Kimberly Williams Trios Cash-In RP Thread
OOC: And part 2. May the odds be ever in your favor.

----------------------

Breakdown 3-30-23 #2
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
Season 3 / Episode 41 / The Heroines Three

OOC: NONE of The Playgirls Three are official entrants in this crazy match, however Olek knows that I wanted their presence felt, so they WILL be around in the attached capacity. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, b00bs. Angel
Volusia Speedway Park. Barberville, Florida. Wednesday 8th February. (Off-Camera)

Before the weekend started, since Minerva wanted to see what I do in my other sport, despite not being a fan of it, I've been excited since Christmas to take her here and see what I do. Although I'd love it if she'd come to Daytona five hundred, there will be other opportunities to do that. Of course, we've booked to see a doctor on Saturday to check how the baby is doing due to rumoured bad weather coming here. Minerva is here with me, where she met a couple of friends, I drove with back in December. Even Justin Haley, my best friend's teammate, and my Xfinity Series rival Justin Allgaier, who I didn't like, were here. Alex Bowman and Kyle Larson were too, but they were doing midget car series.

That wasn't my thing, nor did I fit in them because I was too tall. It was just Minerva and me alone without Luiza because we wanted time to ourselves, mainly to get used to being parents. Also, it was about time I showed Minerva what I do and for her to meet my friends or some of them, at least in the UMP Modified's world. I've already done a couple of races in November and December as a part of training for the Bristol Dirt Race.

She's seen me struggle with the UMP Modified's, but some drivers, including Nick Hoffman, Clay Harris and Kyle Strickler, said I had improved a lot. Kyle Strickler has been behind me the entire time, while Nick has been helping me build my UMP Modified car with my team since I eventually had to build the car myself someday. Little did anyone in SupremeCW know what I was doing.

Thinking I'd sit at home and do nothing. Fuck off; I needed to be here for my Bristol Dirt Car Racing training which, admittedly, I was nervous about, even if it was taking me time to get used to these UMP Modifieds, unlike Pro Late Model cars where I felt right at home. I wasn't used to sliding well, but getting comfortable will take time. Besides, it was Brad Rogers's idea than mine to be here.

But honestly, I was confident because of the feedback I got from these drivers, something wrestlers have never given me for years. She saw how much family-orientated the sport is, especially with the kids around, and this was only dirt car racing. She'll see a different side of NASCAR when she comes to the race. As I got in my overalls, Minerva kissed me with me putting my hand on her stomach before we left the changing room that had a washing machine to wash my overalls and car fixes hideout we all have, although a lot smaller than my NASCAR one.

Minerva: "My sexy schnitzel, you seem much happier here."

Konrad Raab: "Because I am when I'm a racer. Just people in wrestling piss me the fuck off."

Minerva: "I'm still not into this racing, but that blonde hair dude gets along with you."

Konrad Raab: "Because that blonde hair dude, Justin Haley, is a friend. He's teammates with the best friend I have in NASCAR, and I hope you two will meet one day, AJ Allmendinger.

Minerva: "I considered coming to the Daytona race with you. It's only up the road from where we are, and it's in Florida."

She had a point; it was close to where she was living, unlike, say, Los Angeles for the race I had at the weekend. Maybe a bit far, but still in the same state. The more I thought about what I said about buying her a house, the more I meant it. We walked around and saw many people; fans, the garage crew and other drivers got along. However, I remembered what Minnie said.

Konrad Raab: "Really?"

Minerva: "Yeah, I want to meet this AJ guy you tell me about. Sounds like a good guy."

Konrad Raab: "He is, and his wife is a decent person too. I always have his back, as with you and Luiza's. He's also a threat to the other racing method I'm dogshit at, road courses."

Minerva: "It just means you need some work, is all. I mean, I never knew this place existed in Florida. I never knew until Christmas Day you did dirt racing, but it's only something you've gotten into."

Konrad Raab: "It would be my pleasure for you to come to Daytona to watch me race. If you think Dirt Car Racing is a family atmosphere, you've seen nothing yet. Hopefully, me bringing you to these races makes you like the sport because of how important family members are on the grid, especially with this in your stomach."

I was looking forward to being a father, especially how I was presented with a gift instead of the traditional I'm pregnant speech. I kissed Minerva's stomach with my hand with a smile, and Justin, who had briefly seen Minerva around, shook her hand.

Justin Haley: "How you doing?"

Minerva: "Pretty good with my sexy schnitzel around me."

Justin Haley: "You got a great guy there; he stated I was the future of the sport at the Bristol race some time ago. He even came down to the open day. He also has potential in these cars."

