I love AJ Allmendinger.
1 of 2
======

==========
May 21st, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

The Woman Scorned, the reigning SCW Underground Champion Kimberly Williams, is on cloud nine after a successful championship defense against La Pequena Luz. The title defense seems like eons ago, but the memory of it still lingers. Light In The Darkness was just one of many, perhaps the most vocal outside of The House of Frost, to question the legitimacy of Kimberly’s reign as Underground Champion in light of how she won it in her chaotic Trios Cash In back in March. Kimberly wanted to silence the critics, earn some respect, and yes, prove that she was the legitimate SCW Underground Champion. Defeating the rightful seventh place finisher in that chaotic cash in certainly went a long way towards accomplishing that goal. Kim now has her championship back, she is beginning to earn the respect of the SCW locker room, and she is on her way towards potentially walking into another Rise To Greatness as the Underground Champion. Last year she managed to get her beloved Underground division into the main event of the pre-show. That was quite a success, even if it was in defeat. But now she looks to top that. Kimberly wants to take it one step further. Where her Rise To Greatness journey will take her is unknown, but she does know that it all begins at Taking Hold of the Flame. Breakdown this week will be from Baltimore, Maryland and it will be the last stop before Taking Hold of the Flame, one of the most exciting events in SCW’s year. And this week on Breakdown Kimberly will be facing a very hungry newcomer from the Blackout Academy Jamison Logan. She may have the experience advantage over Logan but she knows better than to take anyone lightly. Plus this match isn’t Underground Rules. This is a regulation wrestling match. Most know Kimberly for her death match prowess, but this week she has the opportunity to remind everyone just how good of a technical wrestler she is.

While the in ring wrestling career of the Queen of Chaos seems to be taking off, her personal life isn’t exactly that great. One would think that things are going well; Kimberly has grown much closer to her mother, Angelica Jones, ever since the two began working together in SCW. But Kim isn’t just a daughter, she is also a sister and an aunt. And her identical twin sister, Marie Jones, has a son named Sean Connor Jones, who has been getting into a lot of trouble lately. First he got caught skipping classes, and he even tried to manipulate Kim into covering that up for him. Then he got into a fight at school and the family learned that he was put up to it by his new friends. Kimberly has taken a special interest in this situation due to the simple fact that she sees what Sean is going through, she sees the path he is seemingly determined to take, and she sees herself. Granted, Kim never did go to school. She never got a real education. But the idea of doing all the wrong things and nearly ruining your life? Kim certainly can appreciate that. At one point Kim was so screwed up in the head that she kidnapped her own sister and tried to murder her own mother. This landed Kim in a mental institution and she would have spent the rest of her life there had it not been for her sister, Marie, not only forgiving her but reaching out to give her the help she needed. Despite reuniting with her family and forming a close bond with her family, Kimberly views herself as beyond help. She is who she is and there is no changing that. But she doesn’t want that for Sean. She wants her nephew to be better than she is; and therefore she wants to do whatever it takes to make sure Sean does not go down that same path she once went down. When she learned that her son had gotten into a fight and potentially is involved in a schoolyard bully gang, Marie wanted to come down hard on him. She wanted to really drop the hammer. Instead Kim requested permission to talk to him herself. Marie was honestly surprised to see Kim taking such an interest in Sean’s life but gladly allowed her to do what she could to help.

This is what brings us just outside of a Burger King in Boston, Massachusetts. Kimberly is skipping along happily with a wide ear to ear grin on her face. She has a pink and black “Queens of Chaos” t-shirt on and torn denim jeans and flip flops. Her long red hair is pulled into a ponytail in the back. Following alongside her is her nephew, Sean Connor Jones, who is wearing jeans, tennis shoes, and a plain black t-shirt.

“Thanks for taking me to lunch, Aunt Kim.”

“Anything for my favorite nephew!”

“I’m your only nephew.”

“Oh quit being so detailed.” Kim sticks her tongue out. “You’re just like your mother.”

