Kandis vs. Konrad Raab
Inferno Match

2 RP Limit for singles

No word limits in play

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, January 20, 2024
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: Olek and J, it's been a goddamn honour to have this feud and thank you so much for agreeing to make this happen. This is, overall, the best feud Konrad's ever been in for a long time. I never thought this feud would be the one that would make Konrad a main eventer-by a long shot. I just wanted a feud with J on Kandis that made sense, and that's it. Good luck, and thank you for this awesome feud and storyline, J. May the top RPer win. Thank you, Olek, for doing some incredible segments for this, both for Konrad and Kandis during this feud. I've really enjoyed it, and I will keep The Burned in Blood nickname for the rest of Konrad's career.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cologne, Germany. Tuesday 7th November. (Offline)

I wanted to come home for a bit because I needed to check up on how my student Kemal Yilmaz was doing in his progress to being a professional wrestler and also to try and gain some sponsorship NASCAR-wise in Germany due to me not having any sponsors from Germany, something I needed to get on board with immediately.

I had been at the wrestling school all day since I was finished with the NASCAR season and only had a little racing until December to do. As I left the building of my wrestling school, I saw a female walking towards me who was a reasonable size for a professional wrestler. She stopped, knowing this could be a business I needed to tackle, especially when I thought of the House Of James having a female member. I smoked weed outside, and she spoke.

Potential female wrestler: "Ah, I finally found what I was looking for."

Konrad Raab: “What, this? It's a wrestling and racers school."

Potential female wrestler: "That's exactly it. I came to look for you. You, Dakon and Ludvig have been an inspiration to my goal. The problem is coming from France. I always dreamed of being a professional wrestler, but I can't find anywhere, and the United Kingdom is too expensive to go to right now."

It was a valid point of why I opened up this wrestling school along with my twin brother, who was also there training my Turkish student to begin with, to give people like Turkish and French wrestlers an opportunity to be professional wrestlers. I saw her disappointment, and I knew it was difficult.

Konrad Raab: "Well, it seems you've come to the right place, young lady."

Potential female wrestler: "It's Juliette Barbier."

Konrad Raab: “My apologies. You certainly have the correct structure to be a wrestler. You know what the funny thing is?"

Juliette Barbier: “What?”

Konrad Raab: "I was looking for a European female talent anyway to join The European Fiery Nation. I don't know if you're aware, but there's another stable named House Of James and recently, they've hired a female wrestler to join their team. So I need a female talent to compete with the stable."

That's when she raised a smile, even if I knew her parents couldn't be far away while we were discussing the opportunity. I stopped smoking weed as the grown man came over to Juliette, and he said this.

Juliette's father: "What are you doing with my daughter?"

Konrad Raab: "Relax, sir, we're discussing the business of her being a professional wrestler shortly."

Juliette Barbier: "I know you're on business meetings here, and I know how overly protective you are of me, but this is why I wanted to come with you. So I can fulfil my dream of being a professional wrestler, and this is a place to do it. Dad, we're outside a wrestling and racing school; you know where I kept mentioning how much I want to be a professional wrestler."

Juliette's father relaxed at that moment, knowing I wouldn't do anything like that to my students and that I was too old for her; although I'm dating a woman in her thirties, that's beside the point. The dad was pretty intimidating, but I could kick his ass, only I wouldn't because I knew how vital this was for Juliette.

Juliette's father: "Oh yes, she does talk a lot about accomplishing being a professional wrestler. I'm sure she's already told you it's expensive to get wrestling sessions in the UK, despite being nearer than Germany. But the thing is, Juliette has always wanted to represent you. You and your tag buddies are doing a great thing to inspire other European wrestlers. I'm a big wrestling fan myself."

Konrad Raab: "I already gave her the offer, but now I feel I need to grant your permission for her to stay at my school for a bit to learn some moves. Yeah, this is something my twin brother Lord Raab and I have always wanted to do to inspire wrestlers from Europe who want to be professional wrestlers. When we started, we had no choice but to fly to America because there weren't any wrestling schools around, not even in the UK back then."

