Tag Team Turmoil Match
Atlanta, Georgia. Tuesday 5th September (Off-Camera)

Dakon was told on another social media platform that he and Ludvig were getting a telling-off for their actions from Thursday, more for Dakon regarding the incident from their tag team leader, Konrad Raab. Konrad hadn't been around SCW since Rise To Greatness, and the rumour is that he won't be wrestling for quite some time. However, he had a title match in another wrestling company and the Xfinity Series regular-season championship to focus on winning within two weeks. Ludvig and Dakon sat on the sofa, waiting for Konrad's arrival. Konrad told Ginny to leave the house as she was innocent and had nothing to do with the incident, apart from doing the right thing and knowing the story between him and Alistaire.

Although Ludvig didn't do anything, he still needed to know why Konrad was angry and sure with this particular incident; it was bound to hell over at some point with the team for their actions, but not this early on. They got Mountain Dew drinks from the fridge, including a no-sugar one for Konrad. The doorbell rang, and Ludvig got up and opened the door to see Konrad standing there.

Ludvig Eriksson: “Konrad, come in.”

Konrad Raab: "You don't have to tell me twice."

Clearly, Konrad wasn't in the best of moods of the situation and worse, so he had a pretty bad race weekend at Darlington, even though his playoff spot wasn't in threat because Konrad had won races earlier in the year. Ludvig closes the front door; Konrad takes his shoes off, walks into the living room, and sits opposite Dakon and Ludvig. Konrad shook his head.

Konrad Raab: "I especially want to address this to you, Dakon, and you both need to know why I'm angry with what you did to Alistaire's wrist."

Dakon Theron: “What's the big deal? You never had issues with us beating down Team Desire, Glory and Brittany."

Konrad Raab: "I never had a connection with those wrestlers. Now shut up and let me talk, well after I drink some of this no-sugar Mountain Dew."

Konrad undid the lid and drank some of the no-sugar Mountain Dew drink as he shook again. It took a lot for Konrad not to hit Dakon. But he had to set them straight because it was a severe matter.

Konrad Raab: "So I never told you boys this because I never thought he'd come back, but now he is, I will tell you. When I came to SCW, I knew nobody and had no friends until Alistaire Allocco came along. He was the only best friend I had in SCW. I was going to be his best man for his wedding. He gave me my only SCW title shot, and we were a tag team together."

Dakon Theron: "Something tells me you got more to say."

Konrad Raab: "I do. See, during our friendship, because we were that close, I happened to have a baby boy, and I named him Alistaire. Do you understand why I'm so angry with you trying to hold Alistaire's wrist like that?"

Both lads nodded at Konrad, and now Dakon feels terrible about what he did to Alistaire, but it also explained why Ginny stopped him from damaging Alistaire further.

Dakon Theron: "Now I understand the actions Ginny did to stop me. How will this pan out if Alistaire and Adam are a team?"

Konrad Raab: "Focus more on other teams, fuck up Adam Allocco; I don't know why Alistaire would want to trust his dad after he ran him down with a car while drunk during the time of the tournament, fuck Adam up, but do not dare hurt Alistaire because he's not an enemy. Nothing he said was mean or nasty; he just doesn't like what I do. That's fair enough. But he's like Kim, on the non-enemy factor list."

Ludvig Eriksson: "We can't promise that we won't hurt Alistaire if he gets in the way, but I understand why now that you're angry with Dakon's wrist hold on Alistaire.

Konrad Raab: "No, you do not hit weapons on Alistaire, ever. I want you to hurt all the other teams with weapons and violence because that will stand you out from other tag teams. They all want regular tag title matches."

Ludvig Eriksson: "We've seen them so many times. Also, unlike all the other teams, we aren't going to forget about the tag titles and focus on winning solo titles. We don't want the solo titles and want to be more than regular tag champions. We want to change the boring regular tag team crap and have a variety of hardcore or any violent kind of tag matches."

Konrad puts his thumbs up at Ludvig for getting the goal and the gauntlet; the match will be a no-disqualification, and Konrad knows that will be the factor. He knew how much Ace was scared to get his face pounded by Konrad in the cage match.

Konrad Raab: "I was impressed you managed to make history with that match change, and I applaud you boys for that because no other tag team would do that since they are too afraid to. US, UK, who are fake Europeans and Canadian scum, need to be destroyed."

Dakon Theron: "I apologise for my actions. Honestly, I didn't know about any of this, and I understand you don't want to be at ringside to watch because of your friendship with Alistaire or rather, he doesn't want to be near you."

Konrad Raab: "He's always been a guy who stands by his morals, so I get it, but you won't ever see me hurt him. I won't wrestle him because it doesn't do the baby nor my conscience any good, and if you guys hurt Alistaire. Even if I've changed, I stand by what I said and for you guys to focus on everyone else."

Ludvig Eriksson: "We'll still fuck up the other teams and put on a beating on Ace and Ravyn the way you did, make Ace and Ravyn fear in their underwear like Ace did fear you in the cage match. That's another thing these useless fucks don't understand that hardcore and cage tag wrestling are their weaknesses, and we've seen that more than once. We got this match under control."

Konrad Raab: "Now you both understand; I will leave you boys and see you at the Breakdown show on Thursday. I got a lady friend to spend my time with the rest of the week."

Although Ludvig is lost about what Konrad's talking about with him having a lady friend, Dakon nods as he does know from asking about it on another social media platform in private. Konrad shakes Dakon's and Ludvig's hands and leaves their house to head to his holiday home, while Ludvig and Dakon are playing a wrestling video game on PlayStation Five as a tag team until Ginny returns.

