Veronica Strader vs. Glory Braddock
2 RP limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET THURSDAY, May 2, 2024 (Deadline will return to Wednesday next week)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
1 of 2
=====

==========
April 27th, 2024
San Francisco, California
Off Camera
==========

Glory Braddock and Brittany Lohan have long contended that with or without the championships, that they are the best tag team in Supreme Championship Wrestling. They already ran through the entire division, culminating in a victory over Light in the Darkness to win the tag team championship for the first time. Now they are looking towards repeating that same feat. They ran through the entire SCW tag team division for a second, only this time they did it all in one night at Taking The Leap, defeating a multitude of tag teams all looking not only for that same opportunity but also looking to take out Twisted & Sadistic. But Braddock and Lohan survived and came out with the victory. This victory now has guaranteed them the one on one championship rematch that they feel that is rightfully theirs, that they rightfully deserve. Sure, they may have ruffled some feathers along the way, but Braddock and Lohan were robbed of their opportunity to celebrate their title victory. They were robbed of their titles when they weren’t even pinned to lose the belts. And then CHBK tried to keep them from receiving a rematch. But now they have a date with Light in the Darkness in the future and there is nothing anything or anyone can do about it.

Still, Glory Braddock is very aware of the threat she and Brittany Lohan face going forward. They did rock the boat in order to earn this opportunity. Among others, they made enemies out of SCW newcomers The Cowgirls from Hell, and on next week’s Breakdown The British Bombshell will be facing one of the Cowgirls, Veronica Strader, in one on one action. Glory isn’t all that concerned. She is a very accomplished singles wrestler on top of being one half of the best tag team in SCW. She is a Supreme Champion, meaning she has held every title available to a wrestler in SCW. If Veronica wants a fight, Braddock will certainly give her a fight. And if Braddock has her way, then Strader will have no choice but to tap out or pass out to the Shekhinah Glory.

Breakdown now turns its attention to Japan. The Land of the Rising Sun plays host to the next edition of Breakdown. Glory isn’t going to Japan right away. She isn’t even going to her “Mother” Aphrodite Noel’s home in Orlando, Florida to touch base with her. The British Bombshell has other more deeply personal issues to deal with before making the trip to Japan for her battle with Strader on Breakdown. This is what brings Glory Braddock to a poor, low rent district in San Francisco, California.

The British Bombshell walked through the gritty streets of San Francisco’s low-rent district, her steps echoing against the cracked pavement. Despite the dilapidated surroundings, she held her head high, her determined stride betraying none of the weariness that clung to the neighborhood like a second skin. Braddock herself was wearing loose fitting denim jeans, sneakers, and a purple t-shirt. Her long blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail in the back. Braddock approaches a dilapidated home, its once vibrant façade now weathered and worn by time and neglect. The paint, now a faded memory, peels away in jagged strips, exposing the weary wood beneath to the elements. Glory steps to the front door and reluctantly knocks. She waits for a moment but receives no answer so she knocks again. Still no answer. Braddock sighs out of frustration and knocks for a third time.

“Katherine!” She shouts. “I know you’re in there!” Again Braddock waits. This time she finally hears footsteps approaching from within this run down beat up old home. She hears the door unlatching. It opens and Glory sees a black haired young woman standing before her in tattered, dirty, very worn clothes.

This woman, Katherine Prescott, is dirty in her appearance and appears to not have had a bath in days. Braddock herself is taken aback at first by her appearance, because this isn’t the first time she saw Katherine. This woman, Katherine, is her sister-in-law. This is Kurt Logan’s sister. She used to wrestle for the promotion Glory Braddock owned. Katherine quit wrestling a few years in and then she lost contact with her brother Kurt and Kurt’s wife Glory Braddock. The last time Glory saw Katherine she was doing quite well for herself. She had a feeling that Katherine had hit upon hard times when she found out that she was living in this poor, low rent district in San Francisco, but she had no idea that it had gotten this bad.

