I love AJ Allmendinger.
1 of 2
=====

==========
June 5th, 2024
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

Taking Hold of the Flame has now come and gone. Marie Annabelle Jones, the woman known as The Phoenix who is still on her journey of redemption, went into the event with everything and nothing to lose. Some might point out that she left the event having gained absolutely nothing. She failed to capture the Adrenaline Championship from Bree Lancaster. She failed to win Taking Hold of the Flame. She doesn’t have a title, she doesn’t have a title shot. Then again, those are material gains. One could argue that she did gain something immaterial; she gained a measure of respect and redemption from the locker room and the fans because The Phoenix competed twice in one night and put on a hell of a performance both times, even in losing efforts. Jones has no reason to hang her head in shame. Besides, there is no point in looking back at the past at what might have been. Supreme Championship Wrestling is now in Rise To Greatness season and Marie Jones is ready to make her return to the biggest event on the SCW calendar year. The Phoenix has no idea what the future holds or what this year’s Rise To Greatness will mean for her, but she plans to tackle it head on, and the first challenge on her road to Rise To Greatness will be Autumn Valentine. This match will be difficult in at least one sense; keeping her emotions in check. Autumn Valentine has been very close to Syren and Infamous, the same people who manipulated Marie several years ago. Things have certainly changed a great deal since then and she knows that she should focus on the task at hand, which is to defeat Autumn and get back to her winning ways. It is difficult to forget the past and Marie knows that keeping her emotions in check will be quite the challenge.

Now that Taking Hold of the Flame is in the rearview mirror, Marie can focus on unwinding and relaxing a little before returning to the ring and facing Autumn Valentine. The best way Marie knows how to relax is to spend time with her friends and loved ones, her family. This evening she decided to spend time with her fifteen year old son Sean Connor Jones as well as her new boyfriend, burly biker and ex-convict trying to turn his life around named Percy Matthews, who prefers to go by the nickname Death’s Head. The last time Marie and Percy went out was to a fancy restaurant in Albany, New York where Percy ran into some trouble from his past. Since then they have tried to keep things in Marie’s neighborhood which is what brings them to this bar in Boston, Massachusetts. The bar itself is dimly lit, with a cozy yet slightly gritty atmosphere. The wooden table they sit at is marred with years of scratches and carvings, telling tales of countless patrons before them. In the background, the soft hum of classic rock plays from an old jukebox, blending with the murmur of conversations and the occasional clink of glasses. The air smells of spilled beer and fried food, a staple aroma in such establishments. Marie is wearing a black leather jacket over a black tank top, denim jeans, and black high heeled boots. Seated to her right is her teenage son, Sean, who wears a band t-shirt under a plaid flannel, along with worn-out jeans and scuffed sneakers. Opposite them sits Percy Matthews, whose almost intimidating presence is softened by the way he looks at Marie and Sean. His leather jacket, adorned with various patches and pins, is slung over the back of his chair, revealing muscular arms covered in intricate tattoos.

“This is a cool bar…” Percy remarks “...the folks here seem to be giving off some strange vibes towards you, though.” Percy states, speaking to Marie. Marie and Sean exchange a knowing glance and then both laugh. “What’s funny?”

“Percy…Death’s Head…I rarely come here. I came here because, well, I know you’d be far more comfortable here than in one of the exquisite opulent five star upscale restaurants I like to show off. But my twin sister Kim frequents the place a lot…” she chuckles “...she’s a little, unique to put it mildly. They probably all think I’m her.”

“Right, you told me about your identical twin before. I just never met her.”

“My sister Kimmy is definitely a little wild to say the least.”

“Aunt Kim is awesome!” Sean exclaims. “She’s a death match wrestler!” Marie chuckles and pats her son on the back.

“Sean here seems to be interested in following the family tradition of getting into the ring.” Marie winks at Sean. “I am trying to convince my son that Kim’s style is a little too dangerous for him.”

“Mom…” Sean complains. Percy just chuckles as he watches the mother and son pair squabble.

“Well hell, y’know, the ‘safer’ style of wrestling isn’t exactly that much safer.” Percy points to Marie’s knee. “How is that knee holding up by the way?”

“It’s still sore but I’ll be fine in time for my match against Autumn.” Marie’s eyes grow cold. “That one is personal.”

