Tag Team Turmoil Match
[Image: BRITT_copy.png]

[Image: DAWN.png]
The month that followed after Rise to Greatness felt like something out of a fairy tale, and Luz and Amelia wouldn't have it any other way.

All the years they had been together, first as friends and then as girlfriends, had already seemed like a dream come true for so many reasons and the thought of those feelings getting any better had been nigh impossible to comprehend. Being engaged, however, had suddenly amplified all of those feelings by a thousand, and every time they looked down at the engagement rings that now adorned their fingers it brought them back to the very first time when they had taken the plunge and guided their relationship in a more romantic direction. The idea of actually spending the rest of their lives together and being able to call the other their wife was suddenly very real, and it made them both just as giddy as they were nervous to take that big step.

The only thing that would have made the moment sweeter would've been a victory in their first outing on the Rise to Greatness stage, but the couple were keeping their heads held high and focusing on the positives. That alone meant that any 'need for help' from Holly if she chose to offer it wouldn't be necessary, proving that regardless of the end result of that match, Holly hadn't truly beaten The Light In The Darkness no matter how much she might believe that herself.

While there would still be a lot of planning regarding the impending wedding that would need to be done, the couple were grateful for the distraction that SCW would provide so they wouldn't overwhelm themselves with possibly going overboard to make that day more special than it already would be. They'd heard all the horror stories of 'bridezillas' and how they would even spawn from normally good women exposing a hidden ugly side of themselves that nobody knew existed and they were determined not to let themselves become such monsters, a promise their friends and family vowed to help uphold. It may not seem like a concern that would need to be had at all, but considering both girls' insecurities they still worked through together on a daily basis and how fragile their states of mind could feel at times, the last thing they wanted was for Amelia to slip back into being the heartless ice queen her parents had hardwired her to be or for Luz to lose that light that made her into the beacon of hope that had already helped changed so many lives for the better.

Considering there were still outside forces that had to be accounted for as risks to crash the party, there was more than enough reason to need whatever help they could take in keeping themselves grounded as they grew closer to the magical date, whenever that would be.

Ever since the blow they'd been dealt when Luz defended her mask and saved her new sister from being one of their puppets, The Empire had been relatively quiet. Their members had still been wrestling in the UK and maintaining their dominance of the country where they'd first formed, but Caleb had once again seemingly vanished without a trace from the public eye. Having no tabs on the group's leader to keep an eye on was unnerving enough, but Amelia's parents had also been disturbingly quiet when she half-expected at least her mom to be blowing up her phone over her and Luz's double proposal during their Rise to Greatness entrance. With none of the members who were still wrestling bothering with any interviews and ultimately acting as though they'd taken a complete vow of silence, it gave off the impression that The Empire might be crumbling... Luz and Amelia, however, knew better than that and had every reason to worry over what they might be scheming beneath the surface.

When things seem too quiet and peaceful is always when something unexpected happens that unravels it all... maybe it was a common trope in fiction, but it was one the couple would always abide by even in reality because they had that feeling crawling beneath their skin that this would never be truly over until The Empire was absolutely dismantled and Caleb White was either dead or rotting in a prison cell or anything that would 100% guarantee that he would never pose a threat to them ever again.

Maybe a bit excessive, but Luz and Amelia always trusted their guts when it came to people like Caleb and everything about him made even the mere thought of his existence come with the mental sound of alarm bells.

As SCW resumed following the customary break they gave everyone after their biggest show of the year, the girls turned all of their focus to preparing for whatever would be in store for them. Considering the company as a whole was entering an entirely new era with CHBK at the helm, no one fully knew what to expect but several had their reservations given the man's track record. The only interaction either of them had with the SCW legend was during their first run with the company when he reached out to them with a match contract when he'd effectively been charged with hand-selecting Syren's opponents as her manager in order to pave a worthy path back to World Title contendership for her, an interaction that had led to the couple picking up what would be their final victory before the dual injuries that sidelined them. While that memory offered good prospects for what they might expect with him at the helm of SCW, it was also hard to ignore the apprehension of many in the locker room, notably Selena Frost, over him being in charge, especially given how close he'd been with Ravyn Taylor for the longest time.

To their surprise, the start of a new era for the company had brought them rather limited opportunities to actually build themselves back up after that loss at Rise to Greatness. Two shows had passed now, and while the couple had been present and ready to compete, they hadn't been booked to do so and hanging out backstage turning their focus back to wedding planning had been the extent of what they'd been given. A few people they'd asked about it had implied the extra break was an 'early wedding gift' of sorts from the new man in charge to help them come down from that rush of emotions from actually proposing to each other, but all CHBK himself had offered when asked when the cameras weren't around was that he was planning something big for the tag division and they'd get a chance to prove themselves soon enough.

This had led them to the upcoming Breakdown in Tampa, Florida where they would finally have their first match post-Rise to Greatness. The challenge before them? A tag team turmoil pitting them against every other currently active team in SCW, with the winner going on to attempt to dethrone Ace and Ravyn at the Apocalypse pay-per-view. The tandem certainly had to give CHBK credit for the major idea, especially since it felt to them like the perfect opportunity. Admittedly, despite Selena giving them her blessing to end their honorable self-imposed exile from pursuing the Tag Titles until she had deemed them worthy of being champions, they had struggled to really justify it to themselves at that point in time. By going up against every other team all at once, victory would prove once and for all that they truly were ready to take that next step and lead the division as its champions.

Between the last Breakdown and this upcoming one, the pair had decided to drop in at Marilyn Clauson's wrestling school out in Bridgeport, Connecticut to get some help in making absolutely sure they were ready for the fight that would soon meet them. It felt like the safest option at the moment considering Ivy and Gage had their own business to attend to and Edward and Emily had opted to return to England for the time being to see if they could sniff out what their parents were up to since even they knew a prolonged silence of this magnitude was very out of character for Aleister and Ophelia Blythe. Marilyn had been more than accommodating to them, making sure her students were at the top of their game to help keep The Light In The Darkness shining bright for this golden opportunity to take another crack at reaching the top of the tag team mountain in SCW.