“Glory?” Katherine seems to be just as surprised as Glory. “What the hell are you doing here?”

“Just checking up on my family. Is there anything wrong with that?”

“No, I guess I’m just surprised it took you so long to check up on your family.” Katherine remarks. “How long has it been since we saw one another? How long has it been since my brother spoke to me?”

“I don’t know.” Glory shrugs her shoulders. “Almost ten years…maybe?”

“Close to that, yeah.” Katherine remarks. “Kurt I get. I understand why he didn’t bother reaching out. But you? You surprised me. But then again, I guess it shouldn’t surprise me. The moment you let that woman get into your head, the moment you became her “daughter”, you changed into someone I just don’t recognize.”

Glory knows that Katherine is referring to Aphrodite Noel. But Katherine just doesn’t understand, she couldn’t understand the closeness of their relationship. Right here and now isn’t the place to talk about that. Glory Braddock is here for other, more important issues. “Well I’m here now. So may I come in and talk?”

“Sure, whatever.” Katherine sighs as she motions for Braddock to come in. Glory steps across the threshold and into the house. The inside looks just as worn down and broken down as the outside. Katherine leads her into a small ratty looking living area. Glory sits down on a sofa and Katherine sits down next to her. “Sorry this may not be up to your lavish standards but its the best I can afford right now.”

“What happened to you?” Glory asks. “I thought you were doing well for yourself after you quit.”

“Yeah, well, that’s the reason why my brother cut off all ties to me.” The raven haired woman remarks. “I fell back into my drug habit. And just so you’re aware, I did break the habit, I am drug free again. But as you are well aware with your sister’s own past drug issues, that habit is very expensive. It left me in a financial disaster. Thanks to my drug addiction, this is all I can afford.”

“But at least you got free of the drug habit. That’s the silver lining.”

“This is true.” She chuckles. “I might not be here otherwise. I would be in prison or maybe even dead.” She points a finger at Glory. “But you seem to be doing very well for yourself, aren’t you, Glory? Your company is successful. You and Brittany Lohan are number one contenders for the SCW World Tag Team Title. Everything seems to be going your way.”

“You’ve been keeping tabs on me, eh?” Glory asks, her brow arched out of curiosity. Katherine nods her head.

“Yes, I admit, I have kept up with your career.” Katherine sighs. “Look, I know I may sound agitated, and I may have a little sour grapes in my heart and soul right now, but despite our differences I do love you and my brother and I am happy for you both. I’m happy for your success. God knows Kurt deserves a happy life.” She sternly looks at Glory. “So don’t screw it up.”

“How do you think I would screw it up?”

“I told you, I have been keeping tabs on your career. I notice how much more ruthless and aggressive you have been lately. And it isn’t hard for someone who knows you, like me, to figure out what brought about this change. You are allowing yourself to become more and more like HER, like that despicable woman you call your “mother.” I don’t like it and I am worried about how it could influence your marriage to my brother.”

“I didn’t come here to argue about my life choices.” Glory says as she herself starts to get more frustrated. “I chose to become Aphrodite Noel’s daughter because she has been more than just a mentor to me. She helped me save my business and she is now helping me and Brittany win back the tag titles. So how I choose to live my life is my business. Now if you don’t mind I would rather NOT talk about that again. I didn’t come all the way across the continent here for that.”

“Then why did you come here, Glory?” Katherine asks as a look of annoyance crosses her face. “If you’re coming to try and get me to wrestle for you again forget it. I’m not interested.”

“I would gladly help you get a job so you can better yourself.” Glory shakes her head. “But that’s not why I’m here so you can breathe a sigh of relief.”

“Then why are you here?”

“This is going to sound dumb. I may sound dumb. But even you must know that I do love your brother. I love Kurt and I care about him deeply. You do believe that, don’t you?” Glory asks. Katherine immediately nods her head. “I realized recently that I never met your and Kurt’s parents.”

