Cassie Wolfe vs. Bree Lancaster
SCW Adrenaline Championship

2 RP limit for singles

No Word Limits

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET THURSDAY, May 2, 2024 (Deadline will return to Wednesday next week)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
SCW RP vs. Bree Lancaster AKA “That Title Is Mine!”

We cut to Cassie in her mock news room ready to give the “news”.

”Hello and welcome to the Young Justice Bulletin, I’m Cassie Wolfe! In today’s top story, I’m babysitting for my half-sister whilst she ad Makayla are in France for the other SCW.” Cassie said as she motioned to the eleven month old girls wondering about. ”Meet Care and Zosia, no I don’t know what ones which because they are twins! In the other top story, I’ve found myself in an Adrenaline Title Match against Bree Lancaster this week in Supreme Championship Wrestling and now I have to wonder why because let’s face it my record isn’t that great!”

Cassie commented as she let out a sigh.

”But I guess someone in SCW’s head office likes me because I don’t know how I keep getting opportunities like this otherwise!” Cassie added as she folded her arms. ”But make no mistake, I’m sick of waiting for my next title reign, it’s been two god damn years and I’m not waiting a second longer! Bree is a great wrestler but I’ve got enough determination in my body for a thousand matches at this point!”

It's that simple.

”Put simply? That title is mine and Bree ain’t standing in my way of winning it! When I do beat her you can bet that the celebrations will be as wild as I am hot because again, two fucking years and my last reign ended with me getting screwed over and the company going under before I could claim the title back!” Cassie added with more than a hint of bitterness to her voice. ”Yeah I’m still bitter about that, why do you ask?”

And with that Cassie decide to wrap things up.

”I must sound like a broken record whenever these title matches come up but what else do you expect me to say? My Young Justice Tag Team Partner is having the kind of title runs that were stolen from me and I have been denied justice for too damn long!” Cassie made the gun point motion to the camera. ”To all my fans? The world may suck but in a world of fake queens and too much tome passing between title reigns? Be yourselves and be Rebel Princesses, and to Bree? Get ready to hand that title over to me or learn why I’m hungry like the Wolfe!”

Cassie turned off the camera as the scene fades.
[Image: Cassie_Wolfe_Sig2.jpg?width=812&height=406]
OOC: This was supposed to have a third scene, but my arm hurts. Sort of starting something new. Hope you enjoy!

Edited to add: The coding looks different because Word copy/pasts different than OpenOffice and doesn't put spaces between lines. I am not going line by line to add them, so this is the format from now on.
--------

Breakdown 5-2-24
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion