Chris Dumont & David Striker vs. EFN (Dakon Theron & Ludvig Eriksson)
Underground Rules

4 RP limit for tag

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, March 23, 2024
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
{The screen static jumps and we find ourselves in the famed JokersBar in the Roppangi ward of Tokyo Japan as we get a good look at the Front Man of the Phantom Troupe himself, David Bam Bam Striker and the Ronin Chris Dumont alongside a towering, glowering, and extremely well bearded individual. All three men...well, *TWO* out of the three at the very least...are dressed for a night of enjoying the club}

David: Hello Superior Championship Wrestling and *WELCOME*...to the Dope Show!!! I am here at the Troupe's home away from home in the JokersBar, right here smack dab in the middle of the heart of Roppangi enjoying a little bit of downtime before the three of us in myself...

{David then thumps the shoulder of Chris}

David:...the Second Generation Man always with the Master Plan in Chris Dumont...and the troupe's newest member in the Bad Man from Lovecraft County....the "Bearded Enforcer"!!!

{David then does the old "Vanna White Wheel of Fortune reveal" pose at the bearded man who simply rolls his eyes before looking at David}

David: This is the "Big Rig" Kyle Gibson!! Say hello, Kyle!

{The camera zooms in at Kyle’s face who simply scowls at the camera which causes it to move back abruptly and very quickly}

Chris: Yeah, Kyle’s not big about talking on camera and who can blame him when you’re six foot five of *MEAN*, right?

David: But MEAN in a good way since he’s the kind of guy that I can trust with my back, just like how the girls had Chris’ back and vice versa at Retribution this past week. And it seems like the EFN or Empty Fucking Nutters, seems to have a rather painful series of bone spurs up their collective asses because a week on from losing to Chris and the Girls, now on this week’s edition of Breakdown they want to try their collective luck by tangling with Chris again… but this time, they will get the double barrel shotgun blast of what Chris *AND* I can do when are tagging in that ring.

And while this will be my THIRD outing in an Underground rules match in as many days, you boys probably assume that I’m not going to be at a hundred percent following my match against Kimberly at Retribution and if I was some normal guy, then you might be right…

But who the hell said that I was any kind of *NORMAL*, eh??

And yes, I might have lost my shot at the Underground championship, but I’m not worried about that because unlike a couple of jokers like you, I’m not a picky bastard and nor do am I going to lose my shit over it…not when I take out my frustrations out of the both of you in the ring in just a few days.

Chris: Well that’s one way of doing things, I guess?

David: While that is one way of looking at things, Chris, that’s not central to the plot or what I nor the Dope Show have in mind for our tag match at Breakdown because you see while the EFN will no doubt be getting ready to cut what they feel is the most epic of promos…with Dakon no doubt trying to be his best Rivethead self while the rest of the group go off and do their own thing, especially since Ludvig apparently hates dealing with the camera.

But perhaps you can tell me something, Dakon. You were so full of confidence in that your team was unbeatable and that you two twats could just go around and do whatever the fuck you wanted too…you were so happy and full of fire bragging about how the girls and Chris here didn’t stand a fucking chance against you in the match because you had every faith in Enigma to do his job in that match…

So tell me, where did that happy fury go when you that bell rung and you got your fucking bell *RUNG* by Chris here right out of the gate, hmm?

Did anything go to fucking plan when you went charging down that tramp at Retribution, eh?

{David’s face adopts a wolfish grin before he reaches up and taps the back of his right hand against Kyle’s chest to which the bearded man raises an annoyed eyebrow at his fellow Troupe-mate}

David: If you tried that shit on Kyle here, he would’ve banished you right into the void without a moment’s hesitation, Theron. You would be jawing at him one second and then wondering why you’re looking up at the fucking lights above the next because just like Chris, Kyle here can go from standing still to kicking your damned fool *HEAD* right off your fucking *SHOULDERS* in two point two seconds flat because Kyle here doesn’t take shit from anyone who isn’t one of the Troupe, pure and simple.

But like I said just a few moments ago, at the pay per view Chris was able to beat you rather handily in a purely vicious style that rattled that Rivethead skull of yours, Theron…so what kind of boasting and bragging do you think will help you when Chris has someone that he’s spent serious time training with, learning the ropes, and how to properly apply chaos with, hmm?