“Well I’m not surprised.” Katherine shrugs her shoulders. “And I don’t mean that as an insult. I mean, you have always been a super busy person. Between being an active wrestler, running your own business, trying to be a mother to two kids…”

“Three.” Glory corrects her. “Kurt and I adopted one awhile back.”

“Oh, well congrats.” Katherine says smiling. “But, yeah, you’ve been very busy. It’s enough to distract anyone. So I’m not surprised you haven’t been able to meet all of Kurt’s family.”

“That isn’t an excuse for never trying to get to know any of his family outside of you.” Glory states. “It also doesn’t excuse him for introducing me. I mean, why didn’t he even once try to introduce me to his family?”

“Oh well there’s a simple answer to that one, Glory.” Katherine says with a hint of snarkiness in her voice. “My brother doesn’t want anything to do with them anymore.”

“Huh?” Glory is stunned. Katherine nods her head.

“Things didn’t end well, and that’s putting it mildly.”

“Do you even know where they are? Your mother and your father? Do you know where they are?” Glory asks.

“I know where our dad is.” Katherine remarks coldly. He is six feet underground. He is dead.”

“Dead?”

The word hits Glory Braddock like a ton of bricks. This wasn’t the news she was expecting. She had hoped to find out that her father and mother in law were still alive, that maybe there was a chance for reconciliation between them and Kurt. But hearing now that one is dead is heartbreaking for Glory Braddock. She has no chance to reconcile with her own deceased parents. She had hoped to bring about some form of reconciliation for Kurt and his parents. Now at least part of that is ruined.

“That’s what I said.” Katherine answers with a nod of her head. “I believe he died of a drug overdose. That’s the one thing Kurt and I both inherited from dear old dad; drug problems. Lucky for us we were able to overcome them. Dad died because of it.”

“I’m…” Glory shakes her head “...I’m so sorry. I didn’t know.”

“Don’t apologize. Dad was not a good person. He beat us, he was abusive, and when he was drunk it got even worse. I hate to say it, but I’m kinda glad he’s dead and I think Kurt feels the same.”

“No wonder he didn’t want to talk about it.” Glory says quietly.

“Yeah, it always has been a sore subject with him.”

“What about your mother?” Glory asks. “Is she alive?”

“I have no idea.” Katherine shrugs her shoulders. “I kinda think she is alive. But I don’t know for sure. And if she is alive, I wouldn’t know where to find her.” Katherine narrows her gaze at Glory. “Why do you care? Why do you want to know all this?”

“I’m just concerned for Kurt. I’m worried about him.” Glory shakes her head. Tears form in her eyes. She reaches up to wipe them away. “I love him to death but I fear he is trying to distance himself from his past, that he is just trying to ignore it, and that is not healthy. It isn’t healthy at all.”

“Look at who is talking!” Katherine chuckles. “You held a bit of a grudge against your own mom for running away after divorcing your dad. Then when both your mom and dad died you just allowed yourself to be adopted by that maniac Aphrodite Noel.”

“Yes, look at what ignoring my past did to me.” Glory’s voice cracks. “Do you want that kind of mental and emotional damage permanently done to Kurt?” There is a long pause as Glory’s words sink in. Katherine finally sighs.

“Alright, alright, I get your point.”

“So you see what I want? You get why I’m here?”

“Yeah.” Katherine nods her head. “And I will do my best to help. I was being honest though, I have no idea if our mother is alive. And if she is, I don’t know where to find her. But I have an idea of where to start.”

“Thank you, Katherine.” Glory leans in and gives her sister-in-law a big hug. “I know Kurt and I haven’t been in touch in a long time. I speak for Kurt when I apologize. Family should always be there for one another and I promise, going forward, we will always be there for you.”

“I hope you mean that, Glory. I really do.” Katherine smiles. “Because I admit, I missed you both. I especially miss my brother.” They break the embrace. Glory smiles back at Katherine.

