Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,902
» Forum posts: 14,227

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 318 online users.
» 3 Member(s) | 311 Guest(s)
Applebot, Google, Baidu, Bing, Matt Hodges, Huddie, Braddock

Latest Threads
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
Today, 05:25 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 122
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
Yesterday, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,153
La Pequeña Luz
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
Yesterday, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 5,205
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
Yesterday, 12:37 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 123
Crystal Zdunich vs. Marie...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The Matt
Yesterday, 09:10 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 124
Rise to Greatness XXIII r...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
09-27-2026, 10:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 47
Update on Rise to Greatne...
Forum: OOC Board
Last Post: Matt Hodges
09-27-2026, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 254
2026-27 SCW Schedule
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: supremecw
09-23-2026, 08:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
09-20-2026, 10:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 121
The debut of Orison
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Kemal Yilmaz
09-20-2026, 10:00 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127

 
  James Evans vs. Konrad Raab
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 10-31-2022, 12:40 PM - Forum: Under Attack || November 6, 2022 - Replies (2)

Underground Rules

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET SUNDAY, November 6, 2022 *NOTE EXTENDED DEADLINE TO ACCOMMODATE LATE SHOW*

Print this item

  “The Rebel Princess” Cassie Wolfe vs. Magical Cosmic Princess YUYO
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 10-31-2022, 12:40 PM - Forum: Under Attack || November 6, 2022 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET SUNDAY, November 6, 2022 *NOTE EXTENDED DEADLINE TO ACCOMMODATE LATE SHOW*

Print this item

  “Roadblock” Chance Owens vs. “Rockstar” Randy Ramon
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 10-31-2022, 12:39 PM - Forum: Under Attack || November 6, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET SUNDAY, November 6, 2022 *NOTE EXTENDED DEADLINE TO ACCOMMODATE LATE SHOW*

Print this item

  Jamison Logan vs. Savannah Sunshine vs. Ace Sky
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 10-31-2022, 12:38 PM - Forum: Under Attack || November 6, 2022 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET SUNDAY, November 6, 2022 *NOTE EXTENDED DEADLINE TO ACCOMMODATE LATE SHOW*

Print this item

  Under Attack Card - November 6, 2022
Posted by: supremecw - 10-31-2022, 12:04 PM - Forum: Under Attack || November 6, 2022 - No Replies

Chamber Match
Winner receives World Championship Shot on December 1, 2022 (If Adam Allocco wins and Xander Valentine is still champion, he can choose another title to challenge for)

Calvan Greene vs. The One vs. Nicole “Ducky” Kinneck vs. Deanna Frost vs. Owen Cruze vs. Adam Allocco
 
SCW United States Championship
Josh Hudson vs. Polly Playtime vs. Glory Braddock
 
SCW Adrenaline Championship
Alexis Quinne vs. Bree Lancaster vs. Datura
 
SCW World Tag Team Championship
The House of Frost (Deanna & Selena Frost) vs. The Happy Farmstead Friends (Hairless Penguin & The Dancing Bear)
 
SCW Underground Championship
Sarah Wolf vs. Kimberly Williams
 
Underground Rules
James Evans vs. Konrad Raab
 
“The Rebel Princess” Cassie Wolfe vs. Magical Cosmic Princess YUYO
 
“Roadblock” Chance Owens vs. “Rockstar” Randy Ramon
 
Jamison Logan vs. Savannah Sunshine vs. Ace Sky
 
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET SUNDAY, November 6, 2022 *NOTE EXTENDED DEADLINE TO ACCOMMODATE LATE SHOW*

Print this item

  Breakdown results - October 27, 2022
Posted by: supremecw - 10-31-2022, 01:29 AM - Forum: Results - No Replies

http://www.supremecw.com/results/breakdo...272022.htm

Print this item

  BD update
Posted by: supremecw - 10-29-2022, 12:38 AM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (1)

Show should be up tomorrow, followed by full Under Attack card and so forth. Thanks for your patience.

Print this item

  Breakdown writers - October 27, 2022
Posted by: supremecw - 10-26-2022, 07:38 PM - Forum: Match Writing Board - Replies (2)

Owen Cruze vs. Adam Allocco
Writer: Adam

Bree Lancaster & Jamison Logan vs. The Playgirls Three (Aisling and Colleen)
Writer: 

SCW Television Championship
Calvan Greene vs. The One
Writer: Cid

Print this item

  Agostino Romano (Ducky's Birthday Bash match only)
Posted by: Agostino Romano - 10-26-2022, 11:22 AM - Forum: Inactive - No Replies

PERSONAL INFORMATION
-----------------------------------

Wrestler's Alias: Agostino Romano

Wrestler's Real Name: Agostino Romano

Pic Base: Valentino Rossi 

Height: 5.9

Weight: 215

Birth Place: Milan, Italy

Current Residence: Milan, Italy and Cleveland, Ohio

Physical Description: He'll wear some fancy green and yellow wrestling trousers with green and yellow elbow pads and green and yellow boots modified for wrestling.