“I’m just glad you took me out to lunch, that’s all.” Sean says with a big grin on his face. “I mean don’t you have a match this week? Shouldn’t you be preparing for that?” He asks. Kim nods her head.

“Eh, probably. Plus it’s not even a fun filled death match. It’s a boring old regular match.” Kim pouts. “But I suppose I’ll just have to remind everyone, including Jamison Logan, that I am just as good a mat wrestler as I am at being the Queen of the Death Match.”

“You’ll beat him, Aunt Kim. I just know it.”

“Thanks for the support, kiddo.” She says with a grin on her face. “It means a lot.”

Suddenly Kim and Sean stop at a sign that advertises the Whopper with the number 221,184 underneath it. Kim tilts her head to one side and studies it. Sean looks up at his aunt and then at the sign. Then up at Kim again.

“Uh, Aunt Kim? What’s wrong?”

“That sign.”

“What’s wrong with it?”

“It’s false advertising!” Kim says angrily. “There is no fucking way you can have a whopper 221,184 different ways! For starters, if you ate THAT many Whoppers in one sitting, you’d probably die…”

“I don’t think they mean to eat that many all at once.”

“Seriously?” Kim shakes her head. “Ok, well still, the math doesn’t add up! Plus I wouldn’t want to eat that many Whoppers even if it was broken into different meals. I would get bored of Whoppers after about three or four meals in a row. Wouldn’t you?”

“I really don’t think…” Sean begins to respond but Kim quickly shakes her head, refusing to listen.

“We are gonna find out together!” She grabs Sean by his wrist. “This is a job for Kimlock Holmes and her trusty sidekick Robin!”

“Robin? That’s Batman.” Sean answers. “Watson was with Sherlock Holmes.”

“No, not Sherlock Holmes. Kimlock Holmes. Stick with me, kiddo, and we’ll go places.” Kim drags Sean towards the entrance of the Burger King. They enter through the front door. Lucky for them there is no line and they do not have to wait. Sean, for his part, finds this rather amusing. He can only imagine what his demented aunt has in mind as she marches the two of them up to the front counter where a worker, a young blonde female, is there to greet them.

“Hi! Welcome to Burger King! How may I serve you?”

“You can begin by explaining the fuzzy math behind that ridiculous number of Whoppers!”

“Huh?”

221,184 Whoppers! You seriously want me to believe that?” Kim demands angrily. “Did you use the quadratic equation? Calculus? Trigonometry?! What did you do?!”

“Uh, ma’am…

“My name is not ma’am! My name is Kimlock Holmes! And this is my trusty sidekick Watson!” Kim points to Sean who smiles sheepishly and waves at the Burger King worker. “And we demand answers about your false advertising!”

“It’s just an ad, ma’am.” She answers. “Uh, and I don’t really handle that stuff.”

“Oh, so I need to go to someone in authority? Do I need to speak to your manager?”

“I doubt my manager would know either.”

Kim frowns in disappointment. “Fine! I guess we’ll just order then…” she looks down at Sean “...what do you want, Watson?”

“Huh? Oh…uh, just a Double Whopper combo with cheese.”

“Make that a double!” Kim says, I want one too!” Kim answers quickly. “Oh and give me a beer!”

“We’re a Burger King.” The worker says. “We don’t carry beer.”

“I thought I could have it my way! More false advertising!” Kim turns her nose up at the worker before passing her some cash to pay for the order. The woman rings Kimberly up and then takes the cash. She makes change and passes the change back to Kim. She hands her a receipt.

“You’re order 69.”

“Heh, heh, you said 69…” Kim laughs as she walks with Sean over to an empty table. Sean sits down as does Kim. After a few moments they both burst into uncontrollable laughter.

“That was awesome!”

“I know. Fucking with people is my favorite pasttime. That and throwing things at old people. When you’re old enough, you and I can do that together.”

“We did that last week.” Sean points out. Kim furrows her brow.