“Look, if you want I can get you an extra ticket to Breakdown. It’ll be in Japan next week. You can come support me against Veronica Strader.”

“Will Kurt be there?” She asks with an arched brow.

“Possibly.”

“Then no.” Katherine shakes her head. “I’m not sure I’m ready to face him yet. Besides, you don’t need me to support you against Strader. You got that one in the bag, Glory.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m sure.” Katherine says, nodding her head.

“Very well. I don’t want to pressure you into doing something you’re not ready to do. But thank you for helping me, it means a lot.” Glory stands up. Katherine stands up. “Now I want to take you out to dinner.”

“Where?”

“Somewhere very nice.” Glory grins. “I think after everything you’ve been through, you deserve a nice night out on the town for a change.”

“It sounds good.” She sighs and shakes her head. “But I don’t have any good clothes to wear.”

“Who cares?” Glory shrugs her shoulders. “I don’t care what other people may think. You and I are family, always and no matter what.” Glory hears her cell phone ringing. She pulls it out and notices the number. It is Aphrodite. Glory looks up at Katherine. “I have to take this. You go get changed. I’ll wait outside.”

“Sure.” Katherine smirks. “Tell your “Mother” to go to hell.”

Glory chuckles as Katherine walks off. She then takes the phone and answers the call. She steps just outside the front door and puts the phone to her ear. “Yes, Mother?”

“Glory! Brittany informed me you were in San Francisco! And she seemed to rather enjoy rubbing it in my face that you went all the across the country instead of returning to my home to be with me.”

“I know and I’m sorry, Mother, but this was very important.”

“More important than the lessons I am teaching you?” Aphrodite asks. “Recall that I am working to make you more cutthroat and ruthless. That is the only way you will be able to regain the tag team championship. You do understand that you have a match on Breakdown next week, do you not?”

“I know. Veronica Strader.”

“This pathetic girl thinks she is a Cowgirl. And she thinks she is on your level. You need to make her regret stepping up to you. You definitely CANNOT afford a loss before your tag team title match or Taking Hold of the Flame.”

“I know, Mother, but…” Glory pauses “...Taking Hold of the Flame?”

“Yes, you know it is Rise To Greatness season. You win Taking Hold of the Flame and you can earn a World Title Match. Do you really think you should settle for just regaining the tag titles from Light in the Darkness? No daughter of mine should ever settle. Show the world that you are the best in the world, that you can be a double champion. That is how cutthroat you should be.”

“I understand.” Glory nods her head.

“Good. Then waste no more time. Get back here as soon as you can.”

“I will, Mother. I will catch the first flight back to Florida tomorrow.” Glory hangs up the phone. Is Aphrodite right? Is she taking her eyes off the ball by focusing on a family situation? Should she shoot for the stars and try to become a double champion in SCW? It would be quite the tall task but Glory knows that she can do it. Just as Aphrodite pointed out, she is the best wrestler. She is the best in the world. She should not have to settle.

Glory Braddock should win Taking Hold of the Flame.
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)

[Image: tkywIOv.png]
2 of 2
=====

==========
April 29th, 2024
Miami, Florida
Off Camera
==========

It’s early in the morning and the Braddock-Logan household in Miami, Florida is already awake and alive with movement and energy. This is par for the course when you are Glory Braddock, a very busy businesswoman and a very active professional wrestler. The British Bombshell is in the living room, a very elegant luxurious area complete with a plush cream colored sofa, matching recliners, and a large flat screen television mounted above a warm and toasty fireplace. The British Bombshell is wearing a soft blush pink dress with a relaxed fit that skims her curves without clinging too tightly. The fabric is lightweight and breathable, perfect for the warm Florida sun. The neckline is modest, with delicate lace trim adding a touch of femininity. A thin, woven belt cinches her waist, accentuating her hourglass figure. She accessorizes with dainty gold jewelry. She is wearing white canvas sneakers. Her luggage is sprawled out on the floor. The British Bombshell is finalizing her packing because she is about to leave to catch a flight to Japan in a few moments.