Juliette Barbier: "Dad, Konrad and his team are building a European wrestling foundation because Konrad got sick and tired of seeing a lack of European representation outside of the UK and Ireland. Please, Dad, can I stick around the wrestling school?"

Juliette's father: "Seeing you're not doing anything in France anyway, and I know Konrad's been seeking female talent like yourself. Seeing you're such a great guy, I can't see why not. I better attend my meetings of growing French and German business here. Take good care of her."

Konrad Raab: “I will.”

Juliette went to hug her dad and said thank you so much to him before he went off to his business meetings, looking like he was a chef, reminding me too well of the past of me fucking a female chef and getting her pregnant at twenty years old, a dumb kid I was. Anyway, I let Juliette in my wrestling school and started her training separately from Kemal, as he was now more of a veteran wrestler in his abilities, but wasn't ready to go to America to be a professional wrestler yet.

Juliette widened her eyes at the size of the wrestling school she was going to attend, at least for the time being, and I showed her where the changing rooms were, considering she didn't have suitable clothes, but there were gym clothes she could borrow. Thankfully, I hired some female trainers for the gym recently, knowing I would get female students sooner rather than later. I walked over to the two who were in the office, relaxing.

Konrad Raab: "Girls, I got a job for you."

Female trainer 1: "You have?"

Konrad Raab: "I got this French female student, Juliette, here. She wants to be a professional wrestler. Now, can I get you both to give her some training?"

Female trainer 2: "Finally, we get to do something. No trouble at all. Nice work hiring a female student. I hope you get more female students."

Konrad Raab: "Juliette, being here is a good thing. We can get some female student partners for her. I want her at her best, seeing the House Of James team has a female wrestler in their stable and to compete with them, we also need a female member. She's a pretty big female wrestler. More than suited for our school."

Female trainer 1: "We will do the best we can."

Both females were so excited to hear they finally got a wrestler they could train. They were still pretty new to the job, but Dakon was correct; however, I needed to do more of a job to seek more female talent to grow the business further and encourage female talent to join the wrestling business. Although if House of James slips up at any point, I still would bring Juliette along for the ride because female wrestlers also need to be encouraged.

I saw Juliette coming out wearing gym clothes and saw both female trainers getting her to work on bumps. I watched Juliette for a while before leaving the gym to head home to relax after working with Kemal since six in the morning. I also managed to gain German sponsorships in Cologne after a long time of making deals. I flew back to America the next day.

-------------------------------------------

Chicago, Illinois. Wednesday 3rd January. (Offline)

Ever since I made dealings with the gasoline trucker when I made plans to blow up Kandis's car and was very successful at it in Vegas, I started making plans to run my own fire shop business in Chicago and possibly in Atlanta to keep people's homes warm with fireplaces, flamethrowers, fire BBQs including charcoal and flints, blowtorches, fire suits, cigarettes, lighters, matches, fireworks, firecrackers. We sold everything but guns here, as I wanted no part of selling firearms whatsoever. The gasoline trucker I met in Vegas quit his job because he no longer enjoyed working there. He ended up being my friend and moving to Chicago to help me deal with business.

I knew I had to push further with my plans with that prostitute that caused my life a living hell, while Tommy and Drake would've got the same consequences by now if they were still around, but like bitches, they left before I got the chance to beat the shit out of them for the same reasons.

I also got an illegal street fight arranged in Brooklyn, New York, for next week, regardless of whether I was wrestling or not, considering New York was the home of illegal street fighting. Granted, other places in America were well known for it too, like Chicago, but nowhere was top like New York, and I had to go there next week for Breakdown anyway.

The deals between the gasoline trucker and me continued for weeks until he agreed to move to Chicago with his family to help me run a fire shop business. I began to think selling fire equipment was another side of the business I could benefit from, considering I was all about triggering fires at wrestling shows. The shop was called Inferno Paradise. I went to the shop and saw Daniel working at the tills, so I worked with him.

Konrad Raab: "So, how's the business going, Daniel?"