What do you think the end result is going to be when you step into the ring against someone in an Underground match that happily would go to bloody, bloody war with Kimberly Williams once more just to settle the score, eh??

{Suddenly the wolfish grin slowly slips and disappears as the darkly serious look appears on David’s face as he focuses all of his attention onto the camera}

David: Allow me to tell you what that final result is going to be at Breakdown will be, Theron. Yes, the EFN is a proud and tough duo and yes, you are two very capable brawlers but where it comes to being in the ring against two fucking wrestling prodigies, two up and coming second generation wrestlers with the kind of family legacies that Chris and myself are boasting…you don’t stand a fucking chance based on the odds alone, you sad and pathetic little creature.

And the true reality is that you lack the common level of understanding that the Elder Gods *THEMSELVES* gave the common garden snail to see just how unprepared that you and Ludvig truly are at that.

You see, no doubt you’re going to try and impress upon us that you’re going to win because we’re underestimating the two of you and Ginny when in fact you’re nothing more than proving just how big a fucking *hypocrite* you are by doing the exact same thing to us that you’re saying that we’re doing to you and the problem is that no matter the kind of promo you cut, no matter the level of preparation that you put yourselves through…no matter the level of fucking *work* that you two put yourselves through, it still will not be enough when the time finally comes and that bell finally rings because once that bell toils, and it will toil especially for the two of you, then Theron and Ludvig, you’re both going to find out why our respective parents were dreaded in the decades past here in the sport of professional wrestling.

Our parents weren’t the grand legendary heroes of their promotions…no, they were the sadistic bastards that was the rank and file sum of the fucking *EARTH* that could outwrestle, outthink, and most importantly out *BASTARD* their opponents. They were the men who hated to love and loved to hate because they walked that fine, gray line of the Tweeners and they knew it…because that’s who they were.

And yes, no doubt you’ll be licking your chops and gloating about how there is no way that I’m wrestling at a hundred percent after my match against Kimberly Williams…and you’re right, I’m not at a hundred percent.

But then again you’re probably too dense to fucking understand that once I had that last nail pulled out of my body, I was already packed up and ready to get on red-eye flight from where the Retribution pay per view took place all the fucking way to right here in Japan where I wrestled in several stops all across this great country as part of Pro Wrestling Nova Havok in Japan tour and winning *EVERY* match since getting here!!

Yes, every single inch of muscle, sinew strand, joint, and bone *aches* like you couldn’t believe…but Theron…Ludvig…this is what I live for.

This is what the Dope Show *RUNS* on…your pain, your suffering…that is our *PLEASURE*!!

{Chris nods as he bumps fists with his long time friend and faction-mate}

Chris: Before you two boys start evening trying to question our hearts or our dedication, how about you two start by questioning who’s bright idea was it to sign a rematch clause against ME, knowing full well the level of people that I have lurking in the darkest alleys of South Town, eh?

You want to say that you can go around and fuck people up simply because you “can”, Theron? Allow me to introduce you to a team that wishes to test that little fucking “theory” of yours to the ultimate test in an match decided to fuck people up shall we, you pedantic little twat of a man?!

The last time that you and I were in the same ring together, boys, I laid you both out with the help of two young women who the entire lot of you decided wasn’t worthy of being in this division and yet, with them dealing with their own issues, I was able to give them just enough instruction and realization to let them tap into some of that talent that Davey-boy and myself have seen in the girls since we’ve arrived here in SCW. All it took was someone who actually believed in them and what they could do to give them just enough of a real push of faith and look at what they were capable of doing.

They put the two of you flat on your combined asses despite what you assumed about them-that was the level of my faith in them

And now, this week on Breakdown, the Nation is stepping into the ring with members of the Dope Show, two members of the wider Phantom Troupe experience…two men who thrive on producing some of the most exquisite chaos that the two of you will have faced, all of the world, because at Breakdown this week, gentlemen, we might set your collective faces on fire and put them out…with a friggin AXE!!

While I won’t deny that the two of you are tough fighters, I will give you both that much, but you both know full well what I can do in that ring and you’ve seen what my partner can do in that ring…I mean this is a man who gleefully weaponized his own body in his first ever Underground match against Kimberly Williams, and yes-he may have failed in his attempt to claim the Underground championship that may be true…but look how much friggin damage she had to do to him in order to stun him just long enough to win the match.