Japan will be playing host to SCW Breakdown this week and Glory Braddock is set to face off against Veronica Strader of the Cowgirls from Hell. It wasn’t Braddock’s design to provoke the SCW newcomers but apparently they felt slighted by the rampage Twisted & Sadistic have been on these past few weeks. Braddock and Lohan ran roughshod through the tag team division, attacking any and everyone in their path. Then at Taking the Leap, they defeated multiple teams, including The Cowgirls, to become number one contenders to the SCW World Tag Team Championship. But the Cowgirls aren’t done with Twisted & Sadistic. That’s fine because Glory Braddock will never back down from a fight. If Veronica Strader wants a fight then she will get one from The British Bombshell. Braddock intends to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that she, and Twisted & Sadistic, are leaps and bounds above the rest in Supreme Championship Wrestling.. She intends to prove that Strader is biting off more than she can chew by challenging Braddock to a fight.

“Daddy’s up! Daddy’s up!” It’s the sweet, high pitched voice of Glory’s youngest daughter, Dawn Logan. The brunette rushes into the room. Glory turns and smiles as she embraces Dawn in a big hug. Dawn is Glory’s youngest but she is Kurt’s only biological child that he had with Glory. Melinda Braddock, Glory’s oldest, was from a previous relationship and Fiona Logan is a young girl she and Kurt adopted. Dawn is Kurt’s last chance at a legacy and she wanted to make sure the girl carried his name. Glory kisses young Dawn on her forehead.

“With that voice I’m sure the rest of the neighborhood is up to!” Glory says with a bit of a laugh. Then she looks up in time to see her husband, Kurt Logan, trudging slowly down the steps and into the hall. Kurt then enters the living room. He is still wearing his boxer shorts and a dirty white t-shirt. He yawns and stretches really big before pointing at Dawn.

“It’s her fault.”

“What is?” Glory asks.

“It’s her fault I’m awake.” He grins. “She didn’t want you to leave without saying goodbye.”

“Awww, how thoughtful.” Glory again kisses Dawn on the forehead. “I would never leave without saying bye to either of you. Besides, I won’t be gone long and I won’t be too far away.”

“Japan is pretty far away, babe.” Kurt remarks. Glory sticks her tongue out.

“Will daddy and I be able to watch you on television?” Dawn asks. Glory nods her head.

“Always. Kurt knows the channel, right love?”

“Of course I do sweetheart.” Kurt approaches Dawn and gives her a big hug. “Why don’t you run to the kitchen. I’ll be in to start breakfast soon. Ok?”

“Ok, daddy!” With that, Dawn skips away happily. Glory smiles warmly as she watches her youngest walk away happily. She turns to face Kurt.

“I love when they’re that age. You know? So young. So innocent. So full of life.” She sighs. “We’re going to miss that kind of energy from her when she grows up.”

“We will.” Kurt says as he sits down on the sofa. “But at least I’m building up more memories with her than you are these days.” Glory arches a brow upon hearing this. She sits down next to him on the sofa and stares at him quizzically.

“Do I sense a rebuke, mate?”

“Kind of, maybe,” Kurt shrugs his shoulders “I don’t know really.”

“What’s wrong?”

“You said it yourself, Glory. You are going to Japan to compete and yes, that is far away, but that is your job. Your job is to compete for SCW, to entertain the fans, and hopefully beat Veronica Strader so you can move on past her and the Cowgirls.”

“I will.” Glory says with determination in her voice. “Trust me on that.”

“But you have been spending an awful lot of time away from home lately. You have spent days on end in Orlando at Aphrodite’s house. Sometimes you would spend an entire week there.”