Daniel Richards: "Brilliant, never better. Even managed to hire some staff members while you were out of the country."

Konrad Raab: "Did you hire staff that could install fireplaces?"

Daniel Richards: "We got some of them on board as well. This was a fantastic idea, and I was the guy that provided you gasoline in Las Vegas. We could have gas stations here, considering they start fires after all."

Konrad Raab: "I was thinking the same thing, but let's see how this business takes off before we plan to have gasoline places. You've done a great job here."

I let Daniel deal with a customer, and the only sort of firearms we issue is flamethrowers. Nothing else besides that because I didn't want responsibility for gun crime and murder rates; although we know we could be sued for arson, it was minimal compared to killing people with guns at schools.

Daniel Richards: "Thank you. I know you didn't come here just to check on the business."

Konrad Raab: "I did, actually, but at the same time, there is something I do need in here, especially for the next two weeks. What burns quicker of the two, charcoal or Flint?"

Daniel Richards: "Flint, for sure. You'll need one of those and a blowtorch. Do you need anything else?"

Konrad Raab: "Not from here, but I need some gasoline and a child's doll. I need to demand a match to the prostitute that she fucking deserves, more than just an Underground Rules match and certainly a lot more than a regular singles match. I'll tell you when everyone leaves the shop."

The staff could see how much I loved running this business despite it opening only a couple of weeks before Christmas. I loved the idea and how much this shop helped me overcome my fears of it to the point of being absolutely addicted to it now.

I am a guy who loves to be burned and has been burned all over. I saw some young guys like Callum and Oliver around doing their jobs of encouraging people to buy our products and get other staff to go to people's homes and install fireplaces.

Daniel Richards: "Hey, Callum, why don't you attend the tills for a bit."

Callum went to the tills as Daniel's like a co-boss, being there more than me, but I was the main boss of this place and man, Daniel had become a great friend to me since the gasoline stunt I did to her some time ago, and I still smile each time I think about it when I blew her car up. We went to the back office, where only Daniel and I could discuss business or relax. The other staff have their own room to relax in.

Daniel Richards: "So, what's the plan you got?"

Konrad Raab: "I will challenge that prostitute to an Inferno match. Why? Because she mentally fucking hurt me, calling me dead weight, and she thinks I would let that shit go. Fuck no. Revenge needs to be fucking done. She needs to be sorted so I can move the fuck on with my life."

Daniel Richards: "I get that, I truly do, Konrad. I will make sure I always keep the business running. Thanks to you, I love my new job and go to work when I want."

Konrad Raab: "Thank you for giving me powerful stuff. Offering you this co-boss job is a way of saying thank you. Granted, the business will be slow over summer, but we will get lots of sales with camping fire cooking equipment we'll eventually bring to the shop and the fire BBQ stoves."

Depending on those sales, we will eventually install gasoline for people to get gas, meaning we need night staff for that, but that's for later on if the business lasts that long.

Daniel Richards: "I think the challenge you want to put out to Kandis would be a valid promotion for the shop business itself and the fact you'll use our business for NASCAR, too."

Konrad Raab: "That's my goal. However, I better get going; I need to go to Toledo, Ohio, for a Breakdown wrestling event and to buy gasoline and a child's doll to give Kandis and the world an example she's never experienced in her life, but one she flat-out fucking deserves. I changed my nickname because of her, and you know what? I'm keeping it because it stands me the fuck out from everyone in wrestling. Take care of the business."

I patted Daniel on the back, and he nodded straight back as I left the shop with a smile on my face, knowing the business was going to boom in Chicago before Daniel and I opened another Inferno Paradise shop in Atlanta, Georgia, if the Chicago business is thriving. I leave the shop to get in my car to Chicago airport and fly to Toledo, Ohio, to buy gasoline and a child's doll, along with Flint, which I'll use for next week and blowtorch for both weeks. Then I go to my hired apartment to relax.