“Oh yeah…I guess I forgot…” Kim sighs “...but your mom is a bit of a stick in the mud. She probably doesn’t want you throwing things at old people with me every week. Speaking of things your mom doesn’t like…” her voice trails off.

“You want to ask about the fight. Don’t you?”

“Yup.” Kim nods her head. “Has your mom said or done anything to you since the fight?”

“No, not yet.” He sighs deeply. “Did you have anything to do with that?”

“Well I did talk her down. She was pretty ticked off but I calmed her down.”

“Really?” Sean seems thrilled. “Oh thank you! Thanks, Aunt Kim! You are the best!”

“ORDER 69!” Comes the voice of the Burger King worker from earlier. Kim smirks. She leaps up to her feet and approaches the counter. The Burger King passes the tray of food across the counter towards Kim. Kim takes it. “Do you need anything else?”

“You said 69…” Kim says and starts laughing. The Burger King worker sighs out of frustration and then turns and walks away. Kim laughs as she takes the tray of food back to her and Sean’s table. Kim begins sorting through the array of food before them.

“Whopper #1,256 for you…” Kim hands Sean a Whopper “...Whopper #1,389 for me!” Kim places one in front of her. “Fries for you, fries for me!” She places a fry in front of Sean and a fry in front of herself. “And last but not least…drink for you, drink for me!”

“Thanks, Aunt Kim.”

“Now don’t go thanking me yet, kiddo.” Kim answers. “You can chow down all you want but I’m still gonna interrogate you.”

“Huh?” Sean asks curiously.

“What? You thought I did this out of the goodness of my heart? C’mon, kiddo. I’m a psychopath. I don’t do things out of the goodness of my heart.”

“If you want to talk about the fight then please don’t waste your time.” Sean shakes his head before taking a bite of his Whopper. “There isn’t any more to tell.”

“Oh there’s plenty more to tell, kiddo. Like, why don’t you tell me about those kids who encouraged you to get into the fight. Like, what are their names? What are their favorite colors? Do they prefer Star Trek or Star Wars?”

“Their names are Kyle, Jackson, and Max.” Sean says reluctantly. “Jackson and Max are brothers and Kyle is just a good friend of theirs.”

“And you’re the newest bff, right?” Kim asks. Sean nods his head.

“I suppose.”

“So what’s the age gap between you and your new besties?”

“Why do you care?”

“Because I’m bored and I have no one to maim right now.” Kim answers as she takes a bite of her Whopper. Sean sighs.

“Kyle is the oldest. And I’m the youngest.”

“Young kid with the older kids. Interesting.” Kim sticks a fry in her mouth. “So how did you meet these kids? Online dating? Bullies R’Us?”

“What? No!” Sean exclaims, shaking his head vehemently. Kim smirks, pleased with herself that she got her nephew to be uncomfortable. The less comfortable he is, the more likely he is to share valuable information. “They’ve always been at school with me. It’s just…”

“It’s what?”

“...just, only now they started becoming friendly with me and accepting of me.”

“So does that mean they were unfriendly and unwelcoming before?” Kim asks, snatching upon her nephew’s words.

“That’s not what I said.”

“You kinda did.” Kim winks.

“Fine.” Sean sighs out of frustration. “I admit, they are bullies. They have been feared by the rest of the kids at school for the longest time. I’ve been lucky enough that they never did bother me and I actively went out of my way to avoid them.”

“Sometimes avoiding trouble is the best way to stay out of it, kiddo.” Kim points out. “That’s actually smart thinking. But obviously something changed.”

“I don’t know what changed and I’m being honest, Aunt Kim.” He insists. “They just started taking an interest in me, not to bully me but to be my friend. And now that they’ve accepted me as part of their group I feel…I feel…” his voice trails off.

“You feel powerful.”

“Yeah.” Sean admits by nodding his head. “But it’s more than that…”

“You like the protection you get from being one of them, don’t you? Safety in numbers.”

“Yes.” Sean admits. Kim sighs and shakes her head.

