Willow Aspen vs. Konrad Raab
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, May 25, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Huntersville, North Carolina. Monday 15th May. (Offline)

I was told to come to the Brad Rogers headquarters today to see my Super Late Models car that Brad brought for me for tomorrow's and Wednesday's races. It was amazing; I couldn't ask for anything better. However, they had to adjust a lot for me to get comfortable. Being tall poses issues. As I looked at the Super Late Model that would be mine to fully own regardless of the results as a way of them rewarding me for doing better than they thought for the Xfinity Series championship hunt, there was a guy who I hadn't seen in a long while who works for an Atlanta wrestling company outside waiting for me, a guy known as Dakon Threon, my only friend I ever had in wrestling who comes from Norway. I walked outside and told my Brad Rogers Racing team I wanted a break from looking at my amazing Super Late Model car as Dakon and I found a bench and sat on it.

Dakon Threon: "Why haven't you bothered to contact me?"

Konrad Raab: "I don't know to be honest."

Dakon Threon: "Surprised you don't have excuses this time."

Konrad Raab: "What do you want?"

Dakon Threon: "I want to help you with wrestling regarding being outnumbered and working as a team."

Konrad Raab: "No."

That was my immediate response to the question. I get where Dakon originated, but I couldn't for the life of me how I'd go about it, how I could confront my fear of teamwork again, especially since I haven't gotten over how Drake, Tommy and Kandis treated me.

Dakon Threon: "I know right now, in SCW especially, you need help. Come on, man, admit it."

Konrad Raab: "I can't. Because when you get attacked, I automatically feel responsible for putting you in that situation, feeling like a shitty friend. Quite honestly, you doing work for me would make me feel like a pussy."

Dakon Threon: "I know you hate the idea of teamwork. At the same time, I also hate seeing you outnumbered every week by these idiots, unable to achieve what you set out to do. You need to stop being afraid to ask for help."

Dakon got me; I feared asking for help and being betrayed again. But I wouldn't want him to do work for me. I couldn't as I got up from the bench and dropped to one knee in fear and defeat.

Konrad Raab: "Dakon, you know how I haven't gotten over how Drake, Kandis and Tommy treated me, and it still hunts me today. I can't."

Dakon Theron: "Look, I know it's not ideal. I know it's difficult apart from Kim to look for help, and teamwork terrifies you because you're still hurting from being called dead weight, being betrayed, but that was almost two years ago, and it's time to move on."

Konrad Raab: "No, I'm not moving on until I face Kandis. That book won't be closed until then."

I needed to breathe for a bit because I was unable to due to my fear of doing teamwork and being able to trust people again, even if I had known Dakon for a long time as a wrestler. Dakon's still not giving up on the idea, while I want him to. It made me grit my teeth, knowing I didn't want to do teamwork. Knowing I don't want the tag titles.

Dakon Theron: "I understand, but this is sadly one of those times that you must form a team with me before that match happens. I don't know why they haven't put you against Kandis one-on-one yet so that you can close that chapter, but you have to face reality. Please, Konrad, let me help you. Let me be your tag partner. I beg you to let me help you since you won't ask me to do so."

I got up from one knee and sat on the bench, but I shook my head as I refused. Dakon also remembered what I said earlier.

Dakon Theron: "You won't be a shitty friend if I get attacked, and you wouldn't feel responsible. I got to be honest with you, Konrad; you still fear teamwork, right?"

I nodded at this point, as the teamwork idea made me sick because I wanted to do things independently. I want to prove something to Dakon that I still firmly believe I'm capable of doing without resorting to cheap tactics like team shit, especially if it means me giving a shit about winning poxy tag titles.

Konrad Raab: "I want to tackle shit alone, not you doing stuff for me."

Dakon Theron: "Then you'll never leave your comfort zone. Don't get me wrong, the stuff you have been doing on your own has been great, but do you honestly think Ace, Damian and Ravyn can keep running away from you like this? Do you think that you can tackle three of them on your own? You can't, and they are winning."

Konrad Raab: “Oh fuck off.”

Dakon Theron: "How many shots have you given to Ace, Damian and Ravyn on your own without them around? Barely and right now, you need a team behind you. I know you've never led a team before either, and that also scares you, but Konrad, you know I'm right. I will never stab you in the back like Kandis, Tommy, and Drake did."

Konrad Raab: “Ugh, my fucking head.”

It was too much for me, and I knew I needed to get back inside soon to continue fitting the Super Late Model car to fit my seating positioning; even if the car was beautiful and I loved the overall design, it would also give me a chance to bond a bit more with Sammy Smith who, to be honest, barely spoke to him since he arrived to the team and shame on me for that. I held my head, screaming because I wanted to feel Dakon was wrong. But I had yet to respond to him.