--------------------------

Brooklyn, New York. Thursday 11th January 2024. (Offline)

After meeting the team in my hired apartment to talk about how proud I was of them, I told them I had business to take care of tonight, but a company I have kept away from the team. Mainly I know my niece would freak the fuck out if she knew about the plans I made a couple of weeks ago. I was on the phone with the illegal street fighter organiser known as Steven to arrange a couple of street fights with the top guys. I agreed, even if I knew I'd already had a fight with Derek.

But he was a soft fucking bitch, to be honest, and I didn't feel I got a real fight with him. I didn't even care about losing to the bitch. Besides, Derek was the weakest opponent I've fought in a while. Anyway, I walked to the indoor place where the building was grotty, but at the same time, you expect that with underground illegal street fights. Man, I missed doing this kind of fights, despite doing some in Chicago but trying to get it all legalised.

Of course, I brought gloves and a yellow tiger-like mask so as not to unveil my face. I also went under a different name to avoid discovering my identity. Steve started to give out bets between me and some big dude who had been undefeated. After he had made the bets, he stood in the middle of the cage to announce the match.

Steven: "Ladies and gentlemen, I have a treat for you. In the red corner, we have a guy, weighing in at two hundred and fifty pounds, the undefeated Ryan Roberts."

The guy was big and had dark skin, and he flexed his muscles and looked at me with a mean look. Steven looked towards me, being pretty ridiculous, wearing this tiger mask, but it was for the best.

Steven: "In the blue corner, we have a guy weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds from Chicago, Illinois, Tiger Edgar."

Of course, my weight had to be lied about because anyone can quickly identify me as they would say, that's Konrad Raab. But I was dressed differently and had boxing shoes on, which ironically, despite losing a lot of weight since two thousand and four, still fit me. I would enjoy this as I raised my fists in the air. I was only booked for two fights because I needed to give everyone else a chance.

Steven: "You both ready? Remember, there are no rules to this, and it's three minutes, three rounds. Let's get it on."

We fist-bumped each other, and then we started to fight. The guy was pretty tough as he threw a punch at me, but I waited to see what his weak spot was, taunting me to stop being a pussy to fight him, and as he tried to hit me, I ducked and went under to punch in his torso. The guy shook it off until I punched him right in his face with pure anger, and he was still standing.

I got a shot to my face before I raised my leg and kicked him in the head, which made him drop like a brick. I continued punching like a maniac and even doing some elbow drop wrestling moves until the referee pushed me off him, and I stood in silence, as did everyone else. The referee and Steven raised my arms.

Steven: "Winner by total knockout in the first round, Tiger Edgar."

That already felt so much better as a way to prepare for Kandis and remove my anger for not doing enough damage to Derek. Still, I also had one more fight left in me, which reminded me too much of my street fighting activities in Chicago, but this was a lot smaller and much more worn down. I smiled as the last guy I was fighting looked ready and already got in my face.

Illegal Street Fighter opponent: "You're such a bitch. Hiding your face to the world."

Tiger Edgar: "You'll see what kind of shit I can do to you, motherfucker. Trust me, you don't want to know who's behind this mask."

Illegal Street Fight opponent: "I'm the slithering snake you want to get away from, Edgar. Address me as Tony."

Tiger Edgar: "I beat guys like you every time I step into the cage. You're going to be my bitch."

I smiled as I loved the trash talk I did with the Illegal Street Fighter, snake Tony. He was ready to go, and so was I. Steven saw the interaction between the pair of us, showing each other zero respect this time around, which is something I loved about illegal street fighting. Sometimes, it is the suspense you get from being fired up.

Steven: "OK, guys, I guess you both are ready, and you both know there are no rules. Let's get it on."

This time, it was very fast and technical as we both threw punches like maniacs, letting the crowd have it, which led to us kicking each other as well. We busted each other open well with our hard-hitting punches, which I immensely enjoyed. Even the guy tried to take me down, but I shook my head. If only he knew he was fighting a professional wrestler. I was thinking of a dumb fucking move to the point I got behind him; as much as he tried to get away, I did a German Suplex, and everyone wowed at the move I gave him.