Konrad Raab: "Glad to see you two are getting along. Also, congrats on getting pole position for the LA Clash race. Sure, the race didn't go your way, but the fact you were faster than AJ deserves some credit."

Even I, despite racing against him, was proud of Justin Haley. He's regarded as the most underrated NASCAR driver in the series, and he was certainly that. However, it's a different story in the dirt car racing world, especially in UMP Modifieds. Partly because of him, the team wants me to participate in the series, seeing I get along with him.

Justin Haley: "Yeah, that was something alright, but enough of that; what is going on between you two? Isn't Luiza Doe your wife?"

Konrad Raab: "She is, but I have Minerva as my fuck buddy. Well, it's more than that now."

Justin paused, wondering what I meant until he saw her stomach as we kissed in front of him, although I know he's got a girlfriend now from what I saw at the LA Clash race. He widened his eyes, shocked at the discovery, although, unlike AJ, I didn't exactly tell him everything about Minerva because I never thought we'd end up in this situation. He and AJ knew me, and Luiza also had kids, but I keep that part away from the wrestling business.

Justin Haley: "Damn, man, congrats to the pair of you.

Konrad Raab: “Thanks. But you have to understand, Justin, that while we're together as fuck buddies, Minerva has also helped me with my wrestling career in that nobody ever would."

Minerva: "All the violence and fire he's gotten addicted to was all because of me encouraging him, so he thanked me; no other man would. He got me pregnant."

Justin Haley: "Anyway, I leave you both alone as I got to get back and get to work on my UMP Modified car. See you on the track in a moment."

The day of racing hadn't started yet as it always consisted of hot laps on top of heat races like the last two days. I even gained new friends as Justin walked away; we saw Nick Hoffman, who's a big part of helping me get my UMP-modified car together, mostly asked me a question related to racing.

Nick Hoffman: "Ready to race?"

Konrad Raab: “Of course I am. I wonder if my car is, though. If you check everything is fine, then I'll be ready."

He nodded and walked off as we were closer than that, and he didn't notice Minerva was there with me; it was time we certainly needed, even if it was Minerva getting used to the racing environment, but I'm glad she was with me, and we walked around before she has an idea that would spark up, knowing I brought two cars this weekend.

Minerva: "Enough of the chit-chat; I think you need to be relaxed before you go out and be fast with hot laps."

Konrad Raab: "Well, after checking with Nick about my UMP Modified car."

Minerva dragged me away from the area; we walked together to spend time together like I wanted, despite our nervousness about the scans on Saturday. At the same time, it made me even more relaxed that Minerva was here, supporting me. Of course, I went to chat with Nick as Minerva went up the higher level to see the other car I was driving in this weekend.

Konrad Raab: "Is my car all sorted?"

Nick Hoffman: "Seems it, but the team and I will make changes if we do notice anything off. Got to admit, though, you seem more confident and relaxed than usual."

Konrad Raab: "Well, I got one of my loved ones here. I can trust you and my team to do a good job of getting things sorted."

I also went up the higher level to see Minerva, and I closed the garage door and locked it, seeing that I was already fired up as I always was. Even if I wore overalls, I didn't have to take them off as I kissed her.

Konrad Raab: "Thanks to you, I embraced the world of violence to make me a better and, honestly, a much happier wrestler."

Minerva: "Thank you for getting me out of my comfort zone to be a mother to our baby. Now come on, let me hurt you for a while before you go out and be a fast driver. Seeing you covered in dirt makes me horny."

Konrad Raab: "That's because I get dirt everywhere. Good god, you still turn me on even when you're pregnant. You got the most energy out of every woman I met with what we're about to do."

Minerva: "No more talking. For you to relax."

I slid in the car first with my dick out of my overalls before she slid in, and we got swamped. We were moaning, and everything until the alarms sounded just at the perfect timing as a warning to get myself on the track. I was relaxed and calmed more than ever, although hearing the sounds of those UMP Modifieds excites me. She kissed me.

Minerva: "Damn shame we couldn't do more."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, but I will return before you know it. I love you, Minnie."

Minerva: "I love you too. Good luck out there."

We got out of the Pro Late Models car and kissed before I kissed my hand to her stomach and gave it a gentle hug, saying this as a reminder to our baby.

Konrad Raab: "I'm your daddy, and daddy's going to go fast and win the race for me, you and your mother."

