Scott vs. Darius vs. Wolfe vs. Zdunich vs. Adonis vs. Stone
"The One" Kirsten Scott vs. "The Sex Vibe" Sal Darius vs. "The Rebel Princess" Cassie Wolfe vs. "The Burning Rose" Crystal Zdunich vs. "Man Mountain" Derek Adonis vs. "Nickname Needed" Amelia Stone
Winner will have the sixth spot in the US Championship Chamber Match
Over the Top Rope Battle Royal

2 RP Limit (no word limits)
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, November 11, 2023
We cut to Cassie pacing around her promo room.

”Look, I had something bigger planned, but I just saw my partner in crime Harper Mason get attacked by a Singapore Cane over in the other SCW by a joke of a Hall of Famer so I’m keeping this short and sweet.” Cassie says as she folds her arms. ”In this SCW though? I’m competing for a chance to be in that US Championship Match against Kirsten Scott, Sal Darius, Crystal “don’t call me by my million other names” Zdunich, Derek Adonis, and Amelia Stone.”

Cass says as the six wrestlers appear behind her on the green screen.

”Kinda goes without saying that I’m the one with the least experience in this match right? I mean that’s practically the story for every match I’m in.” Cass adds as she brushes some hair over her shoulder. ”But that’s usually with at least one opponent, not five! But I’m a persistent rookie, like a cockroach only people like looking at me! Err, I think? Did I really just compare myself to a cockroach?!”

Cassie quickly shakes her head.

”One of these days I’m going to start scripting my promos rather than make them up as I go along.” Cassie adds as she shakes her head. ”But here’s the thing SCW, I’ve been after my third ever championship for a good chunk of the year, in fact, this time last year? I was a double champion, remember that? And I’ve ranted enough about how my first singles title reign ended and frankly? I’m eager to move on, if I can win that title on such a big stage after outlasting four talented wrestlers and Crystal Zdunich? Then that will be the perfect way for me to end 2023!”

It's that simple.

”Rule #1 of wrestling a rookie, don’t underestimate them because they are hungry and eager to prove themselves, and I’ve got five opponents to prove myself against if I want to be in that US Championship Match!” Cassie adds as she flips some hair over her shoulder. ”And make no mistake, I’m out to do whatever’s necessary to win that title and be the youngest SCW US Champion in history! Unless there was an eighteen year old US Champion wo wrestled before me but what are the chances of that right?”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”I’ve got nothing else to say about my five opponents other than “Rebel Princess Coming Through! And at the next SCW Event I will run through all of them if it means achieving a goal I’ve had since the start of the year!” Cassie adds as she brushes some hair over her shoulder. ”And I will have a lot to prove in this match which is why I’m out to make all my fans who know that in a world of fake queens and joke Hall of Famers, that they should be a Rebel Princess, and to my five opponents? They will soon learn why I’m Hungry like the Wolfe!”

Cassie turns off the camera as the scene fades.
[Image: Cassie_Wolfe_Sig2.jpg?width=812&height=406]