Dakon Theron: "You're reacting because you know damn well I'm right. It's not going to make you a pussy, trust me. You're a pussy if you don't ask for help, and you were. I have to be brutally honest with you on that."

Konrad Raab: "I know, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to lead a team, let alone do teamwork."

Dakon Theron: "I say you are on both of those things. What about that wrestling school in Germany we've been working on? Being in a team with me can help inspire non-well-known wrestling countries like Norway, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Finland, and many more countries to get wrestlers to be inspired and join your wrestling school so they can come into the sport. That's what we could do together. None of the other wrestlers are doing anything like that."

He had a valid point; I dream of opening a wrestling school for people from countries unknown for professional wrestling and wanting to be professional wrestlers. His idea of the wrestling school promotion for our team could be something we could do together, and a team could encourage that, but there was one problem.

Konrad Raab: "Alright, for fuck sake. Even though I hate the teamwork idea bullshit, we'll be a team; however, we are still one member short, and if there's someone I want on the team, it has to be a guy from Europe, not from the United Kingdom or Ireland to make this work."

Dakon Theron: "I know just the guy. A guy from Sweden has been wrestling at Atlanta Wrestling Alliance for a couple of years and is pretty good. I wrestled him last year, got myself caught in a choke, and lost the match because of it. Such full of killer instinct. Come to Atlanta next week, see the kid wrestle and meet him. I'll talk to him on Thursday about it."

Konrad Raab: "However, I want to try and tackle Ace, Damian and Ravyn on my own first before going ahead with the idea."

Dakon Theron: “I understand.”

Brad was coming out to get me back in. I was going to anyway as I nodded my head at Dakon and shook his hand before I walked back into the Brad Rogers Racing headquarters and got my Super Late Model car sorted. I sat in the car a few more times until they reached the positioning right, and after fifteen minutes, we got the seating positioning correctly. Sammy Smith came by to check my car out.

Sammy Smith: "Wow, man, that's an awesome-looking car. So glad I get to race someone in the same team as me."

Konrad Raab: "I know, and we've not interacted that much. I apologise for that."

Sammy Smith: "Na, don't be. You get busy with wrestling, and I'm guessing that's what that dude was outside for to talk about wrestling."

Konrad Raab: “Indeed. Mostly Brad wants me to have more time in the car because, for the All-Star Race, I'm competing in on that track. Besides, it will simultaneously help the community with wrestling and racing."

Sammy Smith: "Ah, right, of course. Anyway, I see you at North Wilkesboro tomorrow. May the best driver win."

We shook hands as the only time I cared about winning was in racing. Wrestling, on the other hand, was another story altogether where I gave no fucks, and no more was I being a competitive wrestler. I used the sport to get my anger out because I couldn't do it in NASCAR. Of course, it rained on Tuesday, so we drove on Wednesday instead, and Sammy, while fast, was one place behind me. I finished fourth, and he finished fifth.

------------------------

Atlanta, Georgia. Tuesday 23rd May (Offline)

I came to Atlanta Wrestling Alliance wrestling company to check out this Swedish kid in who Dakon saw potential. I saw his match just now against some American dude, and I nodded my head a few times, and Dakon, who was in the back, watched with me.

Dakon Theron: “Impressed huh?”

Konrad Raab: "Has a lot of potential, that's for sure. Did he come to America to be trained as a wrestler?"

Dakon Theron: "Yes. He was an MMA fighter but got bored and wanted to do wrestling. Made a good decision, considering there were better MMA Swedish fighters than him, but he was a better wrestler."

I continued to be increasingly impressed by this kid. Although I was satisfied with the revenge I gave to The Marshall Brothers and a bit with Ravyn last week, I knew in the long term I wouldn't win, and Dakon had a point of me being outnumbered more times than not. We saw that choke Dakon went on about, and the guy tapped out. Waiting patiently for the kid to walk back to us. Dakon stopped this Swedish kid from going to his locker room two minutes after his match and looked at me.

Dakon Theron: "Hey, remember what we spoke about last week?"

Swedish kid: "Ah, yes."

Dakon Theron: "Meet the man who will lead our team, Konrad Raab. Konrad, meet Ludvig Eriksson, the Swedish Professional Wrestler.”

Finally, found out the kid's name. I watched the entire time as we shook hands and realised we didn't have long for the introduction.

Ludvig Eriksson: "Finally, we meet after Dakon spoke so much about you last week. Nice to meet you, Konrad."

