Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,903
» Forum posts: 14,233

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 216 online users.
» 5 Member(s) | 207 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Applebot, Baidu, Kirsten Scott, supremecw, Braddock, Matt Hodges

Latest Threads
Breakdown Writers - Octob...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: supremecw
56 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The European Fiery Nation
1 hour ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 140
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
7 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 137
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
7 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 139
Vespertine vs. Chase Upsh...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
Today, 07:09 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 132
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,156
La Pequeña Luz
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 5,207
Crystal Zdunich vs. Marie...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The Matt
09-28-2026, 09:10 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 130
Rise to Greatness XXIII r...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
09-27-2026, 10:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 57
Update on Rise to Greatne...
Forum: OOC Board
Last Post: Matt Hodges
09-27-2026, 10:14 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 265

 
  Teddy & Diamond Steele in action
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 03-20-2021, 10:38 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 1, 2021 - No Replies

4 RP limit for tag

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, March 31st, 2021

Print this item

  Breakdown Card - April 1, 2021
Posted by: supremecw - 03-20-2021, 02:34 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 1, 2021 - No Replies

Christy Matthews vs. Cookie Dreams
 
David Helms vs. Konrad Raab
 
SCW Television Championship
Polly Playtime vs. Adam Allocco
 
Minerva in action
 
Derek Adonis vs. Thomas Valentine
 
Ronin vs. Katie Steward
 
Teddy & Diamond Steele in action
 
And all of the fallout from Breakdown
 
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Print this item

  Updates and more!
Posted by: supremecw - 03-17-2021, 10:49 AM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (12)

Retribution is coming along. I'm hoping the end of the week. I've been planning and judging when I have a chance between teaching these last few days. I hope to have some match notes to writes today.

Card for the next Breakdown will be up by Friday.

Print this item

  Retribution Writers
Posted by: supremecw - 03-13-2021, 03:40 PM - Forum: Match Writing Board - Replies (7)

Dark Fantasy (Syren & Ravyn Taylor) vs. David Helms & Selena Frost
Writer:

SCW United States Championship
Gavin Taylor vs. Xander Valentine
Writer: Brett

SCW Adrenaline Championship
Glory Braddock vs. Shilo Valiant
Writer: Cid

Number One Contendership for the SCW Adrenaline Championship
Holly Adams vs. Cookie Dreams
Writer: Cid
 
Number One Contendership for the SCW World Tag Team Championship
The Golden Boys (Adam Allocco & Bison Jones) vs. Doom & Groove (Lyza Reyes & Devin Brando) vs. The Light in the Darkness (La Pequena Luz & Amelia Blythe) vs. Vengeance (Kim Williams & Jessica Lasiewicz)
Writer: Adam

Polly Playtime vs. Tommy Valentine
Writer: J

Crystal Zdunich vs. Autumn Valentine
Writer: Wasley

Print this item

  Indefinite LOA.
Posted by: BME - 03-13-2021, 12:28 PM - Forum: LOA - No Replies

Long story short I am taking an indefinite LOA. Know I said in the discord I was concerned if I took this measure that I don't know if I'll feel like restarting again. I am going to take that chance. If I come back, cool. If I don't, it wasn't meant to be, and it was fun writing for SCW. Not going to make any promises. I have some vague idea of what I may want to do should I write again, all tentative, not making any promises like I said.  

Already spoke to Olek prior to posting this. He knows the score. 

I'll be around discord. Not like I am going anywhere. Just that my people won't be around for the foreseeable future.

Print this item

  A/C Unit (Cid Turner & Asher Hayes) vs. Suited & Booted (Lucas Knight & Chris Cannon)
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 03-09-2021, 01:16 PM - Forum: Retribution || March 14, 2021 - Replies (6)

SCW World Tag Team Championship

SCW World Championship

4 RP Limit for tag

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Sunday, March 14, 2021 *NOTE CHANGED DEADLINE*

Print this item

  Dark Fantasy (Syren & Ravyn Taylor) vs. David Helms & Selena Frost
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 03-09-2021, 01:14 PM - Forum: Retribution || March 14, 2021 - Replies (5)

4 RP Limit for tag

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Sunday, March 14, 2021 *NOTE CHANGED DEADLINE*

Print this item

  Gavin Taylor vs. Xander Valentine
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 03-09-2021, 01:13 PM - Forum: Retribution || March 14, 2021 - Replies (2)

SCW United States Championship

2 RP limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Sunday, March 14, 2021 *NOTE CHANGED DEADLINE*

Print this item

  Blackbourne vs. Marshall vs. Mason vs. Datura vs. Aries vs. Majors vs. Raab vs. James
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 03-09-2021, 01:12 PM - Forum: Retribution || March 14, 2021 - Replies (7)

Scaffold Scramble for an SCW World Championship opportunity

2 RP limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Sunday, March 14, 2021 *NOTE CHANGED DEADLINE*

Print this item

  Chad Evans vs. Cid Turner
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 03-09-2021, 01:09 PM - Forum: Retribution || March 14, 2021 - Replies (3)

2 RP limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Sunday, March 14, 2021 *NOTE CHANGED DEADLINE*

Print this item