Minerva was teary when I spoke to the baby as she hugged me for it. It was my first time doing that, and I needed to remind the baby who their dad was. I put my dick in my overalls, zipped them right up, and took my lid. I unlocked the garage doors and opened them to go to the floor level, and I rushed to get in my UMP Modified car and drove to the pitlane area, ready to go out and do those times. Although this day would turn out to be the best one of my life as I was third fastest in the hot laps, I won my first UMP Modified race, leading me to own the car and the ton of money I got and the gator trophy.

---------------------------------

Phoenix, Arizona. Thursday 23rd March (Off-Camera)

I arrived earlier than I expected in America. Still, before I went to Austin, Texas, there was one thing I did need to tackle, considering we've not had any time to talk since the discovery, talking to my now eldest kid, Jamie. I arranged with Jamie and Mila to meet with Jamie, and honestly, finding out I was his dad just devastated me, not because I wasn't happy, but because I had failed. I failed to be a dad to that kid, and I have nobody but myself to blame.

So I arrived in Phoenix early morning and met up at Scorpion Gulch, which looked like a former army base. I saw Jamie waving at me to come over. Then we went in together, where we looked around and got into some army bases too, all while being able to walk around, doing something that doesn't revolve around walking around gardens. As we were walking, I knew I had to talk to Jamie. As much fun as I had since I arrived from Syria after tackling the earthquakes they had. But luckily, Jamie got there first, and he saw I was completely out of it.

Jamie: "Please, dad, don't beat yourself up for not seeing me all your life."

Konrad Raab: "I already feel like I have failed to be your dad. How can I neglect you and treat you like shit?"

Jamie: "As I said, it's not your fault. Mum even admitted she made a mistake by not telling you in the first place. She wished she had now so you don't feel you hate her."

Konrad Raab: "I don't hate Mila. Not at all. If I had left a phone number, I would've known a lot earlier than this. So I blame myself because of that irresponsibility. But I was twenty years old then, so I made mistakes, and I'll be honest with you, Jamie, I was and still am a sex addict."

I still beat myself up and couldn't help how negative I was. I love my kids the same way I do with Jamie, but Jamie, I knew I had to love him more than my other children because he had been left out in his life. Adopting Sebastian because of not wanting to be at the adoption agency anymore and so I could have a teenage son to get me ready to teach Mattheus and Roderick how to be men was one thing. Still, Jamie coming out as my son was another thing. I felt fucking stupid.

Jamie: "You need help if you think you're addicted to sex, dad. I mean, god knows how irresponsible you are with your actions and how many women you knocked up."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, you're right. I don't know what I think, but I have sex with only two people now. Minerva and Luiza. But I believe in your mum when she said giving birth to you was the best thing she did because she has raised you well if you're this smart."

Jamie: "She has, and I got quarks I have from you and look at me, I might be half Mexican cos my mum is, but I'm also half German too. It's crazy you fell for mum like that. I like soccer and basketball. Oh, and ice hockey."

Konrad Raab: "I was going to ask what your interests are. Bit like me with the soccer and ice hockey interests as I like that too. My son Roderick, He's training to be an ice hockey player. Mattheus is training to be a motocross rider, as so is Ambros. Hazel wants to be a chef, and Krista wants to cut hair. Sebastian wants to do what you dream of doing, being a professional wrestler."

Jamie: "There's something I must tell you about my life. I'm married to a wonderful woman named Charlotte, and get this; we got a son, Luke and a daughter, Teagan."

I slapped myself in the face even harder, the kid was training to be a wrestler on top of his hobbies, and he's married to a wife and got two kids. Oh boy, it means I'm also a grandfather to these children. Wonder how old they were? I hope they are young because that's far easier to make up than when they are grown up.

Konrad Raab: “How old are they?

Jamie: "They are ten and seven."

Thank god, they were young, and I had no idea about any of this, although I wondered why there were children in the pictures I saw, and well, I did fuck Mila again because my sex drive is still so high, higher than ever after Fizz cheated on me. But I never knew about this as we walked for quite a bit at this point, seeing cactuses and palm trees in the desert. Not entirely sure why Jamie and Mila wanted to live in the desert, but I know I had to be there.

Konrad Raab: "I want to meet my grandchildren someday. How was school for you, like, did you find it hard to fit in?"

Jamie: "Yeah, I did, and cos of my accent, people mocked me a lot for it. Having a mixed Mexican and German accent did get me mocked, to be honest. I had a bit of a hard time with bullies at school, especially in high school. My strengths in school were, honestly, psychical education because they saw how badly I wanted to be a wrestler, and I also was very good at multiple languages because of you and mum and art. I want you to have this."

