Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,902
» Forum posts: 14,231

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 334 online users.
» 3 Member(s) | 328 Guest(s)
Bing, Applebot, Baidu, Braddock, Chris Lawler, Shaun2025

Latest Threads
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
57 minutes ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 129
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
1 hour ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 133
Vespertine vs. Chase Upsh...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
6 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 129
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Glimmer
Yesterday, 09:12 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 130
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,155
La Pequeña Luz
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 5,207
Crystal Zdunich vs. Marie...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The Matt
09-28-2026, 09:10 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 128
Rise to Greatness XXIII r...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
09-27-2026, 10:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 53
Update on Rise to Greatne...
Forum: OOC Board
Last Post: Matt Hodges
09-27-2026, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 262
2026-27 SCW Schedule
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: supremecw
09-23-2026, 08:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91

 
  LOA for Marie only
Posted by: Braddock - 04-04-2022, 08:20 AM - Forum: Office - No Replies

I’ve had a ton of fun with kim lately and Marie lately. But I realize that Kim has been the beneficiary of the vast majority of the success, and fun. Quite honestly, all my ideas are kim-centric. Whenever Marie is booked, I end up no-showing or going promo only. I hate doing that. And I realize that this is happening because I have no idea what to write about for Marie. I have no CD ideas for Marie herself where she’s not just Kimberly’s sidekick. I think kim would benefit from Marie exiting for now. So I’m officially placing Marie on the shelf temporarily. At least until I can come up with something to write about.

Print this item

  Holly Adams vs. Autumn Valentine
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2022, 07:32 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 7, 2022 - Replies (4)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)

Print this item

  Gavin Taylor vs. Ravyn Taylor
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2022, 07:31 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 7, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)

Print this item

  Owen Lee vs. Konrad Raab
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2022, 07:29 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 7, 2022 - Replies (4)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)

Print this item

  Glory Braddock vs. Ace Marshall
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2022, 07:27 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 7, 2022 - Replies (4)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)

Print this item

  The Connection vs. Happy Farmstead Friends
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2022, 07:25 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 7, 2022 - Replies (6)

4 RP Limit for tag

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)

Print this item

  Spencer Pryce vs. Alexis Quinne
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2022, 07:24 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 7, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)

Print this item

  Justin Davis vs. Beard
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2022, 07:22 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 7, 2022 - Replies (1)

SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)

Print this item

  Jarvis Valentine vs. Diamond Steele
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2022, 07:20 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 7, 2022 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)

Print this item

  Breakdown Results - April 1, 2022
Posted by: supremecw - 04-04-2022, 01:40 AM - Forum: Results - No Replies

http://www.supremecw.com/results/breakdo...r12022.htm

Print this item