That’s right, I’m calling it as I sees it and I’m saying that Kimberly Williams didn’t win the match because she was BETTER than Davey boy here…I’m saying that she won the match simply because she got fucking LUCKY!! Plain and Simple!

But at Breakdown, Gentlemen, at Breakdown the two of you are going to have to step into the ring with two men who are more than willing to go blow for blow with you, strike for strike and still grind your fucking bones into the finest powder that the truest freaks all over Europe can truly enjoy, none the less because we are the puryeaors in the most exquisite forms of chaos…THAT is what it means to be a member of this army of the night, Theron and Ludvig baby!! It means that week in and week out, you’re willing to put not only your entire body, but also you’re very career on the line and make yourself ready to goto hell and back to ensure that you get that job done and done in a way that there is no fucking question that if you beat us, then you’ll know to keep fucking respect in your collective mouths whenever you speak of your betters..and despite your claims, you’re not superior than anyone, and you are most certainly not superior than the members of the Phantom Troupe, bruv.

So when the bell rings, gentlemen, either step up and take the beating that you are oh so bloody well deserve…step up and face the Chaos like me…or be sent back like the true dregs you both truly are.

{David nods in agreement with Chris as he thumps his friend on the right shoulder as he turns to regard the camera once again, that serious look as steady as the camera refocuses on him}

David: I don’t have much more to say, EuroNation. Other than at Breakdown, you need to throw all any and all precepts that you are going to have an easy time and simply march into Eden’s Gate with your head’s held high like some kind of conquering heroes because in reality, gentlemen, the only thing that’s truly going to happen is the two of you are going to be laid the fuck out like you’ve never been laid out before and then, then maybe you’ll both learn how to chill the fuck out because this whole false reality of how “you can do whatever the fuck you want simply because you can?”...that will simply be a mere memory.

In the words of a great sage…Because the moment that the bell rings at Breakdown, what you're both going to learn is that our lives hang by a thread and that the two of you are waiting for their sentence...ain't it the truth? As you take your chances with the law, only to find that Justice is a roll of the dice...a flip of the coin...a turn of the wheel of fate..and fate is a very finky bitch.

And come Breakdown, you'll learn that first hand because your fates...those of the European Fiery Nation...is now in the hands of the Dope Show, and we don't play dice!

{The screen then static jumps to black}
===============================================

{We are then shown a fourth man with a camera hooked up to a laptop who then nods as he looks over at David and Company}

Man: Everything looks good, boss! I’ll get this shit set up and sent over to the SCW media folks.

{David nods in agreement}

David: Thanks Irvine, let me know when things are done.

{David is about to say something when Chris notices something as a dark skinned woman in a pair of black cargo pants and a white “Wife Beater” shirt walks up and straight to David}

Woman: Hey boss, while you were cutting your promo…someone showed up for you.

David: Really Rachel, who?

{The woman, Rachel, simply points over at a long black car with a pair of stern looking Japanese men in black suits standing next to it to which David simply nods.}

David: Alright then, I guess that answers that question. I’ll be back in a while gang and I’ll see you back at the club.

{David then heads over to the men as the screen then static cuts to an outside shot of a new location-that of a towering skyscraper set against the all enclosing blackness of the night as the following information appears on the screen}

Headquarters of the Shiba Zaibatsu
JR Tokyu Meguro Building
16F, 3-1-1 Kamiosaki
Shinagawa, Tokyo, Japan

{The scene the cuts to the inside of a large meeting room where a respectable young “Salary Man” holds open the door to the room and David Striker is quickly ushered into the room, still dressed in his clothes from the promo earlier, as he approaches the long table that a single occupied chair who’s occupant is turned to face the skyline}

David: So I take it that my proposal has been brought before the board?

{We hear the sound of high heels clacking against tile at which point David turns to see Kimko Shiba, the head of Sports Division for the Shiba Zaibatsu, striding up to him in a respectable black suit}

Kimko: Your proposal has indeed been heard, Mister Striker. And while it isn’t something that we were…expecting, the head of the Zaibatsu has chosen to grant your proposal.

{Kimko then picks something up off of the table and presents it to David in a formal manner which he then takes with the same formality as it is presented to him}

Kimko: What you hold in your hands, Mister Striker, is the official tenth contract with an option for the match to be made a championship match by order of the SCW President and the champion in question. Furthermore, the appropriate waivers have been included and furthermore, once this contract is signed by all parties involved, construction will begin at once.