WRESTLING INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Style: Brawler/high flyer

Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Face

Years Pro: 3 years

Theme Song: Fragments Of Insanity by Necrodeath


Finishers:

1. Finishing line (Snapmare Neckbreaker)

2. The Corner Entry (Figure Four Leglock)


Signature Moves:

1. Double leg flapjack

2. Racers crash (Double Knee Facebreaker)


Common Moves:

Monkey flip

Suplex

Stunner

Headscissors armbar

Crossface

Sharpshooter

Frog splash

Reverse frankensteiner

Moonsault leg drop

Shooting star DDT

DDT

Diamond Cutter

Bulldog

Elevated gutbuster

Spinebuster

Shooting Star Press

Hurricanrana

Enzuigiri

Moonsault

Moonsault to the outside


Strengths: He has often caught wrestlers off guard because of throwing off their game plan. He's also a fun guy that never pisses off anyone in the ring.

Weaknesses: Never takes wins and losses seriously, aka lack of hunger.


Entrance: Fragments Of Insanity by Necrodeath plays over the sounds system as Agostino Romano comes out from the curtain, wearing green and yellow wrestling trousers with green and yellow elbow pads and green and yellow boots, having his fists in the air.

Justin: "From Milan, Italy, he is Agostino Romano!"

Agostino does high fives to the crowd before seeing a kid in the front row which he pulls funny faces at along with giving them a hat from his Global Bike Championship days. He then goes inside of the ring and waves at the fans with the crowd cheering for him before Agostino waits for his opponent to come out to the ring.

Biography: Who says you have to be good looking as a wrestler? Because Agostino feels too many wrestlers these days are all pretty boys focusing on how good they look, but he wants to change that and wants to be the most charismatic wrestler the world's seen. He's already known from his motorcycling career in a global championship before he retired as he's won so many championship titles in the sport that nobody could beat him. He has a bit of arrogance in him, but at the same time loved because of his personality of making his fans laugh and being crazy with his former helmet designs and merchandise that makes him who he is.

He also aims to bring motorbike racing fans into wrestling as well as Agostino feels that motorbike racing fans and wrestling fans have a lot in common and feels they should connect. Now he's coming to SupremeCW to do this one off Ducky Birthday Bash match to do what he wants to do that he can't do in SinCW, being a wrestler for the company with fun and activities Agostino intends to do.


HANDLER'S INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Handler's First Name: Fizz

Print this item

  The Talk, a Cassie and Keira RP
Posted by: Cassie Wolfe - 10-26-2022, 04:30 AM - Forum: Character Development - No Replies

It’s been a crazy couple of months since I graduated from Hero Academy.

Between joining my first fed as a wrestler and said fed never airing my second ever match forcing me to look for another home fed, I’ve had a lot on my mind since the graduation match against Keira, and that’s not even getting into my personal life.

Right now I was in a sparring match with a newbie called Harper, apparently she was related to Jessie Salco. I wasn't sure how but she was damn good at the one thing I was bad at, namely submissions.

Keira: That’s it. Don’t hold back when it comes to a submission. Think of it as MMA.

Keira was outside of it, watching the two tussle as she watches them

Harper: Like MMA? Okay.

I tried to keep up with Harper but apparently she was an ameateur wrestling standout before she met Jessie, and anyone who’s seen me wrestle knows that submissions aren’t my strongest point and before I knew it? Harper had my leg in an elevated knee bar that had her pulling down on my foot for extra pressure, throw in the fact that that was my bad leg from my days as a soccer player in High School? Yeah, I was tapping in no time.

Keira: Let her go Harper, we want that leg in one piece for her match against Randy Ramon.

Harper nodded before letting go of my leg and helped me to my feet, I was limping a bit but nothing. I couldn't sleep off later and once Harper confirmed that I was okay she went over to Keira.

Harper: Just like you said, that leg gave her trouble all match!

Cassie:: Wait, WHAT?!

I hobbled over to the pair and Harper winced when she saw the look on my face.

Keira: Like I told you. Every wrestler has a weakness. Even me. Always try to exploit it, but do NOT ever injure them. That’s a huge No-No in wrestling. Take a breather, both of you.

Keira begins to go to her office, but stops for the moment. She turns to see Cassie, asking

Keira: Actually, Cass. My office. We need to talk.

Harper gave me a sympathetic look before she held down the middle rope for me so I could get out of the ring easier, Zoey was nearby and offered to help me into Keira’s office but whether it was stubbornness or me being focussed on Keira i ignored her, good thing too because as I entered Keira’s office I heard Zoey and Mei being called by Keri for a sparring match.

Keira: Close the door Cass.

I nodded before shutting it behind me.

Cassie: What’s up? Did Jenny attempt to buy the Go Gym again?

I asked maybe a bit too harshly, it was meant as another one of my dumb jokes but my frustration made it sound a lot harsher than I wanted.

Keira: No, don’t shoot the messenger on that one. Look, I can tell by your tone that you’re frustrated with me. More so since I’ve been using you more often to train the students here. Cass, you’re the first graduate of Hero Academy. I want you to set an example to the others. Not going around getting banned from diners! You know how much I’m trying to get you to see a SCW show LIVE!?

