| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Forum Statistics |
» Members: 254
» Latest member: Orison
» Forum threads: 4,902
» Forum posts: 14,226
Full Statistics
|
|
|
| Annabelle Burchard |
|
Posted by: The Atoner - 12-24-2019, 12:22 PM - Forum: Main Roster
- No Replies
|
 |
Personal Details
Name: Randy
Contact Details:
Where did you find out about us?:
Does your character have a twitter? If so, whats the id: @redemptionlost6
Character Details
Name:
Annabelle Burchard
Alias:
Height:
5’8
Weight:
150
Age:
30
Town of Birth:
Buffalo, New York.
Picture Base:
*Holly Letkeman (better known as Courtney Rush, also better known as Rosemary)
As of EMERGE 38 she is wearing the face paint.
Body Type:
![[Image: 310?cb=20190705054811]](https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/impact/images/c/c7/Rosemary.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/310?cb=20190705054811)
Alignment (Face/Heel/Neutral):
Neutral (meaning no one is safe now)
Entrance Music:
Best of Both Worlds by Van Halen
Wrestler Entrance:
The lights go out. Best of Both Worlds by Van Halen plays. A single spotlight now shines on Annabelle Burchard. A black hood draped over her head. The face paint she is wearing is very visible. She walks halfway up the aisle before dropping down to all fours. She crawls the rest of the way like a demon slowly stalking its prey. She crawls over to the steel ring steps, crawls up the steps. Crawls across the apron. She rolls under the bottom rope. Pulling herself up she stares off into the crowd. As the arena lights slowly come back on, Annabelle has slinked in the corner. Noticeably gone is the crucifix she used to wear around her neck. She remains in the corner until the match begins.
Quote:OG Annabelle Entrance.
Best of Both Worlds by Van Halen plays Annabelle Burchard walks from the back. She stands on the top of the ramp soaking in the positive reaction she is receiving from the crowd. She grabs the cross she is wearing around her neck. Done basking in the positive energy, she runs down to the ring, slides underneath the bottom rope. Once she stands up, she walks over to the turnbuckle, stands on the middle turnbuckle playing to the crowd, urging them to get hype. She walks over to the opposite turnbuckle, plays to the crowd some more. Hopping down, she sits in the corner, takes off her necklace, kisses it, hands it to the referee so he can hand it to the person at ringside to store away for safekeeping. Annabelle stays in the corner until the match begins.
NOTE:
When she puts the face paint on, the mannerisms for her entrance (and theme music) will be different.
Gimmick/Personality (NEEDED):
She is a woman with a dubious past, found religion, and is on a road to redemption got the sins she is responsible for giving into. As of EMERGE 38 due the continued prodding of Melissa; she is tapping into the side of her she used to honor her father with. Realizing she is alone, all Annabelle has is herself. Now the world will get to see her worse self.
Finishing Moves and description:
Born Again
DESCRIPTION: Frog Splash (Rob Van Dam style Frog Splash)
**Remembrance Of Things Past
DESCRIPTION: Randy Orton’s PUNT kick.
**Remembrance of Things Past is ONLY USED when she puts on the face paint.
Signature Moves and description:
Springboard Bulldog
Slingshot DDT
Running cutter to a kneeling opponent
Slingshot Spear
Please list at least 15 moves in your characters move set:
Vertical Suplex.
German Suplex.
Punch.
Kick
Running Bulldog (also can be done from the corner)
Meteora
Diving Crossbody
Knife edge chop
Crucifix Pin
Small package
Repeated shoot to a kneeling opponent's chest followed by a roundhouse to the opponent's head
Single leg Boston crab
High knee from the apron to the outside of the ring
Discus elbow smash
Multiple elbow strikes to the side of the opponent's head while holding the opponent in a crucifix position
Wrestler Biography:
She is the only child of famed serial killer, Maxwell Burchard. Annabelle is well aware of what her father has done. For a good portion of her life she figured, like father like daughter, except for the taking someones literal life. Could never bring herself to go that far. Never ran from who her father was, no point, she embraced it, in a way. From the age of 20-25, Annabelle competed on the indy circuit, mainly in the United States. She has a reputation for being a vicious, dangerous competitor, often donning her trademark face paint as a way to channel the more vicious side of her nature. Growing tired of the violence and living up to the infamous part of her family's legacy, she decided to retire from wrestling, believing this was her atonement for her misdeeds. In the five year span she has been out the sport, Annabelle found religion. Swore she’d never return to pro wrestling in fear that might tempt the not so pleasant part of her personality to come out. One day someone convinced her to properly atone for her actions by returning to wrestling, aim to make wrestling a better place; not a worse one. Prove she can overcome the temptation of becoming like her father. Feeling up to the challenge, Annabelle is on a mission of atonement, hoping she can redeem not only her name, but the Burchard name as well.
