Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,903
» Forum posts: 14,234

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 438 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 427 Guest(s)
Applebot, Baidu, Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Twitter, Orison, Kirsten Scott, supremecw, Chris Lawler

Latest Threads
The debut of Orison
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Orison
Less than 1 minute ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 132
Breakdown Writers - Octob...
Forum: Match Writing Board
Last Post: supremecw
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
The Glimmer Sisters vs. T...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The European Fiery Nation
2 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 144
Marquis Dawson vs. Chris ...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Chris Lawler
8 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 137
Shaun Cruze vs. Gavin Tay...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Shaun2025
8 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 139
Vespertine vs. Chase Upsh...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: Braddock
Today, 07:09 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 132
Amelia Nevado
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6,156
La Pequeña Luz
Forum: Singles
Last Post: Wisteria Waltz
09-28-2026, 01:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 5,207
Crystal Zdunich vs. Marie...
Forum: SCW Breakdown
Last Post: The Matt
09-28-2026, 09:10 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 130
Rise to Greatness XXIII r...
Forum: Results
Last Post: supremecw
09-27-2026, 10:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 59

 
  Christy Matthews vs. Selena Frost
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2021, 07:09 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 8, 2021 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Print this item

  Chris Cannon vs. Kandis
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2021, 07:08 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 8, 2021 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Print this item

  Holly Adams vs. Jordan Majors
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2021, 07:07 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 8, 2021 - Replies (2)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Print this item

  Doom & Groove vs. Lexy Chapel presents Ace Marshall & Autumn Valentine
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2021, 07:06 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 8, 2021 - Replies (3)

2 RP Limit for tag

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Print this item

  Gavin Taylor vs. Playtime/Allocco
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2021, 07:05 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 8, 2021 - Replies (2)

SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Print this item

  Crystal Zdunich vs. Kat Kelly
Posted by: Konrad Raab - 04-04-2021, 07:03 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 8, 2021 - Replies (1)

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Print this item

  Breakdown Card - April 8, 2021
Posted by: supremecw - 04-04-2021, 12:35 AM - Forum: Breakdown || April 8, 2021 - No Replies

Shaun Cruze vs. Giovanni Aries
 
A/C Unit (Cid Turner & Asher Hayes) vs. Vengeance (Kim Williams & Jessica Lasiewicz)
 
Christy Matthews vs. Selena Frost
 
Chris Cannon vs. Kandis
 
Holly Adams vs. Jordan Majors
 
Doom & Groove vs. Lexy Chapel presents Ace Marshall & Autumn Valentine
 
[i]SCW Television Championship[i/]
Gavin Taylor vs. Playtime/Allocco
 
Crystal Zdunich vs. Kat Kelly
 
2 RP Limit for singles; 2 RP Limit for tag
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Print this item

  Updates
Posted by: supremecw - 04-02-2021, 11:33 PM - Forum: OOC Board - Replies (1)

BD card for next week will go up tomorrow, hopefully in the morning. I'm barely keeping my eyes awake - second last week of full teaching so the light is at the end of the tunnel. I hope to get BD up tomorrow and then should be in better shape next week before finally back to a schedule that can allow me to get on top of things again.

I know it's a broken record, but again, I need to thank everyone for their patience. I know late shows are a pain and can be discouraging. I just hope the quality makes them worth the wait.

Print this item

  Breakdown writers - April 1, 2021
Posted by: supremecw - 03-31-2021, 09:21 PM - Forum: Match Writing Board - Replies (4)

SCW Television Championship
Polly Playtime vs. Adam Allocco
Writer: Cid

Derek Adonis vs. Thomas Valentine
Writer: Cid
 
Ronin vs. Katie Steward
Writer:

Teddy & Diamond Steele in action
Writer: Gio

Print this item

  That's all folks.
Posted by: Chris Cannon - 03-28-2021, 11:29 AM - Forum: LOA - Replies (7)

Been thinking about holding off until Monday to see if it would change how I feel, but the more I think about it the more I believe it won’t make much of a difference. I said to myself and to a couple others privately in the run up to Retribution that if I wasn’t successful I would be re-evaluating the time I’ll be spending with SCW on a whole or at the very least reduce the number of Characters I run. I still have plenty of ideas for my characters and I have enjoyed writing a lot lately, and felt it’s been the best I’ve done in quite a while personally.  One of my goals was to get the World title with Chris which I have now done although would have liked to keep it longer if I’m honest. But I never thought I’d reach that goal in the first place and I owe that to Doug, so thanks again.

But with my new Job on the horizon as well as having been off work which feels like an eternity due to this pandemic, I need to get back into a far more stable routine and staying up all hours to write isn’t really ideal. Which is the reason for this post,  I know I could give it till Rise to Greatness like we usually always say, but at the moment I don’t think I want to, so won’t prolong the inevitable this time like I did last year after Taking Hold of the Flame.

That said I do want to thank Olek for all he has done personally, without him this place wouldn’t exist at all and everything he does put into the place is appreciated. Especially lately with how busy he’s been himself due to teaching. The same goes to all of you who contributed to help with the shows as well, you’re all legends.

But we're now at that point of the post where I tell you all I won’t be an active writer going forward here in SCW. I made friends during my time here and look forward to staying in touch as always as well as hang out on discord. But that is about all I can and want do right now. 

Thanks for everything.

Jon.

Print this item