[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Pleasant Surprises and New Beginnings
[Image: 7YQMtsG.png]

[Image: KQjayMG.png]
^Banner courtesy of Mad Marlowe
Team Desire | "Their Futures"

Gigi Steward drives up to a house in Arizona in her rental car. She parks the car on the sidewalk on the street. Gigi steps out of the car and approaches the home. She walks up the stone walkway and steps onto the porch. It's a nice home with a "Welcome" doormat on the ground. Gigi rings the doorbell to alert the person inside. Gigi waits for a few moments till they make it to the door. She looks around the porch. A cozy swing set up with a nice view of the yard.
The door opens and an older man stands there. His face lights up seeing Gigi. "Giovanna.It's been a while."

""Hi Dad. I'm sorry. I just had a lot going on and I don't know. I'm kind of at a crossroads for myself right now." Gigi tries to explain herself, but she still doesn't know what she wants.

"Well it's great to see you. Come on in and make yourself at home." Gigi's dad opens the door and invites Gigi into the house. He closes the door behind her. Gigi walks around the house looking around.

"It's a beautiful house you have here. How long have you been back in the states?" Gigi asks as she walks over to some pictures set up nearby.

"A few years." He tells Gigi as she picks up a picture of him with his new wife and their daughter. "Her name is Kristen and that is your sister, Isabella."

"Great. Another sister." Gigi puts the picture back down where she found it at.

"What was that?" Her dad asks.

"Katie has another daughter. The two of us are, well she's there for me while Maddy is away right now." Gigi tells her dad about Ash.

"Oh, I didn't know Katie had a kid." Gigi and her dad walk into the living room of the house and have a seat on the couch there to continue their talk.

"Yeah, it's a very weird story that you're probably not ready for." Gigi tells him not wanting to go into too much of Katie's craziness.

"And how is Katie?" Her dad asks him, wanting to know how she is doing.

Gigi doesn't reply too quickly. She sits there for a second giving the question some thought. "Katie is…" Gigi says.

"She's doing alright for herself. She seems really happy."

"And what is the problem?" He asks her reading Gigi's tells knowing something isn't right there with her.

"Is it that obvious? Gigi asks.

"Well it's been a few years since we've talked and you show up here without calling beforehand. I figured something was on your mind and you needed someone to talk to." Gigi's dad tells her.

"I want to be mad at her. Just disappearing like that and not thinking that’ll I’ll try to find her. She’s just so selfish.” Gigi takes a breath.” I think maybe that’s what she wanted.”

Gigi’s Dad stands up and looks at her. “Would you like a drink?”

“Please.” Gigi replies. “But the more I think about it, maybe I shouldn’t be that upset with her. I probably shouldn’t lean so hard on her. I shouldn’t be so dependent on her. I should be doing my own thing and succeeding at that.”
Gigi’s dad walks back into the room and hands her a glass of water.

“I just don’t know what to do? I want to be mad, but I also want to move on.” Gigi shakes her head as she takes a sip from the glass of water.

“Well Gigi, everything is ok.  Your feelings are valid. It’s ok to let Katie know how you’re feeling.” Gigi’s dad comforts Gigi in letting her know there is nothing wrong with her. “Maybe you’re right. Maybe this is a sign that should branch off and make your own way. It wouldn’t hurt you.”

Gigi sits on the couch. Hold her glass of water in her lap. Her dads words are playing through her head right now.

“So what else did you have in mind?” Her dad asks her.

“Honestly, I’m not sure, but I need to prove to myself I can do this on my own. I don’t need to lean on Katie anymore..” Gigi finishes her glass of water. She stands up off the couch handing the glass back to her dad. “Thanks for the talk.”

“Anything, Gigi. Our house is always open for you.” Her dad tells her. They head to the front door and Gigi leaves.

Los Angeles, California at the home of Katie Steward. Katie wakes up on her couch to her phone ringing. She sits up looking around the room and noticing an empty bottle of liquor on the table in front of her. Wondering why she fell asleep on her couch and not in her own bed. She tries to remember recent events. The phone continues to ring by her. Katie grabs the phone and answers it.

“Hello.” Katie says in a calm voice and definitely not an early morning woke up on the wrong side of the couch shouting hello. Katie holds the phone up to her head, but doesn’t  hear a response. “Hello?” Katie repeats herself. She looks at the screen and sees the unknown call ended after a few seconds. Katie falls back onto the couch. She looks at her phone, scrolling through her contacts and noticing some missing names in it. Now things are coming back to her about what happened earlier. Katie is getting depressed again. She rolls over and reaches out to the bottle of liquor to finish the job. Unfortunately for her, she can’t quite reach it. Stretching her hand out to the maximum she ends up rolling off the couch and crashing to the floor.