At the moment, the two of them were taking a breather after Marilyn had the bright idea of running them through a tag team turmoil of her own with her students pairing up and making Luz and Amelia run the gauntlet. Her reasoning was to make sure they had the stamina should they find themselves as one of the two teams at the very start, especially since they'd have to fight through multiple teams with various different styles and approaches as opposed to the lengthy clash they'd had with one team back at Retribution or the chance to really catch their breath like they somewhat had during the chaotic scuffle that Kim Williams had invoked with her Trios contract the following Breakdown. The lack of experience on the part of the students had been somewhat compensated for by the fact that she could technically throw more teams at them than what they were expected to face so far in the real deal, but The Light In The Darkness had succeeded in the task, earning this break before Marilyn planned on shuffling the tandems and making them run through it again.

“Muy bien, gracias mamá. Te amo,” Luz said as she opted to use part of this break to call her mom. She let Amelia finish getting a drink of water before the two locked eyes, and it was immediately clear that Luz was about to be the bearer of some bad news. “So... I don't know what kind of lawyers he has working for him or who he paid off or whatever, but mom just told me that all the charges that Caleb was facing down in Mexico for how he treated Valentina for the past several years have been dropped, just like that.”

“You're kidding,” Amelia replied in astonishment, and the slow shake of Luz's head that confirmed what she'd just said caused her to huff in frustration. “So he's basically going to just get away with everything he did to Valentina? Did that monster even have the decency to show his face?”

“Unfortunately yes to the first and no to the second,” Luz groaned. “Even if there's very clear evidence he's abused her, Valentina's technically a dual citizen adopted by him in Mexico but taken back to live with him in England. Mamá says his lawyers made an infuriatingly strong case about how no one can prove any abuse happened in Mexico so he can actually be prosecuted within its borders. The most they have to go off of is the shady orphanage he adopted her from, and unfortunately that works more for the case against the orphanage than it does against Caleb. He weaseled his way out without even having to crawl out of whatever hole he's hiding in.”

“I wouldn't start thinking anyone can turn right around and try to nail him on that over in Britain,” Marilyn suddenly interjected from inside the ring as she seemed to be fiddling with her own phone while supervising her son Remy on getting the ring ready for training to resume. “I can tell you from experience that no one, not even your parents Amelia, has more power and influence in that country than the bastard known as Caleb White. How he got it, I couldn't begin to tell you, but that's the last place you want to try and fight some sort of legal battle against him.”

“Unbelievable...” Amelia spat. “I know my mom and dad have gotten away with some truly awful things over the years, but when faced with crystal clear evidence even they wouldn't be able to find a way out of legal trouble despite all their money and connections. There's no way Caleb could pull that off either.”

“I don't know what to tell you kids,” Marilyn lamented. “The man's easily one of the craftiest S.O.B.s I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. He thinks he's above everything because he's the moral standard everyone else is supposed to abide by and somehow he's made that a fact in at least one place in the world. Honestly, I know it's your home turf Amelia, but it makes me feel like you getting out of that country was the smartest decision you've ever made.”

“I hate to interrupt, but why do I have to be the one making sure this ring's ready to go when you're the teacher here mom?” Remy complained as he pulled on one of the middle ropes to make sure it was taut enough. “What the heck are you even doing, anyway?”

“If you must know,” Marilyn replied with an annoyed roll of her eyes, “I'm trying to get a hold of my sister. She's been just as quiet as all the other Empire goons and considering she's supposed to be working as a mole, the silent treatment has me worried.”

“How did you and Lily even get involved with all of this,anyway?” Amelia chanced asking.

“Yeah,” Luz added. “You told us that you two had history with not only Caleb but also our parents in the business. Time to reveal that secret backstory, Marilyn!”

“You two just want a little longer to rest before I put you through the gauntlet again, don't you?” Marilyn shot them an unimpressed look, but they surprised her by popping to their feet and quickly sliding into the ring, moving with as much energy as they had at the start of today's training session.

“We're ready to go, we just want to know how the heck you're involved in this Empire mess at all aside from helping us out,” Luz grinned.

“It's not that we don't trust you or your sister,” Amelia tacked on. “It's just... we want to cover our bases with people we know we can trust, that's all.”

Marilyn opened her mouth to make some smartass quip in response, but promptly shut it when she began to realize she hadn't really given the young couple too much reason to trust that she and Lily were truly on their side. She'd been helping them on the side, but that could also easily be a cover to prepare them for induction into The Empire for all they knew if that truly were the Clauson sisters' plan and they'd been playing their cards right up to this point. At this thought, she let out a sigh.

“Alright, I guess I should bring you both into the loop since we've got a common enemy,” she finally said.

In response, Luz quickly hopped up to sit on the top turnbuckle of the ring as Amity leaned back in the corner, the two of them almost cuddling in a way that seemed like it brought back some memories for Marilyn. Remy plopped down into a crossed-leg seat on the canvas, also having never heard about any of this and wanting his curiosity sated. With a light chuckle, Marilyn finally opened up.

“Well, I told you my sister and I had clashed with your parents and Caleb in the ring, and that wasn't a lie. Aleister, Ophelia, even El Espíritu Angélico were all not that much younger than the two of us when they first started out, but Caleb had still long since cemented himself as one of the best to ever lace up a pair of boots, or so everyone claimed. Lily and I started out as a tag team, found some success... Caleb took notice on an excursion here to America once and started trying to feed Lily's ego, making her believe she was destined for great things because her style was similar to his while I always preferred to win by any means necessary without crossing any major lines. That's... actually what drove a rift between us and ignited our years-long sibling feud. That geezer unknowingly exploited some insecurities Lily had for a long time because her efforts for anything were always ignored because our parents always treated me like the golden child, even though I hated the attention because my mom in particular was practically smothering me with it. At some point when we were teens, mom's sister died in a house fire and I don't think she ever emotionally recovered, hence why she latched onto me since I apparently looked like a younger version of her.

I wouldn't know... Lily and I never got a chance to meet our aunt for ourselves.

Anyway, he destroyed our relationship with each other and we spent years trying to kill each other because of how he manipulated her by telling her everything she'd been wanting to hear for so long. In that time we crossed paths with Aleister and Ophelia so many times and we were actually in agreement that they both sucked and we couldn't stand them... even partnered up briefly despite our own issues to shut them up. Your dad though Luz... he saw straight through it all when he entered the mix. He encouraged me to be true to myself at a point where I was seriously considering changing my ways just to reunite with my sister, he broke through to Lily and pointed out every contradiction Caleb had fed her over the years to make her see the truth... we reconciled in private not too long after that, but publicly she never really let go of our feud, which worked to our advantage when Caleb fell off the face of the earth after he felt like he'd finally beaten your dad. Don't know how he came to that conclusion, but at the end of the day he was obsessed with getting both Lily and I to follow him like he's some kind of twisted pied piper... kind of like what he's trying to do with you. He failed back then, but only because ol' Spirit butting in took all his focus off of us and turned it onto him. Still... that man's manipulation cost us both so much and left us with a lot of regrets, and we vowed that we weren't going to let him or anyone like him pull that shit with anyone else ever again.”