Jamie and I stopped as he dropped his bag and gave me a picture; it was a picture of him, Mila and me, and a drawing of his wife and his kids. It made me tear up, knowing that this picture alone made me feel accepted and that I was a part of the family. I couldn't hold it, and it tore so severely as I crouched down with tears down my eyes.

Jamie: "Dad, you alright?"

Konrad Raab: “I'm fine.”

Jamie hugged me, but he didn't know this wasn't angrily beating myself up the side of me; that part has gone, but more that I felt like I was given a chance to prove myself, more so that there were pictures of a wrestling ring, a NASCAR car that I do and his kids doing ice hockey and riding horses. I noticed that which I did need to talk to him about it.

Konrad Raab: “Riding horses, huh?”

Jamie: "Mum loves riding horses, and so does Charlotte. What we had in common was the music we listened to and, in general, our hobbies. I like drawing, colouring, going for walks and going to theatres. What free time do you get?"

Konrad Raab: "Little to none, to be honest. I go to metal music concerts because my wife Luiza is into that, my best friend in NASCAR AJ, and his wife. I also like to play bowling to relax and do colouring like you to relieve stress. I also do Tai Chi to combat that as well. I do karate sometimes because Mattheus and Roderick do."

Jamie: "Ah, I did Ju-Jitsu along with amateur wrestling at school as I like the good old Mixed Martial Arts when it's on TV sometimes, but wrestling is my sport. Do you think you could get me started in wrestling someday?"

That was a tricky question because, sure, I wanted Jamie to succeed as a wrestler, but at the same time, considering that and Sebastian, I'm still determining if I want my sons wrestling at all, let alone against each other. I wouldn't be a dad who pressures my kids to do something I do, like most dads do these days, but I wouldn't stop them from achieving their dreams as professional wrestlers either. I had to relax and tell him this.

Konrad Raab: "I have no problems with that if that's what you want to do. I also got Sebastian asking me when to get into the business, but he's a year too young at the moment, so I promise I will give you and Sebastian the extra training you both need. Hopefully, I will see you both win the tag titles someday. That would make me proud as a father."

Jamie: "Having another son to be a professional wrestler? Wow, that's amazing."

Konrad Raab: "Our story is a little different. I didn't raise him as my own; I adopted him while I was in Germany. He was fed up and wanted to be a wrestler so badly, so after months of going through laws; I adopted him as my son. He's lived with me ever since."

Jamie: "You are kind to give the kid a chance that others didn't. The fact you wanted to help him achieve his dreams is something I can't hate. You are a great dad."

I nodded; it was one of my proudest moments besides flooding and earthquake crap I've dealt with, even more, significant than winning wrestling titles. I looked at this picture Jamie drew for me and already felt accepted, and more so, he said I was a great dad, and we only started to get to know each other. We had walked this entire time, even looking at the army bases, but we happened to reach the mountains. I knew I wanted a picture of my son and me. I saw a guy as I took my phone out of my pocket and asked him.

Konrad Raab: "Excuse me, can you take a picture of my son and me?"

Some guy: "Sure thing. Got to say, he does look like you."

Even a mid-twenties guy said I looked like Jamie, and there were few similarities, with the blond hair and the blue eyes, but he had his mother's skin and nose, though. It would be the first picture we'd have together, and I was still teary, trying to hold it together. I put my arm around Jamie, and we posed like wrestlers, and the guy gave me the camera back.

Konrad Raab: “Thank you so much.”

The guy went off, and I looked at the time, and damn, I spent four hours with Jamie, and I was enjoying myself. I spent much time with him, getting to know him and what he does. Of course, I didn't get to the part about asking what Charlotte does, so I did that before I had to go.

Konrad Raab: “What does Charlotte do?”

Jamie: "Oh, she's a zoo keeper. She loves animals."

Konrad Raab: "That's great to hear. I'm sorry, kid, but I got to go. I must attend the Circuit Of The Americas NASCAR Xfinity and Cup Series race in Austin, Texas. God damn, I fucking hate road course racing."

Jamie: "I read somewhere about that. I fully understand; you go. I appreciate you finding the time to spend time with me to get used to me because of that picture; I hope you hang it somewhere, and I will draw more pictures like that because I feel you need some reminding."

Konrad Raab: “I will, I promise. This weekend, I will hang this picture in my motorhome for the races I got. I wish I could've spent much longer with you, knowing I missed most of your life."

Jamie: "Dad, stop thinking that. You want to be there for me is more than enough, especially after I heard you went to Syria to help with earthquakes. You are a great man."