“I dunno if that’s a good idea.” Percy shakes his head.

“What do you mean?”

“Far be it for me, just a guy with no real wrestling experience, to judge the wrestler here, but I think I can safely say that making something that is just business into something more personal is a bad idea.”

“You don’t know the past involved, Percy.” Marie shakes her head. “Autumn has it coming, even if only for the company she keeps.”

“Trust me on this one, sweetheart. I know from my own experience, it’s best to let go of the past and focus just on the present.”

“You’re probably right.” Marie sighs. “It’ll be hard to keep the past out of my mind, though.” She quickly and suddenly turns her attention back to her son. “But one thing I KNOW that I am right about is you, Sean.”

“Huh?”

“I’m willing to allow you to be a wrestler if you want. I mean, I can’t control you forever. But if you want MY help you’re going to learn my style first.”

“Y’know something, Marie…” Percy begins slowly “...like I said, I am not a wrestler, but when I was locked up in the prison, you had to learn how to defend yourself. Me? I learned some mixed martial arts skills.”

“What are you getting at?” Marie asks, her interest being peaked.

“Well, I may not be a pure trained wrestler like you or your sister, but I think I know a thing or two about basic self defense and some martial arts skills. I can teach Sean here a few basic skill set that could get the ball rolling for his future. If you think that’s cool.”

“I think it’s awesome!” Sean exclaims. He looks back at Marie with pleading eyes. “Can I mom? Can Percy train me, please?!” Marie chuckles.

“Not that look!” Marie sighs and nods her head. “Oh ok, I admit that maybe Percy giving you a few basic beginning lessons in self defense might be a good starting point.”

“Yes!” Sean shouts in what sounds like a victory shout. Both Marie and Percy laugh out loud in unison at Sean’s glee and joy.

Marie is about to respond but she is interrupted with the arrival of the server. The server, a waitress of short stature with blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, has drinks in her hand. She hands Percy a bottle of Bud Light, a glass of red wine to Marie, and Sean, since he is still a minor, gets just a bottle of pepsi. Sean sips his pepsi and then sighs.

“You know, your drinks look good.” Sean points out. Marie shakes her head.

“Yes, they are, but you are also underage, kiddo.”

“Aunt Kim let’s me drink.” Sean says. Marie blinks her eyes several times. She then stares a hole through Sean.

“Seriously?” She asks. Sean then starts laughing.

“Nah! Not really! I’m just messing with you, mom!”

“God…” Marie rolls her eyes “...don’t do that to me, Sean! Your aunt is crazy enough that she might actually do that…”

“Your sister sounds like a trip.”

“Trust me, Percy, she is.” Marie sips on her wine. “One day I will introduce you. Then again, she might just take the initiative and introduce herself without you knowing.”

“Huh?” Percy furrows her brow. Marie chuckles.

“Yeah…Kim has been known to impersonate me in the past.” She turns and looks briefly at Sean. “She fooled Sean’s school principal into thinking she was me during a parent teacher conference, she fooled an ex-boyfriend of mine, she fooled an ex-girlfriend of mine…hell, she has fooled everyone at least once…”

“And you’re saying she’ll try this with me?”

“I have no doubt she will.” Marie states in a matter of fact tone. “I think Kim views it as a game, a challenge. You’ve had to pay your dues to join a gang right?”

“Patched in. Yeah.” Percy nods his head.

“Consider it being patched in.” Marie smirks. “When my sister decides to play a joke on you for her personal amusement, consider it your right of passage into officially becoming a part of this family.”

“I can’t wait…” Percy says with a chuckle “...but I…” Percy’s next train of thought is interrupted. He stops talking immediately and his face goes ice cold. Marie can sense that something is bothering him. He is staring right past her. Marie turns and notices a pair of bikers approaching their table; one is big and muscular like Percy and the other is thin and wiry. The two bikers step up to the table and Percy stands up. The three high five one another and slap each other on the backs. Clearly Percy knows them from somewhere.

“Death’s Head!” The taller, muscular one exclaims. “How the hell have ya been, brother?”

“Life’s been good, Hank.” Percy turns and looks at the thin man. “How about you, Bruno?”

“Never better, Death’s Head.”