Marilyn turned to the couple and they could practically feel the fury radiating off of her from her determination to stick to her word.

“That's why I tried to warn you about any direct confrontations with him a while back, because that almost always plays right into his hands,” she finishes. “But... I have to hand it to you on the stunt you pulled that hit him right where it really hurts. But you two had better not think that was the end of it. If I picked up on anything from ol' Spirit's battles with him, when Caleb White has his undivided attention on you, no force of nature or act of God will divert it anywhere else.”

“We had a feeling it wasn't going to be that easy,” Luz told her.

“And no matter what he throws at us, he's going to learn that even his most devious tactics won't drag us into his darkness that easily,” Amelia added with conviction.

'Huh... maybe these kids are more ready than I gave them credit for,' Marilyn thought to herself as she simply nodded in agreement with them. 'I know ol' Spirit would be proud of his daughter and absolutely love this Blythe girl.'

With her 'mysterious backstory' revealed, Marilyn managed to get Luz and Amelia back in action as she ran them through another tag team turmoil against different combinations of her students, making sure they'd be ready to take that next step back into Tag Title contention and keeping them focused on achieving what they wanted while Caleb was out of the picture licking his wounds.

They'd gotten so invested in this training, however, that Marilyn missed a text finally coming in from her sister... an important text that would be a key salvo in the next round of this conflict.
[Image: VU13RwA.png]

Tag Team Record: 19-7*
La Pequeña Luz Solo Record: 8-5
Amelia Blythe Solo Record: 4-5-1

*The tag team turmoil on the 9/14/2023 Breakdown is counted in this record as the three separate matches LITD had in the gauntlet up until their elimination.

Breakdown 3/30/2023 - Kim Williams' Trios Cash-In
La Pequeña Luz: 3 Falls
Amelia Blythe: 2 Falls
*Neither one finished high enough to win any championships in this match
*Result listed separately and not counted in records due to lack of clarity on how to count falls

SCW Accomplishments
SCW Television Championship (Amelia Blythe - 29 Days)
SCW Television Championship (La Pequeña Luz - 98 Days)
SCW World Tag Team Championship [2] (1 - 81 Days) (2 - Current)
2023 Tag Team of the Year
2023 Match of the Year (Kim Williams' Trios Cash-In)
Dakon's story. Atlanta, Georgia. Wednesday 13th September. (Off-Camera)

In secret, Dakon and his new girlfriend, at least Ginny Raab, were at a costly Italian restaurant. It was hushed tonight, with only a few people around them. He and Ginny only started dating and had sex with protection for a month now, and Konrad, because he had been so busy wrestling and racing, doesn't know anything about their dating. Still, Dakon was happy because he did want to settle down with a girl. He ate spaghetti bolognese, and Ginny ate Four Seasons pizza with ham, mushrooms, artichokes and black olives. They also got a bottle of white wine to share with each other. Although they have talked a lot about the future and their hobbies and interests, Ginny was still getting to know Dakon.

Ginny Raab: "So, tell me more about yourself; how did you get into professional wrestling?"

Dakon Theron: "Coming from Norway, it wasn't easy to get into professional wrestling. Watched it on TV by going to a friend's house at about six years old. My friend spoke so much about wrestling, and I was amazed at the skills they could do, but a week later, I saw some hardcore wrestling, which only amazed me even more. I said to my friend, I want to be a wrestler."

Ginny Raab: "So I'm guessing your parents didn't have much money."

Dakon Theron: “No, they didn't. The worst thing is I knew the UK and America were the only places in the world with wrestling companies. I wanted to be a wrestler so badly because Norway was only known for MMA and boxing. So I looked up wrestling schools and companies online, and they recommended this Atlanta Wrestling Alliance company and went straight there when I was eighteen to train."

It was a lot for Ginny to take in, although she enjoyed pizza while listening to Dakon's story of how he got into wrestling. But it was just the beginning of the discussion of Dakon's life. Ginny smiled at Dakon as she looked into his eyes as he spoke about his life.

Ginny Raab: "If your parents didn't have enough money, how could you afford to go to America at eighteen?"

Dakon Theron: "I have done a lot of paper boy and cleaning jobs as a twelve-year-old kid to save up a lot of money to travel to either the UK or the US to be a professional wrestler. My story with my parents wasn't me hating them; they loved me and supported my dreams of being a professional wrestler. My dad used to make cutlery, especially knives, so I have switchblade knives on my jacket and wrestling gear. My mum worked at a nursery, but they weren't paid well. They worked extra hours to ensure I and my brother, Oskar, had food and drink."

Ginny Raab: "That's a great story that you got along with your parents. They loved you and Oskar equally?"

Dakon Theron: "Oh yes, even me and Oskar got along as brothers. We had fights occasionally, but it was nothing out of the ordinary. Oskar loved cross-country skiing and was one of Norway's top skiers. He managed to win world titles out of it. It's a prevalent sport in Norway after football, which we all love as a family. Oskar supports me as a wrestler, too."

Part of Dakon misses having family time, seeing they still lived in Norway, but they knew at the same time Dakon always dreamt of being a professional wrestler. There were a few food pieces on their plates for both of them, although Dakon wanted to save a bit of spaghetti for a bit of romance later, so he did as he placed one on the small plate.

Ginny Raab: "So your childhood was pretty good. So you had one friend from school you watched wrestling with. Did you have any more friends?"

Dakon Theron: "I still speak to some of my school friends. I also did some MMA for a bit, mostly Brazilian jiu-jitsu, to learn how to grapple, wrestle and use my feet and hands, but I wanted more. It was the only thing close to wrestling apart from Judo, which I did for a bit to know how to fall we had around."

Ginny Raab: "It's not bad to use those tools available to you to get started cos they can be vital things to get you into wrestling. So, I have to ask more questions about you: how do you make yourself as muscular as you are? Never seen a body perfect for a wrestler that isn't a massive bodybuilder?"