All these compliments from my son it's something I rarely get from my kids, and this guy, I'm even more proud to have as a son. Although I was going to tell him my anger in more detail, I needed to know him a lot more than just being about me. I hugged him before he headed home, while I headed to Phoenix airport to get a flight to Austin, Texas, via my private plane.

I put on my particular NASCAR driver's pass all NASCAR drivers had to wear to gain entry to the track. I arrived two hours later and took a fifteen-minute taxi ride to the circuit to meet with Luiza. As soon as I got to my motorhome, I put the picture of what Jamie drew on the living room wall of my motorhome with some sticky tape.

----------------------------------

Austin, Texas. Sunday 26th March. (Off-Camera)

I already hated this weekend of my dogshit racing skill I completely suck at, a type of track I had no confidence whatsoever, road courses. I beat myself up again simply because I couldn't win on them. I finished thirteenth in the Xfinity Series race and got caught up in the first corner with a crash from Justin Allgaier. My best friend had a few run-ins with Justin that even cost him the chance to be the Xfinity Series champion last year. Dickhead and meant to be the most experienced driver in the field. I still had the Cup Series race to go yet.

I was already dreading it. I was punching and kicking the bag in my trailer, where I had a particular room to do it in with air conditioning due to the heat in Texas. There was a knock on my trailer door, and seeing my wife Luiza Doe was there, I didn't have to answer it, so she stopped watching TV and went to the door and opened it, and she said this as I continued to let my anger out.

A man: "Hello Luiza, where's Konrad?"

Luiza Doe: "He's letting his frustrations out in the anger room over there."

We had a kitchen with a cooker, a microwave, a fridge, a fireplace, a large table and a TV. We had two bedrooms and a spare room that I call my anger room, where I let my anger out. The man walked into the motorhome and stood in my anger room, seeing me let out my rage as I stopped, breathing in and out as he said this.

A man: "Man, that's some intense workout there."

After I took my gloves off, I turned around and saw it was my best friend, AJ Allmendinger, in my anger room, the guy that won the Xfinity Series race yesterday. Luiza threw me a towel to wipe the sweat off, and I showed him something that meant a lot to me.

AJ Allmendinger: "Who drew that?"

Konrad Raab: “My son, Jamie.”

AJ Allmendinger: "Wow, he drew himself, you, and a few others in the picture. It seems spot on with you. It must be nice to have a son that knows how to draw."

Konrad Raab: "He's the only family member asides from Minerva, Luiza and Sebastian that have ever accepted me off the bat. I got to spend time with him as I arrived in America very early and came here late afternoon. I'm guessing you want to talk to me."

AJ Allmendinger: "I do. Let's go in your anger room."

I nodded as I always had time for AJ; the guy has always had my back as I did with him. He was the only guy apart from Justin Haley who knew what was happening with Minerva and me in NASCAR. I hadn't even told Martin Truex Jr yet, even though I should, being my mentor and all. He's had private talks with me already this weekend.

I know he will again today before the race too. We went into my anger room, where I had a couple of chairs, a table, the kicking and punching bag, and a hanger to hang my gloves on. He sat down as Luiza brought us some orange juice, one in a plastic cup and the other in a metal cup. We took a seat, and I took a sip of the orange juice, and I looked at him, still having anger inside me.

AJ Allmendinger: "Look, man, I saw the replay of where you got caught up in the first corner; there wasn't anything you could do, unfortunately, heck, I've been caught up myself. You did nothing wrong, Justin knocked into you, and you had no room to go. Honestly, you improved dramatically in your road course racing. You were in the top six before that happened."

Konrad Raab: "I'm still dogshit compared to you, William Byron and Ty Gibbs."

AJ Allmendinger: "No, you're not. As I said, this thirteenth place might not have been the best result you've had in road course racing, but certainly the best for improvement. You had a ton of speed, and I thought you could've challenged for the win."

Konrad Raab: “You think so?”

AJ nodded as he usually is good at spotting what I've done wrong, but he looked at the replay, knowing I would be pissed off. It was the reason why I was punching and kicking the bag in the first place because I needed to get that anger out after that bastard Justin took me out and forced me in the pits to get my car taped up.

AJ Allmendinger: "You certainly have gained a lot more aggression. Like you were dead last, and then you finished thirteenth. I say that's a massive improvement. Personally, as a fellow rival, I'm proud of you. I do road racing to help Kaulig Racing improve their road course programme, but they don't know that I help you improve as well."

Konrad Raab: "I fear you to be honest on road courses, knowing I still feel I'm not good at them."

