Sal Darius vs. Cassie Wolfe
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, May 25, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Cassie was back in action this week in SCW as she was taking on Sal Darius, however not all was well at home for the teenaged prodigy as she had a nasty argument with her stepmom the week before and was well overdue for an apology, can Cassie do that and get the win over Sal?

Cassie’s parents’ home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 22nd of May 2023, 16:00pm

Been dreading this all week.

Last week I snook off to Grand Junction, Colorado to get answers from Krystal for why she betrayed me, did I get them? Yeah, but I also neglected to tell anyone about my plans because I didn’t want word to reach Keira.

Well, word didn’t reach Keira, it reached someone worse, my mom!

I love my mom, don’t get me wrong, but she is overprotective as hell and is seemingly afraid to let me spread my wings and soar like I know I can! This came to ahead when she called me during my excursion to Colorado and I snapped at her, calling her a condescending bitch and saying that I’d be better off with my deceased birth mother.

Yeah, I don’t think I need to say that she didn’t take that well, since then she hasn’t returned my calls and I was at my wits end! Luckily they hadn’t changed the locks at their house yet so I was able to use my key to get inside.

”Err, hello?” I called out as I entered the house, it had obviously gotten a lot quieter since I moved out but the silence was deafening, I at least knew that my parents didn’t normally start dinner until six so I doubted they were in the kitchen. ”Mom? Dad?” I called out as I closed the door behind me and rubbed my tattooed arm uncomfortably.

“Cassandra, I’m glad you come.” My mom’s voice nearly made me jump out of my skin when I heard her coming down the stairs, still I glanced up and saw the stern look on her face. “We need to talk young lady.”

”Err, yeah, that’s the whole reason I’ve been trying to call you, or why I’m here in the first place.” I let out a deep breath and my mom said nothing as she continued her descent down the stairs. ”I know why your mad at me, I’ve been pissed at myself since our argument last week but……….”

“But what?” My mom interrupted me and I froze when I heard her tone of voice, there was no way around it, this was going to suck. “I paid for your tattoo and piercing work, I paid for your wrestling training, I drove you and Becky all the way to New York for your first wrestling match and that was how you repay me? Insulting your own mother? I know I raised you better than that Cassandra!”

”The training, tattoo and piercing work I’ll grant you, but the New York trip was a matter of convenience! We both know that I hadn’t gotten my driver’s licence at that point!” I pointed out and my mom seemed to concede my point. ”But after a while it became too much, I just want to branch out on my own! I can’t be a momma’s girl forever mom!”

“And I want that for you Cassandra, but going out on your own to confront Krystal without telling anyone? After she attacked you?!” My mom responded as she stepped up to me and I stood my ground. “Your my only daughter Cassie and you know I can’t have kids of my own, I don’t want to lose you and if Krystal’s.........whatever that Jessica woman is, attacked you then what?”

”A woman who’s wrestling career was cut short by a leg injury and hasn’t wrestled since I was fifteen? I could’ve taken her!” I stated as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”I’m stronger than you think I am mom………”

“AND YOU ARE NOT AS INVULNERABLE AS YOU THINK CASSANDRA!” My mom cut me off and I was stopped dead in my tracks by the look on her face, I couldn’t really describe it since I didn’t have kids of my own and likely never would but still. “When you suffered your leg injury during soccer practice it scared the hell out of me, and that fear was reinforced when you went into wrestling! I was worried that an opponent would go after that leg and the fear was realized at Blaze of Glory XI! You’re a talented, intelligent girl Cassandra but please, don’t pull reckless stunts like that again!”

”I……I just wanted answers from Krystal mom!” I stammered as I felt the tears coming up, yeah, my mom’s words had cut deep. ”Is that really too much to ask?”

“No, but you went about it the wrong way.” My mom responded as she shook her head having taken a softer tone to her voice before she pulled me into a cooldown hug. “I just want what’s best for you Cassandra, but I don’t want you endangering yourself more than you already do whenever you get in the ring.”