It was a valid question because many wrestlers in Atlanta had asked him before how he got into shape, but he refused to answer. He continued eating for a little while, smiling and soaking in the love he got from his girlfriend. He licks his lips before he answers the question.

Dakon Theron: "I never told anyone this, but I do a lot of CrossFit stuff that keeps me in shape a lot nearly every day I do it. Ludvig does CrossFit, too, but only for the gymnastics stuff, while I do everything but that. I love it because it beats the boring basic gym stuff, and that's how I get in shape. It helps me prepare for matches."

Ginny Raab: "Wow, intense stuff."

Dakon Theron: "I also got another secret that nobody, not even Ludvig, knows about, and you'll be the first I tell. I also run my motorcycle club, the Blade Cycle Club. I got my own bar and my own motorcycle gang as well. It's always something I've been into. One day, I get my Harley Davidson motorcycle out the garage I ride with and get you on the back of it."

Ginny Raab: "Oh, I'd love that, especially since I'm beginning to trust you more I see you."

It was an excellent, engaging hour for Dakon, who Ginny was getting to know more about Dakon and his past and current stuff. Of course, he has asked many questions about his girlfriend behind closed doors. Ginny finished eating her pizza, and Dakon grabbed a piece of his spaghetti, and both he and Ginny grabbed the ends of the spaghetti and sucked it in until they landed their lips on each other's to kiss each other.

Dakon Theron: "I always wanted to do that."

Ginny Raab: "I bet that's why you got the meal."

Dakon Theron: "Yes, admittedly, I did."

They were silent for a bit as Dakon and Ginny grabbed some more wine before Dakon spoke more about his wrestling career.

Dakon Theron: "I got trained by a guy named Terry Anderson when I arrived at Atlanta Wrestling Association, and he said, coming from Norway, you're certainly in the right shape for being a wrestler, although I had to learn English better. I went on courses and am still on them to improve my English speaking abilities."

Ginny Raab: "It's not bad at all, to be honest. I like your accent."

Dakon Theron: "But I also wanted training for hardcore wrestling because that's why I became a wrestler, just like Konrad, ironically. Then, a year later, due to my skills in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Judo, I made my debut. I lost, of course, but it only took me six months to become champion. Me and Ludvig are still working there, and now, due to that, they want to change the show to be on Fridays and Saturdays for PPV's."

Ginny Raab: "Konrad is different since he uses wrestling to get his anger out. You do so much, and I'm more interested in you and your life. It's so amazing, to be honest, and it's good you shared some of the secrets that nobody knows, apart from me. You're a wonderful man, Dakon."

Ginny was more in love with Dakon, especially he said things to Ginny that she didn't ask and with all the talking they had done, little did they know it was almost closing time as they had been at the Italian restaurant for two hours, just Dakon talking about his life and he asked for the bill.

Dakon Theron: "Well, I had to spill them out to someone someday. I trust you that much to not tell anyone until I'm ready. It may seem I'm calm, but trust me, when I'm ready to wrestle in the ring or talk about my opponents, I'm fueled with anger. I just go out there and want to hurt people with my strength and technical skills. It's even better that I'm doing it with Ludvig and Konrad. I love showing off I'm from Norway and making sure people don't forget where I come from, and all because of Konrad, I'm getting the chance to do that."

Ginny Raab: "I won't tell a soul about anything you said, but we need to tell Konrad and Ludvig about our dating because I don't know how long we can keep this a secret from them."

Dakon Theron: "I know you're right, but I want to get to know you better first. You're the only woman I want to be with, and I've never been happier to be with you."

The waiter came with the bill, and Dakon saw Ginny getting her bag out and shook his head.

Dakon Theron: "A real gentleman pays for his and his girlfriend's meal."

Ginny Raab: "So sweet and caring you are."

Dakon gave his card to the waiter and typed in the pin number, and it got accepted. The waiter tore the receipt out to give to Dakon, put the card in his pocket, got up from the table, helped Ginny put her coat on, grabbed her bag, and winked before kissing her cheek.

Dakon Theron: "I will tell you more about me in the bedroom."

They ensured they got everything before leaving the restaurant, being a happy couple and headed straight back to Dakon's and Ludvig's home. As soon as they got in, they went straight to Dakon's bedroom and closed the door to take all their clothes off and as Dakon and Ginny kissed, she said this.

Ginny Raab: "Thank you for paying tonight."

Dakon Theron: "I do anything to make you happy since this night is all about you, and keeping you happy and knowing more about me is what I aim to do."

You see them making love the entire night together as a couple, screaming and moaning in between before they fall asleep.

-------------------------------

Ludvig's story. Atlanta, Georgia. Wednesday 13th September. (Off-Camera)

Ludvig, unlike Konrad and Dakon, had a very different lifestyle. While they have settled down with partners, Ludvig is the kind of quiet guy, but out of the ring, he is a wild one who drinks a lot and, most importantly, always has more than one girl in his bedroom. Right now, that's where exactly Ludvig was. Granted, he had a violent streak in him, but only with his actions in the wrestling ring. But out of the ring, a wild man, despite being nineteen years old. He lies in bed with two women strippers he's in the bedroom with and having fun. One girl had blonde hair, and the other had red hair.

Ludvig Eriksson: "Ah, isn't this the life a man dreams of? Sleeping with you two sexy babes."

Blonde hair girl: "A dream is sleeping with a young man who does professional wrestling and loves thriving on violence."

Ludvig Eriksson: "I'm God's gift to hot women like yourselves. "

Red hair girl: "Tell us where you come from and what made you a professional wrestler, Ludvig, you sexy beast."

It was a time for everything as Ludvig didn't have anyone apart from Dakon, Konrad and Ginny he could share his life with, so he spills out his life to strippers instead who were going to find other men after tomorrow night, but Ludvig was living in the moment.

Ludvig Eriksson: "A wild kid who dreamt of being a professional wrestler since he was seven. My parents were able to afford cable television and watched professional wrestling. I loved the high-flying skills you couldn't get in mixed martial arts. They were wealthy as they were famous handball players who sometimes smack the ball in someone's face."

Blonde hair girl: "You Swedes are crazy."