“Look kiddo, I get what you’re going through. I really do. I mean, I’ve been a part of some rather interesting groups myself. The first real gang I was a part of in the wrestling business was known as Tribulation. But there I was just a soldier and my job was to help advance their cause of ending someone’s career. They manipulated me. They used me and I didn’t know any better. I didn’t join another faction until SCW and I joined up with Katya, Syren, and Infamous. We ran roughshod over the company. But I didn’t join to help them.” She shakes her head. “Your mom was the one who was manipulated, who was taken for a fool, and I joined only so that I could talk your mom out of it.” She shrugs her shoulders. “And maybe destroy it from within.”

“Now you’re with the Queens of Chaos.” Sean points out. Kim nods her head.

“Yes, but the Queens are different. We do not actively try to take over companies or ruin careers. We are just friends who watch each other’s backs. Tribulation, Infamous, groups like that just wanted to use me and your mother, they wanted to abuse us and manipulate us to doing their bidding. Groups like that never actually like you, they always want something out of you. So your new pals, Kyle Jackson, and Max…” she points a finger at Sean “...I wonder what they want out of you?”

“Nothing.” Sean insists, shaking his head.

“Are you sure?”

“As far as I know. But I’m not going to leave them now that they’ve finally invited me in and accepted me as their friend.”

“They’re not your friends, kiddo. They want something from you and when they get it, they’ll discard you.” Kim shakes her head. “Your mom wouldn’t want you hanging around them at all. But I believe you should learn this lesson for yourself.”

“What are you saying, Aunt Kim?”

“I’m just saying, if I were you, I would tell those kids to shove it. Don’t hang around them anymore. But if you insist on being their friend then just be careful. Take it from someone with experience, these guys are no good. So just be careful.”

“I promise I’ll be careful.” Sean says as he takes another bite out of his Whopper.

“Good. You’ll probably still get an earful from your mother. I can’t save you from that.”

“I understand.” He sighs.

“And just understand, if you ever need my help, for any reason at all, I’m here for you, kiddo.” She smiles warmly. “I love you, Sean.”

“I love you too, Aunt Kim.”

Sean nods his head. Kimberly and her nephew continue to eat their lunch, and the remainder of their lunch remains in silence. This certainly was an awkward conversation but definitely a conversation that needed to be had. Kimberly can sense that her nephew is in danger. But she is not the parent, she is just the aunt. Besides, he is getting to an age where he has to make these decisions for himself and learn the hard way. Kim just hopes that he makes the right decision, that he will not travel down the path that she once traveled.

As for Kim herself, she must take another path, one that leads several hours down south of Boston, Massachusetts and into Baltimore, Maryland for SCW Breakdown. With Rise To Greatness season just on the horizon Kim realizes that everyone will be bringing their very best to the table, including her opponent Jamison Logan. If Kim wants to steal the show at Taking Hold of the Flame and then again at Rise To Greatness, she will have to be at her very best. She will have to prove that she can not only be the Queen of the Death Match but that she can also be a mat technician. Kimberly must prove that this Queen of Chaos can do it all. And it starts on Breakdown against Jamison Logan.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

2 of 2
=====

==========
May 23rd, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
On Camera
==========

The camera begins to roll. We open inside of an empty warehouse in Boston, Massachusetts. Footsteps are heard getting closer and closer; eventually we spot none other than the reigning SCW Underground Champion, Kimberly Williams, entering the scene from the right. The Woman Scorned is wearing a high waist plaid green mini skirt, a matching plaid jacket over a solid green top, and perched atop black patent leather high heel pumps. Her long red hair is left unrestrained to flow to past the shoulders. She has her SCW Underground Championship title belt wrapped around her waist and the HKW Bloodlust Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder. The Queen of the Death Match has a smirk plastered across her face.