I then got him locked in a choke hold, preventing him from escaping, or so I thought, as the guy kept smashing my face with his elbows. I had to let go as we were told to get up, and we did. This time, snake Tony tried to get me down again, successfully behind a choke hold, but I did the same back. But he made a mistake by going on his side for me to counter back with a triangle choke hold, which I grabbed him pretty tight, and it was so tight that he had no choice but to tap. The referee pulled us apart, and he and Steven raised my hand.

Steven: "Winner by submission in the first round, Tiger Edgar."

Sure, I already felt better after doing the first fight, but the second one, I felt like myself again, the kind of shit I should've done with Derek tonight. It was all over, and this really felt good. I'm glad SCW Breakdown went to New York this week. It really got a lot out of me as I got paid a lot of money from the winnings, and I left the building. Until some woman, a blond chick, said this in a sexy voice.

Blonde woman: "Oh, Tiger Edgar, you're so good in tonight's fights that you're so sexy when you fight. So want to fuck you."

I had been committed to Jasmine a lot lately, and while I usually reject fucking some woman in the street, tonight, my sex addiction which sometimes was a curse to me, beat me today, and I said this.

Tiger Edgar: "Yeah, sure, I'll fuck you. But don't take my mask off."

She nodded and giggled as we went to the alleyway, and we suddenly kissed and got highly horny to the point I took my trousers off. Because she was wearing a long skirt, she only took her underwear off, and I placed my dick in her pussy and fucked her, doggy style, as I kissed her neck, and she moaned my illegal street fight name.

I was really fired up, and so was she, until I moaned louder, kissing her cheek to whisper I was going to cum. Eventually, I did, moaning loudly to produce a lot of cum in her pussy which lasted ten minutes. We put our trousers and underwear back on and kissed afterwards before we went our separate ways to return to the hired apartment. When I got there, I removed my boxing boots and mask when I got into the hired apartment and then went off to sleep.

----------------------------------

This ends once and for all between us, prostitute and you will be burned to hell, cunt blog. (Online)

“Kandis, you make me laugh, you really do. Do you honestly think it'll affect me one bit that you for once in your life grabbed the big pair of tits and beat the fuck out of me during my match with Derek? Not at all, I was happy you attacked me with a chair shot. But at the same time, I've been playing mind games with you with triggering fires. How I saw your eyes, being afraid each time you see me play with fire.

The fact you said you weren't bothered facing me anymore was absolutely laughable, already had a good reason to destroy me. No you fucking didn't you stupid prostitute and yeah, I've called you that because you seem to take great pride in people calling you the W word, but you know it pisses you off when you get paid to fuck other people, despite being married to Tommy. As I've said before and I'll say it again, your marriage with Tommy Valentine is an absolute joke.

Because you wouldn't have your sex tape and being fucking proud of it like a prostitute fucking would. Fucking disgusting just like you fucking are as a human being. I don't know why any man would find you're fake big ass attractive. There's nothing about you that's attractive at all. You're dogshit ugly bitch. How Tommy and Drake could even find your ass attractive as well is beyond me.

But hey, that's the reason why I challenged you to Inferno Match and I believe it's the first of it's very kind in Supreme Championship Wrestling because this match along with the gauntlet match was one of the dreams I've had, but the inferno match was what I wanted with you. After you fucking hurt me mentally with calling me dead weight. You tell me to get the fuck over it, but I'm not able to move on from it since that fucking day. I hate your fucking body, I hate your fucking attitude and I hate you as a whole.

That's why I want to burn you so bad, make you have burns that you'd have to change your fucking attitude since nothing about you has evolved since you got into this business. You're exactly the same. Also you've become a moaner. I deserve an SCW title shot over Selena Frost, I lost because of interference from me. You're fucking pathetic. The only time I've ever moaned this entire time was that pathetic lube match. That's it. I'm satisfied with everything else, including playing fire tricks onto you.

