Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,902
» Forum posts: 14,231

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 347 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 343 Guest(s)
Bing, Baidu, Applebot, Braddock

Latest Threads
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
2 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 133
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
2 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 135
Vespertine vs. Chase Upsh...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
8 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 130
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Glimmer
Yesterday, 09:12 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 132
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,156
La Pequeña Luz
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 5,207
Crystal Zdunich vs. Marie...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The Matt
09-28-2026, 09:10 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 128
Rise to Greatness XXIII r...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
09-27-2026, 10:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 55
Update on Rise to Greatne...
Forum: OOC Board
Last Post: Matt Hodges
09-27-2026, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 262
2026-27 SCW Schedule
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: supremecw
09-23-2026, 08:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91

 
  Owen Lee vs. Sammy Thomas Davies
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 03-29-2022, 12:52 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 1, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, March 31, 2022

Print this item

  Beard vs. Dawn Lohan
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 03-29-2022, 12:51 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 1, 2022 - Replies (2)

SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, March 31, 2022

Print this item

  Amelia Stone vs. Christy Matthews
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 03-29-2022, 12:49 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 1, 2022 - No Replies

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, March 31, 2022

Print this item

  Gianni “G” Money vs. Jenni Anderson
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 03-29-2022, 12:47 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 1, 2022 - No Replies

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, March 31, 2022

Print this item

  Datura vs. Crystal Zdunich
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 03-29-2022, 12:46 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 1, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, March 31, 2022

Print this item

  Jaina Lancaster vs. Polly Playtime
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 03-29-2022, 12:44 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 1, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, March 31, 2022

Print this item

  Breakdown Card - April 1, 2022
Posted by: supremecw - 03-28-2022, 12:26 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 1, 2022 - Replies (1)

Selena Frost & Deanna Frost vs. Kimberly Williams & Marie Jones
 
Owen Lee vs. Sammy Thomas Davies
 
SCW Television Championship
Beard vs. Dawn Lohan
 
Amelia Stone vs. Christy Matthews
 
Gianni “G” Money vs. Jenni Anderson
 
Datura vs. Crystal Zdunich
 
Jaina Lancaster vs. Polly Playtime
 
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag, Word Limits in effect for all matches
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, March 31, 2022

Print this item

  Heelo again
Posted by: Rick Young - 03-20-2022, 11:30 PM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (5)

Hey everyone,

Its been a while since the last time I posted... things have been going somewhat smoothly. Finally got out of the hurricane damaged trailer... YAY! However, the result of it wasn't as optimal as my family and I would have liked. We got desperate for something to move into, because FEMA the dicks they are finally after months and months of going around with them told us that they wouldn't help us get a trailer, because despite the fact that our home was totally unsafe/unlivable, but because we continued to live in it (because we had no other choice) we weren't eligible for a trailer, because of it.

So we took just about everything that has I had made in taxes, the stimulus money, and what I had been able to save from my pay checks and bought a Fifth Wheel camper to temporarily to live in. Its a little cramped, but it stays hot in the winter and cold in the summer... so that's a giant upgrade considering what we were looking at with our "home". Other than that... after fifteen years of working for Pizza Hut... I finally called it quits. The straw that broke the camels back was about midway through last year they told me by the end of the year they were going to get me promoted up to Store Manager by the end of the year and possibly running one of the two new stores they were about to open, but first they had to get me promoted to Senior Shift Lead (which I had been fully trained and waiting on for nearly 6 years.)

In the mean time, while I waited for the interview from HR for the promotion to Senior Shift Lead (The Only thing that I had been waiting on for that one.) I started working on my training for the Store Manager position. And much like the other promotion I was waiting on... I finished all the training, but nothing ever came of it. Every time I asked about them, I got the run around about this and that. And then during Christmas time, they moved another Shift Leader to the store that I was working at, but on the schedule it had him listed as a Senior Shift Lead. Which their can only be one of them per store, but I thought nothing about it, because I had the higher promotion coming... or did I? End of the year came and no problem, and the store manager that I was working under started promotion anyone that wanted it up to Shift Leader and making us fight for hours.

At that point... I was done and put in my notice, because during the second week of January... I turned 40 years and everyone that she was promoting up to my position was half my age. So I finally moved on and found greener pastures working at Dollar General and for the first time in my life I'm not working in the fast food industry... its a little weird quite frankly. The schedule there is much more relaxed and the slower pace is much more my style.

So to get the point of this long winded posted... I wanted to come back and have talked to Olek about it. He doesn't have a problem with it, but he is worried about others that might have problems with it. So I was wondering... would anyone have a problem if I came back?

Sorry for the blanket and public, but its been a long time and I can't remember who if anyone other than Olek, J, and Omar would have a problem with my return and seeing as Olek gave his okay (pm) and J and Omar did as well in a (my previous post) this just seemed like the fastest way to get down to it. Also just thought I'd add... not looking to actually being back until closer to Taking Hold of the Flame. Between dusting off my old notes I was using for my characters, but more than that I have my mom's and brother's birthdays coming up as well as a convention I will be attending. So any sooner than that would feel rushed plus I want to make sure everyone had has a chance to weight in on my return.

Print this item

  Schedule changes post-Retribution
Posted by: supremecw - 03-16-2022, 11:46 AM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (3)

Hi all,

So I'm looking at the schedule (and my personal schedule) and I'm going to make some changes to allow me not only to get things done but also take some time for myself (even just a weekend to catch my breath).

I've judged most of Retribution at this point, but my challenge is getting my actual work done (along with some additional work I must do for good, personal reasons) and also finish the ppv to a high quality. So here is what will happen:

I am going to aim to get Retribution up by Sunday. Match notes will go out for most writers today.

The schedule will then be pushed forward by one week. Next Breakdown is March 31. This gives me that opportunity to have some break. The ppv build for the next ppv will remain 4 weeks. The ppv will move forward by one week. The reason for this is because I will be at a conference the weekend of April 24 and frankly, won't have a chance to do much work on things before then.

Finally, Taking Hold of the Flame will remain where it is. The May 5th Breakdown will be postponed. Taking Hold of the Flame will have a three week build.

Long story short - schedule is pushed back by one week for next ppv cycle. May 5 BD is gone. Rest of schedule the same.

This will hopefully allow me to recover from a very busy last month and get things back on track.

Thanks.

Print this item

  !!Important!!
Posted by: Simple77 - 03-14-2022, 06:00 PM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (4)

So, now that the ridiculousness of the MLB Lockout has ended, when are we looking to have our yearly "Lets see how much we can get Charlie to over pay for Miguel Cabrera this season?" also known as our Fantasy Baseball Draft?

I assume that we will wait a bit because of Free Agency 2.0, but the season does start in less than a month also (April 7th).

Print this item