Ludvig Eriksson: "I was a crazy kid and still am. I did a lot of bungee jumping when I was younger and even jumped out of aeroplanes and helicopters. I had so much energy. MMA was a bigger sport than wrestling in Sweden, so I did Jiu Jitsu over there and Judo. I had to work as a gym assistant to get money to go to the UK and the US. I was recommended by someone who lives in Europe to come to the Atlanta Wrestling Alliance to train there. So, as a seventeen-year-old, I moved there."

Hair girl: "That's so hot, Ludvig. Such an interesting guy."

Ludvig had his arm on each of the girls as they touched his naked body, kissed parts of it as he relaxed, and gave the two women kisses on their cheeks. He smiles at each of the girls.

Ludvig Eriksson: "It took me a year before I could wrestle because I was too young to make a debut, but it was a good thing because I could get all the training until the school felt I was ready. MMA wasn't my thing; I couldn't fly onto a wrestler from top ropes with flips. Also, Sweden needed a professional wrestler to promote the sport."

Blonde woman: "I also heard you like to do some meditation, am I right?"

Ludvig Eriksson: "Yes, when I'm all wild in a fire mood, I meditate on tai chi to relax and calm me down. I also got fascinated with wrestling with hardcore weapons. So I started using weapons, and I never felt I could be more crazier. Nobody in the wrestling world is like me; being a high flyer but a hardcore wrestler simultaneously to crack someone's head in. I love ice hockey, and I love going to strip clubs and fucking more than one woman at night for a lot of pleasure."

Ludvig moaned oh yeah, as he was getting his dick sucked off by a red hair lady. Names are unknown at this time, and Ludvig didn't care, and the red hair woman asked a question as the blond hair woman started sucking Ludvig off.

Red hair lady: "You must also be a soccer fan."

Ludvig Eriksson: "Of course, Sweden's number one sport, how couldn't I get into it? You know, as well as what I said about my parents playing handball. My sister is a hairdresser, and my brother is a soccer player. I love my life like this with you all and you not caring what I have to say, especially when I aim to put you, strippers, in business when I eventually open up my own strip club and casino all at once."

Blonde hair lady: "You're incredible. I sense you're a bit of a gambler as well."

Ludvig Eriksson: "Oh yes, I won a game of poker with a ton of money to afford to fly to America for professional wrestling training. I lost my first match, but at the same time, I was able to win the Atlanta Wrestling Alliance tag titles with Dakon a year later. I have not been able to catch the solo title yet, but I will one day. God, you women are so sexy."

Red hair lady: "You seem very flexible with your body. Do you take inspiration from Jean Claude Van Damme?"

Ludvig nodded as the whole splits with his legs were what he could do very well. He gets out of bed and shows the ladies how Ludvig had the splits, and he does one with a headstand, and the girls whooped Ludvig's skills before he flips into bed as he does in the ring. He drinks more beer than he has on the side of his bed.

Blonde hair lady: "God damn, you're wild and crazy. Why is no girl dating you?"

Ludvig Eriksson: "Because I want to have fun, and that's what nineteen-year-olds do. Wrestling was my first passion, and I preferred being a wrestler over being an MMA fighter. Wrestling is more exciting, where this Swede nut can fly and be barbaric with hardcore weapons. I also have another secret that even Dakon doesn't know. I also play semi-pro ice hockey as well for Atlanta Gladiators."

Red hair lady: "You're sexy enough for that, for sure. Oh, Ludvig, you're tasting for life is remarkable. Do you like any snow sports?"

Ludvig Eriksson: "Of course, especially snowboarding and ski jumping, where you see people do tricks. I'm somewhat a fan of anything like skateboarding, BMX, Freestyle Motocross, and the stuff like Travis Pastrana does. I'd like to do some motocross stunts someday with him. I love metal and punk music because of that kind of stuff."

He had his face covered with the blonde lady's breasts as she placed Ludvig's face there, and you couldn't see his head while attempting to suck her breasts off and get the red hair lady wet with his fingers.

Blonde hair lady: "Maybe you can be a BMX stunt rider as a side hobby you can do. We'd love to see you be more famous."

Ludvig Eriksson: "Oh yeah, I can see myself as a star of that as well as Ice Hockey and Wrestling. Being a wrestler and learning the English language wasn't easy for me at all. I'm still learning English to this day. My parents, brother and sister support me with my wrestling career, although my dad was initially against it because he says it's a circus performance and how fake it was."

Red hair lady: "But you and your parents got along still, right?"

Ludvig Eriksson: "Oh yes, they never hit or beat the fuck out of me or anything like that, apart from the odd argument here and there with my brother and sister. However, my dad slowly got into the sport when he saw me high-flying, and my energy and stunt stuff came from my dad."

He chuckles, despite his father not being able to accept Ludvig being a wrestler at first. Still, he was happy with life, especially since he was getting a day of his lifetime as the girls kissed Ludvig's chest quite a lot, and Ludvig kissed their lips and bodies.

Blonde hair lady: "You're so full of life you are, you crazy man."

Red hair lady: "But like a sex on a stick."

Ludvig Eriksson: "Yeah, I am exactly that. But my wrestling training comes from me doing CrossFit, but only the gymnastics stuff, as the rest I do in a gym by myself. I love to work out in the gym, but I also love to beat my opponents in the ring. Especially with Dakon and Konrad as my tag partners."

Blonde hair lady: "Along with showing Sweden country proud with the flag."

Ludvig Eriksson: "Oh yes, I dream of inspiring every Swedish wrestler to be professional wrestlers themselves, likewise all across Europe. I may love the cold, but I had the idea to team with Dakon and spice things up because regular tag matches were boring and needed something different and more hardcore based."

They were impressed with Ludvig, getting the girls to know him deeply, and he only met them earlier today. It was too late at night for them to get a taxi home, so he brought them here, and it was worth the effort. Of course, the girls were more than admiring Ludvig's childhood story, his wrestling career, how wild he was and how proud he was to be from Sweden. Ludvig lies in bed again and lets the girls do what they want to him as the red hair lady sits on Ludvig by placing Ludvig's dick inside of her vagina.

Red hair lady: "While your life story was interesting and inspiring, let's fuck right here and now."

Blonde hair lady: "And get us pregnant as well."

Ludvig Eriksson: "No problem because I'll knock you both up simultaneously, especially with my perfect body and looks that women whistle for me. Let's make love indeed."