“Kurt, love, I thought we had an understanding.” She remarks slowly. “Aphrodite and I have a unique relationship. She is my Mother now and whenever I have had problems, she was there for me. Lately she has been a big help to Twisted & Sadistic. She helped Britt and I get back on the same page to win the tag team titles. After we lost them, she helped me regain my focus and now we are once again in line for a tag team title shot. What she’s teaching me, it’s working. And I cannot afford to risk losing everything I’ve gained.”

“Even at the expense of me and your daughter?” Kurt asks. “Seriously. Why even bother come back here before catching your flight? Why not go catch your flight straight from Aphrodite’s place?”

“Do you even have to ask?” Glory seems genuinely upset that Kurt would even question her. “I do love Aphrodite, but I love her as I would love a parent. Nothing and no one would ever come between you and me, love.” Glory kisses Kurt on the lips. “I love you. Never doubt that.” There is a brief but tense pause as Kurt stares into his wife’s lovely eyes. Then he chuckles and shakes his head.

“Yeah, I was an ass, wasn’t I?”

“Well…”

“No, no, I was an ass.” He chuckles. “I shouldn’t have doubted you. I may not always understand your relationship with Aphrodite but you have never let her come between us before, I shouldn’t have even thought that you would start now. Forgive me?”

“Always.” Glory says before kissing him again. “But, uh, there is something you can do to make it up to me.”

“What’s that?”

“You know our daughter in there, Dawn? She knows a lot about her family…she got to know her grandfather Glenn and grandmother Mary before they died. She is very proud of her daddy. But there is one person Dawn hasn’t gotten the chance to know. Two actually. Her Aunt Katherine and her grandmother Jean.”

“Oh not this again…” Kurt sighs and shakes his head “...I’d really rather not talk about this, Glory.”

“I do.” She states firmly. “You remember me going to San Francisco last week, don’t you?”

“Yes. I know you were trying to find my sister. I assume you must have found her because why are we still talking about this?”

“I did find her.” Glory nods her head. “Do you know or care that she is living in squalor, barely surviving? Or what about your father? I know that you were already aware that he was dead but did you know he died of a drug overdose?”

“No, I wasn’t aware of that.” He sighs and shrugs his shoulders. “But I’m not surprised.” Glory’s jaw nearly hits the floor. She is surprised to hear husband sounding so cold about all of this.

“He was your father.”

“He was abusive and he did drugs that killed him.” Kurt states. “It nearly killed me and Katherine too. But we got lucky. We broke free. And that’s why I don’t really like talking about it, Glory. You may have warm fuzzy memories of your family but the memories I have of my family are awful and I’d rather forget them.” He catches a quick glance towards the living room exit, where Dawn ran, and then he looks back at Glory. “And I would rather my daughter NOT know that her grandfather was an abusive drunk and drug addict. Hell, I would rather that eccentric Aphrodite pretend to be her grandparent rather than for Dawn to ever know about her real grandfather.”

“I get it.” Glory reaches out and takes Kurt’s hand and squeezes them tightly. “You don’t have to tell her about your father. But what about your sister? And what about your mother?”

“Katherine…” he sighs “...I dunno. She wasn’t in a good place the last time I saw her.”

“She’s clean you ass.” Glory says. “She has been off drugs for years now. But you wouldn’t know because you refuse to contact her, you refuse to reach out. Doesn’t she deserve to be part of our life? She is family.”

“Fine.” Kurt relents. “I suppose I can contact my baby sister. But as far as our mother goes…” he shakes his head “...it may be pointless. I don’t know if she’s even alive.”

“Yeah, Katherine said as much.” Glory sighs with a hint of pain in her voice. “But if we were to find out your mother is still alive, if we were to find where she lived, would you be open to making contact?” Glory is nearly pleading now.

“Why is this so important to you?” Kurt asks.

“Because I lost both of my parents. I took them for granted and then I lost them before I ever really learned to appreciate them.” She shakes her head. “If there does still remain a chance for you to repair your relationship with your mother, to have a good relationship with your mother, I don’t want you to lose that opportunity.”

“That’s the way it is, huh?”

“Yeah.” Glory nods her head.