From her very first match in January 2020, she tried to do things the right way. She did a good job resisting wrestling's normal temptation. Then upper management & The Unforgiven (specifically Melissa Killgraves); took an interest in her for the past she has been trying to avoid. Melissa prodded Annabelle one too many times. Emerge 38 (4/27/2020) the fans (and Melissa) saw a shift in personality. Saw a more aggressive, more vicious side that Annabelle wanted Melissa to know she should have left well enough alone. With the genie out of the bottle, what does this mean for Annabelle and Emerge moving forward? Time shall tell.
|
|
|
| Xiomara |
|
Posted by: Sienna Swann - 12-20-2019, 02:26 PM - Forum: Inactive
- No Replies
|
 |
-----------------------------------
PERSONAL INFORMATION
-----------------------------------
Wrestler's Alias:
Xiomara
Wrestler's Real Name:
Xiomara Elena Diaz
Twitter Handle:
@Xiomara_UNO
Pic Base:
Joan Smalls
Height:
6’0
Weight:
128 lbs.
Birthdate:
7.15.90
Birth Place:
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Current Residence:
Malibu, CA.
Physical Description:
Tall, thin and muscular with Model looks and a very intimidating demeanor.
Wrestling Style:
Martial Arts, Submission and Striking
Alignment:
Heel
Finishers:
Xiomara is a third-degree black belt in American Kenpo, also known as Kenpo Karate, which is an updated system of the Martial arts, based on modern-day street fighting that applies logic and practicality. It is characterized by the use of quick and powerful strikes delivered from all of the body's natural weapons, powered by rapid stance transitions, called "shifting." Xiomara is lethal with her hands, feet and uses her body as a weapon.
Strengths:
-Xiomara is a very smart businesswoman and now the manager/agent of Sienna Swann.
-She is deceivingly dangerous, beautiful on the outside, dangerous on the inside.
-The Puerto Rican former model and protégé of Laura Steinbeck has no fear, she will go up against anyone to protect Sienna Swann and their interests, both mentally and physically.
Weaknesses:
-She is new to the wrestling business and is learning the ropes.
-Xiomara has a spicy Latin Temper and has no qualms unleashing it.
-She is pro-Beauty Factory, anything against them, she will fight for.
Biography:
Xiomara Diaz Is a former Top Model and now a production designer and occasional model in the Fashion Industry. She was asked by Laura Steinbeck to step into her shoes and manage/valet, be the advocate for Sienna Swann and the Beauty Factory. Laura felt that Xiomara could do what she could not in a very violent and hostile environment toward her client, tired of Sienna always cheated, she wanted to balance it out with a woman who is both smart and dangerous. Xiomara is here to make a difference and will do whatever it takes to ensure that Sienna Swann is at the top of the SCW.
|
|
|
| Update |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 12-20-2019, 01:44 AM - Forum: OOC Board
- Replies (1)
|
 |
Breakdown will hopefully be up tomorrow. More between end of term and trying to catch up on everything, juggling everything to get it all done so I can take some time off from things for a few days around Christmas. Everything is in. We're just waiting on me for this one.
|
|
|
| End of the Year Open Invitational |
|
Posted by: supremecw - 12-18-2019, 10:59 AM - Forum: End of the Year Special 2019 || December 31, 2019
- Replies (21)
|
 |
End of the Year Open Invitational
Winner receives $250 000*, a new car* and will become the SCW World Champion
To enter, simply roleplay.