It had been two matches, and Ludvig was having a blast to fuck two women and being all about the centre of attention, which is what Ludvig is getting. They were moaning and screaming about being fucked in the bedroom, and it didn't stop until the morning, also.
OOC: Special guest with permission.
Edited to add graphic.
--------------------

Breakdown 9-14-23 #1
Click Banner

[Image: BreeBioLinkS.png]
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
[Image: BRITT_copy.png]

[Image: DAWN.png]
Think twice, and then Think Again
[Image: 7YQMtsG.png]

[Image: KQjayMG.png]
^Banner courtesy of Mad Marlowe
2 of 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/199x3...sp=sharing
[Image: scwforumbannerforadam.png]

Record:
67-53-5

-14th SCW Supreme Champion in SCW History
-SCW Adrenaline Champion (10/19/23 - ??/??/??, ?? Days, 0 Successful Defenses)
-SCW World Champion (07/31/22 - 09/08/22, 39 Days, 0 Successful Defenses, Let's Not Talk About It....)
- 2022 Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal Winner
- 2022 SCW Co-Male Wrestler of the Year (shared with that ungrateful asshole...)
- 2022 SCW Shocking Moment of the Year (because aforementioned asshole punked me...)
- 2022 SCW Return of the Year (because I came back from death to win it all..)
-2009 SCW Top Stable of the Year (Greaternity)
-2009 Feud of the Year (Infection vs. Greaternity vs. CHBK/Greg Cherry/David Miller/Asher Hayes)
- SCW United States Championship (10/28/21-02/20/2013, 115 days, 3 Successful Defenses, Unbeaten)
- SCW Televison Championship (03/09/2021-04/22/2021, 49 Days, 3 Succesful Defenses)
- SCW Tag Team Championship (05/02/2021-06/13/2021, Days, 0 Successful Defenses)

Giovanna Steward | Team Desire | "Her Reunion"

Los Angeles, California at Gigi Steward’s apartment. Gigi and Ash are in the living room, the furniture is rearranged and the two women sit on yoga mats. Gigi spends her time laying down on the mat. She looks exhausted after the hellish week she’s endured. Ash sits up and does her breathing exercises.

"Are you still not feeling up for trying it again?" Ash asks, looking at Gigi. "I know the last vision quest wasn't the best, but you can't give up. That is the only way you truly fail."

Gigi lifts herself up, leaning on her elbows to look at Ash. "You don't have to give me the whole 'only losers quit speech.' I'll get to it in a minute. I'm just resting. Twisted and Sadistic lived up to their namesake."

The doorbell buzzes throughout the apartment. Gigi goes back down  on the yoga mat. Ash laughs over Gigi's comments. Ash stands up and goes to answer the door.

"Maddy." Gigi overhears Ash's voice.

"That's not funny." Gigi lays on the mat and takes a breath trying to get herself ready. She's not going to let Ash's cruel jokes get to her.

"Hey G…" Maddy's familiar voice stretches across the apartment and into Gigi's ears. Gigi jumps to her feet immediately as it hits her ear."

"Maddy!" Gigi, like The Flash, sprints over and hugs her. She doesn't let her go. "Oh Maddy, thank the Goddess that you come back. "You are back, right?"

"I don't know. I think I'm ready, but still feel a little weak. My head is still pounding after all the weight was removed. My mom said you came by looking for me." Maddy steps away from Gigi and looks around the apartment."

"Yeah, we just wanted to see how you were doing. You were gone for months and a lot has happened. Thought you'd love to hear what craziness Katie's been up too," Gigi continues to smile. She is just so happy to have Maddy back.

"Yeah, that sounds nice. I think I'd like that. So what are you girls doing then?" Maddy looks over at the rearranged living room.

"I was just helping G with her…" Gigi reaches out and pulls Ash back.

"Ash was helping me with some yoga. Did you know Katie actually wrote some self help books? We were just seeing if they worked. If you don't want to, we could alway take a break and go for a coffee run." Gigi jumps in with some excuse  for Maddy. Ash looks at her wondering why she needed one.

"Yeah, that sounds good. I'll just get ready and we can head out." Maddy turns and leaves the room.

Ash turns to Gigi wondering what that was about.

“I know, but I can’t tell her that I’m trying to find my Inner Goddess. Not after the shit that we all just went through with Katie and her war against hers. She doesn't know about this.” Gigi waves her hand getting her message across.

“G, how are you going to manage not telling Maddy about this? She’s going to find out.” Ash is trying to convince Gigi this isn’t going to work.

“It’s going to work. It has too. I’m not losing her again. I just won’t find my Inner Goddess. I don’t need it.” Gigi turns and walks away from Ash leaving her speechless.

Maddy walks out of her bedroom looking a bit confused. “Um G, did you forget to tell me something?”

Gigi looks around the room. How did you figure it out? Who told her? “What do you mean?”

“Did Ash move into my room while I wasn’t around?” Maddy asks the question and Gigi’s oh shit reaction melts away.

“Yes, Maddy, I did move in. I’m sorry I’ll go and fix your room right now. You and G can and make your coffee run and she can tell you everything that she wants to tell you and that would be that.” Ash walks by the girls and heads into the room to fix it for me.

“That was weird.” Maddy looked confused.

“Yeah well she’s full on Katie as we know so that would explain it. Do you want to go now?” Gigi holds out her hand to Maddy and she accepts it. The two head out and make their coffee and Gigi can update her on everything.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Gigi and Maddy walk out of the Starbucks nearby with their drinks in hand. Maddy nods along as she follows Gigi’s story.

“So Katie just ran off. Not telling anyone and trying to disappear. All because she felt that every time she tried to do something people around her got hurt. Odd that seems how things usually go about. You were upset with her?”

“Well yes. She just ran off without talking to me. I was hurt and you were gone. I didn’t really have anyone. Except for Ash, a sister I now have because Katie is mad. I just really missed you.” Gigi tries explaining herself.

“I’m sorry G. I would’ve been there if I could.” Maddy lowers her head feeling bad for her bestie.

“Well now I’m stuck with Katie, since her Brats kicked her out and broke up.Even though I want to see what I could on my own since I was left on my own. Katie’s managed to rope me on her quest to win the tag titles.” Gigi shakes her head still feeling conflicted about the situation.

“Wow I can’t believe I missed all of that.” Maddy takes a sip of her drink. Gigi and Maddy continue to walk back to their apartment. Gigi shares things with Maddy that she’s missed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

“So where are we at? We’ve taken all the teams and thrown them in a massive turmoil match to find the next challengers for the tag team titles. Because of course everyone loves a little chaos every now and then. I wonder what Katie thinks about this. Probably some mass conspiracy. She’s probably right. All these teams together in one match. A whole lot of people aren’t going to be having a good time.” Gigi takes a breath. Contemplating the colossal match ahead.