Percy looks back at Marie and Sean, both of whom are remaining silent as they watch the scene unfold. Percy chuckles lightly as he realizes his mistake. He motions to Marie and Sean. “Guys, this is Marie and her son Sean. Marie, Sean, the big guy is Hank and the smaller guy is Bruno. They’re two of my ol running buddies from the gang.”

“Nice to meet you.” Marie says politely.

“Likewise.” Hank answers.

“So you’re Death’s Head’s girl?” Bruno asks. Marie doesn’t like Bruno’s tone, or how he implied that she belonged exclusively to Percy, but she does answer with a simple nod of her head.

“Yeah…I’m his girl.”

Hank and Bruno turn their attention back to Percy. “Death’s Head, we need to talk.”

“What’s on your mind, Hank?”

“No, no, you don’t get it, Death’s Head.” Bruno chimes in. “We need to talk alone.” He gazes briefly at Marie and Sean. Immediately Percy’s demeanor changes. He quickly shakes his head.

“Not tonight, guys.”

“It won’t take but a minute.” Hank insists. Percy still refuses.

“No. I’m busy.”

“We can see that.” Bruno smirks. “But can’t ya spare some time for some old friends?”

“Not tonight.” Percy shakes his head.

“It’s alright, Bruno.” Hank says. “Maybe we should go it alone?”

“Yeah.” Bruno nods his head. “You’re right. I think ol’ Death’s Head mighta gone soft on us.”

Percy doesn’t take his eyes off of Hank and Bruno as the pair turn and start to walk away. Marie also keeps her eyes on the two men. Once they exit the bar Percy seems to return to normal. He sits back down at the table and sighs with a sense of relief as the tension is lifted. Marie looks at Peercy for a long time before speaking up.

“What was that about?” She asks. “I mean, if you needed to talk to them, Sean and I would have been fine alone.”

“They didn’t want to talk, Marie.” Percy says, shaking his head.

“What did they want?”

“They wanted to make a quick score.” He says. “They wanted to rob some nearby convenience store.”

“What?!” Marie exclaims. “How did you know?”

“Because they had already contacted me earlier.” He shakes his head. “I told them then that I wasn’t interested, that I wasn’t involved in that life anymore. But I should’ve known they’d have shown their asses up here. Hank and Bruno were always rather persistent and stubborn. They rarely took no for an answer.”

“I was in a gang once at school.” Sean points out. “But I got out of it when I realized that my friends were just nothing but trouble.”

“You did the right thing, Sean.” Percy says with a smile on his face. “Trust me, kid, gang violence is something you do NOT want to involve yourself with. It was the worst mistake I ever made and I am glad I got out of that life.”

Marie watches as Percy and Sean engage in conversation. Sean listens intently to what Percy has to say. He seems to be legitimately interested. And Percy seems to legitimately care for Sean. One thing Marie Jones has always wanted for Sean was a father figure. Sean’s real father is dead. Marie had almost given up hope of ever finding that special person, a father figure for her son to look up to; but perhaps this ex-convict looking to turn his life around might be just the right person for the job? He can give Sean good life lessons along with the practical self defense lessons that will be the basis of his future wrestling training. It is amazing. It really is. Marie wasn’t sure that she and Percy would work out. She had her doubts about dating an ex-convict. But now she is grateful for meeting Percy. She is thankful to have him. Everyone deserves a second chance. She certainly needed a second chance to turn her life around. Why not Percy? This is exactly what redemption is all about.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

2 of 2
======

==========
June 8th, 2024
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

In one week Marie Jones will return to action following her double duty performance at Taking Hold of the Flame that saw her put on an incredible showing for herself in an Adrenaline Title Match and then the Taking Hold of the Flame battle royal itself. Despite her incredible showing, she came up short in both contests. Now The Phoenix must reset and refocus herself because now she is on the road to Rise To Greatness and the first stop is a match against Autumn Valentine. There are still opportunities to be had, there are tickets to be punched, Jones just has to step up and make them happen. Defeating someone the caliber of Autumn would go a long way to punching her ticket to Rise To Greatness. Marie also must keep her emotions in check. There are bad memories and bad feelings from her past involvement with anyone remotely associated with Infamous and Syren. Autumn, being as close as she is to them, makes it easy for Marie to lose control. She must keep this strictly professional. She must do her best to keep those bad memories in check if she is to defeat Autumn at Breakdown. Everything seems to be going right for Marie in her return to SCW. Since her return she won a third Television Championship, she won back the trust and love of her fans, and she earned the respect of the locker room. One might even go as far as to say that her redemption story has come to its conclusion and it ended in a very successful manner. Capping it off with a great showing at Rise To Greatness would be icing on that cake.

