| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Forum Statistics |
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,902
» Forum posts: 14,231
Full Statistics
|
|
|
| Breakdown Card - February 4, 2021 |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 01-28-2021, 09:08 PM - Forum: Breakdown || February 4, 2021
- No Replies
|
 |
Xander Valentine vs. David Helms
Owen Cruze vs. Gavin Taylor
Doom & Groove (Lyza Reyes & Devin Brando) vs. Suited & Booted (Chris Cannon & Lucas Knight)
Aaron Blackbourne vs. Kandis
Holly Adams vs. Polly Playtime
Crystal Zdunich vs. Katie Steward
JaMarcus Avery vs. Konrad Raab
2 RP Limit for Singles matches; 4 RP Limit for Tag
Deadline: 11:59:59 PM ET Wednesday, February 3, 2021
LOOKING AHEAD - February 11:
Tag League Semi-Finals & Finals
A/C Unit vs. Ambitchous Angels
Frozen Hell vs. The Psychonauts
|
|
|
| Updates and new day for Breakdowns |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 01-27-2021, 02:44 PM - Forum: OOC Board
- Replies (5)
|
 |
I am still working on the ppv. Long story short, I'm still getting used to my new teaching schedule and just too much on my plate. It will be done when I can get it done.
Two things to note though - I will post the next card tonight regardless so people can start to plan accordingly.
I'm also going to make a change I had thought about but didn't initially put it in, but this week confirmed that I need to make the change - from here on, Breakdown will now take place on THURSDAYS. Deadlines will be changed to reflect this change.
|
|
|
| February 3rd |
|
Posted by: Syren - 01-26-2021, 10:01 AM - Forum: LOA
- Replies (1)
|
 |
Can I get the next show (Feb 3rd) off?
After the whole "what's that? Tested positive for Coronavirus? Nah, the match is already booked" thing I need a week to just get my groove back.
|
|
|
|