“Ow.” Katie cries out from the floor.

Katie walks through her empty house. No one else is around. Her Brats broke up with her. Gigi is mad at her. She hasn’t called TJ Johnson to let him know she’s back home. It’s so quiet and lonely, she doesn’t even have Ace Marshall loitering around unwelcomed. This must be what true loneliness feels like. Maybe she first needs to reconnect with her Goddess and make amends and then she can move forward. Then she might be the Goddess she once was.
Katie heads to her bedroom and gets changed in different clothes for the new day. She heads out of her home and gets into her porsche. She pulls out of her driveway and suddenly hears a loud thump hitting the back of her car. Katie hits her brakes stopping the car. She gets out and runs around to find Hurse getting up off the ground.

“Hurse? What are you doing here?” Katie screams at him for scaring her like that.She could’ve hit something important.

“I heard what happened and I thought you could use some advice. Nobody knows about making Robin Brooks mad more than me and how to make her take you back.” Hearse tells Katie trying to help her in her time of need.

“I don’t need to make things up with Robin. She’s not mad at me. In fact, they actually gave me what I wanted.” Katie explains to Hurse.

“Weird.” Hurse response with a confused look. Not understanding why Katie would want her Brats broken up.

“It’s not weird. It’s for the best. Now they don’t have to worry about me hurting them and I don’t have to worry about them seeing me how everyone else sees me. The villain. Now if you don’t mind. I got some errands to run and things to take care of, so don’t stand behind my car.” Katie tells Hurse as she turns away and walks back to her car to get in it. Katie pulls her car out of the driveway and drives away from Hurse and her house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Lights!” Katie announces as a shot of Rise to Greatness XX lights up. “When you get the call, do you answer it? Of course you do. Opportunities like this never come around, ever. Only once in a lifetime. No. I’m not talking about competing at the 20th anniversary of Rise to Greatness. Or even appearing at the show. I mean there is no telling who or what SCW would drag out there on that night. That isn’t something worth noting. I’m talking about a calling. My calling. The world knows Katie Steward as a phenomenal actress. A storyteller. Master of her craft. I take great pride in that. Now it’s time to take the leap. The next step and that is leading the show itself. Directing the biggest show SCW has or ever will put on and you’re going to get Katie Steward’s name right there knowing it was all her to make it happen.”

Katie giggles with excitement about this new phrase in her career. “But, what could I do to make it that? To that I laugh at you for even asking such a question. If I wanted I could turn this event into SCW's own Infinity War/Endgame saga. Because only I could be their Thanos in everyone’s eyes. With my glove of pretty pink stones.

“Actually, it’s a gauntlet and its multiple multi-colored stones and pink were not part of the set. I thought you said you enjoyed watching the movies.” TJ interrupts.

“I did. I loved them, but why are you in my V/O booth? Leave.”

“Where was I? Right, the story that I would be directing will be a redemption of myself and with Giovanna help we will finally be Tag Team Champions and I will make my “herstory”.”

“But before I am to make my directorial debut. First, I need to get reacquainted with Gigi. I need to know that I’m back. I need her. We are a team that can do anything. Luckily, Mr. D who is benevolent and wise also agrees and SCW has given us the team of Chance Owens and Kelsai Adamson to help us get back on track. So that’s not that much more to say. I’m sure Chance and Kelsai will be great, but what is really the important part is Gigi and I. Within the first 3 minutes of the bell sounding, we’ll be on the same page and the match will be done in the next 2. I hope everyone else is super excited for this.”

“Of course, she had to do it.” Gigi says, shaking her head. “I honestly should be that surprised by it. She goes out of her way and tries to force it to fix itself out. Lucky for her though in my newfound self reflection. I’m a professional. I’m a grown up. Someone has to be. I’m sorry to Kelsai and Chance for being dragged into this.”

Gigi scratches her head while thinking of her upcoming match with Katie. “With that said, maybe this is exactly what I need. I need a match. Not going to think about Katie. She’s just another person in this match. I’m not going to let her get to me. Everything is still about me. My focus. My growth. I can do this. Kelsai and Chance will be great for my first opponents coming back and leading to Rise to Greatness. Finally being what a lot of people thought I should’ve been for awhile now.
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
Learning to Live Again
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]