{David looks down at the black encased packet in his hands and then executes a very deep and formal bow to Kimko which she returns with all due diligence}

David: I can only offer up my most humble and heartfelt thanks, Shiba-sama. I will endeavor to do my best.

Man’s Voice: Of that I have every confidence, Mister Striker.

{David’s eyes suddenly shoot wide open as he hears the man’s voice as he slowly starts to come back up to his full height as the person that occupied the sole occupied chair at the table turn to reveal that it is none other than the head of the Shiba Zaibatsu himself-Marcus Alexander Slayton Senior-his fingers steeple in front of him as he regards David with his cold, ice-blue eyes}

Marcus: It’s not everyday someone is offered a chance to play in Lucifer’s Playground after all. So please…do keep in touch.

{The screen then cuts to black}
OOC:L Yeah, I didn't have any time to make corrections to grammar work today since I forgot about US time being ahead of the UK already where we've still not changed clocks yet. Anyway, congrats on the win Will. You're always a pleasure to RP against.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Atlanta, Georgia. Wednesday 13th March (Off-Camera)

While Ginny was away from Dakon and Ludvig for a while to talk things with her uncle, they were all alone today after their matches in both Supreme Championship Wrestling and in Atlanta Wrestling Alliance which they were still part of. They were in a bar, drinking to do something different away from their businesses, away from their homes. In fact, they only knew what their businesses were outside of wrestling recently and they live together as friends. They share a pint together and drink to it.

Dakon Theron: “You know Ludvig, it's nice for us to be here alone without any assholes wanting to bother us with talking boring bullshit.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Yeah, especially that bullshit acts that took place. The fact Chris and Body, Heart and Soul had to win that match as a team was stupid. It clearly shows Body, Heart and Soul aren't a real tag team. I mean heck, they changed to be just like everybody else in order to have talent.”

Dakon Theron: “But we must change to get better at wrestling. It only shows if we change, as we've been saying, we'd be stale and boring like every other tag team on the planet. I preferred them being play dolls honestly, at least they were entertaining and fun. But using Chris as friendship, pathetic.”

They shared a drink to that and they know they got another match against them with Chris and David. Of course, that wasn't going to be the main topic, due to doing a video about it next week. They were alone along with the barman serving drivers in the bar downtown as they didn't want anyone to come in and talk to them and if they did, they'd tell them to go away.

Ludvig Eriksson: “I hated doing that video for the match separately without you. I prefer to get my hands dirty without needing to talk. At least we can this week.”

Dakon Theron: “Worse of all, we weren't going to ever work with Enigma. He was not European first of all and secondly, why would we work with someone that we weren't going to be friends with? We didn't care about winning that match because it was pathetic. The match made zero sense with Chris in it.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Oh my parents made the business. How up your own ass do you have to be? The wrestling business was around far before his parents were even born. It only shows how little work he done to get into wrestling, don't it, leeching off family members? That's nothing new at all.”

Dakon Theron: “His father didn't complain about anything? Yeah, another line of bullshit, there was always something wrestlers complained about, even his dad. He was just too much of a coward to speak up. There is no way he got on with his job without complaining about something.”

Both of them laughed on the video Chris did and it was still funny to them. They drank beer they brought from the bar. Ludvig scratches his chin about something that did catch his attention in his line of work the other day.

Ludvig Eriksson: “I know my employers and I always have something to complain about running a night, strip, casino and dancing club. I get told I'm too young for this business.”

Dakon Theron: “Technically, you are bro, but you broke the barriers and you're drinking a beer here with me, well because I paid for it and the barman doesn't give a fuck.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “I rather have my employers moan and bitch at me for doing shit wrong than continuing to do the job and pretending they enjoy and are happy about it. Life doesn't work like that.”

Dakon nods his head, feeling like Ginny was missing from the gang, but at the same time, it was important for her to have a discussion with both Raab brothers, although Dakon is nervous about the situation that could happen w and it's something he couldn't shake off, but he also had to answer Ludvig's response

Dakon Theron: “Oh, I get bitching and moaning from other people in my motorcycle club too. Even from my workers that I rather they bitch and complain at me than continuing to do work they don't like too. But I got to admit Ludvig, I'm pretty concerned of what could be happening with Konrad and my girlfriend.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Yeah I do get that feeling for sure and we still haven't spoken to him or know what his plans are. He came in and focused on Enigma more than us. Then he obviously left, despite he had to race in Phoenix this weekend.”