”I knew the risks when I started convincing you to let me train to be a wrestler, I know the risks every time I get in the ring.” I responded as I pulled away from the hug and my mom nodded in understanding. ”Those are calculated risks and I took another when I went up Colorado last week! But I must be pretty fucking bad at maths because I didn’t even get the results I wanted from that trip!”

“You didn’t like the answers Krystal gave you, did you?” Mom asked and I quickly nodded to confirm that fact. “You want to talk about it over dinner? You’ve come all this way and it’s a six-hour drive to Reno.”

”Yeah, I already told the girls to not expect me to be back at the house until tomorrow.” I admitted with a nod before I let out a deep breath. ”I was gonna stay at the hotel overnight but they are all taken up.”

“No daughter of mine is traveling all the way from Colorado and staying in some hotel.” My mom asserted and I winced, I knew it was a nice, motherly gesture, but I had a sneaking suspicion that she was going to include from caveat. “Not after she came all this way to apologize to me.”

And there it was, I was planning too anyway but mom bringing that up still stung. ”I’m sorry for everything I said to you last week mom, my anger at Krystal and frustration at being babied again just got the better of me and I said something no son or daughter should say to their mom! If you never want to see me again after that I’ll understand, but I’ve got two years of being a kid left so………”

“Cassandra if I didn’t understand why you said what you said I would’ve changed the locks long before you returned.” My mom interrupted me and I stopped in my tracks. “Here’s the god’s honest truth Cassie, I may be your aunt by blood but as far as I’m concerned, your still my only daughter and nothing you can say or do will ever change that! Your apology is accepted but I never want to be spoken to like that ever again! I know your almost twenty and once your leave your teens I will back off and let you bloom as I know you will, but I won’t tolerate such disrespect.”

”Thanks mom.” I sighed as I folded my arms just under my boobs and my mom just gave me a warm smile. ”So, what’s for dinner?”

“Follow me into the kitchen and you’ll find out.” My mom instructed me and I nodded before doing just that.

If me and mom made amends after the terrible things I said to her, maybe there was hope for me and Krystal yet?

Cassie’s room, Reno, Nevada
Thursday the 25th of May 2023. 14:00pm

*promo time*

Here we go.

”Almost been a year since my SCW debut hasn’t it? Well, give or take a few months at least!” I admitted as I adjusted my webcam. ”But I’ve yet to pick up any serious momentum, something that’s about to change as this week I’m taking on Sal Darius in singles action, a guy who supposedly works for a certain promotion with the same initials based here in Nevada!”

This will be good.

”I say supposedly because he’s never done any promo work for that SCW but let’s focus on the Sal Darius of THIS SCW, shall we?” I asked as I shifted my weight. ”The Sex Vibe! King of the World of Hearts! The Freaky Darius! Those are the nicknames Sal has bestowed upon himself, now I’m not going to judge too harshly even though they put a guy with those nicknames against a nineteen-year-old lesbian but a guy calling himself that has gotta be compensating for something!”

Use your imagination.

”Wrestling talent or the size of his equipment, you make the call!” I added as I pointed my finger directly into the webcam. ”But enough harping on about his nicknames, let’s shift the focus to his in-ring talents, the fact that he’s a highflyer means that he should match up well with me, but it’s the kickboxing and wrestling background that gives me pause heading into this match, what can I say? I’ve got a bad leg and I hate it when my opponents target it!”

It's that simple.

”And I probably just gave Sal the idea to go after said bad leg, didn’t I? Great!” I grumbled under my breath as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”On the other hand, I never said which leg was bad, did I? sure he’ll figure it out on his own but Sal? I plan on defeating you at Breakdown long before that can happen and if I can get back in the winner’s column? I won’t complain!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”Oh I’m sure Sal will complain but this probably isn’t the first time that a night with a woman has ended in disappointment for this guy!” I stated as I made a mic drop motion with my hand. ”At least he’ll be in his favourite position, on the bottom after his female partner finished him off! To all my fans? In a world of fake queens and lame-ass kings like Sal? Be a Rebel Princess! And to Sal? You’ll soon learn why I’m Hungry Like the Wolfe!”

I turned off the webcam as the scene fades.
[Image: Cassie_Wolfe_Sig2.jpg?width=812&height=406]