Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,902
» Forum posts: 14,232

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 295 online users.
» 5 Member(s) | 285 Guest(s)
Google, Baidu, Bing, Applebot, Yandex, supremecw, Matt Hodges, Braddock, Kirsten Scott, Shaun2025

Latest Threads
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The European Fiery Nation
Less than 1 minute ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 138
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
6 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 136
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
6 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 136
Vespertine vs. Chase Upsh...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
Today, 07:09 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 131
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,156
La Pequeña Luz
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 5,207
Crystal Zdunich vs. Marie...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The Matt
09-28-2026, 09:10 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 130
Rise to Greatness XXIII r...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
09-27-2026, 10:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 57
Update on Rise to Greatne...
Forum: OOC Board
Last Post: Matt Hodges
09-27-2026, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 265
2026-27 SCW Schedule
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: supremecw
09-23-2026, 08:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91

 
  Breakdown results - February 10, 2022
Posted by: supremecw - 02-13-2022, 06:48 PM - Forum: Results - No Replies

http://supremecw.com/results/breakdown/b...102022.htm

Print this item

  LOA
Posted by: Adamsama - 02-10-2022, 10:40 PM - Forum: Office - No Replies

I hate that I'm going back on my word. I really hoped being booked and trying to get back into the swing, I'd feel some desire but honestly, all I have right now is resentment for this game. I don't think it's anyone or anything in particular. My priorities have changed, what I want to write and create in my spare time has change. Just for the time being, I am dropping all characters and taking a step away. I don't want to half-ass returning only to be more frustrated.

Print this item

  Taking a sabbatical
Posted by: Lucas Knight - 02-09-2022, 04:16 PM - Forum: Office - No Replies

Hi all, 

I know I've just introduced Jacob Knight and took Lucas out but as I sit here trying to write for Nate Chapel I just can't bring myself to do even that. So won't be posting for that match on Breakdown. That said I just don't want to write atm, my motivation is at an all time low right now even with the inclusion of Jacob on the show. 

Thought I would be able to get over my hump but it isn't working for me so rather than prolong things like before, I'm gonna just go with my gut, step back and let you all have your fun without me cause I already have one job which is taking up more than enough of my time, really don't want SCW to feel like one as well.

If I've ruined any plans my apologies. But rather do it now than down the line after things get started.

Print this item

  Breakdown writers - February 10, 2022
Posted by: supremecw - 02-09-2022, 03:50 PM - Forum: Match Writing Board - Replies (2)

Ace Marshall vs. Gavin Taylor
Writer: Mr. D

Owen Lee vs. Nate Chapel
Writer: Mr. D

Bison Jones vs. Polly Playtime
Writer: Cid

Diamond Steele vs. Ravyn Taylor
Writer: Josh

Print this item

  Holly Adams & Cid Turner vs. The Connection
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 02-06-2022, 02:25 PM - Forum: Breakdown || February 10, 2022 - Replies (5)

4 RP Limit for tag

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, February 10, 2022 (NOTE THE DEADLINE; the Show will still take place on Thursday)

Print this item

  Kimberly Williams vs. Autumn Valentine
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 02-06-2022, 02:24 PM - Forum: Breakdown || February 10, 2022 - Replies (4)

SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, February 10, 2022 (NOTE THE DEADLINE; the Show will still take place on Thursday)

Print this item

  Matt Hodges vs. Beard
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 02-06-2022, 02:24 PM - Forum: Breakdown || February 10, 2022 - Replies (4)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, February 10, 2022 (NOTE THE DEADLINE; the Show will still take place on Thursday)

Print this item

  Ace Marshall vs. Gavin Taylor
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 02-06-2022, 02:23 PM - Forum: Breakdown || February 10, 2022 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, February 10, 2022 (NOTE THE DEADLINE; the Show will still take place on Thursday)

Print this item

  Owen Lee vs. Nate Chapel
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 02-06-2022, 02:22 PM - Forum: Breakdown || February 10, 2022 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, February 10, 2022 (NOTE THE DEADLINE; the Show will still take place on Thursday)

Print this item

  Bison Jones vs. Polly Playtime
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 02-06-2022, 02:21 PM - Forum: Breakdown || February 10, 2022 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, February 10, 2022 (NOTE THE DEADLINE; the Show will still take place on Thursday)

Print this item