Dakon Theron: “I'm sure there's a reason for that along with him not telling us his plans, but I guess he only just returned. I can't shake off the feeling he will be so pissed at me for dating his niece, but he trusts me, not like Ginny is dating some stranger.”

Of course, that was always the point as there were other guys coming in the bar now, but they were well away from Dakon and Ludvig and didn't care for people to come in. They drank more of the beer with the TV screens on for basketball game on TV. Ludvig scratched his chin, being concerned for his tag partner.

Ludvig Eriksson: “But your dating someone from his family. His twin brother might be alright with it, but he doesn't know you like Konrad does. Just don't say I didn't warn you that he'll end up not talking to you.”

Dakon Theron: “The end of the day, he knows I'm leading this team, for the time being that is. But you know something? What Sin City Underground did with the titles, it inspired me. I looked through the matches Lord Raab was going on about and like wow, he and his husband really did admire the hardcore tag title aspect of things.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “That's the thing teams hate about us is we're willing to have the hardcore tag titles Lord Raab and Samuel won, we're changing the tag division. I thought it hadn't been done before honestly.”

Dakon Theron: “It has and that's what we got to inspire to be like. Only it'll be underground tag titles. That's the freaking dream. I suggest you watch Sin City Underground Hardcore tag title matches. I didn't know it had happened in wrestling either, but it seems not to be done since and that's our jobs to bring back.”

Nodding their heads in agreement of the plan as although they still had the mentality of not caring about winning matches unless it was the tag titles involved and they cheers to the idea and drank their beer without any thought of the bar getting more noisy, although some kids pointed at Dakon and Ludvig.

Dakon Theron: “Go away you stupid kids, we don't want your divided attention.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “If you want our autograph, go and buy it from ebay you stupid fools.”

Dakon and Ludvig high fived each other, being assholes as they were outside of the wrestling ring as well. The kids went away and cried for a bit, without any remorse or care in the world for what happened. Of course, they were different that they would easily refuse time with the fans, which they know Konrad couldn't do.

Ludvig Eriksson: “Yeah, the dream of us actually changing the tag division that every other team is afraid to do. We are a real team, not some formed up made up team BS that end up going on solo's paths.”

Dakon Theron: “Look at Body, Heart and Soul, they aren't committed to only be tag wrestlers, in fact, none of these teams are. They are just stupid for wanting to go on solos runs to capture other belts that mean nothing to us. I already thought it was bullshit of going for the US title with that lottery stuff. I don't care for that trash belt.”

Ludvig Eriksson “Especially how insulting it was for you as a non American to go for that belt. Of course, we got Kemal to do that job pretty soon. I spoke to him the other day you know, he seems so excited to get things started in Atlanta Wrestling Alliance. He said if I became US champion, I'd change it to European title.”

Dakon Theron: “Ah, must've been when I went to deal with my motorcycle business. I can't wait for this kid to come in and be a future leader for our team when Konrad retires to do NASCAR stuff. Damn, I didn't even think the European title change was possible, but he's smarter than both of us. He wants to represent Europe with pride.”

Ludvig had a smile on his face to hear from Kemal saying it the other day and how ready he was to show European colours when he joins Atlanta Wrestling Alliance in the next few weeks. They know Konrad won't break promises of that and it's partly why they know he's come back too to make a promise with Kemal.

Dakon Theron: “Does he know about the Underground Tag idea?”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Oh yeah, he loves the idea and finds it creative. He asked why hasn't anyone else thought of it and I was like well, one company did and I told him about Konrad's twin brother and his husband and said he already knew because he trained with him a few times now.”

Dakon Theron: “Well, he did say he partly owns the wrestling school as well as Konrad. I just hope me and Ginny dating isn't going to affect me and Konrad's relationship because I admire everything he's done for the pair of us.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Me too. I'm honoured he gave us the opportunity to wrestle. Honestly, it's nice to finally know what you do outside of wrestling because we all need our own business adventures. I like bikes, but gangs aren't for me.”