---------------------------

Atlanta, Georgia. Tuesday 12th September (On-Camera)

Nothing changed at all where Ludvig and Dakon do their videos for their matches since Konrad handed them the keys for where they'll cut videos for matches. Ludvig was still quite a quiet guy when it came to talking about wrestling, although he was very different outside the ring. Dakon and Ludvig look at the cameras with intensity in the same old abandoned warehouse. They were ready to get into action, along with addressing the match as a whole.

Dakon Theron: “Tag team Turmoil. It means a good thing for us because we're getting tired of seeing you bullshit teams just wrestle Ace and Ravyn in regular matches. You all know that won't work against them, right? We figured their game out and we're practically the only ones who would batter the living shit out of Ace and Ravyn since all of you would be too weak to do so and be all honourable bullshit which will not work with them. Their weakness is vicious and brutal hardcore wrestlers.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Or we're being called soccer hooligans because of how brutal and vicious we are and thanks for that nickname Kate Steward because we are the perfect definition of that. But we're also not American, British, Canadian or Mexican teams like many of you are. We represent Norway and Sweden, you know the countries all of you love to hate. At times, I can't tell the differences between UK and the US a part from their accent because you both sound the same.”

They hang their Norway and Sweden flag in the warehouse along with Konrad's German flag in case Konrad comes again to talk about tag matches when he's booked in one. Dakon raises a smile on his face.

Dakon Theron: “Here's the thing you got to know about me and Ludvig. We're not here for our own individual achievements, unlike all of you that are only in this thing because of the hatred for Ace and Ravyn. Then you lot will fuck off and focus on the solo's titles in this company. We're the only full time tag team in this match and the only all male tag team in this company as well.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Do we have to name every single team in this match and say our thoughts about them? No, fuck that for a laugh because nobody and I mean nobody will get into Ace and Ravyn's head like we will and as Dakon said, we're here only for tag work and that's where we come to play. I wonder why all of you don't think to be an exclusive tag team like we are? Because all of you are selfish, typically what US and Brits are good at doing.”

Dakon Theron: “Brits are a fake European country because they might live in Europe, but they act nothing like Europeans. Norway, Sweden and Germany are. Fact is we don't give a flying fuck who's in this match and although we've only fought Team Desire and Twisted and Sadistic, we're going to show you all how ruthless we are. Glory and Brittany have already experienced that when we brought the hardcore tornado tag match again.”

It was their proudest moment they've had all year round when it came to being brutal and vicious and nobody had seen them as individual wrestlers and nobody ever will. Dakon and Ludvig drank water.

Dakon Theron: “We also know about the Alloccos as well as the names we mentioned above, especially I grabbed Alistaire's wrist and believe me, Alistaire will stick to morals. I have an issue when a drunk can say he's changed. Adam Allocco will never change, people like him never do and I don't buy his bullshit for a second. Because of that, I'll beat the shit out of Adam with and without weapons, whether people like it or not. It's who we are and we crave for violence and changes within this company without resorting to the basic tag matches. You can thank me and Ludvig for thinking of the idea because changing how tag division works needed to be done.”

The lights went dim as it was the way both Ludvig and Dakon preferred things and they embrace the darkness in the room.

Ludvig Eriksson: “I don't think Light In The Darkness will like that very much with this setup, but we're going to beat them and the rest of the teams because we're the only fitting people to go for the tag titles that will spice things up, that will see more than just focusing on titles and most importantly, another change we'll have is when we become champions, it will be under the free bird style.”

Dakon Theron: “Which means Konrad can even be claimed as champion and defend the belt with or without me. Because that's how much we're loyal to Konrad, considering we're making a difference of bringing in more European countries to get them into the sport than seeing the same old countries in the wrestling business all the time. All of you never seem to care for training other Europeans to wrestle in a way Konrad and even his twin brother have.”

There was a pause between the two and of course, they were different in terms of other teams as well, talking in the same video for each other, the true spirit of the team.

Ludvig Eriksson: “We will continue to be hardcore and brawler wrestlers, despite Dakon's power based and I'm high flying based, the fact is you won't see for one second of us not getting along, not one second you'd see us going our own separate ways, no. We always be a team regardless. We will treat all of you teams the same way despite the bullshit losses we had, especially the one two weeks ago with Twisted and Sadistic, especially to boring Glory.”

Dakon Theron: “We know the names of the teams and everyone is a threat, none of this oh, one team is more threatening because of the wins they racked up. I say it's bullshit because this is your ultimate test of seeing how much pain and suffering you'll be able to deal with when it comes to these hot blooded Europeans. We're angry men and you will see a lot more of tornado hardcore tag matches, you will see us use weapons a lot more. We don't need to speak on other teams weaknesses, we know what they are and we're not telling secrets of what we'll do because we're the top team around here.”

Dakon pats his chest as so does Ludvig and Ludvig sets aside, looking at the camera. They drank some water.

Dakon Theron: “We are going to win simply because we're the only true tag team around here and will commit to the goal, while you idiots will fuck off, compete for solos titles and have boring ass regular tag matches within the rules. Some of you just want things to stay the same without changing or improving anything. We're going to batter your brains in with steel chairs and any kind of weapon we find as well. We're going to be advancing no matter who the fuck you are because weapons prevails everything and so does hardcore tag matches too. We're going to make you all bleed and use a steel chair or use any weapon available to us that to crack someone's skull. We're going to leave you fucked and in a right mess. That's all we'll have to say because European Fiery Nation are here to stay and make an impact in the right direction.”

It certainly was all they had to say as they didn't care to address every team in the locker room, they never met them, but Dakon and Ludvig finished what they had to say and posted the video to the websites and then the camera went to black.
Breakdown 9-14-23 #2
Click Banner

[Image: BreeBioLinkS.png]
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
Breakdown 9-14-23 #2
Click Banner

[Image: AmyBioLinkS.png]
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion