserve to face me, but of course, that title is making him, not the other way around and that alone makes me fucking ill. I pretended to wrench on the floor. More spitting as I feel disrespected facing Samuel.

Konrad Raab: “I got so many plans on what I'll do with that title when I take it from your disgusting hands because of your refusal to defend it. What my plan is not to defend the belt in regular matches every fucking week. No, my plan is to defend the title in violent stipulations every week because Breakdown never ever gets a chance to see violence. Nobody has even dared to set this plan out because none of the wrestlers have the guts to do it. I have no friends in the wrestling business anymore and I like it. I love stepping into my own darkness, having all dreams about making you drip your blood because you've never experienced the hell you're going to step into.”

I had so much shit to say and I was running out of time because Samuel just pissed me off that match on top of me lacking a lot of sleep right now because of my fears of sleeping and kept having nightmares about my dad, but also good nightmares about what I do to weaklings like Samuel.

Konrad Raab: “You only have yourself to blame on how you made the television title completely irrelevant, leaving nobody to give a damn, but the plan I made, it will make people give a shit about the television title again, but with a twist of being in cage matches, deathmatches, coffin matches, first blood matches and hardcore matches. Things nobody, not even Kim thought of. Heck, I already created my own version of the belt of it being called Extreme Television Championship because that's how much relevance the TV title will get because I'm a fighter, not someone who's satisfied being champion and holding it like he's too much of a pussy to defend the belt. You never deserved the championship, you had it gifted to you without working for it.”

So I had to admit the truth, there was one way of going about it, but if I lose this match, I don't care about not getting another rematch for the television title, but if I win this match, I will treat it like it will be important. I say my last few words before leaving for Charlotte to do Cup Series practice and qualifying and then come to Canada on the same day to beat the shit out of this loser.

Konrad Raab: “You aren't surviving against me, you aren't going to be able to stand on your own two feet. Also go ahead, bring your fucking friends to try and beat me down because you won't be getting very far. You won't even get me down on the mat because you are fucking useless. You're not anywhere near close to being a threat with how you've performed as of late. Saturday night is the last time you'll ever step into the ring against me, last time you'll have the Television title around your waist because when I win, the title will be defended weekly and in varied violent matches I will wrestle every single fucking week and calling it Extreme Television Championship. Prepare to be Iceinated by The New Extreme Television Champion that will give a damn on fighting for the belt and you'll be in a bloody mess by my mace and my own body punches and kicks I'll do to you.”

I said everything I needed to say to this punk kid as I went to turn the LED lights off and walked out of the warehouse as I head towards Charlotte Roval race track for tomorrow's events because I'm not staying in a hotel in Canada at any point I'm there. I'm going in the arena, beat the shit out of Sammy and walk away to go straight back to Charlotte to do the race on Sunday.

I love AJ Allmendinger.