Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,902
» Forum posts: 14,229

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 126 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 122 Guest(s)
Google, Bing, Baidu, Applebot

Latest Threads
Vespertine vs. Chase Upsh...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
5 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 129
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Glimmer
Yesterday, 09:12 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 130
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
Yesterday, 05:25 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 125
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,155
La Pequeña Luz
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 5,206
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
09-28-2026, 12:37 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 127
Crystal Zdunich vs. Marie...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The Matt
09-28-2026, 09:10 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 127
Rise to Greatness XXIII r...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
09-27-2026, 10:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 53
Update on Rise to Greatne...
Forum: OOC Board
Last Post: Matt Hodges
09-27-2026, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 262
2026-27 SCW Schedule
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: supremecw
09-23-2026, 08:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91

 
  Kimberly Williams vs. Diamond Steele
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-17-2022, 09:14 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 21, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, April 20 2022

Print this item

  Breakdown Card - April 21, 2022
Posted by: supremecw - 04-17-2022, 02:49 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 21, 2022 - No Replies

Ace Marshall vs. Tommy Valentine
 
Holly Adams vs. Konrad Raab
 
Owen Lee & Alexis Quinne vs. Gavin Taylor & Glory Braddock
 
Jenni Anderson in action
 
Kimberly Williams vs. Diamond Steele
 
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for teams
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, April 20 2022

Print this item

  Show update
Posted by: supremecw - 04-16-2022, 02:10 AM - Forum: OOC Board - No Replies

Quick update on BD - card and show should be up tomorrow. Having to take on a few extra matches plus needing to pivot on some of the angles took some extra time (plus family time with it being Easter Weekend). Thanks for your patience.

Print this item

  Indefinite Leave
Posted by: HardyGirl - 04-14-2022, 09:55 PM - Forum: Office - Replies (2)

Now that I've spoken to everyone this affects directly (obviously including Olek), I thought I'd let everyone know.

I'm stepping away, effective as soon as Olek can write my people out.

I haven't had an extended break from this game since I came back to it in 2014, only a month here or a PPV cycle there. There are a lot of things going on at once (here and IRL) that sort of piled up over the last week or so and the end result is I just can't make myself want to do anything for this. It's pretty telling when I have one title, am about to challenge for the World Title... and seeing the match thread go up gave me a pit of dread in my stomach.

I saw my doctor today and told him some things and I now have a shiny prescription for Lexapro. So anxiety likely has something to do with my lack of enjoyment, motivation, or care, and most definitely causing a match thread to stress me out. So, I'm going to let you guys have all the fun while I watch from a safe distance, and see how this medication works. There's a chance I may feel like coming back after some time, a few months... maybe after RTG. We'll see how things go. But for right now I don't have the mental capacity to put in the effort needed to stay competitive here.

I'll still be around, I'll read shows and whatnot, I'll even keep cleaning out the RP forums (So don't worry about that, Fizz, lol). If anyone wants to bounce ideas, get RP feedback, use any of my people for whatever reason, I can do that. I just can't write.

Those of you I spoke to in the last few days, thanks for listening and being supportive. Olek, thanks for Kandis' opportunity, I wish I could take advantage of it. And thanks for being understanding.

Not gonna say bye cause I'm here, just not playing, for the foreseeable future.

Heart  J

Print this item

  Breakdown Writers - April 14, 2022
Posted by: supremecw - 04-13-2022, 11:43 PM - Forum: Match Writing Board - Replies (2)

Datura vs. Amelia Stone
Writer: Mr. D
 
SCW Television Championship
Tsunami vs. Beard
Writer: Mr. D

Jarvis Valentine vs. Crystal Zdunich
Writer: Doug
 
Little D returns to action
Writer: Clint

Print this item

  Josh Hudson vs. Owen Lee
Posted by: supremecw - 04-11-2022, 08:02 PM - Forum: Hollywood of the South || May 1, 2022 - Replies (4)

Josh Hudson vs. Owen Lee

2 RP Limit

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Monday, May 2, 2022

Print this item

  Tactical Warfare
Posted by: supremecw - 04-11-2022, 08:02 PM - Forum: Hollywood of the South || May 1, 2022 - Replies (8)

Asher Hayes, Autumn Valentine, Christy Matthews & Datura vs. Holly Adams, Cid Turner, Giovanni "GiGi" Aries & Sammy Thomas Davies
Tactical Warfare Match

2 RP Limit per character

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Monday, May 2, 2022

Print this item

  Tommy Valentine vs. Selena Frost
Posted by: supremecw - 04-11-2022, 08:01 PM - Forum: Hollywood of the South || May 1, 2022 - Replies (6)

Tommy Valentine vs. Selena Frost
SCW World Championship

2 RP Limit
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Monday, May 2, 2022

Print this item

  Giovanni Aries & Cid Turner vs. Selena Frost & Deanna Frost**
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-11-2022, 09:34 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 14, 2022 - Replies (8)

4 RP Limit for tag

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 14, 2022 (Show still takes place on Thursday)

**Please note that this match will have some things change on the show. Trying some creative booking to try and do some unique things which will help the build for Holly-Wood of the South but also after.

Print this item

  Christy Matthews vs. Sammy Thomas Davies
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-11-2022, 09:33 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 14, 2022 - Replies (3)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 14, 2022 (Show still takes place on Thursday)

Print this item