Marie has also seen great success in her private life. After winning back the trust of her family, she found romance again in the strangest of places; an ex-convict named Percy Matthews. Percy, who prefers the nickname Death’s Head, was once a member of a biker gang. Marie had her doubts about him after being set up by their mutual friend Melinda Jade, but she must admit that Percy has been nothing but a complete gentleman. Everything she has seen from him indicates that he genuinely has turned his life around, that he genuinely wants to better himself. But he hasn’t just been a good fit Marie alone, even her teenage son, Sean Connor Jones, seems to adore Percy. Any chance Sean gets to be around Marie’s new boyfriend, he takes it. Sean has already expressed interest in following in his mother’s footsteps and becoming a wrestler, to which Percy already volunteered to impart his knowledge of mixed martial arts onto Sean. It seems all too perfect and there are times Jones wants to pinch herself just to make certain that this isn’t a dream. She had always wanted to find a lover who could also serve as a father figure to Sean. Perhaps Percy Matthews is that individual?

Marie Jones currently sits comfortably on the plush oversized sofa in her opulent living room. Her long red hair hangs down straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. She was dressed in a sleek, form-fitting black skirt that reached just above her knees, accentuating her slender figure. The skirt contrasted sharply with her vibrant red blouse, made of a silky material that shimmered slightly in the light. The blouse had a modest V-neck, revealing a hint of a silver necklace resting against her collarbone, adding a touch of elegance to her ensemble. On her feet, Jones wore a pair of classic black pumps polished to perfection. Her legs were crossed elegantly at the ankles, showcasing her poise and grace. Seated next to her is her son Sean, wearing a simple pair of blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and a pair of simple white sneakers. Sean appears to be a little impatient, maybe even worried. And why is that? Well, their guest for the evening, none other than Marie’s new boyfriend Percy Matthews, has yet to arrive. He is significantly late.

“Where is Death’s Head?” Sean asks, using Percy’s nickname. Marie puts on a brave face and smiles at her son before shrugging her shoulders.

“I don’t know, Sean. But he’ll be here.” She winks. “Trust me.”

“Ok…” Sean’s voice trails off.

Marie hates lying to her son. She has done enough of that throughout his life and she has tried to stop the deception and manipulation ever since her time in Inner Peace came to an end. She saw how her deception back then led to her downfall. But this time she feels deceiving Sean might be in his own best interest. Marie knows full well why Percy isn’t here right now. Percy already sent her a text message to let her know he would be very late and why; because he has been asked to stop by the police station for questioning. Even Marie herself is concerned about this because, after all, he is an ex-convict. Did he get into trouble with law enforcement? Did he fall back into his old ways? She wouldn’t want to upset Sean. He adores Percy. All Marie can do is hope and pray that everything will be ok for her boyfriend.

“Mom?”

“Yes, Sean?”

“I just wanted you to know that I think Death’s Head is cool. And, uh, I know you’ve had problems in the past but,” Sean smiles “I think he’ll work out.”

“I think so too.” Marie cannot help but grin ear to ear. Despite her concern for Percy right this present moment, the fact that Sean does like him does make her feel good. It provides even more motivation to do her best to make sure this relationship works out. At that moment the ringing of the front doorbell echoes throughout the house. She has a good idea of who that might be. Sean does too as his eyes light up brightly.

“Is that Death’s Head?”

“Maybe.” Marie stands up. “I’ll go see.”

The Phoenix exits the living room and into the hallway. She walks towards the front door and opens it. Sure enough she sees her boyfriend, Percy Matthews, standing there. He is wearing his typical biker attire of torn denim jeans, black biker boots, a white t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. Marie smirks.

“Is that really the best look for going to an interview with police?”

