2 RP Limit

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, October 7, 2022
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Reference:http://rtv.ravyntaylor.com/episode058.php

[VOYGAERS]

[A camera pans open around mid day in Montreal. A billboard promoting tomorrow's Breakdown, featuring images of Syren, Xander Valentine, Holly Adams, Selena Frost and Kim Williams, is center of the video. Sitting on the platform is Alexis Quinne, wearing a black leather jacket and black jeans. She stands up and paces back and forth a bit, her eyes peering out at the highway traffic below her. Camera turns back to Alexis,]

Alexis: Yo, Ravyn. Been a while. I feel like this year it's been one reunion party after another. Crossing paths with people I have history with. Obviously in a couple months, it'll make a year since I surprised everyone and told everyone that I was back. But, you know, looking at some of the people I've got reacquainted with. Hudson, Owen, Syren, Christy, Autumn. Datura. Lots of history. I figured it was a matter of time before I would see you again, Ravyn.

[Alexis places her hands inside her jacket pockets.]

Alexis: Tomorrow is that day. It's been almost five years to the day. October 25th, 2017 is the last time we wrestled. Of course I remember the day it happened. You know by now Ravyn that I'm a wrestling freak and I remember dates and certain matches happening then. That day I was trying to win the TV title from you and you beat me. Let's backtrack. March 6th, 2016. You are in the middle of the longest united States title run ever. You're running through everybody. And I challenged you, thinking I would be the one that do what no one else could.

I know you remember that.

[Alexis lets a small laugh come out of that match.]

Alexis: It's hard to forget knocking each other off the top turnbuckle, down to the floor. Draws suck. No one wins in a draw. So much was unanswered. So March 30th, 2016, the rematch. Title on the line. PUNK HAZARD Rules I remember that. And long story short, I lost and you kept that title. From the moment I joined SCW when I was 21, I always thought you had a face that I had to punch. I'm a child of Christy Matthews, what do you expect? I remember when I was in high school and this is peak Infamous. So we're talking 2009, 2010. Everyone was losing their shit for you. You were dangerous. You are sexy. You were smarter than everyone else. And I always just saw it as someone just smelling their own farts. Christy Matthews trading shots with Shawn Winters, blood covering their faces and hatred in their eyes. Riding the Lightning 2011. That shit appealed to me. That's pro wrestling to me.

I've always wanted to beat you, Ravyn.

Obviously, you're one of the greatest wrestlers ever. That's just a fact. People have dreams matches. I don't. All the "dream matches" or "dream opponents" that I have are just people that I want to beat. I think that's why our matches always had a little something extra to it, didn't it? You would pen these letters like you're Emily Dickerson and flex your Oxford vocabulary but when you put that pen down and I came at you with everything I had, you know you had to put the big girl pants on and fight me.

[Alexis then grips onto the railing in front of her.]

Alexis: Not much has changed for me from then to now, Ravyn. My thoughts on you are still just about the same. That's still a face I like to punch and I know the feeling's mutual. Wrestling is simple, you know? You write a lot of words, pyscho analyzing people to death. That's your thing. But there's not much that needs to be examined between you and I.

[She then elevates her left finger and keeps her pointer finger up.]

Alexis: With that said, I remember something you told me last time we wrestled. I'll never forget it because you dropped the pen and you went to video. You wanted me to see your face. You asked me what happened to PUNK HAZARD Alexis. The Alexis that didn't give a shit, found every corner to cut, screwed over as many people as possible. I only bring that up because now, almost five years later, I feel like I want to ask you.

What happened to you?

What happened to the Ravyn Taylor that had her finger on the pulse? I watch these shows and I watch your matches...you had a lot of purpose back then. You were scheme but it was always some bigger picture plan that you had. When you wanted the World title, you would just mind fuck whoever had it and get in their heads. The year I've been back here, it feels like I'm watching Groundhog Day.

You're playing these mind games with Ducky. Taking Hold of the Flame, you're doing something with Ace Marshall. Even when I was away, the whole Infamous reunion. It was like if, I don't know, N Sync got the band together and did it again for like the third time. It was just out of character for someone that's always scheming and always 3 steps ahead of the field. It feels like a drunk person just throwing darts at the wall, hoping they find the bullseye. I can't wait til you're like 38 and David Helms' son becomes a wrestler and has a kid and then you sneak in his house and post it to the world. If you're willing to do Infamous again, what else wouldn't you try again?

[Her eyes narrow.]

Alexis: Maybe you're come out tomorrow naked again with the Canadian flag painted on your tits. You'll trend on Twitter and SCW's Youtube page will probably get a million views. Maybe you smelled enough of your farts that now you're high off your own supply. You wouldn't be the first. Even your letters. The Bad, Bad Girl. Shit like that. OnlyFans exist now. You don't think people wouldn't just go to that.

Maybe I'm older and more cynical that even I think I am. I just never thought I would watch your matches, like the three way at the PPV or against Glory a month ago, and you're just...I don't know, there. Like technique wise, it's sharp. I always say this. It's in the eyes.

What do you even want now? The lesson I learned from PUNK HAZARD, the era that you love so much, was that all the titles and titles that I won, didn't mean shit when it all hits the fan. To answer your question, that Alexis didn't go anywhere. I'm just older. There's things I did that I probably wouldn't do now. I'm only slightly less angry as a person as I was then. There's a few regrets. Though, you'll never see PUNK HAZARD again.

Time moves on, Ravyn. And I feel like, for the first time ever, you're lost in transition. We're old heads now Ravyn. You realize the matches we've had happened five, six years ago. In pro wrestling that's an eternity. There are wrestlers coming in today that were in middle school when the first big Dark Fantasy tag run you and Syren had happened. There are teens today that were barely born when Infamous first hit the scene. It doesn't take long for the new to get old.

There's a lot of new fans who have probably never seen any of our matches together. So I say two things. Let's some them our history. And two, I don't want to read some letter from you. I want to see your face. Just like the last time. I want to see it in your eyes where your head is at coming into this match. I think you think just because it's been a while since PUNK HAZARD was around that I'm this law abiding citizen.

When have I ever been that straight and narrow?

[Alexis presses her lips together.]

Alexis: I want to see your face, Ravyn. I want to see what you have inside today. In 2022. I think you don't have the same edge. If I'm wrong, tomorrow you can prove it. It's cool being the smartest person in the room until you look around and you realize it ain't Kansas anymore. I'm a better wrestler than that I was now. I personally believe I'm a better wrestler than you right now, Ravyn. And I believe, between us, I'm the one that actually gives a shit.

Prove me wrong.

And even if you do, you're still staring at the lights tomorrow.

[Alexis sports a sneer on her face.]

Alexis: Adios.