Adamsama GFX Workshop
READ FIRST

Hi, it's me, Adam. Most of you know this already, but for those of you who are new, I'm the guy who has provided SCW with almost all of its layouts since 2005 (I think there might have been one exception). I currently do all the graphics for the site, including the event posters. Now, I've strayed away from volunteering my time taking banner requests for various reasons: A) sometimes people aren't grateful, B) some people have too distinct visions for a banner, and that limits my artistic expression, and C) sometimes, to fulfill my vision it's a time-consuming process. Years ago, when I used to do this work, sometimes I walk away with a bad taste in my mouth. I don't want that.

Lately, I've come on hard times, so I've been looking for a side hustle. People suggested charging for my graphic designs, but I have never been comfortable charging people a flat fee, especially as in this case, I would be using the unlicensed likeness of others. I rather leave it up to the patron's discretion to decide what the final product is worth to them and they can donate that much to my cause. Think of it like tipping. 

Let's see if this arrangement works out for everyone. 

Here are portals that you can use to support me, whether it is an appreciation for the work I did directly for you or for the work I do around the site:

- https://www.buymeacoffee.com/adamsama
https://www.venmo.com/u/Adamsama-Allocco
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/adamrallocco

REQUESTS

Ideally, this thread is reserved for banners, but I'm also open to other requests (depending on how involved they are). Of course, the exception is this will not be used for anything but your personal use, meaning I'm not designing graphics that you intend to use for commercial purposes.

I'll ask that you give me some basic parameters to work in (see form below) and let me run with it. 

For banners, reply to this thread.

Quote:Character Name:
Pic Base: (If there's a specific look, please link me. I will do "light" modifications to pic base ala Cid Turner/Hairlesss Penguin/Deanna Frost)
Text Preference: 

Color Preference: 
Text/Tagline: (I will try to work it in, no promises)
Specific Pictures: (I will try to work it in, no promises)
Banner Style: Blended? Boxed? (See: portfolio in the post below)

Feel free to DM me on discord if there are any other specifics (aka suggestions) that you would like to mention after the request.  I will respond with the finished graphic on the thread. I will try to accommodate any mistakes or minor changes after the fact.

Also, I'm willing to keep the image hosted on my server. 

PORTFOLIO
Blended:
[Image: CSE.png][Image: Hiro-Tanaka-Sig.png]
[Image: CASSIEWOLFE.png]

Boxed:

[Image: TeamSUP.png]

[Image: scwforumbannerforadam.png]

[Image: YUYOFORUM.png]

[Image: xanderforumbanner22.png]

[Image: thelightinthedarkness2.png]

Ayo mate a request is underway!!

Character Name: Jay Kulina from Kingdom
Pic Base: Just add some crazy pictures, like the intense ones. Where his anger/crazyness is visible in the photos. You can also hit me up on discord for photos.
Text Preference: Sal Darius
Color Preference: Pink
Text/Tagline: The Freaky Darius
Banner Style: Blended? Boxed? Both work.
Hey-ho, Adam-san! Thea here. No rush, mi amigo.

Character Name: Annelise Taylor
Pic Base: Taya Valkyrie
Text Preference: Olde English, Monotype Corsiva, Lucida Handwriting... If none of them are available, anything legible that looks like cursive writing.
Color Preference: Reds, whites, pinks
Text/Tagline: In or out of the ring, I aim to please.
Specific Pictures: Preferably solo shots with a clear view of her face.
Banner Style: Blended? Boxed? I'd prefer blended, please... That style seems to be eluding me at the moment.