“For you…anything.” He kisses Glory on her cheek. “For you, I will try to find my mom. I’ll make peace with Katherine.”

==========
May 1st, 2024
Saitama, Japan
On Camera
==========

We open outside of the Saitama Super Arena, a massive structure that boasts a mix of modern sleek design and a hint of futuristic appearance, complete with a distinctive curved roof. It towers high in the blue sky of Saitama, Japan and this place will be hosting SCW Breakdown tomorrow night. The camera pans over ever so slightly and we spot none other than “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock standing nearby. Glory Braddock is wearing tailored black blazer that fits her frame perfectly, accentuating her figure. Underneath, she wears a crisp white blouse, adding a touch of professionalism to her ensemble. The slim-fit black trousers elongate her legs, and her black leather pumps add a subtle hint of sophistication to her look.

“I just touched down in Japan, Saitama to be precise, a nation with a proud history, a proud and warm people, and a very passionate professional wrestling fanbase. It has been a long time since I have had the chance to compete here in the Land of the Rising Sun but I am so very happy to be back here, I am so very happy that SCW is bringing Breakdown here so I can once again compete in this wonderful place.” Braddock chuckles. “Am I in better spirits? You bet. And why wouldn’t I be? At Taking the Leap Britt and I came, we saw, and we conquered each and every tag team that stood in our path. The European Fiery Nation wasn’t violent enough. Body, Heart, and Soul can go back to researching team names. Team Desire can go back to their reality show. And the Cowgirls from Hell…” she smirks “...I’ll get back to you ladies later, but let’s just say that you weren’t good enough then and you won’t be good enough tomorrow night.”

“Did we ruffle some feathers? Absolutely. Did we create chaos and controversy? Absolutely. And I heard the boos, and I get it, and to my fans I apologize, but the no rematch clause from Retribution was bullshit, especially when everyone knows that the two best tag teams in SCW today is easily Twisted & Sadistic and Light in the Darkness.” She nods her head. “That’s right, Luz and Blythe, I’m giving you your flowers. I’m giving you your respect. You are one of the two best tag teams in this company right up there with me and Britt.” She holds up two fingers. “But until you beat us two on two, straight up and clean without any shenanigans, you will always be NUMBER TWO and we will always be number one.” Braddock nods her head. “And I think somewhere deep down in your heart and soul you sense that there is at least some truth to my words. You may not view yourselves as number two, but you do know that there is a bit of an asterisk on your record. You have been among the best tag teams to hit the scene in SCW lately, but there is one team that you have not beaten, that you have never beaten, and that team owns a victory over you.” She smirks. “That team is Twisted & Sadistic.”

“That’s what this is all about for me and Britt. Yes, I admit, there has been some definite anger at being denied our automatic rematch, but at the end of the day this is just about clearing the air and giving the great fans of SCW what they really want…a definitive answer as to who is the best tag team in SCW; is it Light in the Darkness or is it Twisted & Sadistic? The spirit of competition! The passion to fight to see who is the best in the world! That’s what drives me, that’s what motivates me, and that is what this is about! And I am happy to say that thanks to our performance at Taking the Leap, that definitive match between us is now guaranteed and now one can deny it.” She shakes her head. “Not even the Cowgirls.” The British Bombshell smirks and waves at the camera.

“Hi there, Strader. You seem to think that you have a bone to pick with Twisted & Sadistic? You think that the Cowgirls have been slighted by us in some way? I disagree. Let’s face facts, you had your chance at Taking the Leap and you blew it. You had your chance, just like all of the other teams, to win that match and you couldn’t get the job done. You were beaten fair and square. You should be grateful to have even had the opportunity. Oh but you want to bring up how we never beat you? You want to stick your nose where it doesn’t belong; this is between Twisted & Sadistic and Light in the Darkness now. It doesn’t concern you because you had your shot and you failed.” She chuckles softly. “And you want to try and use our logic against us? Yeah, sure, we didn’t pin you at Taking the Leap, just like the current champs never pinned us, but you are comparing two totally different things. Me and Britt WERE the champions and Amelia and Luz took the titles from us despite never actually pinning or submitting either one of us. That’s a justified complaint right there.” She points a finger at the camera.