AJ Allmendinger: "I know something that you're doing next year to improve on that. What's this Rolex Daytona twenty-four-hour race I heard you're doing about? Is that rumour true?"

Konrad Raab: “Yeah it is. We got the deal signed and done last week in Atlanta with Meyer Shank Racing."

AJ Allmendinger: "Holy shit bro. That's fucking awesome. Michael Shank is a good friend of mine, the nicest owner you could meet. Man, I'm so going to tune in for that next year. I tell you, you will gain a hell of a lot of experience with these guys. I've driven in that and won once in two thousand and eleven."

AJ had done this race before, which was helpful and something I didn't know about, nor did I know AJ was close friends with Michael. That has given me some confidence to race in that team, knowing AJ has driven for Meyer Shank Racing before in the race. I know nothing about the IMSA series or the Rolex Daytona twenty-four-hour race. Just got the offer the last few weeks, mainly because Brad wants me to gain more experience with road course racing. But I do know the team's history, more the results tally.

Konrad Raab: "I know the team are good; they've given me the history details at least from two thousand and eighteen. Well, more, they told me their race positions. We will talk about that later, though. That isn't important right now."

AJ Allmendinger: "You're right; we can talk about the IMSA Rolex Daytona twenty-four race at any time. However, don't feel this result means you're going backwards. The fact you even finished the race is remarkable. I'm sure even Martin will tell you that. Granted, he will pinpoint where you need work."

Konrad Raab: "The only reason I'm still in Xfinity Series is that I need to improve road courses. The team refused to move me up until I won one. They want me to win one so badly. I got to find a way to improve somehow."

AJ Allmendinger: "I say you have improved a lot. Even with aggression as well."

AJ always gave me confidence and was brutally honest with me, but he said only Martin could tell me where I need improvements because he's sadly not a part of Brad Rogers's racing team. But I wanted to talk about wrestling with him because the match that got announced raised a big smile on my face. When I was going to get into it, AJ jumped right in.

AJ Allmendinger: "How's the wrestling world going?"

Konrad Raab: “Better than ever bro. No, I didn't win the Adrenaline title contention match, thanks to Ace Marshall, who attacked me for no fucking reason. But I didn't want to win the match anyway. I didn't care for it. But what's better than the concussion protocol shit is finally dead. Thanks to Kim, I'm finally participating in a hardcore match again."

AJ Allmendinger: "Why haven't you spoken to her yet? Bro, she's stating you're her friend now."

Konrad Raab: "I respect her and still want to batter the shit out of her, and I'm not gonna plan to be friends with her until after this match. Sure, the match was her idea, and I'm taking part to hurt people. Still, while everyone considers Kimberly a threat, Kandis is way more of a threat than she is and not just because of the bullshit heavyweight title either or unless they enter, Ace Marshall and Adam Allocco as well."

AJ Allmendinger: "I get Ace Marshall, but what's your problem with Adam?"

I hadn't told AJ that story on why I hated Adam Allocco and painted him as a target more than anybody else apart from Kandis and Ace in the match. I had excellent reasons and rarely spoke to anyone about my kids, but I did need to be completely open with AJ about it.

Konrad Raab: "I was excellent friends with his son, Alistaire Allocco. He was the best man I'd known in wrestling. He wasn't like other wrestlers; he always stood by my side and invited me to dinner and his wedding, as he nearly married Peyton Rice. He even wanted to defend the SCW title against me. I thanked him for that so much that I named my son, Alistaire."

AJ Allmendinger: "Ah, I didn't realise the Alistaire name came from a professional wrestler and didn't know you two were good friends. Still doesn't explain why you hate Adam, though."

Konrad Raab: "Because Adam ended Alistaire's wrestling career by running him over while he was drunk, that's why I hate the fucking prick, more so we were going to win the fucking tag team tournament we were in as well. Luckily Alistaire survived, but he can never wrestle again. It was from that point I nearly lost who the fuck I was. I lost a friend, and Minerva returned before we joined The Jackals."

AJ Allmendinger: "I felt the same when Justin Wilson, a former Indy car driver, died from injuries that were a freak accident. He was my best friend in the series, but I also lost myself. You are the only friend I have outside of Kaulig Racing. What a fucking bastard that Adam is, honestly. Now I understand more why you don't like tag team wrestling."

AJ might be right there; it was another factor of why I hated tag team wrestling because once someone you trust is taken out of action due to something someone did on purpose, you immediately begin to hate tag matches. I hated them even more since The Jackals called me dead weight.