“Nah, but it’s what I feel most comfortable in.” He leans in and kisses her on the lips. “I hope I didn’t get you worried too much.”

“I was worried but we can talk about that later. There’s a kiddo in there who is dying to see you.”

Percy grins as he follows Marie into her home. The door is shut and they make their way down the hall and into the living room. Immediately upon entering Sean shoots up off of the living room sofa and rushes over to greet him.

“Death’s Head!”

“How’s it going, kid?”

“Great!” Sean exclaims. “I cannot wait to start working with you on how to wrestle!”

“Hold on there, Sean.” Percy states. “Your mother is gonna do most of the actual wrestling part. Me? I’m just gonna work on some of the basics of self-defense first. After that maybe I’ll teach you some strikes I learned from mixed martial arts and boxing.”

“Alright!”

“By the time I turn you over to your mom for your formal ‘wrestling’ training, you’ll already be quite the striker.” Percy chuckles.

“That sounds like a great plan to me.” Marie says as she pats Sean on the back. “Now why don’t you go upstairs and get changed? I’ll send Percy after you when he’s ready.”

“Ok, mom!” Sean quickly runs out of the living room. Percy and Marie both cannot help but laugh a little at the excitement he exudes.

“That kid has a lot of energy.”

“He sure does.” Marie states. “He’ll need it if he really does want to become a third generation wrestler from the Jones family.” Marie walks over to the sofa and sits back down. She motions for Percy to sit down next to her and he does. Marie takes his hands and clasps them tightly. “Now that Sean isn’t here, why don’t we talk about why you were so late?”

“Right, that…” he sighs deeply, it is clear that this is a difficult subject for him “...you already know some of it. Police wanted me to come by and talk to them.”

“Yes but why?”

“I didn’t do anything wrong if that’s what you’re asking.” Percy states, almost defensively. “You remember Hank and Bruno?”

“You mean your ‘delightful’ friends from the bar?” Sarcasm drips from Marie’s voice, especially when saying the word ‘delightful.’ She does not have very fond memories of Percy’s former gang running buddies Hank and Bruno. She remembers how they wanted him to help them with a robbery. Marie can tell based on the look on his face that Percy doesn’t have particularly fond memories of them, either.

“Yeah, them.” Percy nods his head. “Well like I said that night, they were planning a robbery. They wanted me to get involved and help them.”

“You didn’t, did you?” Marie asks. Percy shakes his head.

“No, but they did get someone to help. And those three clowns got caught.” He sighs. “Well, Hank and Bruno got caught anyway. The third got away. I guess my old ‘pals’ were frustrated that I turned ‘em down so they threw me under the bus and said that I was the third guy in their plot.”

“So that’s why you were brought in for questioning.”

“Yeah…but they didn’t have to bring me in, I went voluntarily, and my cooperation helped me. The fact that I damn good alibi also helped me and the police let me go.”

“Who was your alibi?” Marie asks curiously.

“Mels.” Percy says, referring to their mutual friend Melinda Jade, the woman who set them up in the first place. “I was hanging out with her in Albany the time the robbery went down. But that’s why I was so late. The police wanted to question my involvement.” He shakes his head. “Police all too often suspect any ex-con no matter how hard we turn our lives around.”

Marie immediately feels bad for her own concerns about Percy, about her own suspicions that he might have been involved. She knows how he feels. She was under a shroud of suspicion after she left Inner Peace. Her own family wasn’t sure they could trust her and she had to work hard to earn their trust back. The Phoenix leans in and kisses Percy on the lips. He is somewhat startled by this.

“So you…you believe me?”

“Yes, I believe you.” She shakes her head. “I hate it that you had to go through that.”

“Eh, I’m used to it by now.” He shrugs his shoulders. “It is a mark of shame I will have to live with forever since I got a record.”

Suddenly Marie and Percy hear footsteps coming bounding down the steps. They turn around in time to see Sean come running into the living room. He has changed out of his street clothes and into flimsy black workout shorts and a white t-shirt.

“I’m ready!” He exclaims.

“Sean!” Marie scolds. “I told you Percy would come get you when he was ready!”

“Oh it’s ok, Marie.” Percy chuckles as he stands up. “There’s no better time than now for me and the kid to go and get ready. How’s that sound, Sean?”

“Sounds great!”