Konrad Raab: "Nice to meet you too, and great match you had tonight. First of all, it was Dakon's idea, not mine with this team idea, but Dakon wants me to lead it obviously because I have more experience and have to be in charge. I'm sure Dakon's gone through the details of who we'll encounter."

Ludvig Eriksson: “Marshall Brothers and Ravyn Taylor, right?”

Konrad Raab: “Indeed. I want you guys to come down to the Thursday SCW Breakdown show in Baltimore, Maryland, and see what I have to deal with. I already want you in my team Ludvig because you have a killer instinct and can take guys twice your size down."

Ludvig Eriksson: "I'll do it for you, don't worry about me stabbing you in the back Dakon said your concerns with because I won't."

Konrad Raab: "Thank you, and you'll have a trainer place at my wrestling school too."

We shook hands in agreement as Ludvig, after his match tonight, went to his locker room and grabbed his things before we left the arena and went out to dinner for Ludvig and me really to bond as much as I still fucking hate the teamwork and leading team bullshit. I had to for the sake of the cowardice Ace, Ravyn and Damian have shown the last few weeks, and then, we went our separate ways for them to go into their own homes while I went in my holiday home and went off to sleep.

-----------------------------------

Atlanta, Georgia. Wednesday, 24th May (Online)

I have no idea what the point of me facing Willow Aspen was. Granted, I was the first opponent she's encountered where we'd had no interaction compared to her previous opponents. I'm the first brutal opponent she's ever faced in the ring. I wouldn't write very much because there's not enough information to gather data about her. I was in my abandoned shelter, had a pen, notebook and water before me, and started writing.

“Today is one of those days I don't have any fucking idea what to say about Willow Aspen, mostly because I don't know what her fucking goal is with the respect bullshit she preached about. You've done nothing to catch my or anyone else's attention because you just got in the ring and wrestled. Heck, you barely talked about what your plans are. If you think I will wrestle you for respect and to win, you're sorely mistaken because I'm only wrestling you to send The Marshall brothers and Ravyn a fucking message once again, even though I've done that on my own last week.”

I immediately poured some red paint over my body as I loved imagining Willow's blood-soaked all over me. Although her dietary requirements could be what I go through with my vegan diet, I decided not to write about that, considering it's irrelevant.

“Trying to earn respect in this business, much like winning and losing matches, are fucking worthless. I don't want to earn your respect because I'm only wrestling with hurting and making you suffer, all in the consequences of Ace, Damian and Ravyn. I will show them a taste of a preview of whoever Marshall Brother or both I'll face at Rise To Greatness since unlike you, I don't need to be in the rumble to get the matches I want. You said to Crystal she's in a world of hurt. You won't be stupid enough to say that to me now, will you? Because it's the other way around.”

I spit on the floor as I poured the last load of red paint over my body and drank some water.

“You can talk about your dad being an alcoholic like my dad wasn't in the first place, but nobody is going to care. Why? Because you end up achieving none of your goals, if you even have one for SCW, and your morals bullshit is why you're being held back. Look what I've done since being Burned in Blood without any rules or restrictions onto me. You held yourself back when saying kicking a man in their balls. Shows how scared and lack of confidence you have as a wrestler, despite beating Sal like I care about him in the first place. "

I stopped writing as I drank some water to have a break from writing a bit.

“You're just a battering ramp for The Marshall Brothers and Ravyn, sending them a direct message of what happens when you fuck with me. I will enjoy hurting and making you suffer because I don't care about losing or winning against you. I will enjoy giving you pain, the pain of hell you will not get yourself out of. I will ensure that your pathetic earn respect preaching ways goes up in dust. I don't believe respect is earned in any shape or form, considering it's a worthless reason and worthless goal to have if your in the professional wrestling world."

A short break to drink the last drop of water in the metal bottle before writing for the last time about Willow as there's nothing she's said that I gave a fuck about.

"I will make you bleed, I will make you suffer in the worst ways possible, and I don't give a shit if I get disqualified. Beating the shit out of you is all I want to do, and I'll be happy with that, regardless. You better tell the world what your plans are in SCW, but only they'll also go up in smoke by me, and you won't even be able to wrestle in the rumble cos of the damages I'll cause to you by sending a direct message to The Marshall Brothers and Ravyn. Prepare to be Burned by Burned in Blood.”

That's the shortest writing my thoughts about my opponent I've done because there's nothing to talk about I care about. She's done nothing to gather my interest, but I will batter her to make her non-existent even further in SCW. I left the abandoned shelter and went back to my holiday home to sleep before travelling to Baltimore, Maryland, tomorrow and then off to Charlotte, North Carolina, for the NASCAR race on Friday.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.