“Ask and you shall receive? That’s the way it goes, am I right? A couple of weeks ago I asked Mr. D if he could find something for me to do…or to be more precise, someone for me to maim.” Kimberly motions to herself. “Look at me! I get bored! Do you really want a maniac like me running around with nothing to do? Who knows what might happen if I’m left unsupervised?! I might just terrify and terrorize the commentary team!” She nods her head. “Sorry Knots! Sharper! You two are my secret favorites, don’t tell the others.” Kim winks playfully before resuming her talk.

“Why do I want to fight? Why do I want a new dance partner to tango with? It isn’t necessarily out of bloodlust but hey, if we shed some blood along the way then all the more fun, am I right? But seriously; I want to fight because of what I possess…” she pats her two title belts “...when people see these championships, especially the Underground Championship, I want the entire world to know that they are looking at a proud representative, a proud flag bearer of this division. I want people to look at me and know that I represent the very best of the Underground. Luz, well both her and Amelia, quite frankly, helped me realize that. And the fight I had with Luz, the Underground throwdown for my championship, it was absolutely beautiful!” Kimberly takes a bow. “Thank you, Light in the Darkness, for slapping me in the face and helping me get back on track. Thank you, Luz, for giving me everything you had and then some on Breakdown! Thank you for trying to maim me on Breakdown! It was an honor to go to war with you! And I satisfied that deep hunger within my soul, that hunger to prove that I am worthy of this Underground Championship, that I am STILL worthy of leading the Underground division, and that I am damn sure still the Queen of the Death Match! For some, that might be good enough. Some may be content with that. Not me.” Williams sighs and then shakes her head.

“But that’s not enough. I want more and thankfully it seems as if Mr. D has found something else for me to do. Which brings me to another old saying…be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it. I got my wish. But maybe I’m not the one who should worry about getting what I asked for? I think my opponent should be the one most concerned about yours truly getting her wish granted by the Almighty D!” Kim waves playfully at the camera. “Hi there Jamison! How ya doin’ buddy? You don’t have to answer now. You can tell me later after I’ve driven my knee into your skull. Or you can tell me after I damn near rip your legs off with Scorned. It appears that you are the lucky guy to go out on a date with moi this coming Breakdown. And unfortunately for you, all of my dates turn out to be very violent. It isn’t personal, Logan. It’s just how I’m built. I am in your face, I am nonstop bell to bell extreme. I throw everything I have at my opponents until they either give up or just cannot go anymore. And that applies to the Underground, that applies to standard matches, it doesn’t really matter. Whatever kind of match you’re in against the Queen of the Death Match you can expect a god damn war!” Williams nods her head.

“I say that because I don’t want you to get too comfortable about our match on Breakdown. Don’t think that just because this isn’t being contested in my playground, on my home turf in the Underground, that you somehow have an advantage. The past few years where I have dominated the death match scene here in SCW, in MWE, in HKW, and everywhere else all over the world, I have earned the moniker Queen of the Death Match. It isn’t a catchy nickname I gave myself. I earned that. But after years of earning that moniker, people tend to forget that I am also a technical marvel. People tend to forget that I can mat wrestle with the best of them, that I know submissions galore. Some people call it a sharpshooter, but I call it Scorned. I can slap a crucifix armbar with a neck submission, I call it Homage to the Queen. I guarantee you that regardless of whether I put you in Scorned or Homage to the Queen, you will end up being forced to tap out and pay homage to this Queen of Chaos.” She laughs quietly. “See, some think that this match is meaningless to me. My championship isn’t on the line. It isn’t an Underground rules match. So why should crazy Kim even care?” She shrugs her shoulders.

“It’s quite simple. This is about me reminding everyone in SCW just what I am capable of; this is reminding each and every person in the back why I am one of the deadliest bitches on this roster. I am not deadly just because I will staple your ass without warning or that I might stab you if you piss me off. I am not deadly because I might get a wild idea to organize one of the most chaotic matches in SCW history. Although all of that does play a role. One of the primary reasons I am deadly, and why everyone should at least respect me…if not fear me…is because I am capable of doing it all. I can be a death match queen and a straight up mat wrestling marvel. I can be a tag team specialist. I can do it all in that ring. I don’t brag about it because I don’t need to brag about it. I am quite comfortable in my own skin, so people can look down on me and think of me as just another clown. Let them underestimate me because of what they THINK Kimberly Williams is all about. Anyone who underestimates me will suffer the consequences.” She points a finger at the camera.