Keira’s tone was more serious than before

Keira: You wanna know why I’m so harsh on you!? Cause you remind me of myself when I was younger, before my parents were MURDERED!

I was about to retort on that first point about the diners, all that was was me standing up to a homophobic prick who had seen me getting a little affectionate with Zoey and Becky (not kissing mind you but it was obvious that we had the hots for each other) and yet we were the ones kicked out.

Cassie: Don’t you think I’ve had it rough myself? My aunt was murdered when I was nine, I didn’t find out until two years later when Krystal escaped her homelife!

Keira: You didn’t see her get murdered in front of your eyes because of Two robbers like I did. You didn’t try to get help for what happened, only for people to do nothing. YOU, YOU DIDN’T GO TO A CHURCH, SEEKING ANSWERS. ONLY FOR SOME PRIEST TO GIVE YOU A DEMON TO POSSESS YOU!

Keira slowly sits back down, saying

Keira: S-Sorry.

I ran a hand through my hair as i just stood there speechless, I usually had a reply for this but Keira’s outburst had left me stunned.

Cassie: Forget it, I shouldn’t have said anything! It’s just been on me and Char……..Krystal’s minds a lot lately because the tenth year anniversary of Krystal’s escape is this Christmas.

I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed just under my breasts, looking down at the floor as I thought back to that terrible day.

Cassie: I don’t even have that many memories of my aunt, by the time I was old enough to form memories, her shithole of a husband had already cut her from her friends and family! I admire Krystal for the strength she showed the day she escaped but I can’t say it hasn’t been tough.

I let out a deep breath before I glanced up at Keira.

Cassie: What do you want from me Keira? I’ve been kicking ass since I graduated, so what if I make the occasional dumb joke on Twitter? I’m just trying to bring some light to that dumb platform!

Keira: I know you’ve been kicking ass. I’m proud of you for that. But the things you say and do now, will come back to haunt you in the future. I’m also proud of you for standing up for yourself and I’ll take care of the diner thing. One call and Jenny’s lawyers will have that placed sued for sexual discrimination. I just don’t want you making mistakes that will hurt you in the long run. SCW is that example. If anything, I’m trying to get you back in for at least High Stakes.

Keira sighs a bit

Keira: Cassie, when you’re older. You’ll understand. Before you say it, trust me on this. I got the same speech you did, more so from Roxi. If she was in here, she’d say the same thing I’m telling you now.

I remained silent for a minute as I looked over at my trainer, my leg was still aching from the sparring match with Harper so I started standing on one leg, leaning the bad leg across my good one for support.

Cassie: Zoey told you the context behind that diner incident, right?

Keira: She did, I don’t think I would’ve been as politte as you, but she did.

Cassie: Point still stands, right?

Keira nodded before I let out a deep breath, I blew a stray strand of hair away from my eyes before glancing over at Keira again.

Cassie: Only reason I got banned from SCW was because I argued with Carter, an argument he started.

Keira: It still wasn’t a good look, on you or my Academy.

I sighed as I brushed some hair over my shoulder.

Cassie: I’m just trying to find my voice as a wrestler, I don’t want to just be known as Krystal’s high flying cousin, I want to forge my own path!

Keira: I know you do. You will, you graduated for a reason. Give it time. Your path isn’t forged within a day.

I let out a deep breath as I thought over the past few months, from my debut against Lisa too my upcoming match against Randy, not to mention my outside the ring stuff.

Cassie: Still haven’t talked to mom about that incident in New Delhi.

I sighed to myself as I looked at the ceiling.

Cassie: So what? You want me to tone down the dumb jokes on Twitter or just watch what I say in public? Because that hipster in Starbucks was asking to be owned!

Keira: At least a little bit. Cause one day, you’ll be in the same position I’m in. Once you’re in the position I’m in, you’ll see the same thing and the words will come back.

Cassie: Feels like we’ve been in here forever.

Keira: Something like that, just one last thing Cass, you almost called Krystal Charlotte didn’t you?

Cassie: Err, yeah, that’s her birth name, she had it legally changed before she moved to the states……..

Keira: And it’s usually a sign that she feels she can trust you, right?

I blinked a couple of times as Keira walked up to me.

Cass: When?

Keira: During that week you, Krystal and Makayla spent at the Team Hero compound, after she lost the Bombshell Roulette Title to me? Rachel called her Charlotte and she told us the whole story.

Cassie: How did I miss that?

Keira: I think you were playing video games at the time, some of the more explicit ones.

Cassie: Err, yeah…….

I looked at the floor again but Keira picked up my head via my chin and lifted it.

Keira: Cass, you’re one of the best students of the game I’ve ever seen and your potential is limitless, don’t squander it for the sake of a dumb joke, promise?

Cassie: I promise.

Without another word I followed Keira out into the gym, Harper was back wrestling again, this time against Zoey but I had a lot on my mind as I watched the two trainees go at it.

Print this item