“I’m smart. I can figure out a decent strategy tackling this. Katie and I just need a good number and the most brutal teams get to slaughter each other before we make it out.” Gigi laughs. “See, it's that easy. It’s playing smart that’ll get you the belts in the end. Katie and I can play it smart. I wouldn’t think anyone is ridiculous enough to actually want to be first. Right?”

“I’m starting to feel a lot better now. I’ve got Maddy back and teaming with Katie I’m starting to get back to the flow of it. It’s only going to help us push forward through this match. Although all the other teams are probably saying the same thing. Everyone can work together. I know Chance and Kelsai can. The Fiery Nation are masters at brawling. Twisted and Sadistic proves they can get one over on us. What is going to be so different going into the turmoil. The Holly Brand is business oriented. Playgirls I can only assume are looking for fun, but the same could be said about Happy Farmstead. So again, what can Team Desire do? Other than Katie’s unpredictableness. She’s definitely going to be at an all time high for this. In fact, I don’t think these teams understand just what being Supreme Champion means for her. It’s seriously going to be the biggest victory and/or mess up thing to ever hit SCW. Like I told you, I’m smart and I can see it a mile away.Either Katie can go through this Gauntlet and win it. Win the Tag Team Championship. Become Supreme Champion and the most decorated person in SCW history. Doing that while she beats everyone to do it.”

“Or, She doesn’t. Instead an entire division stops her.” Gigi pauses. “I know what side of the line I’ll be standing on and it’s going to be a pleasure running this gauntlet as her partner.So the answer to the question. What does Team Desire have that no other team does in this thing? We’re making HERSTORY.”
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
OOC:  Good luck to all.  Hoping that the Playgirls just take on a really strong team and get taken out in that way.  Just haven't had enough time and motivation to go nuts.  I do have some stuff set for the near future though.

Season 4 / Episode 11 / Mega-Disgusters

[Image: WiMF.gif]
We open up on an absolutely stunning sight, that being the sun slowly rising over the horizon. It's warm glow reflects off the water as it paints the sky in vibrant shades of red and orange, creating a living work of art to greet the eyes of those who are up early enough to witness this moment in time. Two such people who have risen early to indulge in this magical moment are Amelia Blythe and La Pequeña Luz, who walk hand-in-hand along one of the many beaches in Tampa where the waves meet the sand, the water washing over their feet and grounding them in this beautiful scene. Their eyes are locked on the sun slowly rising higher into the sky, only breaking away to gaze at each other. After a few moments, they slowly turn to face us, allowing themselves to be silhouetted by the dawn's warm glow as they address everyone for the first time since the lead-up to Rise to Greatness.

“It's the dawn of a new era for SCW, just as it's the dawn of a new era for Amelia and I. Yeah, maybe that sounds cheesy to all of you, just as I'm sure there are plenty of you in the locker room who found it cheesy that the two of us used our first big Rise to Greatness entrance to make a moment all our own by proposing to one another.”

“For the record, we honestly had no idea that we'd come up with that exact same plan until Luz pulled out her ring box.”

“Regardless, the fact of the matter is... that's just who we are. We're a bit cheesy and lovey-dovey, but we're also honorable competitors who want nothing more than to prove ourselves and earn our opportunities fair and square. That's why, in the wake of our failed attempt to dethrone the Frosts when they were Tag Team Champions, we took their words to heart and put ourselves into a self-imposed exile of sorts, wanting to challenge ourselves to reach the point where the champions truly felt that we were ready to succeed them and be the face of the SCW tag team division. How many of you in that locker room can honestly say you'd be willing to walk that same path, knowingly closing the door on something you truly want until someone you trust to be honest with you tells you that they absolutely believe you're ready to take that next step and resume the hunt? Those are the things that set us apart from so many others in this business... we're honest with who we are, we aren't afraid to show it, and we're willing to take those kinds of blows and start all over again because we know that when we do finally fight our way back to that point, we won't be the same Amelia and Luz that we were last time. We learn, we grow, we evolve, no matter what form that takes.”

“That's why moments like this mean so much to us. True, it's probably a clichéd scene at this point, but beyond that it's also a reminder of who we are and why we make the choices that we do in this business. The horizon may be infinite, but the sun will always rise on a brand new day and bring with it countless paths to take that will ultimately lead you to where you want to be... all you have to do is put in the work to get there and prove, time and time again, how badly you want to expand your own horizons. We knew, back then, that even if we cut ourselves off from the Tag Title picture, the day would come when we'd prove we were ready to re-enter it and fight our way back to whoever was guarding that gate at the very top of the mountain. In the interim, we've both had opportunities for singles gold and we got to leave our mark on the long and storied history of Rise to Greatness with our own memorable moment. We won't deny that there have been several failures and setbacks along the way, but not once did we ever consider that SCW was simply too much for us and throw in the towel... not this time. Trust me when I say that it's going to take a lot more than what we've endured so far to drive us away again, not when we know we're capable of making our own mark on this new time in SCW's lifespan and becoming the bright future that someone like CHBK needs right now to help bring order to the chaos he has inherited.”

The couple pause for a moment to think about everything around them, from Kandis and her blatantly sexual celebrations to make sure nobody forgets that she's finally become the World Champion to the frequent antics of Ace and Ravyn as they indulge in what makes them who they are while spitting in the face of that same concept from everyone else as long as it makes things 'fun' for them. Things like Holly Adams immediately going right back to trying to 'work remotely' and believe she can be a champion that way, things like whatever was going on regarding Polly Playtime... there was chaos, and then there was all of this, things that felt like lines were being crossed and something truly horrible was going to happen sooner or later, and that thought sent a chill down their spines even in the Tampa heat.