If the character is not in SCW, the handler will need to agree to roleplay for a potential World Championship defense at the first SCW pay per view of 2020 (January 26, 2020)
1 RP Limit
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Sunday, December 29, 2019
*Prize entirely in-character. I don't have cars or money to give you in real life.
|
|
|
| Why... |
|
Posted by: Simple77 - 12-14-2019, 03:08 AM - Forum: OOC Board
- No Replies
|
 |
I thought a lot about this, as this wasn't something that I wanted to take lightly. This was the chance one time to do something unforgettable. Some people play their entire careers in this game and do not receive one. Now they will, if they choose to take it. That's what it boiled down to on May 19th of this year when I told Olek of my decision. I still have the conversation between he and I in discord. Obviously on May 19th, I didn't have any idea who would be champion, so I was obviously not out to get anyone. But here is what I did know. I knew from the second I won Trios that I was going use my contract to somehow benefit EVERYONE. Because when I think of everyone around this game, I think of suffering a Major stroke that should have according to doctors cost me my life all of you were there, to help me through the stroke and through all of the recovery that has followed and is still going on? Guys I am not a rich man, but there is incredible value in people, especially all of you, my friends and family in this game.
I have seen where a few people are saying no, and I sincerely hope those people reconsider. I want everyone to enter that wants to because this is my thank you for pulling me through stroke and thank you for making my life truly worth living by having friends like you. Omar I knew reading tonight and realizing Sienna had won you were going to hate this. Again, May 19th, I didn't have any idea it would be you. I feel for you. I also know if anyone can have nearly impossible odds stacked against them and still come out ahead it is you.
I knew back in May to borrow a little from Arn Anderson that while I dont have money to go out and buy something for everyone for Christmas I could give everyone the opportuity to share in my spot.
Thank you for always being there for me when I need you.
I really, truly do love all of you guys, hence I had to share my spot, and why it is now our spot.
|
|
|
| Time to say goodbye |
|
Posted by: thisisemerge - 12-12-2019, 05:16 AM - Forum: OOC Board
- No Replies
|
 |
Alrighty then...
It's been a pretty positive year on the whole, with some incredible writing from you guys, and hopefully some interesting shows. As you will have probably figured, a lot has been set up for Season Three which I'm hoping to be even better still. I'm pretty excited to get started with the revamped 'DUOS' title which hopefully will breathe life into that particular division, and of course the battle to end all battles, as the entire roster aims to beat Unforgiven, AND the Coalition and take back EMERGE :-)
But, as this Season draws to a close and EMERGE goes on its festive break, I just want to end this short message by saying thank you to you all for your support. When I closed UWA abruptly, I wasn't sure if I'd be trusted running an efed again, but you guys stepped up, and I'll forever appreciate that. I never really thought this format would be the success it has been, and that's all on you good folks.
So, all that is left to say is sign up your characters for Season Three, and then enjoy the holidays with your favorite tipple if you are that way inclined, if of course you don't need to write elsewhere.
Have a good one folks, stay safe and the new card should be up on the 27th - 28th of December 2019
Cheers
|
|
|
| Me Update |
|
Posted by: HardyGirl - 12-11-2019, 12:27 PM - Forum: OOC Board
- No Replies
|
 |
As some of you know from discord, I had a procedure yesterday on my right hand and elbow. While I sit at home watching Netflix and taking pain meds (as prescribed!) I thought I'd give you a few more details and update. I will say now that typing this using one finger of my right hand sucks.
Anywho. So the surgery was to correct carpal tunnel syndrome. I am of course more complicated than just that. There are actually two nerves that control the hand and fingers. The one affected by the carpal tunnel in the wrist is the median nerve. The other one runs over the elbow, that's called the ulnar. And both of them were giving me trouble. So I had what's called a nerve release in both my wrist and elbow. I thought the elbow would hurt more. I was so very wrong, lol. My right hand is currently still wrapped in gauze up to past my elbow. And I can't yet grip much more than the lid on my water bottle. But the procedure itself went as planned and now I just let it heal.
I have the week off work and hope to go back Monday, but we'll see how that works. I am around, obviously, just typing very slow in discord, DMs, etc. So cut me some slack in replying, and especially if I say something off or don't follow along, cause pain meds interfere with rational thought on occasion.
Thanks to those of you who DM me asking how things went, and everyone in general for being my second family and caring. Yeah, it's a minor procedure but the pain isn't, lol, and no one trivialized anything and I appreciate that. Also thanks to Olek for accommodating my hand issues for the last few years, giving me short breaks in booking when I needed them, etc. Hopefully once this heals that won't be a problem anymore. I expect to be fine for EotY.
Gonna go back to Netflix now. I am absolutely taking recommendations on things to watch, lol. Love you guys.
~ J
|
|
|
|