Dakon Theron: “I already got a girlfriend I'm pretty happy with to go there. Never been much of a gambler, but you telling me that story of how you got into America by winning Texas hold em game is remarkable stuff. Anyway, I think we better go since it's getting busy in here now. We'll go to a bowling place to have some fun, more discussions about wrestling and other things about the future of European Fiery Nation.”

They say cheers one more time before they drink the whole beer and left the place without a second thought of caring of upsetting the kids that approached them earlier and left the bar to head to a bowling place as two good friends that were tag partners and were sworn enemies until they ended up connecting as friends. They also ended up talking about Kemal as well as the future member coming into the team.

------------------------

Twitch exclusive video about David and Chris (On-Camera)

Dakon Theron: “Ah, would you look at that, the two kiss asses who happened to be cowards that couldn't allow Body, Heart and Soul to attack us themselves. All because we attacked them from behind. We won't address you Chris since you've already likely spoken enough bullshit to save the hayday.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “I hate doing videos for matches, so bloody lame as I've always said, Dakon is a much stronger talker than I am. We lost, but unlike you bozos, we don't care about it. But we bitch and complain about that somehow.”

Dakon Theron: ”No, we do not give a fuck about losing, but the fact you and David act like you're friends with these idiots is pathetic. You barely even met these stupid bitches that act like they are your friends, but they'll stab you both in the back when they face you for tag matches, I tell you that now.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “There's no room for friendships in wrestling. Heck, Dakon and I hated each other, but telling us we're the worst tag team like those bitches only proves you and them are stupid.”

Dakon Theron: “Sorry we don't care to be solos world champions of the world, sorry we don't care for other belts, apart from the tag belts. I mean heck, Syren only cares about the world title and you don't get people calling her out to change apart from Konrad, but he does have a point when she's held the title eight times.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Its just nonsense at this point. You might've beaten us Chris, but it's not like we were in anyway going to work with Enigma. We had no reason to be friends and work together. You didn't see us moan and bitch about that, we accepted it. We accept he'll trash us and we don't give a fuck.”

Dakon Theron: “David already blew his chances to be Underground champion so there's going to be nothing you'll learn more from us, maybe teach the leech who got into the business because of his family a few tricks or two. We know you'll be brutal against us David, but Chris over there is a pussy. Claiming we're a disgrace to wrestling when quite frankly, you are Chris.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Acting like my family built this business from the ground. I already explained the bullshit that your father got on with his job, but he was a pussy because life doesn't work when you don't complain about anything. I rather complain and bitch than settling for doing solos matches that are meaningless.”

Dakon Theron: “We never wrestle to win matches, unless the tag titles are on the line because we will get the tag titles without having to earn wins because we don't need to, unlike you both bozos. David might've beaten Kim in the past, but didn't get him very far on capturing the Underground title.

Ludvig Eriksson: “We have plans on why we want the tag titles that is sure to change completely everything that is wrong with the tag division. Where the tag division was literally boring, until we came in and changed everything. How many Underground matches have taken place here since we've arrived compared to before?”

Dakon Theron: “Zero so you can't tell us we're generic like your fake friendship with Body, Heart and Soul are, incapable of defending themselves. Hey, they bitched and complained for teams not giving them attention. We provide and succeeded, but when we gave them attention, they bitched and moaned for not doing anything to us.”

Ludvig Eriksson: “Because like you both that are a fake team together because of what happened on Breakdown before the PPV, they are cowards. You both should've left them to defend themselves, but they only proved despite Chris and the team stating they weren't weak, you made them that way.”

Dakon Theron: “It was stupid and moronic from you both. It doesn't matter though because we're going to beat you both to another planet. We know David will fuck us up and go for it bro, we love that you're willing to do underground matches, but Chris is gonna be too afraid to do so. You may think, oh we will win because of the PPV win Chris got.

Ludvig Eriksson: “You both won't because you two haven't proven yourselves to be a team together and I don't know if you both are a team together, but if you are, we'll give you the beatings of welcoming you both deserve.”

Dakon Theron: “We don't care for family stories Chris. As Ludvig said, we're going out there and put a beating on you both. We may not go for the win, but we are going to enjoy brutalising the living shit out of you both, brutalising our way to the tag titles. We do these matches for fun honestly, not to win the match. Even if we don't win, we are satisfied with our performance and nothing is going to change because you idiots want us to evolve when we've evolved the tag division more than your fake friends have. Anyway, we'll see you weak idiots in the ring.”