“A lot of people have made a very big deal out of what we did, although not in a way that shows they even understood why we did it. To them, it's just another way to try and kick at Selena while she's down, the fact that she finally reached her breaking point and stepped back after so long of fighting irrelevant to them because their sense of humor always goes back to beating a dead horse even when there's much better things they could be doing. To prove that point... how many times have we admitted that even though Selena told us that she truly believed we were ready and Deanna backed her up on that, we struggled to believe that ourselves? It wasn't that we didn't trust Selena, contrary to what you might think, but because deep down we knew we hadn't really done anything to prove to ourselves that we were ready yet. All those setbacks mi amor mentioned, including Rise to Greatness, are signs that we still have more work to do. And before anyone tries to make claims on our behalf in exchange for throwing Cassie Wolfe under the bus just because she ate the fall, that doesn't change the fact that we were still on the losing side of that affair... it doesn't change the fact that I missed Holly's tag that could have prevented all of this, or that neither one of us were able to break up that pin. Little mistakes that add up are proof that there's still work to be done.”

“It's also proof that the Frosts might have seen something in us that we haven't fully seen ourselves yet, hence why we still feel like we have to prove ourselves and not just to rightfully earn that Tag Title opportunity we're finally pursuing again. That desire to prove ourselves... there's a reason we've been present the past few weeks even though we haven't been booked, trying to get ourselves back in the fight to make up for our shortcomings at Rise to Greatness, only to be told we had to wait because there was a plan... that plan being to take every currently active team, and perhaps even some surprises for all we know, and make them run the gauntlet to determine who should be next in line to try and take those titles away from Rated X. Arguments could be made about teams getting shots when they just had them or who in this match truly deserves this opportunity, but if you ask us? CHBK is already proving to be the right person in charge by treating Rise to Greatness as a chance to wipe the slate clean and start over, letting all of us decide among ourselves in that ring who is ready to step up and issue that challenge. To us, this match is just the chance we've been looking for to prove to ourselves that we're as ready to lead as Selena believes we are. Run the gauntlet, overcome every other team fighting for the same thing, and there will be no doubt left to linger in our minds because our statement will have been made and the only team left to prove ourselves against will be the champions themselves.”

“Except... it'd be easy to simply say that we managed to overcome every other team just by winning this match. I think that if we truly have any right to that claim, if we truly are the best tag team in SCW right now barring the champions themselves, then there's only one way to truly prove it.”

“So, if you're listening CHBK, Luz and I are asking you, right here and now, to give us that true challenge, to let us prove if we're really the right team to survive this Tag Team Turmoil and become the number one contenders. Make us one of the two teams starting this match, let us run the entire gauntlet and earn a true victory over every single team in SCW today so there is no questioning if The Light In The Darkness is the right team to challenge for the championships or if we still need to make adjustments and try a different road to the horizon we seek.”

They allow for that statement to settle in for a moment, but their tone has made it clear that, much like their self-imposed exile and leaving their future of chasing after tag team gold in the hands of someone else, they are dedicated and determined to push themselves through whatever challenges, self-created or otherwise, to become the wrestlers they want to be and the tandem they feel SCW needs them to be. To willingly start this gauntlet and go bell to bell would be no easy feat, but it would also erase all doubt the couple has and cement their place on the SCW roster, making a statement that they hoped would make everyone in SCW, especially Ace and Ravyn, take them seriously.

“For all of you out there thinking that we're loca or estúpida for asking such a thing, this is just one of the reasons why we want this. We've been listening to what others have had to say leading up to this match and we know that several of them haven't even acknowledged our existence or think so little of us that they already believe we've been eliminated from contention. So many of them are tunnel-visioned on winning this match and getting that shot that they've already written everybody else off, many of them wrestlers who've already tasted championship gold in some capacity in this company. Amelia reigned for a few weeks as TV Champion at the start of the year... that's the extent of our SCW accomplishments thus far, and we know we'll still just be running in place unless we do something to put our names on everyone's radars. If we're truly ready to ultimately becomes the faces of the SCW tag team division and wears those titles honorably and proudly, then let us prove it by earning a win over every team in this match, setting the bar for the kind of tag team wrestling those fans deserve to see week in and week out.”

“We're not afraid to throw ourselves straight into the fire and fight our way out because that is the kind of challenge we need to forge our path ahead. If we can honestly defeat each and every one of you standing in our way, then we know we're ready and you all will understand what this means to us and how hard we will fight to earn it our way. If there is a team that manages to knock us out, then we know where our bar is set and that will be the challenge we need to overcome to ultimately prove we are worthy of calling ourselves the number one contenders. If you think you can stop us from getting to that point, then we ask you to give us nothing less than your absolute best no matter how exhausted we may be or how battered and bruised we are, because our light will not be snuffed out that easily and neither will our will to truly, honestly, absolutely earn this opportunity in that ring, fighting with everything our bodies have to give and so much more. That is our challenge, that is the way we want to prove our place in SCW and make CHBK sit up and realize what he has in us... all we ask is for that chance to do so.”

“A chance to show what we've learned from our shortcomings against several particular opponents who happen to also be in this very match.”

“A chance to earn the right to call ourselves ironwomen and put not just the tag division, but SCW as a whole, on notice.”

“A chance to prove that we are exactly what we say we are and no one will ever take that away from us, no matter how hard they try.”

“We are The Light In The Darkness... we will earn this our way, through our blood, sweat, and tears while putting every last ounce of stamina we have to the test, and we welcome any of you to step up and be willing to prove the same thing by being the ones to meet us right out of the gate.”

They slowly raise their joined hands, their engagement rings glimmering in the light of the rising sun as just another symbol of what these two have managed to accomplish together after years of struggle. The fact that this will be their first match since Rise to Greatness is irrelevant to them... as we leave them to enjoy this moment together, they've made their message loud and clear, leaving the ball in CHBK's court now on whether he believes they can go all the way and gives them that chance to take the shot.
[Image: VU13RwA.png]

Tag Team Record: 19-7*
La Pequeña Luz Solo Record: 8-5
Amelia Blythe Solo Record: 4-5-1

*The tag team turmoil on the 9/14/2023 Breakdown is counted in this record as the three separate matches LITD had in the gauntlet up until their elimination.

Breakdown 3/30/2023 - Kim Williams' Trios Cash-In
La Pequeña Luz: 3 Falls
Amelia Blythe: 2 Falls
*Neither one finished high enough to win any championships in this match
*Result listed separately and not counted in records due to lack of clarity on how to count falls

SCW Accomplishments
SCW Television Championship (Amelia Blythe - 29 Days)
SCW Television Championship (La Pequeña Luz - 98 Days)
SCW World Tag Team Championship [2] (1 - 81 Days) (2 - Current)
2023 Tag Team of the Year
2023 Match of the Year (Kim Williams' Trios Cash-In)