| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Forum Statistics |
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,902
» Forum posts: 14,231
Full Statistics
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 323 online users. » 3 Member(s) | 315 Guest(s) Baidu, Applebot, Google, Yandex, Bing, Braddock, Kirsten Scott, Shaun2025
|
|
|
| Support Me Please |
|
Posted by: Adamsama - 02-15-2022, 03:11 PM - Forum: OOC Board
- Replies (3)
|
 |
All,
Some of you might know, but I haven't really promoted my new project. Basically, I'm starting up a blog where I talk about storytelling, some writing advice I've benefited from, and for fun, making mashups using my sick GFX skills. I'm also using the blog as a means to track my progress on several other projects. Anyways, I would appreciate if you guys could check out the site and follow my @AdamsamaCreates on Twitter (feel free to inundate it with your character accounts ).
So far, I only have 4 articles, each a preview what I plan to do for each column. In addition, I plan on doing a deep dive on my blog articles once a month on youtube.
The link to the site: http://www.adamsama.com/
Link to the Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdamsamaCreates
Any feedback or advice would help immensely too!
Thanks!
- Adam
|
|
|
| Breakdown Card - February 17, 2022 |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 02-13-2022, 11:02 PM - Forum: Breakdown || February 17, 2022
- No Replies
|
 |
SCW World Championship
Glory Braddock vs. Selena Frost
Brittany Lohan vs. Giovanni Aries
SCW Television Championship
Polly Playtime vs. Kimberly Williams
Jaina Lancaster vs. Tsunami
Christy Matthews vs. Konrad Raab
Justin Davis vs. Cassidy Carter
Spencer Pryce vs. Amelia Stone
Alexis Quinne vs. Crystal Zdunich
What will the fallout be from a noteworthy night in Nashville? Will all of the World Championship contenders be able to stay out of trouble?
Will Ace Marshall keep siding with Matt Hodges? Was he helping him out? Will Lexy Chapel pry him away?
Josh Hudson will return to an SCW ring. What will he have to say?
Will Asher Hayes get his hands on Cid Turner for another night or will Cid Turner and the Holly Adams Brand, trademarked, be able to stop him?
Will Ravyn Taylor find a partner for a potential Tag Team Championship match?
What else will happen when Breakdown comes live from Tampa Bay?
2 RP Limit for singles; Word counts in place for all matches but World Championship match
Deadline: 11:59:59 PM ET Thursday, February 17, 2022 (NOTE DEADLINE)
|
|
|
|