“You won’t underestimate me, will you Jamison? Surely Amy and the other Blackout trainers have taught you and trained you better than to underestimate anyone, especially not Crazy Kim!” She clasps her hands together, as if in prayer. “So please, Jami! I’m begging you! Do not underestimate me! I’m begging you to bring your very best to the ring on Breakdown! Because I want to beat you at your very best.” She shakes her head. “Then again, your very best may not be enough. I mean, let’s face it, sweetie…your career in SCW has been, to put it nicely, a little slow. That’s not an insult, so don’t take it that way. I mean, SCW has the most competitive roster in the business. Of course anyone would have a slow start. I should know. I’ve been here for going on five years now and sure, I’ve won tag titles with my sister Marie, I got what some might consider an upset over Bree Lancaster for the United States title. But it took nearly five years for me to finally find my niche in this company. It took me five years for me to discover the keys to my success here in SCW. What works for me is simply embracing the beautiful glorious chaos! But you are still new. You are still green. You are so young and still haven’t quite discovered what it takes to succeed. You haven’t reached that point where you find where you fit in this chaotic world of SCW. Now you find yourself in arguably one of the toughest challenges of your career, facing a reigning champion.” She pats her SCW Underground Title belt.

“And not just any reigning champion, but someone who has dominated the division for almost half of its existence since it was reactivated. Now THAT is a tough mountain to climb, isn’t it? Might as well call me Mount Everest!” She throws her head back and laughs. “You’re still learning. You’re new to SCW. The one and only thing you might have had in your favor is the fact that this is just an ordinary match, not Underground Rules, but trust me Jamison, I am just as efficient a wrestler as I am a maimer. I can tie you up in knots just as good as I can tie you and me up in barbed wire. And on top of that, I DO have motivation. I DO have a reason to fight. I have a message to send to everyone on the roster. And you, Jami, are gonna be the messenger.” She winks at the camera. “I hope I didn’t sound too over the top. Too arrogant. God knows I don’t wanna sound like every other cookie cutter champion in the world today. But take my word for it, kid, I want this win. I want it badly. And I want to show the entire world that The Woman Scorned is also a woman on a mission…” she holds up one finger.

“...one year ago at Taking Hold of the Flame, I can oh so close to winning the damn thing. I went deep. Then I got distracted. Got caught up messing around with a bunch of farm animals and Deanna Frost. I got distracted trying to win back my Underground Championship. But now that I have it back and now that I have reestablished myself at the top of the Underground, I realize that the time is now to make ONE MORE RUN in Taking Hold of the Flame. This year I know I can win. This year I can achieve the greatest prize…getting this championship, the Underground Championship, into the main event of Rise To Greatness. I just need to win Taking Hold of the Flame and if there’s one thing I’ve learned in my career is that momentum is everything. This is the last show before the Flame and I will damn sure need all the momentum I can get. So yes, Jami, I need to beat you. I honestly don’t know if you were what Mr. D had in mind when I asked for something to do or not.” She shrugs her shoulders. “Don’t know, don’t care. But I DO have something in mind for myself to do at Taking Hold of the Flame. Just like thirty nine others, I will throw my hat into the ring…literally, I will wear a hat to the ring and throw it in…I will enter Taking Hold of the Flame and I will represent the Underground, but more importantly represent myself. I will take on the single greatest chaotic challenge of them all.” She smiles devilishly. “And I will be victorious.” She points a finger at the camera. “It all starts with you, Jami. Everything starts on Breakdown with you and I. See you soon.” Williams turns and skips happily away until she is off camera. The scene fades to black.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x