I wanted to make you suffer with severe burns. I mean what else could you do more than I've already got on my body? I'm already burned all over and it wouldn't affect me less if you burnt me. I wouldn't feel burns on my body because it's gotten used to it. Your body however isn't used to the temperatures you'll get. You're body isn't used to the bleeding you'll suffer from the hands of me. I will burn you a god damn lot. You even moaned about that too. How you never got your way. Kandis, you always get your fucking way with the title shot you make false votes over.

Heck, I still remember the time you bitched out of the title shot from an injury. I've wrestled so many matches with injuries, some matches I've done twenty four hours after the matches I've had in SCW and I still will wrestle with injuries. I just tend to hide them because I can hack psychical pain, something you can't. I'm the fucking devil to you. I'm the devil from hell who loves violence, loves busting your pathetic ass open and most importantly, love to burn you as well.

I created this match and you already have no views about it, so sad because you know you're out of your element. You know you're body image will be fucked, especially with all these thirsty Thursday pictures you post on twitter for fucking attention like again what prostitutes who are uncomfortable about their bodies post. But you know something Kandis, I'm a much bigger star than you.

You can say you're sex video got views, but trust me, compared to what I done last year, being the NASCAR Xfinity Series champion I got last year, something I never bragged about until now because I didn't fucking need to, your views are minimal and is completely worthless of an achievement. I gained more fans than your ass ever could in the wrestling and sex tapes world. My bad I'm more famous than you and I became even more famous by being Gateway Dirt Nationals champion and where I am currently as I write this blog, at Daytona Beach, preparing for IMSA Rolex twenty-four hour race next weekend.

Despite that prostitute, I will be beating the living shit out of you, I will beat ever ounce of my fibre into you because I hate you that fucking much as I've not been able to move on with my life because of you and your fucking buddies. This Inferno match will be the end of it all and then, I'll be able to move on with my life and being able to focus developing my war machine men, known as The European Fiery Nation, doing things the way that even The Fuckalls wished they could've done and they've done a good job without me doing shit for them.

I can't move on to join them on their goal of winning the tag titles, despite me knowing that they are a piece of fucking tins, but Ludvig and Dakon want them and want me to be apart of their title win and I can't be part of that until I've destroyed you and until I'm done with you. I'm going to throw you around and place you under the flames and be burned to pieces. Worst of all, I'm keeping my nickname after this match because it signifies how I've stood out and evolved since the Ice era and that's completely dead and buried to the ground for good.

You are the same shiitake you've done since you got here and everyone, especially the fans need to see a new Kandis that isn't about flirting to other men or flaunting her body of thinking how attractive you are when you're dogshit of a woman to look at. You're ugly as fuck and never once found you attractive. You aren't getting another World Title shot because if you need that to be the top wrestler of SCW, you're shit at wrestling and fucking stupid for not believing you are the top wrestler in the company.

I don't need the World Title, despite many people wanting me to go for it, but I'm not because I know I don't need to win the World Title to prop to everyone of being the top wrestler. I believe I'm the top wrestler without the piece of tin. Also if I lied wanting the title prostitute, I would've gone and attacked Simon and Asher when they were arguing over the piece of tin and tried to hold on to it, yet I didn't care. Because I didn't want the fucking belt. The only reason I was thrown in that World Title match was because of you.

The point is that you're fucked and no words you'll say to me are relevant prostitute because you are simply fucked in so many ways that I want to crush your fucking skull, I want to hurt you in many ways nobody has ever wanted to hurt you before. I want to make you bleed and I want to fucking burn you for good.

Nobody will ever see you the same way ever again when you're body be broken to pieces and I'll fucking enjoy that moment for the rest of my life, giving you payback you and your dead weight Tommy and Drake deserve. Take a good look at pictures of yourself prostitute and take a good look of the prostitute for the last time because you aren't going to walk away unscathed, I will, period. Burned In Blood Era is here to stay forever. See you out there, prostitute because I'm going to have fun burning you alive.”
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Body, Heart, & Soul 2024
[Image: LIkgPge.png]

SCW: 26 - 35 - 5 || Career: 35 - 41 - 5
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW World Champion
4X SCW Tag Team Champion W/ Tommy Valentine
[The Connection]