“But Taking the Leap was just your second match with SCW and already you were in a tag title contender’s match. Who had you beaten in SCW before that tag title contender’s match that you supposedly “earned” hmmm? You beat The European Fiery Nation.” Glory sarcastically applauds. “Congratulations, Strader! You beat EFN! But then again, what team in SCW hasn’t beaten them? Plus you are rookies to SCW. You are new to SCW. Yet you were already in a tag title contender’s match. Do you really think that was because of your incredible talent?” Braddock shakes her head. “Here is a newsflash, Strader, you were in that match for the same reason the other teams were in that match…because me and Britt attacked you. You were in that match not because you earned the spot but because CHBK wanted to punish me and Britt. You were used, sweetie, and you failed because we are number one contenders again.”

“Now I hope you were paying very close attention Veronica, because you and the Cowgirls are marching around like you own the place when you have barely done anything noteworthy in SCW. I will give credit where it is due; you have a lot of guts to step up to the best in the world and ask for a fight. You have a lot of courage and gumption to stick your nose into the business of the two best tag teams in SCW without giving a damn about the consequences.” Glory smirks. “Trust me, I have learned a great deal about consequences lately. So yes, I respect your attitude. And if you really want to start making a name for yourself in SCW then I will happily give you your wish tomorrow night right here in Japan.”

“Unfortunately you and the Cowgirls seem to want to fight Twisted & Sadistic, that isn’t a smart move, Veronica. Tomorrow night, though, it won’t be a fight, it will be a wrestling match, which is even worse for you because wrestling is what I do best. When you look at this roster and you evaluate its mat technicians, its submission specialists, you will find that I rank right up there among the very best. You’re pissed off with Britt and I for how we’ve been wrecking the entire tag team division lately, namely you and your girls? Great. Bring that emotion to the fight. I will take advantage of it and make you pay dearly. Your emotions will get the better of you and when that happens, I will tie you up like a damn pretzel and make you tap out.” She smirks and nods her head.

“Tell me, Strader, how will you possibly justify your continued involvement in our business if I tap you out tomorrow night on Breakdown? If I make you give up in the center of the ring, or even if I just make you pass out to the Shekhinah Glory, how will you and your girls possibly show your faces in my business again?” She shakes her head. “You won’t. That’s the plan tomorrow night. You have every right to be pissed off at Britt and I for wrecking the tag team division, but you should have taken a hint after Taking the Leap. We wrecked the entire tag team division in one night, then to “punish us” CHBK forced us to fight all the teams we attacked and we beat them again straight up, all in one night. Now you want more of this? You want another round with The British Bombshell?”

“Be careful what you wish for, Strader, you just might get it, and tomorrow night in Japan you will get the fight you asked for, but the result will not be what you want, it will not be what you expect. I will put you down, I will end this thing between us once and for all, because I am sick and damn tired of outsiders getting involved in business that doesn’t involve them. This should have been settled between Twisted & Sadistic and Light in the Darkness long ago but Dark Fantasy kept getting involved. Now look at them! Syren is missing in action, Ravyn is a laughing stock, and no one gives a damn about them anymore!” Braddock points a finger at the camera.

“You are following their same path, Strader, and it will lead to similar results. You just came here to SCW but you risk being made into a laughing stock, you run the risk of being made irrelevant. So take my advice, once I give you this match you want, and after I beat you tomorrow night, stay out of my business. Earn your stripes, win a few more matches, build yourselves back up, because after tomorrow night is through, you will be officially on a losing streak, and you only have yourself to blame, Veronica. You stepped up to the best before you were ready and you paid the price.”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)

[Image: rne803v.png]