Marie watches as Percy walks off with Sean following in tow. A smile creeps across her face. Any other time she would have been worried, nervous about letting her son be with anyone else but family. But she feels at peace. She seems to know that Percy will not let anything happen to Sean. And she knows that Sean will learn a great deal from Percy.

==========
On Camera
==========

You know, part of me wanted to ride in a fighter plane, land on an aircraft carrier, and stand in front of a great big ass banner that reads “MISSION ACCOMPLISHED” behind me. That was my ideal setting for this right here and right now as I speak to all of you. Unfortunately that just isn’t a good idea for several reasons.

For starters, we know what happened to the LAST GUY that tried that…

But for practical purposes, you might think that I really didn’t accomplish a damn thing, at least not at Taking Hold of the Flame. I had hoped to do the impossible. I had hoped to compete twice in one night and leave with both the SCW Adrenaline Championship and a shot at the SCW World Championship in tow. That’s what I wanted but as the Rolling Stones like to say, you can’t always get what you want, and I didn’t get anything that I wanted at Taking Hold of the Flame…

…or did I? Did I really leave Taking Hold of the Flame empty handed? I don’t think so. I began this redemption story earlier this year when I made my return to SCW. I could have taken the easy way and the shortcuts all throughout this journey but I never did. I took on the toughest of challenges. It would have been easier to refuse to defend the Television Title in a triple threat but I did not turn away from the challenge. It would have been easier to keep my nose out of Gavin Taylor’s business but I would not and could not sit by and watch an injustice unfold. It would been easier to either back out of the Adrenaline Title Match or back out of the Taking Hold of the Flame battle royal itself, but I back out of nothing, I always shoot for the stars. And yes, sometimes I fall short, but I always pull myself back up and I keep moving forward but, more importantly, I move forward knowing that I continue to put on the absolute best performance I possible can week in and week out without once taking any shortcuts, without once making it easy on myself.

So was a mission accomplished? In a sense, yes. I did accomplish the mission of redemption, a mission I continue to participate in every single time I set foot inside of the squared circle. And now the next time I set foot inside the squared circle will be right in the middle of Rise To Greatness season where opportunities can be earned, names can be made, and impacts can be long lasting. I know if I want to aim for the stars and have a bright spotlight, a great opportunity at Rise To Greatness, then I have to make an immediate impact at Breakdown, and that impact will be made at your expense, Autumn Valentine.

Or will that be Fall St. Patrick?

Winter St. James?

Summer St. Gemma Galgani?

There’s only four seasons but the number of Catholic Saints are practically limitless and as a practicing Catholic I know ‘em all. If Lexy is ashamed of you and wants to rebrand you for the umpteenth time, just tell her to come to me and I’ll give her the list. All I want is ten percent of whatever profit you make off of that crap.

Whether it’s Infamous, Lexy Chapel Presents, an extra on the Happy Farmstead Friends, or a member of the Syren Support Group, you’ve almost been permanently relegated to the role of sidekick as of late. I don’t know what the hell happened to you. You used to be something special. But now you’re just part of the Lexy Chapel Comic Relief that gets put out in front of the cameras to break the tension and drama of Breakdown. But this week will be different. You won’t be some kind of comic relief, a sidekick, or someone’s support group. You’re just going to be my stepping stone, you are going to be the first rung on the ladder that I climb as I ascend closer and closer towards Rise To Greatness.

Now don’t get any of this wrong. I may not like you but I am fully aware of what you are capable of, I am fully aware of your potential for greatness. I will not take you lightly and I will not look past you. Knowing what a victory over you would mean for me going forward, knowing how important it is to get off on the right foot on this road to Rise To Greatness, knowing all of that means that I have to win on Breakdown. I have to defeat you. So here’s what will happen, Autumn St. Patrick or whatever the hell name Lexy chooses to come up with this week…

I am going to spike you on your head with an Ave Maria. I will pin you.

OR

I will wrap you up in the Angel’s Arch. You will tap out.

The referee will raise my hand in victory.

Then I will utter those oh so INFAMOUS words…

…Mission Accomplished.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

Just the one from me this week. Had an idea that made me chuckle.

Enjoy.

Life in Seasons
Book Three, Chapter Six
[Image: syren2021.png]