Konrad Raab: "Yep, and this is my chance to finally get my hands on this fucking cunt I've wanted since she returned to SupremeCW, Kandis. She's mine, and I'm going to make it like that. I won't stop beating the shit out of her until she's bled and burned because of me. That's all I want to do."

AJ Allmendinger: "I completely understand, and I'm not going to tell you otherwise, but I don't think you should ignore the title shots here. I understand thinking about winning them, along with wins and losses, makes you miserable, but we all have to find a way to battle through them. I leave you to it before Tara worries if something's happened to me."

I nodded at him as Luiza was the same if I had been away from her for quite a bit, but AJ helped me again. He wasn't a wrestling fan, nor did he watch it as often, but he knows the situations, most likely because Martin tells him. AJ left the anger room and walked out of the trailer to head back to his wife, and I was expecting a visit from Martin at some point.

I laid on the sofa and wanted a hug from Luiza, and I got that for a couple of hours until Martin came and told me the same thing, only he said I still needed to work on corner entry and exiting speed-wise. Then he left and spent time with Luiza until I had to attend the drivers meeting before the race.

-------------------------

Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday 28th March. (On-Camera)

I'm back in my original abandoned warehouse where I usually do my videos half of the time when I'm not distressing and not isolating myself from the world. However, nothing has changed other than having the camera focus on the pieces of blood from Chance Owens, Cassie Wolfe and especially my newest victim, Reginald. I place the camera back to focus on me and address these stupid people right now.

Konrad Raab: “Thank you fucking much, Kim, for actually removing the stupid concussion protocol off from me because I was bored as fuck these last few matches purely because they were stupid regular matches. The type of matches you see at every single wrestling company and are boring. In fact, I'm the only one who fucking supports your whole idea because, unlike these fucking idiots, the title divisions needed shaking up, even though I don't give a fuck about winning titles or losing this match. Those people who are bitching and complaining the most can win titles over and over again like they need to complain about winning them in the first place, stupid bitches.”

I paused to breathe before drinking water from the metal bottle.

Konrad Raab: “People like Josh Hudson, a so-called violent wrestler, mocks that part by shitting on Underground division and making violence a complete fucking joke without taking part in Underground matches. People like Selena Frost, who won't get her head out of her outdated morals and pride that she talks shit about, someone that's literally too scared to turn her back on the fans and shit on them because she's too much of a pussy to get out of her comfort zone. We have Owen Cruze, who, to this date, is the worst Underground champion that exists on the roster because he's nothing but a fucking fraud of a hardcore wrestler. Bree hasn't been relevant enough for me to give a shit about her. Glory can't fucking decide if she wants to turn her back towards fans or kiss up to them. While I aim to cause as much violence as I want over you, sadly, there are far more people on my hit list than you.”

It made me pissed off to say that, considering Kim was my friend, the only friend I have in wrestling, being the only person that gave a flying fuck about me. Still, it was the truth.

Konrad Raab: “The passion Kim has is far more than any of you of her wanting to win the Underground title, and you all wonder why I still come to work? Because, unlike you fuckheads, there is no other sport out there that I can use weapons on top of letting my anger out more effectively than wrestling. I question some of you on why you care so much about winning fucking titles. When I cared about wins and losses, they made me fucking miserable, same with thinking about winning titles as well. None of you truly understand that it makes you sick psychically inside. While what I do now to beat the shit out of all of you, seeking your blood and taking you out with injuries and burns, I will accomplish no matter if I win or lose matches and no matter what, if I win some poxy belt or not. I respect Kim, and I respect that we will go out to war because none of you fucking will batter the living shit out of her or leave her to a point that she needed to be in a hospital. I'm still going to beat the shit out of her no matter what because that's what real wrestlers actually do to beat each other until it turns out to be the last person standing.”

I almost said winning the match, but I disregarded that immediately, knowing it was not my purpose to win a title; I didn't care for them; they were just props for me, just bonuses that would not solve my anger issues, will not solve me being happier and will not solve tackling enemies I need to do. I'm hoping my enemies, especially one I've been demanding to face, come out of their fucking shells and face me. I pour red paint over myself because I can.

Konrad Raab: “How nice of you to show up to be important again, Ace. How nice you chose me to target after all the shit we went through on that bullshit Twitter site. Only now, you won't be facing the same man you thought. Oh no, because if you didn't notice already, I embraced the world of violence, the world of pain that I gladly have no fucking problems giving to you. You want to mess with the pyromaniac and a psychopath? You got one, and I'm coming for your fucking head, you fucking asshole. You can kiss ass to your Lexy's Crybabies squad if they still exist, but they like you won't do anything to tackle me, and because of what you did, I will make you pay. I will crack your fucking head with a steel chair. I want to fucking burn you as much as I want to burn the rest of this roster.”

It made me angry what Ace Marshall did in the match I had against those two punks who had no business facing me in the first place. I drank more of my metal bottle of water.

Konrad Raab: “You must think I'm an easy target? Two can play that game, bitch because I'm not going to aim to win titles like everyone else, including Kim, has. I aim to break people psychically and mentally to the point they take me seriously without focusing on my lack of care for winning and losing matches. Hear everything Asher said about me, that's what I'm in this business for, and I will fuck you up. So badly that whoever your dating won't see you again. Burns and blood will be a thing to bust up that pretty boy face you got. I'm going to rip you fucking apart, and I don't need to win the match or title to accomplish that. You are in a world of pain, pal, but not as much as the next opponent I've got on top of my hitlist.”

I stopped because I stood up and had the camera pulled towards me, and then I sat back down after getting it at a perfect angle, thankful that Kim invited her to this match.

Konrad Raab: “Finally, Kandis, after all this fucking time of me demanding and begging to fucking face you, you happened to be in this match. All the changes I have made are because of you. You are more fucked than Ace Marshall over there. I have no respect for you, not after you fucking called me a dead weight to the team. Do you realise how much that fucked me up? For a long fucking time, you fucking whore. I hate bitches that show off in their underwear and think it's normal, and as for your quotes about fucking you around, I aim to do just that because you have made my life a living hell. You have made me so angry and bad that I was waiting for this fucking day to do the one thing you love about yourself that you will end up hating, burning your fucking body.”

I seethed in and out, being that this was the angriest I've ever gotten to anyone, but Kandis deserved a fucking beating more than anyone in the match, even more than Kim. I pour another load of red paint over my face.

Konrad Raab: “I want to find out what you'll do to me, Kandis. But you won't do shit because you're afraid of me right now. That's why you exploded on Simon because you know damn well how much I've wanted to face you, seeing the things I'm capable of doing to you and quite frankly, your ass deserves to be fucking stapled to be bled so badly, and I want to beat the living shit out of you to your knee to a point; you'll never be standing on that leg ever again. I will cover your body with flame fluid, and then I set you alight for betraying me and giving you all the pain I've felt ever since The Jackals split up, and you're fucking responsible for it. It will also send a message to your fucking beloved Drake and your cowardly husband, Tommy Valentine, for nearly losing my fucking way of being in the wrestling business.”

All I wanted to do was beat the shit out of Kandis, and there was no way out for her. Anywhere she goes, I'll be following that diseased tramp.

Konrad Raab: “You're body isn't going to be the fucking same when I'm done with you, nor will your plastic ass because I know it's not natural. I will make you scream for mercy, seeing you covered in burns and cuts just like my body is because I want you to suffer hard. When you look at me next, you will fear me. I can imagine you crying in pain, wanting to run from me. You're the only fucking person in this match I want to win against. I will cause you so much hell. I will bash your fucking head in with my mace because your face deserves to have spikes covered all over it. I will even electrocute you because I hate you that fucking much with the pain you caused me so severely that I can't advance in my life until I basically destroy you and break your fucking knee again before you get a chance to be world champion again. Kim and Ace, I will batter, but you will be fucked and done for far worse than them. Tommy will never see your body how it was before the match, so enjoy your time with him; enjoy fucking him because you're body is going to be covered with burns and make you ugly as fuck once I'm done with your diseased ass.”

I knew I had to calm down and see the match for what it is, and I'm blessed and thankful to be in it, even though my main goal was Kandis, not for titles or wins like everyone else wanted to do. I needed to finish up.

Konrad Raab: “As I said, I will eventually batter, bleed and burn all of you, but Kandis is all fucking mine. If you allow me to make her tap out or knock her ass out, that will be my goal done, and I don't need to win the match to accomplish that; I don't need to win a title to accomplish that goal. However, I will compete like I want to win titles around here. I will compete with brutality and fire like I want to hold a championship because even though it's an optional goal, I will do everything I can to ensure all of you will notice me. While I consider title bonuses, they won't solve anything until after I've defeated Kandis and Ace in this match. Prepare to be burned by Burned in Blood because all of you will be fucked by me, and I will accomplish my goal by eliminating Kandis from the match and getting Kim to win the title.”

I breathed in and out as I cut the camera off since I only had a short time to speak about the match I was having with every roster member that would enter the match.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.